JOURNAL ENTRIES: Video DESTRUCTION OR RESTORATION--WHICH IS IT? July 28, 2026

 

DESTRUCTION OR RESTORATION

*email scammer—avoid!

*A comment on the Blog from Deborah: “A few days ago, I was really struggling with discouragement with personal circumstances and all the bad news. I asked Daddy for His perspective, and very excitedly, He said, “Come up here!” Immediately, I was in the middle of a hug party—with brightly colored decorations, loud music, dancing, victorious cheering. He said, “We are celebrating your victory here, and you will do the same on the earth soon. Keep your focus on Us, and keep fighting! You already have the victory if you don’t quit!”

*I’ve felt really empowered since the Father told us we were bulldozers taking out lies and obstructions. On the YouTube video comments Cecilia shared that her father’s who was named Caleb Joshua (!) owned an excavating company. He’s cheering us all on from Heaven!

*Also on the YouTube comments: Kim said, “Start your engines and bye bye lies and darkness! Hello truth and light! Do they have pink bulldozers?”

*From Brian Palencia’s Telegram News Channel this post confirmed a prayer direction from one of my Blog followers that she had received and that was to pray for those trapped in Islam to have a revelation of Jesus and to be set free from that bondage. “A TikTok creator from England who spent years defending Islam to more than 100,000 followers is speaking out after he saw Jesus in dreams 3 nights in a row—now he follows Jesus!

1. July 21, 2026

FROM THE RUDE AWAKENING TO THE GREAT AWAKENING 

“You all have people in your lives who STUBBORNLY REFUSE to believe that there is an ORGANIZED, EVIL AGENDA against the people of the world. Many of these people know who I AM but they don’t KNOW Me relationally. So, when they are CONFRONTED with a DIFFERENT REALITY than what they’ve been FED by LYING media and WEAK churches, they REACT WITH FEAR and PUSH it away. I want you to understand that their pushback of the TRUTH is FEAR-BASED so don’t take it personally. This is why I AM sending a RUDE AWAKENING first that will SHATTER their ILLUSIONS of reality. Then, I will show Myself STRONG and a REAL, PRESENT HELP in time of trouble. Their RUDE AWAKENING will transition to a GREAT AWAKENING as they discover I AM not just words on a page but a RESCUER who will FREE them from the grasp of an evil empire. FEAR ENSLAVES and keeps you believing LIES. FAITH sets you FREE and opens your eyes to the TRUTH because TRUTH no longer THREATENS you. Don’t lose heart for those who still REFUSE to see or hear the TRUTH. Instead, ask Me to bring the RUDE AWAKENING that will JOLT them out of their DELUSIONS and ILLUSIONS. Call in the RESCUE OF THE AGES that will lead to AWE and WONDER and the GREAT AWAKENING that will SWEEP many into My heart and My Kingdom. Jesus will be MAGNIFIED as the true SAVIOR of the world. I will be REVEALED as CREATOR and the SOURCE of LOVE. Holy Spirit will be HONORED as COMFORTER, PURIFIER, and SUSTAINER of all things. Welcome to THE RUDE AWAKENING that will transition to THE GREAT AWAKENING.”

2. July 22, 2026

A FLOW FROM HEAVEN

You are BOMBARDED every day with WORDS—so many words and so many reports to SIFT THROUGH and to try to DISCERN what is TRUE and what is FALSE. There is actual physical warfare happening between the nations but much of this war season is A WAR OF WORDS. There has never been a more important time for you to be GROWING and MATURING in your ability to hear My voice and to practice your discernment. I have given you the Spirit of Truth to walk with you in this life. As you read and hear information, be AWARE of His PRESENCE with you. He will often use your emotions to help you DISCERN what will BUILD UP YOUR FAITH and what will TEAR IT DOWN. Do you feel a RISING ANXIETY and a need to CONTROL others? Those emotions let you know this info is NOT from Me, because it is not producing FAITH, just a NEED to take things into your own hands. The words that are from Me will produce PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH. Your FAITH WILL RISE to meet the challenge and you will be assured of OVERCOMING VICTORY in the end. It’s a good idea at the end of the day or the first thing in the morning to ask for and put yourself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN. This FLOW FROM HEAVEN is a REFRESHING, PURE shower from the Holy Spirit to CLEANSE you of DEFILEMENT, to bring ORDER to your thoughts, and to WASH AWAY the information OVERLOAD. It will bring you into HARMONY with Heaven’s frequency of RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, and JOY. It will RESET you for a new day and ALIGN you with My heart. The Holy Spirit longs to be your FILTER of all you take in and He will also REFRESH and RENEW you with A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.”

