THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND BEYOND

 July 26, 2026


THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND BEYOND

“Returning to the GARDEN OF EDEN will be COMING FULL CIRCLE for mankind. The Garden was a place of LIFE, BEAUTY, ABUNDANCE, and GREAT PEACE. Man lived in HARMONY with Me, with nature, and with the animals; and this harmony produced a CYCLE OF EVER-EXPANDING LIFE AND BLESSING. Sin SHATTERED THE HARMONY, THE PEACE, THE ABUNDANCE, AND MY UNION WITH MANKIND. The enemy had been given AUTHORITY over the earth and he sowed his REBELLION, SELFISHNESS, and DEATH into the earth. My REDEMPTIVE PLAN for mankind and the earth began in the place of mankind’s GREATEST DEFEAT—in the Garden of Eden—where I promised that One would come to DEFEAT this enemy and would win back the AUTHORITY over the earth. This was the beginning of the BATTLE of dark to Light. My Son did come and He did win back the authority over the earth by the SACRIFICE of His innocent Blood that BROKE THE POWER OF SIN AND DEATH. All who receive that sacrifice are taken from the darkness and TRANSFERRED into the Light of the Kingdom. Holy Spirit came to INDWELL mankind so that they could be TRANSFORMED back into My Sons and Daughters. Holy Spirit provides the POWER to NOT REPEAT the same SIN PATTERN of FALLEN and CORRUPTED mankind. This means that those who have laid down their lives to My Son will be EMPOWERED by My INDWELLING Spirit to NOT REPEAT the sin pattern that PLUNGED THE WORLD INTO DARKNESS. This is why I can promise you a RETURN to the Garden of Eden and that this time mankind will stay FAITHFUL and TRUE to their MANDATE to RESTORE the Garden of Eden and BEYOND. The whole earth as a PRODUCTIVE, PEACEFUL GARDEN is BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION, but I tell you that it is coming in THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 

*Love your comments but be sure to use your first name, as anonymous comments are no longer accepted.  

Comments

  1. Heard in the early 2000's: "I will restore. My Heart is set towards you. I shall not be moved."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denny---The words MY UNION WITH MANKIND are what I was thinking about early this morning. I like to know what is really going on and search for the reason.What I came up with was that our Father God wants us Next to Him in Love thru Jesus. That is why He is calling us partners in this fight against evil. o.e. Denny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to walking with Him in the cool of the day. So grateful to live at this time to see it with my own eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW WoW WoW! Thank you ABBA! You are so AWESOME AND SO WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our God is sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord, we're ready to receive our assignments. Let's go!!!! We have work to do!

      Delete
  6. Hallelujah!
    I keep hearing, feeling, believing the "Restoration of All Things!"
    Thank You, Jesus, our Savior!
    King of all Kings! Our Deliverer!
    All Glory and Honor Is Yours!
    AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Your Army of Light pick up the mandate to restore the Atmosphere, the Peace, and the Plenty of the Garden of Eden until it fills the whole earth.

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    A NEW SEASON IS UPON YOU!
    July 26, 2026

    For I AM Coming in Response to the Many Prayer of My Own and I Say This Is The Season of Answered Prayers! This Is The Season of Miracles! For those who have waited long for their answers to their many prayers~but have not let doubt creep into their hearts and hearts that are still filled with faith~even as small as a mustard seed~I Shall Reward! For I Say My Word Shall Come Alive For Those Who Put Their Hope In ME!

    Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We declare that this is the Time of Fulfillment of all the generations of Saints Seeking, Knocking, and Asking.

      Delete
    2. Amen! Standing arm in arm with His Army of Light and Not giving up! Judith A

      Delete
  8. Denny--- tpp could you give a step by step how to get name up . Most of the time I do something wrong. o.e.Denny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.e. There should be a down arrow next to the word Anonymous. Click that and select Name/URL. Type your name, then select continue, which for me is above where I typed my name. This will take you back to where you enter your comment. Hope that works for you. πŸ™‚

      Delete
    2. I get url and error

      Delete
    3. Im sure a 3 yr old could do this , but an 87 . Maybe not as well.

      Delete
    4. What to hit after typing? I get invalid

      Delete
    5. Where to hit after typing

      Delete
    6. Denny, after hitting name/url you will get a page where you can chose name or url. Do not choose url. Choose name. Then you should see a keyword below you where you can type your name. Hit continue. Then you can comment if you haven’t already. After comment then hit publish.
      Write out these steps on paper so you have them on front of you each time.

