THE BLESSINGS OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION
July 27, 2026
THE BLESSINGS OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION
“At this time in history, the Book of Revelation is the MOST MISINTERPRETED AND MISUNDERSTOOD BOOK OF THE BIBLE. Because of FALSE doctrines sown into the Church about this Book, the mind of man has seen this Book as a WARNING of DISASTROUS DAYS to come, and it has sowed FEAR and DREAD into people’s hearts about the ‘last days.’ The Book of REVELATION is meant to be a BOOK OF BLESSING! Its FOCUS IS NOT ABOUT LOSING AND BEING CRUSHED BY THE DARKNESS. ITS FOCUS IS THE REVEALING OF THE SON OF GOD, VICTORIOUS AND ARMED FOR BATTLE IN ORDER TO CRUSH THE EVIL THAT HAS ATTEMPTED TO STAY IN POWER OVER THE EARTH. It is also a REVEALING of HOW the enemy has ATTACKED the earth through the ages with WARS, FAMINES, SICKNESS, and DESTRUCTIVE WEATHER. Some are waiting for all these things to occur at the ‘end’ but if you OPEN YOUR EYES, you will see that they have been a PATTERN THROUGHOUT EARTH’S HISTORY. You are alive right now—not to see the END OF THE WORLD—but to see the END OF THE EVIL EMPIRE that has been INFECTING the world with all this death and destruction. Ask Holy Spirit for FRESH EYES to see the Book of REVELATION as a Book of GREAT VICTORY and BLESSING. All of Heaven and all of earth will see the Son of Man ARISE as the Son of God, in all His MAJESTY, POWER, and AUTHORITY come to CRUSH the darkness and to RULE and REIGN over the earth with His family. These are days of ENORMOUS CLASHES but the end will be DAYS OF GREAT BLESSING.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
TAKE THEM DOWN!
July 27, 2026
So I have been noticing that my trumpet vine is flourishing like Never Before! It has blossoms Everywhere! And I have thought to myself that this is prophetic and as I sought the Lord on this, this was His Response:
For I AM using President Trump as My Trumpet! And he is Blowing the Horn of Freedom for the Nations and he is being used to take down the evil empire ~ Babylon! For this evil empire has ruled for centuries with its talons deep into witchcraft and many evil practices. But President Trump is using the military and his executive orders to take them down and now I have also tasked Tim Sheets to incorporate praying against the demon prince of Persia for Iran needs to be dealt with and the church needs to get involved as well for this is also a spiritual battle and I AM calling upon you My Army of Light to join Tim Sheets on August 14th for the Healing Summit and for you to Do Your Part and Use the Keys of the Kingdom to tear down the evil control of the prince of Persia! For I Have Need Of You To Take Them Down!
So glad to know the truth because His truth sets us free❣️ Grateful for Johnny Enlow who opened our eyes to the truth in God’s Word regarding these great days on earth. It’s been in the Word all this time and false doctrine convinced us that it would be gloom and doom for us, but that is contradictory to what God says in His Word. We are living in one of the greatest times on earth and it is going to be unbelievably beyond our wildest dreams. Sooooo excited for what’s aheadπ❣️π
ReplyDeleteKathy F, I recently took inventory of what I learned along my walk with Jesus and I find that most of what I was taught was wrong in one way or another. I am more than grateful that He loves us enough to correct us, even this late in my life.
DeleteDiana, thank you for every message you post!
He is our God and we are His people. I have thought for a time now that we have a very long glorious future ahead without the fake secret rapture and worry about the Beast character.The Kingdom of God and His Son will become a golden one.o.e.
ReplyDeleteNow we need to lead a life such that our Guardian Angel does not want to put in for a transfer ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved the Book of Revelation.
ReplyDeleteIt's my favorite of all the books of the Bible.
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE BLESSINGS OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “The Book of REVELATION is meant to be a BOOK OF BLESSING! Its FOCUS IS NOT ABOUT LOSING AND BEING CRUSHED BY THE DARKNESS. ITS FOCUS IS THE REVEALING OF THE SON OF GOD, VICTORIOUS AND ARMED FOR BATTLE IN ORDER TO CRUSH THE EVIL THAT HAS ATTEMPTED TO STAY IN POWER OVER THE EARTH.”
We are GRATEFUL for ALL of Your teachings, for providing us with Your strength during these times, for exposing the evil empire, and for opening our eyes to the glorious future ahead of us.
THANK YOU that we are alive right now to see the END OF THE EVIL EMPIRE.
We ASK Holy Spirit for Fresh Eyes to see the Book of REVELATION as a Book of Great Victory and Blessing.
We joyfully ANNOUNCE Your Words into the atmosphere:
“All of Heaven and all of earth will see the Son of Man ARISE as the Son of God, in all His MAJESTY, POWER, and AUTHORITY come to CRUSH the darkness and to RULE and REIGN over the earth with His family.”
SO, BE IT. Amen.
We PROCLAIM PSALM 19:1,14 (AMPC)
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.”
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.”
(Selah.)
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
We DECLARE and DECREE 'THERE IS MASSIVE VICTORY ON THE HORIZON.'
Deletetpp
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
ReplyDeleteGLORY! GLORY!! HALLELUJAH!!!
HIS TRUTH, HIS ARMY of LIGHT Is Marching On!!! Let's Go! Whew!