3. JOURNAL NUGGET:

July 22, 2023

REVERSE THE CURSE

“When SIN entered the world, Satan was able to RELEASE DEATH and CURSES upon mankind. He HATES and is JEALOUS of the CROWN of My CREATION, and he is DETERMINED to WIPE man off the face of the earth. Sin REMOVED a PROTECTIVE SHIELD from the earth and from mankind, and SICKNESS, WARS, HOSTILITY, and MURDER were released from the darkness over mankind. The GROUND was CURSED and LACK and FAMINE came upon the land. In your day those PARTNERED with darkness are using the same old playbook of your hate-filled enemy. The ARROGANT ELITE have been CURSING you for many years. Whenever the Church’s LIGHT GROWS DIM, the DARKNESS MOVES IN and INCREASES LOSS, DEATH, and SICKNESS. My Remnant is now FULLY AWAKE to this CURSED DARKNESS that has INVADED your lands. You can see MAN-MADE DISEASES, TAINTED INJECTIONS, MANIPULATED WEATHER, UNNECESSARY WARS, and CONFLICTS, and DIVISION SOWN into your populations. I want to give you a SIMPLE but POWERFUL TOOL to COMBAT all the darkness has released on people. Wherever you see the CURSE of DARKNESS displayed, simply say, ‘I REVERSE THE CURSE OF THIS—DISEASE, SHOT, WEATHER, WAR, DIVISION—and I RELEASE GOD’S BLESSING, PEACE, and RESTORATION in the place of the curse.’ Your words of BLESSING are more POWERFUL than anything the darkness CURSES. The LIGHT in you will OVERCOME and REMOVE the CURSE through the POWER of My Son’s BLOOD, and BLESSINGS will flow and increase until they FILL your Land. REVERSE THE CURSE!”

4. July 23, 2026

HOW IS THE KINGDOM SUSTAINED?

“My Kingdom Age is full of LIFE and PROMISES, but HOW IS THE KINGDOM SUSTAINED so that it reaches its FULLNESS? You know that the foundation of My Throne is RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE and that is what My Kingdom rests on. If you think about it, you will realize that RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are GUIDELINES FOR RELATIONSHIPS. My Kingdom is BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS—first relationship with Me through the Blood of Jesus and then relationships with one another based on TRANSFORMED hearts that have learned to walk in righteousness and justice towards others. In My Kingdom you all SERVE one another out of the LOVE that I have for you. The evil empire is made up of a bunch of USERS. They USE people and systems in order to GAIN WEALTH AND POWER. They will work with you if it BENEFITS them but once you cease to be useful, you will be DISCARDED. They only VALUE their own lives and their goal is to satisfy their TWISTED and EVIL desires at the EXPENSE of the WEAK and VULNERABLE. After the evil empire is DESTROYED, My Kingdom will ARISE and it will be SUSTAINED BY RELATIONSHIPS FOUNDED ON MUTUAL RESPECT and a DESIRE to help others come into the FULLNESS OF THEIR DESTINY in Me. As you seek to fulfill others, you will find that YOUR LIFE IS FULFILLED AS WELL. Relationships will be formed with DEEP BONDS OF LOVE for Me and SELFLESS LOVE for others. This will be a POWERFUL DISPLAY of My heart and a FULFILLMENT of what I CREATED mankind to be—IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND WITH EACH OTHER. This is HOW THE KINGDOM WILL BE SUSTAINED.”