      Delete
    7. I found I had to push continue 2x or maybe 1x harder! Thanks

      Delete
    8. This is the secret push real good

      Delete
    9. On the continue

      Delete
  9. Love love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I believe you’ve got it. 😍 See my comment above for more clarification if you need it. πŸ‘†.

      Delete
  11. My phone works, but the lap top which I relie on does not put on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denny, on a lap top it might be different. So, if no keyboard pops up, then put your curser over the name section and click on it. You should then be able to type your name. After you type your name hit continue. Then proceed to enter your comment. Then hit publish.

      Delete
  12. Denny, sorry for my tardiness. I believe you’ve got it with the help from Jean and Deborah. I’m normally hands on but when all else fails read the manual — and then I proceed step by step. You’ll be an OP in no time.

    On this page, SELECT either COMMENT or REPLY.

    Place your curser on Enter Comment, then ‘click’

    The COMPUTER’S RESPONSE will be: Comment as: Anonymous
    Place your Curser Indicator on Anonymous, then ‘click’

    The computer’s response will be: Select Profile
    Google Account
    Anonymous
    Name/URL

    Place your Curser Indicator on Name/URL, then “click”

    The computer’s response will be: X Edit Profile: Continue
    Name
    URL

    Place your Curser Indicator on “Name/URL” then “click”

    The curser should now be located next to the word Name. Begin typing your name. This will “OVERRIDE NAME” with your name.

    Place your curser on CONTINUE, then ‘click’

    The computer’s response will be:
    Comment as: (Your name/moniker will have been inserted here)
    Now you can enter your comment.
    Then click on Publish

    or you can type in your comment and then go through the steps. tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I use a laptop.

      Delete
    2. You would have to with all the typing. But when I start COMMENT gives me no keyboard . Maybe Iam being punished o.e.

      Delete
    3. If you are on a laptop you won’t see a keyboard. Just click on “name”. Then proceed to type your name. Then hit continue.

      Delete
    4. Something else happened. Even this morning when I hit comment, I was underway. Maybe under attack. o.e.

      Delete
    5. PS: Denny, you are not under the law anymore since we have a new covenant so you are not being punished πŸ˜‡. I have trouble with technology all the time. Sometimes my husband & I have to wait for our sons to help when they come over. Are your grandchildren old enough to help you?

      Delete
  13. Just checking to make sure it works again today and it did yay! After typing where it says name and then hit that continue that comes up, then you do not have to hit the url thing and your in and can then type your comment. Thank you all for your help with this. God bless and love you all.
    *And what incredible words the Lord gave us, I am so encouraged and strengthened by what the Lord has spoken. Such beauty in the clarity of the word on earth as it is in heaven. And now the whole Word makes so much more sense once we realized the truth of the Victorious Eschatology. It's truly wonderful being set free from all the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. maybe I have some progress on my laptop and I am not being attacked after all. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is everything like Rollo on Sanford and Son would say ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original instructions were long.

      To REPLY, click on reply
      Click on Enter Comment
      Click on Anonymous
      Click on Name/URL
      Start typing either Denny or o.e. OVER name. Next time, It will field in your name.
      Click on Continue.
      B-I-N-G-O

      Delete
  16. WOW! πŸ‘‘πŸ•ŠπŸ‘πŸŒΈπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈ❤️πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! πŸ‘‘πŸ•ŠπŸ‘πŸŒΈπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈ❤️πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry practicing!πŸ˜‚ winning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the wonderful words of Life today and how people are helping each other out! Wonderful Holy Spirit flow❣️

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could use some extra prayers. I have had several attacks of burning stabbing pain felt like bursting in my left mid area of back. One nearly shot me out of my chair. The next ones were mini ones.
    Been asking Jesus to help as soon as it hit, or send ministering angels but they have come 2x in past 3 yrs for other things, always when asleep. My husband will have a fit if I go back to bed so early.
    I missed church today and did online, but fell asleep halfway thru. I woke up with a muscle pain in same area. My son is here had him rub it a little. Maybe that caused the stabbing pain.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene, I’ve had that happen to me. I didn’t have any outer physical appearance of shingles but I was told that is what it was. It affects the nerves and those jabs certainly are painful.


      Heavenly Father, we come to You in faith and ask for Your Healing Hand on Darlene. We COMMAND all pain and discomfort to leave her body immediately and for Darlene to be RESTORED completely. We place our trust in Your healing power and declare her body to be restored in Jesus’ name. May Your peace guard her heart and mind and may Your grace sustain her. Thank You. Amen.

      Delete
    2. Amen! Agreeing in prayer for Darlene's complete healing and restoration. No more pain! Thank You, Jesus!

      Delete
  21. Thankyou all. It is nice being on this team of light !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE