THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
A huge THANK YOU to all of you for being so willing to go with the policy changes—the biggest one being no more anonymous posts. It has been LOVELY to see your names and someone commented that it felt more like family now, and I agree! I think we have broken through some distractions and resistance that was sent our way, and we are now in the light and the atmosphere is so positive and uplifting. Thank you, our Mighty God!
Putting your name in the body of the comment or using the drop down menu in the comment section and choosing “name” where you fill in with your name and it appears on the comment header—I’m good with either! Using monikers is fine, too, as we do know some by their nicknames or initials or such.
Thanks for helping me mark the anniversary of the beginning of A Watchman’s Journal ministry! Wow! Just look what God can do!
I love you all so much and appreciate your comments, suggestions, sharing, Scripture verses, and wonderful encouraging words that you share with me and with the others on the Blog.
Many blessings and much love,
Diana
Just trying to learn
ReplyDeleteOne more pratice run
ReplyDeleteo.e. Me, too! We're heavy hitters now! tpp
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU DEAR DISNA FOR PUTTING THIS HOW YOU WANT TO DO THINGS IN YOUR BLOG .and saying it’s ok to put our names on the comment in different ways ! Makes it easy to glow your request ! . HUGS to YOU AND YOUR TEAM PRAUER POET SND PATTY T AND EVERYONE HERE . THE DLB FAMILY ! ๐ฅฐ๐๐๐๐ป✝️๐๐๐๐๐ป๐น๐ก️๐ค๐
DeleteOops … THIS IS FRANCES ABOVE !
DeleteDiana, I agree , , , A breath of fresh air. ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you. ๐งก๐บ tpp
p.s. We appreciate you more than you know! tpp
DeleteCan I get an amen to that?!
DeleteAmen!
DeleteFRANCES : DOUBLE AMEN TPP ✝️๐๐๐๐น๐ก️๐ฅฐ๐
DeleteYou are loved very much Diana. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteNo problem….actually a good idea…..Inky…(Jerry)
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana!
ReplyDeleteHappy Journal-versary Diana!! I cannot tell you how encouraging it has been to me hearing the Father's heart through you all these years! I feel so blessed the Father led me to your blog early on as I look forward every evening after dinner reading yours and Patty's along with praying TPP's awesome prayers and declarations. I ๐๐ I feel more confident in what I hear from the Father as we all know the enemy tries to throw a doubt curveball in there at times. Calling that down in the name of Jesus! And I especially love how the Father has taught us to send the angelic host to fight our battles. It has been an honor to fight this good fight of faith along side all of you Army of Light. God bless you all! Big hugs! ๐ค Jen
ReplyDeleteDeborah, I believe I'm your comment, back up person! So...AMEN!
ReplyDeleteWe love you Diana and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm believing that if we're celebrating then heaven is celebrating, too!
GOD IS SO GOOD!
Amen, I too am feeling so blessed to have tuned into you blog 4 years ago! Thank you and God bless all!!
DeleteFRANCES : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIANA !!! ๐ฅฐ๐๐๐✝️๐๐๐๐น๐ก️๐คฉ๐บ๐ธ๐๐๐
DeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIANA, I'M SO BLESSED TO BE HERE . YOUR BLOG HAS TRULY BEEN A GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT TO ME, IN THIS BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS!!
ReplyDeleteI guess the pool man didn't amount to much. o e.
ReplyDeleteNope. He’s probably cleaning his pool right about now feeling a bit foolish.
Deletegoing to name rather than o.e.
ReplyDeleteCombo
ReplyDeleteTpp I would like to learn your first name
ReplyDeleteSonya
DeleteI used to date a Sonya .o.e.
DeleteMy father named me — he was fascinated with Sonja Henie. He changed the spelling using a “y”. I’m sure glad he didn't name me after his mother, Oberia. tpp
DeleteI think it is a nice name o.e.
DeleteNot Oberia. But I am from Oberlin.o.e.
DeleteNothing wrong with Oberia, but it wouldn’t have been a name to grow up with. You know how kids are. It does have an interesting meaning though. tpp
DeleteSonya is a beautiful name for a beautiful wordsmith. Thank you for all of your contributions to the Army of Light, tpp! ๐
DeleteWatching DJT get exposed at the correspondents dinner was amazing! He can’t keep hiding behind his lies forever
ReplyDelete@Anonymous - your defiance is showing.
DeleteRich Logis has a great podcast to help all of you called “Leaving MAGA”. Might help many of you see how DJT fuels hatred and division rather than peace and unity
ReplyDeleteYour comments are upsetting and uncalled for. Remember President Trump was chosen by the Lord . Your hateful comments are heard by the Lord. I fully support our President and pray for him daily . And you forget to post your name. ๐๐ปpraying for the hater’s Love in Christ ✝️
DeleteThank you Elizabeth I couldn’t have said that better myself. I will continue to pray for President Trump and his family for he is Gods chosen. I will also continue to listen to Gods prophet Julie Green and Paster Dave they too were chosen by God to lead.
DeleteTry on lap top
ReplyDeletePractice on Elvis
ReplyDeleteThe old fashion way o.e.
ReplyDeleteTry old fashion way agai n
ReplyDeleteI am having trouble with the new system is it ok if I continue to use my moniker---o.e.?
ReplyDeleteYes. tpp
DeleteOld people and new computers don't always go well. o.e Denny
DeleteI looked up o.e. one time, because I thought it was so original. Guess what? It means original! That you are! Honestly, o.e, you're one of a kind. I'd be kind of lost without seeing your name. I thought it meant "our engineer" too. I look forward to all your posts. Judith A
DeleteSame here Judith A!
DeleteThankyou, I am trying to make my name and the message all work , but its not consistant so far. What is the order ? o.e.
DeleteDENNY---- Something or someone has stopped me from using my laptop to comment.
DeleteWhen I hit comment no keyboard appears. I Feel bad about . o.e.
DeleteTest
ReplyDeleteSuccess Denny! When I first started using my name instead of “Anonymous “, it took me awhile to remember to do it. Old habits are sometimes hard to break. Now it comes easy.
DeleteWhen I switch to the lap top its different. o.e. help
DeleteWhat is different with the lap top? The order if things?
DeleteDenny, see my comment below.๐ If that helps.
DeleteLove you Diana
ReplyDeleteWhat is the correct order--1 type message 2 hit the little arrow then what? o.e.
ReplyDeleteHit the down arrow next to anonymous. Then hit name. Type in your name. Then hit continue. It will show your name. This your comment. Then publish. Easy peasy ๐ต๐ซ
DeleteDenny, write the steps down on paper so you have it in front of you each time. You will learn to memorize the steps after a while. Slow & steady wins the race!
DeleteYou could type your message first, then go through the steps of hitting anonymous, then name , type your name, then hit continue. Then publish. Or, follow the steps first to put your name in, then type your comment, then publish. Either way it will work. I hope I did not confuse you further. But writing down the steps on paper to keep in front of you as you go is very helpful.
DeleteHappy anniversary for A Watchman's Journal! I started reading in 2022, and it's great seeing everyone's names now!
ReplyDelete