5. July 23, 2023

YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN

“Part of My RESCUE OPERATION is RETURNING YOUR CHILDREN BACK TO YOU. The PRODIGALS, those captured by LIES and DECEPTION, the prisoners of TRAFFICKING, and those snared by ADDICTIONS—I AM CALLING THEM HOME, BACK TO YOU. They will be FORGIVEN, RESTORED, and will become BUILDERS by your side to COMPLETE My great reset. I have heard your PRAYERS, seen your TEARS, and felt the ANGUISH in your heart for your precious children, your HERITAGE; and I will BRING THEM HOME TO YOU. I will RESTORE and REPURPOSE their lives, and UNITY will be a CROWN your family wears. MILLIONS of your children will SUDDENLY come to their senses, as I REMOVE coverings from their eyes and UNSTOP ears DEAF to the TRUTH. They will be SHOCKED AWAKE when I UNCOVER and CRUSH the darkness, and they see how BADLY they have been DECEIVED. It will be a GRAND MIRACLE—DESTRUCTION for the wicked and a FREEING of the CAPTIVES of DARKNESS. Together, you will REBUILD this Land. Lift up your eyes and your heart, YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN.”

ISAIAH 49:17, 18 (NLT) “Soon your descendants will come back, and all who are trying to destroy you will go away. Look around you and see, for all your children will come back to you. As surely as I live, says the Lord, they will be like jewels or bridal ornaments for you to display.”

*From Connie: Lyrics to: GOLD by Ronnie Freeman 2012
VERSE 1
This is not what I asked for, this is not what I would have chosen to be broken.
But I won’t know what you have for me if I don’t let go get on my feet and follow through the sorrow.
These are hard lessons I am learning. All my plans and dreams are burning.
Chorus
But I know I’m going to come out Gold.

I know I’m going to come out shining.
I know I’m going to come out strong (even as the faiths arisin'?)
I surrender, I walk through the fire.
I know I’m going to come out Gold.
VERSE 2
When I can’t see through the smoke I hear Your voice keep callin’, just keep walkin’.
Through the doubt, the hurt, the fear, know that You my God are here beside me. You always find me.
In the middle of this disaster it’s my heart that You are after.
BRIDGE
What I thought was great I see now was mediocre. You said it all of days I can’t go back those days are over.
I’m forever changed, You’re making me so brave.

6. July 24, 2026

THE LIGHT WILL WIN

“You are in the HEAT OF THE BATTLE right now, and the air is filled with FLACK from the enemy. He is in DESPERATION MODE, and he is throwing everything he can into the atmosphere to try to DISTRACT, DISCOURAGE, and to THROW YOU OFF COURSE or lead you to FOLLOWING A FALSE ASSIGNMENT. Be careful that you take your ASSIGNMENTS from Me and don’t get caught up in DRAMA or SENSATIONAL SIDE TRAILS. Steady as she goes, My Army of Light, and FOCUS on the PROMISES I’ve given you that THE LIGHT WILL WIN. Instead of spending time WORRYING about whether the latest rumors are true, focus on the BATTLE STRATEGIES I give you because I AM showing you where the REAL SPIRIT FIREPOWER needs to be directed. At this point, the evil empire is throwing out every LIE, dark SCHEME, SCARE TACTIC, and ACCUSATION they can think of to try and DEMORALIZE, DISCOURAGE, and CONFUSE you. Don’t get distracted by all the FLACK in the air and ask for the Blood of Jesus to cover you as protection and ask Holy Spirit to show you any LANDING PLACES you have that would be VULNERABLE to enemy INTRUSION. Holy Spirit will help you SHORE UP those places and make them INACCESSIBLE to enemy attack. Keep BULLDOZING the lies and CALLING FORTH exposure, judgment, and justice. Lean on the Spirit of Truth and ask for His PERSPECTIVE and REVELATION so that you don’t get sidetracked. Remember My faithfulness and believe Me when I say THE LIGHT WILL WIN.”

