PLEDGE OF LOVE - July 29, 2017

 July 29, 2017


Pledge of Love


“As many as the stars in the heavens and the grains of sand on the shore, so My thoughts towards you cannot be numbered.  Your face is continually before Me, and I long to look into your eyes and to see the love and the trust that you have for Me.  Your deeply devoted heart is so very precious in My eyes – it is a great treasure that I hold in My hands and that I show off in Heaven.  I am deeply committed to fulfilling all My promises to you.  Rest in the knowledge of My heart and My desires towards you, My love, My friend, My Bride.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. What a sweet and precious Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resting in Him. His Promises are True.
    Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious beyond words! God's love for us is beyond measure! We are so blessed. Words fail to express our gratitude. He has captured our hearts 💕.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️❤️❤️🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE