RESTORATION IS ON THE HORIZON - July 24, 2021
July 24, 2021
RESTORATION IS ON THE HORIZON
"I spoke to you last year about My POWER TO RESTORE and that word has become even more needed in this season of an ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER of your Nation by dark forces—in the spiritual realm and in the natural realm. In a desperate attempt to keep CONTROL, the darkness has opened a FLOOD of LOSS and DEVASTATION over your Land but FEAR NOT I see all that has been done and My plans of COMPLETE RESTORATION ARE ON THE HORIZON. My plan to RESCUE your Nation is fully EMPOWERED and MOVING FORWARD as an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE. My rescue will free you from dark TYRANNY over your Land and will free people from the CLUTCHES of the enemy's traps laid to ENSNARE them. After I remove darkness I will put RIGHTEOUS LEADERS in place and My RESTORATION will follow-POWERFULLY and BEAUTIFULLY."
ISAIAH 61:4 (NASB) "Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up and restore the former desolations; and they will renew the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Restoration a great sounding word now at this point! o.e.
ReplyDeleteTOTAL Restoration! AMEN!
DeleteHALLELUJAH!!!
Amen heavenly Father we thank you for full restoration in our nation and bringing in the righteous men and woman to be placed in positions that will begin to bring in justice
ReplyDeleteYES❣️ 🙌
ReplyDelete