7. July 25, 2026

WHICH IS IT—DESTRUCTION OR RESTORATION?

“There are COMPETING NARRATIVES in the Church right now. One group says that it will get better for a SHORT TIME but then the enemy will TAKE OVER and you will LOSE everything and have to be SNATCHED out of his jaws just in the nick of time and then I will finish him off. Another group says that this is the time of the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS and that the Kingdom is ARISING to FILL THE WHOLE EARTH and that My Sons and Daughters will RULE and REIGN with Me on an earth that is being RESTORED TO THE GARDEN OF EDEN. Let’s talk about this dichotomy of belief that DIVIDES My Body. Would I really call you to be My Army of Light and to FIGHT the FIERCE BATTLES you have fought with Me to LOSE IT ALL IN A FEW YEARS? Since when do I ever LOSE? Why would you think I would allow My people to be OVERTAKEN BY EVIL when I AM RAISING YOU UP TO BE OVERCOMERS WHO REIGN WITH ME and who are meant to TAKE BACK what the enemy STOLE from Adam and Eve? Am I not a REDEMPTIVE GOD? Why would I allow My creation to have to be DESTROYED IN DEFEAT? NO! I have called and equipped you to GAIN THE VICTORY over the evil empire and then to be My REBUILDERS who REDEMPTIVELY FULFILL what I called Adam and Eve to do. The narrative that I will need to OVERCOME the enemy at the ‘end’ is so TRANSPARENTLY FALSE because I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETELY DEFEATED THE ENEMY THROUGH THE BLOOD, THE CROSS, AND THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. The enemy has STOLEN from and HARASSED you all your lives, and I AM giving you the SATISFACTION of helping to DESTROY the evil web of DECEPTION and DESTRUCTION that he has spun over the world. You have been given the HONOR OF ENFORCING MY SON’S VICTORY in the AUTHORITY of His name, and you will witness the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS.”

8. July 25, 2024

CALLED TO CONQUER

“My Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom are CALLED TO CONQUER! You are NOT called to COWER and wait for the enemy to put the world in DARKNESS and BONDAGE so great that I have to ZAP you out of the world. Are you not called to OVERCOME with the POWERFUL BLOOD of the LAMB and your word of TESTIMONY and AUTHORITY? The FALSE TEACHINGS about My people being TOO WEAK at the end of the Age to OVERCOME the darkness is in OPPOSITION to the WHOLE REST of what My WORD REVEALS. Is the Blood of Jesus not POWERFUL ENOUGH? Is the EMPOWERMENT of Holy Spirit so WEAK that you are DESTINED TO FAIL? Do you understand that these DOCTRINES OF DEMONS are to DISEMPOWER your AUTHORITY and to ROB you of your DESTINY? COME OUT OF ALIGNMENT with these teachings that welcome APATHY in SPIRITUAL WARFARE and for SETTLING to live FAR BELOW what I have called My Sons and Daughters to live in. You are CALLED TO CONQUER and to PARTNER with Me in RULING and REIGNING through the BLOOD of My Son, the EMPOWERMENT of Holy Spirit, and your AUTHORITY as My Sons and Daughters. CO-HEIRS with Jesus means CO-HEIRS with the One who CONQUERED DEATH, HELL, and the GRAVE. You are not and NEVER will be called to be WIMPS and LOSERS. RISE UP, Army of Light! This is your day to SHINE for Me, as we RESCUE the world from the CREEPING DARKNESS and put it UNDER OUR FEET. You are CALLED TO CONQUER!”

9. NEW SEASON, HIS PLANS

On July 26, 2018 the Father announced to me “New Season.” He said, “Today I AM releasing you to publish My word to you yesterday. This marks the beginning of a NEW SEASON for you. I’m bringing you out of the shadows of hiddenness and into the light. I AM unveiling My voice to you in a public way. I will be faithful to lead and guide you every step of the way. Look to Me for approval and affirmation and not to man. This is your safeguard and your rest. You are My Watchman, and I AM calling you once again to the front lines.” This is the first Journal Entry that I posted on X (then Twitter); it encapsulates His promises to us over these last 8 years. His words are sure, He is faithful, and He will do what He has promised to do!

