POLICY CHANGE
July 24, 2026
POLICY CHANGE
Hi Friends,
I wanted you all to know about a policy change that A Watchman’s Journal Team has agreed upon. Going forward, if you want to leave a comment, you must put your name on the comment (first names are fine). No more anonymous comments will be allowed. Many of you already are using your names or monikers, and I appreciate that so much! It is fun to know who is commenting and helps me learn your personalities.
Our goal is to have a respectful comment section that will add to the beautiful words that the Father shares with us.
Just a note of decorum…It is not proper protocol to post other people’s words on someone else’s blog. The only exception to this protocol is TPP has my permission to share Patty Teichroew’s daily words, as Patty is part of AWJ Team. It would be a good idea to follow Patty’s blog as well! PLTPrayer.blogspot.com
As the blog owner and creator, when I see comments sharing things that I do not feel are from the Lord, I have every right and a responsibility to address them. I will use discretion to delete any comments I feel are harassing, offensive, attacking, malicious, or undermining the positive and respectful forum that this should remain. How you share truth or your opinion is just as important as what you share.
For those who would like some sound Biblical teaching on prophecy, I recommend Wanda Alger’s videos and blog: WandaAlger.me
She has recent teachings on: “The New Covenant Prophet” and “Which Prophet Do You Follow and Why?”
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
Many blessings,
Diana
MAJOR BETRAYAL COMING] A LEADER REMOVED: Kim Clement Prophecy 2026 I believe this is confirmation of Julie Green‘s prophecy about JD Vance
ReplyDeleteThis sounds more than fair.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Thank you Diana, Patty and staff. We appreciate all that you do. May God Bless You ABUNDANTLY!. ๐งก๐บ tpp
ReplyDeleteI agree ๐ฏ %. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this post, Diana!
ReplyDeleteFor me, this policy change may be the nudge I've been needing to step out of my comfort zone. Blessings to you, your staff, Patty, tpp and this site!
Thats fine with me Denny[o.e.]
ReplyDeleteDiana it is your show ! Denny
DeleteI'm posting this as anonymous, but I'm Lonnie. Not a troll, just technologically and time challenged. :) I almost never read the comments on this or any other blog, let alone post. I did read the ones from yesterday. I think your new policy is wise. I come here (and elsewhere) to read prophetic words, not human opinion. The only exception is when the prophet provides additional info as context such as "I was in the meeting room" etc. I want to read what the prophets are receiving and pray about it. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for aligning us all up
ReplyDeleteI have been so blessed to receive these powerful messages from our Father . Blessings to Diana and Patty
Love it.
ReplyDeleteI read the words that God gives Diana and Patty everyday. That's where I get the vast majority of my declarations and decrees from. It's a really big part of my spiritual warfare. I am really grateful to have these sources. Thank you and God bless.
ReplyDeleteI read Diana's and Patty's posts every day. Their prophetic words give me spiritual insight, intel, and specific things to pray, decree, and declare about. I love this Army of Light community!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diana. Your policy change is an answer to my prayers! May this blog be used more and more for building God’s Kingdom and unifying the Body of Christ! Thanks Diana, Patti, and tpp, for your faithfulness in bringing forth God’s heart! (Formerly known as AJ)
ReplyDelete