MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE
July 20, 2026
MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE
I was strolling with the Father through a wooded section of the Garden of Life (Eden). I was so thirsty for His presence. We sat on a bench, and my eyes drank in the beauty. I asked Him if this is what earth will eventually look like. He smiled and replied, “That’s the idea!” I love His sense of humor and His beautiful plans for our future.
“My voice is full of MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE. Those who choose to DRAW NEAR to Me and INVEST your time learning to hear My voice and knowing My heart, will be rewarded with MYSTERIES UNCOVERED, BEAUTY REVEALED, and a GROWING LOVE RELATIONSHIP with Me. Those who SEEK and keep on SEEKING, will find Me. Those who KNOCK and keep on KNOCKING, doors of destiny and blessing will be OPENED for you. Those who ASK and keep on ASKING will have your prayers ANSWERED for you, your families, and your nation because you BELIEVE that I AM a FAITHFUL God and that I will FULFILL MY PROMISES. The Kingdom Age will be marked by MYSTERIES REVEALED, A GROWING BEAUTY IN PEOPLE AND PLACES, and the ATMOSPHERE will be filled with LOVE and CARING for each other. These GIFTS from My HEART will DISPLACE the atmosphere the evil empire cultivated of HATRED, GREED, MURDER, WAR, and DIVISION. RISE UP as My Sons and Daughters and declare that this is the TIME of the FULFILLMENT of all the generations of Saints of their SEEKING, KNOCKING, AND ASKING. Decree that this is the SET TIME for the Kingdom Age to come in FULLNESS in its MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE. Keep BULLDOZING the darkness, SEEKING My heart, and CALLING IN the LIGHT because the future will SHINE with My PROMISES FULFILLED.”
MATTHEW 7:7 (AMP) “Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
MY WORD!
July 20, 2026
For My Army of Light there are verses in My Word that you have not yet taken ahold of and made them yours! Such as: May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalms 20:4) Now you may say ~ oh that is so selfish of me to ask such a thing! Then why are there people mentioned in My Word such as Jabez who asked me to bless him and to enlarge his territory?! (I Chronicles 4:10) But in My Word it also says that you do not have because you do not ask. (James 4:2b) For Jabez asked me and I said YES! So I Say Ask ME! For remember My Word is Living so engage in it and take those Words off the page and make them yours!
This is a "put on my refrigerator" word!
Deleteπ❤️π€ππ
This blog is so wonderful it is almost overwelming! o e
ReplyDeleteThakyou Diana, we are built up .o.e.
DeleteThank YOU, FATHER!
DeleteBeen knockin for a long time.
I can "see" Its starting to open... and
That DOOR is gonna fling Wide open!
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
11:08 I agree. . many times I've been overwhelmed. . with His Love, exact directives unto Victory, perfect encouragements and guidance. It's beyond words. . .
DeleteThis blog is where I learned the joy of pursuing the Father’s heart and listening for His voice. I was taught hearing the Father’s voice was only for certain people. But God has something to say to all of us. I look forward to strolling with the Father like Diana. I know that is for everyone too! I’m excited to learn more of His sense of humor. I’m so excited for the beautiful plans Father God has for our future. I call them all forth, now in Jesus name!! Diana, thank you for sharing what the Father has said and shown you.
DeleteYes, Deborah! I'm agreeing with you 100%! I'm so thankful Holy Spirit led me to this site!
DeleteI know personally that the Holy Spirit has a great sense of humor.
DeleteI declare and decree the fullness of God’s word in the Earth now as he said, it is finished in Jesus name
ReplyDeleteMatthew 7:7 What a wonderful verse! Isn't the number 7 also significant as a number of completion or rest? Any thoughts on this?
ReplyDelete7:7 in the 7th month, might not be just a coincidence.
Our GOD is SO WONDERFUL!