July 25, 2018

HIS PLANS

“The enemy has set this Nation up for DESTRUCTION, but I have DESTINED it for BLESSING. My plans will be VICTORIOUS. As you stand shoulder to shoulder with Me DECLARING LIFE and LIGHT to your Nation, you will see the sea of darkness and evil PARTED before us, and My righteousness and light will come POURING IN. You will see My SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and REDEMPTION FLOOD this Land and its people with GOODNESS, MERCY, and PEACE. A DEEP and LASTING UNITY will invade the hearts of this DIVERSE people who will focus on REBUILDING with EXCELLENCE and who will give back to the world with GENEROSITY. Good days are coming after a HARD-FOUGHT BATTLE. Taste the sweetness of VICTORY.”

10. July 26, 2026

THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND BEYOND

“Returning to the GARDEN OF EDEN will be COMING FULL CIRCLE for mankind. The Garden was a place of LIFE, BEAUTY, ABUNDANCE, and GREAT PEACE. Man lived in HARMONY with Me, with nature, and with the animals; and this harmony produced a CYCLE OF EVER-EXPANDING LIFE AND BLESSING. Sin SHATTERED THE HARMONY, THE PEACE, THE ABUNDANCE, AND MY UNION WITH MANKIND. The enemy had been given AUTHORITY over the earth and he sowed his REBELLION, SELFISHNESS, and DEATH into the earth. My REDEMPTIVE PLAN for mankind and the earth began in the place of mankind’s GREATEST DEFEAT—in the Garden of Eden—where I promised that One would come to DEFEAT this enemy and would win back the AUTHORITY over the earth. This was the beginning of the BATTLE of dark to Light. My Son did come and He did win back the authority over the earth by the SACRIFICE of His innocent Blood that BROKE THE POWER OF SIN AND DEATH. All who receive that sacrifice are taken from the darkness and TRANSFERRED into the Light of the Kingdom. Holy Spirit came to INDWELL mankind so that they could be TRANSFORMED back into My Sons and Daughters. Holy Spirit provides the POWER to NOT REPEAT the same SIN PATTERN of FALLEN and CORRUPTED mankind. This means that those who have laid down their lives to My Son will be EMPOWERED by My INDWELLING Spirit to NOT REPEAT the sin pattern that PLUNGED THE WORLD INTO DARKNESS. This is why I can promise you a RETURN to the Garden of Eden and that this time mankind will stay FAITHFUL and TRUE to their MANDATE to RESTORE the Garden of Eden and BEYOND. The whole earth as a PRODUCTIVE, PEACEFUL GARDEN is BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION, but I tell you that it is coming in THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS.”

11. JOURNAL NUGGET:

July 27, 2021

IN THE WAR ROOM OF HEAVEN

I'm back in the War Room of Heaven. This time I'm aware of the rich royal colors of the 24 elders robes. I can hear a quiet murmur of conversation going on among the 24 elders and the Father. Phrases would float up to me that I could hear:

  • "The date is set to install President Trump into his rightful position."
  • "Biden has been dealt with."
  • "She doesn't know (speaking of all 5 feet of me) that she's a giant in the faith." (This applies to all who are standing with the Father's promises and believing the prophetic words He's inspired. How about that?! We've been worried about the giants we're facing who are trying to destroy our Land when all along we are giants, too! From this giant in the faith to all those giants of evil—'You are coming down!')
  • Strength is being imparted to me to continue to stand and hope, and I am imparting that strength to you!
  • ”What man could not accomplish, Heaven will step in and do. Can a nation be born in a day?" (I hear quiet, knowing laughter among those at the table who already see the victory secured.) 
  • The Father says, "When My plans meet the power of your faith, the victory is assured."