I would like to weigh in on yesterday's comments on shingles.
ReplyDeleteI didn't read them until this morning, but I wanted to add a little something.
The first time I got them I didn't know what they were.
By the time I went to the doctor, she said there was nothing she could do for me, and that it would have to run its course, which could be up to 12 weeks (3 months!!!)
She gave me pain medicine and sent me on my way.
Every time I breathed I was in pain.
When I got home, I cried and prayed and asked the Lord what to do, because I was in so much pain and could not work.
I lived alone and was the only source of income for myself.
The Lord said, "Now that you know what it's called - speak to it."
So I spoke to shingles in the name of Jesus and started rebuking it and binding it and casting it off of me and commanding it to leave, just like the fever left the mother of Peter when Jesus touched her hand, I commanded shingles to depart from me.
What could have lasted 3 months dissipated daily and was gone in less than two weeks, including the rash.
During this time I took 600 mg of ibuprofen every 4 to 6 hours and it dulled the pain.
Before I took the ibuprofen, I pled the blood of Jesus over the pills, because ibuprofen is an anti inflammatory, but has side effects.
I never lost a day of work.
Several times, the enemy has tried to bring shingles back on me, but as soon as I feel the first stab of pain, I start rebuking again and speaking to it and commanding it by name.
It has NEVER manifested again.
When the Lord said "speak to it" I remembered when he cursed the fig tree and it dried up in less than 24 hours.
His words lit a fire in my belly.
We serve an awesome and all-powerful God.
I hope this helps someone.
Thank you, Tina for your wonderful testimony!
Deleteand advise! BLESSINGS to ALL! π₯° tpp
DeleteThe supplement L-Lysine is very helpful at keeping the shingles virus from progressing into blisters. I take it several times/week with vitamin C and it has been a great blessing to me over the years.
DeleteI once had terrible residual shingles pain. I tried everything and nothing worked but one day I went to the store and I say myrrh essential oil and remember that it was a gift given to Jesus by the wiseman and it must have been a precious gift so I felt like I should buy it but didn’t know how and why I would use it. A few nights later when I was screaming because the pain was so intense I asked God if I would have to suffer this way the rest of my life. He answered me right away : “put myrrh on it and lay down” 3 minutes later the pain was all gone and I felt asleep and that was it. Praise God !
DeleteTPP, Vee and Anne thank you so much!!!
DeleteTina, oh how wonderful this testimony is for us to hear and lay hold of. Thank you for sharing this incredible victory with us. This is certainly a way of faith and believing in the power of healing and the covenant promises that are for us. Also thank you for Vee and Anne for sharing of these other natural ways to help us in these horrible times of stress and pain in our bodies. It is so great to have this group of believers to share with and be built up helped and strengthened in the faith. Bless you all.
DeleteThank you for the reminder to speak to our problems, I’ve been dealing with allergies and arthritis in my thumbs. I have to remember to rebuke them in Jesus name!
DeleteTodays blog has added proof to what the Arch Angle of Government Uriel said about this time on God's time line . It is so encouraging that I want to print it again . From 2 Esdras 6:27,28. For evil shall be put out , and deceit shall be quenched. As for faith , it shall flourish , corruption shall be overcome, and the truth , which hath been so long without fruit , shall be declared . o.e.
ReplyDeleteJohnny Enlow has pointed out that Uriel is one of 7 Arch Angels and in charge of the mountain of Government. o.e.
DeleteThank you for the reminder that we have been looking at Revelation incorrectly. I started to realize how off I was when Johnny Enlow began teaching Revelation in a new way. I still struggle for understanding. It can be hard to get past old mind-sets to see things in a whole new way. Thank God Holy Spirit is so gracious and patient with my slowness to understand.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU LORD FOR THE BLESSING!πππ₯π❤️ππΊπ²
ReplyDeleteThankyou Father ❤️πΊπΊπΈπ✝️
ReplyDeleteGod said this in my quiet time this morning:
ReplyDeleteWord for Army of Light:
Very ancient powers and principalities are being removed from their thrones- quite unceremoniously. They have been and are being gathered up and put in chains. They will be paraded as the losers and will be dealt with harshly for the pain and suffering they have caused. So, continue to declare their destruction. I have led many a ragtag army to great victory against insurmountable odds. The enemy mocked My Army of Light as inconsequential. Now, you are sending them screaming in defeat and they will be ground to dust under your feet! This is being manifested in the earth as well. You will see My redemption story in its full array of Light in every area of your life! Keep standing! Continue powerful words of declarations! Dispatch My hosts and angels as weapons! Use your imagination to create beautiful scenes of beauty that give you hope. Dream big because I will exceed your wildest imagination!
Isaiah 26:2-6
I LOVE IT!!!
DeleteI highly recommend this book by Melissa Redpill, “End Times and 1000 Years of Peace”, a decode of the book of Revelation. It is right in line with what Diana shared here today. Her most recent book, “The Golden Age” also drums to the same beat. Great Days Ahead!! Halleluia!
ReplyDelete11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself.
ReplyDelete-Revelation 19:11-12
That's what it's all about! Can you imagine seeing His eyes like a flame of fire?
There is plenty of excitment coming! o e.
ReplyDeleteI addition to everyone’s wonderful revelatory words and testimonies of healing, I did appreciate your humor , Denny, about living so your Guardian Angel does not want a transfer.π€£
ReplyDelete