Yeah here's something to think about with the seven's, I'm pretty sure it's true, that on Pres. Trumps first day in the White House as president January 21st 2017 he was 70 years 7 months and 7 days old 777 only Godπ
DeleteAmerica just like Israel is Gods Covenant Nation and with Trump as president, God is resetting America back to it's original Founding, to be "One Nation Under God" πΊπΈ
THANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA,I BELIEVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE,YO ARE ALWAYS FAITHFUL ππππ
ReplyDeleteI believe this 2500[old] word in the KJV Apocrypha fits closely with today's Garden of Eden word because I calculated it to be for 2026. I saw this almost 20 yrs ago and thought it was a good tool against the fake secret rapture hoax.It was given by Arch angel Uriel to Ezra." Whereas thou hast spoken of them that are left behind, He that shall endure the peril in that time hath kept himself: They that be fallen into danger are such that have works and faith toward the almighty. Know this therefore , They which be left behind are more blessed than those that be dead " o.e.
ReplyDeleteRead this only if you are adventurous. 2 Esdras 13:22,24 .Sorry but engineers are not the same as most people , we go outside the normal boundries. o.e.
DeleteYES AND AMEN!!!
DeleteI'm not an engineer by any means but love to think outside the box! Thanks for your input, oe!
DeleteI would say ---ready---set--- go. !o e
Deleteπππ
ReplyDeleteI saw two unusual rainbows, wait, three! This morning I saw a thin but clear rainbow line coming from the edge of a glass partition, later I saw a rainbow halo around the sun, and just a bit ago I saw a cloud full of iridescence!
ReplyDeleteGod is displaying the growing sureness of His promises, glory, and beauty!
WOW! THAT'S SO AWESOME!
DeleteI’m using my bulldozer empowerment to bulldoze lies, opposition of anti-ice rhetoric out of the way! I’m making a highway for truth, justice & judgment to roll across our land and out into the nations. I declare anti-ice rhetoric MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.
ReplyDeleteI also use my bulldozer empowerment to remove all those blocking the Save America Act. I’m lowering my bulldozer bucket, scooping those opposing the Save America Act and declaring MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! I’m bulldozing your opposition out of the way and I’m making a highway for truth , judgement & justice to roll across America! I declare to the darkness move out of the way. We will see you no more. I declare & decree the Save America Act will pass!!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * OUR FATHER IS ALL WE NEED!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE.” And THANK YOU for Your July 19, 2021, message, “I AM WHISTLING FOR MY BRIDE.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Faithfulness and for sharing with us, “The Kingdom Age will be marked by MYSTERIES REVEALED, A GROWING BEAUTY IN PEOPLE AND PLACES, and the ATMOSPHERE will be filled with LOVE and CARING for each other.”
Loving Father, we BELIEVE in Your Promises and we STAND on Your Word,
“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.” MATTHEW 7:7 (AMP)
We RISE UP and declare ‘This is the TIME of the FULFILLMENT of all the generations of Saints of their SEEKING, KNOCKING, AND ASKING.’
We DECREE ‘This is the SET TIME for the Kingdom Age to come in FULLNESS in its MYSTERY, BEAUTY, AND LOVE.’
Father, I have heard Your whistling SONG of deep passionate LOVE. And, I’ve come HOME to the Safety and Beauty and Strength of Your heart. As I draw near to the footstep of Your Heart, my heart yearns for the Mystery of Your Voice, its Beauty and Love. I will patiently wait and persistently knock because I confidently trust in Your Promises:
. . . those who SEEK and keep on SEEKING, will find Me.
. . . those who KNOCK and keep on KNOCKING, doors of destiny and blessing will be OPENED for you.
. . . those who ASK and keep on ASKING will have your prayers ANSWERED for you, your families, and your nation.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Promise of a growing LOVE relationship with You, mysteries uncovered and beauty revealed as I invest time learning to hear Your Voice and knowing Your Heart.
THANK YOU for telling us, “The days you have longed for and prayed for are JUST AHEAD so hear My SONG OF LOVE that I AM WHISTLING over you and draw near and ABIDE in Me."
Loving Father, I draw near and ABIDE in You.
I solemnly promise, as Your GLORY falls, I will NOT put my eyes on it or on the gifts that flow in the Glory. I will FIX my EYES and HEART on You — flowing in YOUR SPIRIT of LIFE. Living out of Your LOVE is all I want. Amen.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