PSALM 27:14 (AMP) "Wait for and confidently expect the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for and confidently expect the Lord.”

PSALM 31:24 (AMP) “Be strong and let your hearts take courage, all you who wait for and confidently expect the Lord.” (my confirmation verse)

12. July 27, 2026

THE BLESSINGS OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

“At this time in history, the Book of Revelation is the MOST MISINTERPRETED AND MISUNDERSTOOD BOOK OF THE BIBLE. Because of FALSE doctrines sown into the Church about this Book, the mind of man has seen this Book as a WARNING of DISASTROUS DAYS to come, and it has sowed FEAR and DREAD into people’s hearts about the ‘last days.’ The Book of REVELATION is meant to be a BOOK OF BLESSING! Its FOCUS IS NOT ABOUT LOSING AND BEING CRUSHED BY THE DARKNESS. ITS FOCUS IS THE REVEALING OF THE SON OF GOD, VICTORIOUS AND ARMED FOR BATTLE IN ORDER TO CRUSH THE EVIL THAT HAS ATTEMPTED TO STAY IN POWER OVER THE EARTH. It is also a REVEALING of HOW the enemy has ATTACKED the earth through the ages with WARS, FAMINES, SICKNESS, and DESTRUCTIVE WEATHER. Some are waiting for all these things to occur at the ‘end’ but if you OPEN YOUR EYES, you will see that they have been a PATTERN THROUGHOUT EARTH’S HISTORY. You are alive right now—not to see the END OF THE WORLD—but to see the END OF THE EVIL EMPIRE that has been INFECTING the world with all this death and destruction. Ask Holy Spirit for FRESH EYES to see the Book of REVELATION as a Book of GREAT VICTORY and BLESSING. All of Heaven and all of earth will see the Son of Man ARISE as the Son of God, in all His MAJESTY, POWER, and AUTHORITY come to CRUSH the darkness and to RULE and REIGN over the earth with His family. These are days of ENORMOUS CLASHES but the end will be DAYS OF GREAT BLESSING.”

*Revelation 13:6-7 (NKJV) “Then he (the Beast) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”

Daniel 7:21-22 (AMP) “As I kept looking, that horn was making war with the saints (believers) and overpowering them until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Most High [God], and the time arrived when the saints (believers) took possession of the kingdom.”

CLOSING PRAYER:

Susie M.
Good morning, Diana. As I sat with Holy Spirit this morning, this is the prayer He gave me for your journal entry, "The Light Will Win."
Lord, simply put, we are the victors and the enemy has already lost the war. There are many skirmishes on many fronts right now as the enemy seeks to regain control of their falling empire. He wants to distract and deceive the Army of Light away from our mission, but we have set our eyes on Jesus, the one true King, for our direction and assignments. We will not be swayed by the news of the day, by social media influencers, or by friends who are caught up in sensational side trails where the Kingdom is “losing the battle.” We do not look to the world. We look to Jesus as we focus on His promises and the truth that we are victorious. Lord, we ask You to direct our attention to where Your Spirit firepower needs to be directed. Give us laser focus so that our prayers, declarations, and decrees directly hit their targets every single time and destroy the enemy’s schemes and plans. We ask, Lord, for the blood of Jesus to cover and protect us as we stand with You and the host of heaven to fight these final battles. Holy Spirit, reveal to us any landing places where we are vulnerable to attack and speak truth and life over those areas so that they are impenetrable to enemy intrusion. We press forward to bulldoze and bury every lie and we call forth exposure of every evil, vile thing the enemy has committed. Let Your judgment and justice fall upon the wicked for their crimes against You and Your people. Spirit of Truth, we lean on You and seek Your perspective and heavenly revelation to remain focused and on task. We trust You, Lord. We remember Your promises. We remember Your faithfulness and fairness. Thank You, Lord, for calling us to partner with You in this war. Together we are victorious. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Diana Larkin

A Watchman’s Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE