THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA

 July 30, 2026


THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA 

“THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA will CHANGE in both the NATURAL and SPIRITUAL REALMS. When the CURSE of evil is REMOVED from the land, unproductive areas will become FRUITFUL. I will RECHARGE and PURIFY the soil, and life will SPRING FORTH EVERYWHERE. I will BLESS the land with PLENTY OF RAIN so that crops and forests are WELL-WATERED, and the rivers, streams, and lakes are FULL and supply PLENTY of water to meet EVERY need. You don’t realize how much your world has been NEGATIVELY AFFECTED by the rule of the evil empire, but I AM moving to RESTORE IT ALL. For years, the darkness has been pouring LIES, HALF-TRUTHS, and DISTORTIONS over the airwaves, and it created an atmosphere of DIVISION, DISTRUST, and GREED. Their evil influence is SHRINKING and will be REPLACED by the FRESH atmosphere of TRUTH, PEACE, and JUSTICE. When I say your future is BLUE SKIES and CLEAR SAILING, I mean that for the natural and the supernatural realms. Get ready because THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA will change to HEAVEN’S ATMOSPHERE.”

ISAIAH 58:11 (NASB) “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen πŸ™ Thank you Diana for the Word of God Yeshua . Praise the Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!! What a great word today ABBA! I can hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, Father❣️ Praise You, Jesus❣️ Come Holy Spirit, come❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This word is such an encouragement! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have heard these Illuminati rats have been ruining our soil and now we know it is true. o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Almighty Father IS Restoring it ALL! EXPOSE! EXPOSE! EXPOSE!
      HALLELUJAH!

      Delete
    2. ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST !!!

      Here’s some Prophetic Word Fulfillment concerning
      Exposure of those partnered with the darkness:
      Some past Words From Diana, Patty, and others about the evil ones making foolish mistakes and decisions that would expose their lies, hypocrisy, and hidden agendas.
      Dr. Fauci, The Highest Paid Government Employee in America !!! , used government equipment to write out his self-incriminating personal diary.
      Because Fauci used government equipment:
      that made it
      public domain;
      Thus, RFK Jr. was able to lawfully turn over the diary to The Oversight Committee.
      What Fauci told his diary was much different than what he told, (Under Oath) to the Oversight Committee.

      FATHER GOD we thank YOU For fulfilling YOUR WORD; And for building our faith.
      We ask YOU To continue to Expose, Expose, Expose the darkness, And bring them to Justice:
      THE JUSTICE OF YAHWEH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME !

      Delete
    3. I guess I see the plan against Fauci. See Biden suposedly pardened him , that makes him guilty and he cant take the fifth .o.e.

      Delete
    4. Then latter the cancelling of the pardon because it was signed with an autopen. o.e.

      Delete
  6. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY LOVE AND RESTORATION BEING POURED OUT
    July 30, 2026

    For many of you saw the hearing of Dr. Fauci where he repeatedly pleaded the fifth amendment 111 times! He used to be the Democratic Poster Boy for his popularity exceeded many politicians but now A Great Turnaround Is Occurring for the Truth Is Being Uncovered and No Longer Pushed Under the Rug. For this is Just One Event but there are Many More to Come for now Pandora’s Box has been Opened and Behold the Tsunami of Truth Is Just Starting and the News Media Will Be Forced to Cover the Truth as well. For the Truth of all the deaths that occurred and the kickbacks to the hospitals, doctors and administrators will also be Known. And the deaths that were brought about through the use of Remdesivir and the incubations are astonishing! For it’s All Coming Out ~ the Death Agenda of Covid! For the truth needs to come out and justice be fulfilled in order for America and other nations to be healed! For this is My Heart for you! And I Myself Will Pour Out My Love Upon You and Restore Your Heart and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRAYER FOR IRAN until Tim Sheets Healing Summit on August 14th.

      * * * * * * *
      LORD GOD, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our PRAYERS against the prince of Persia.

      We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

      WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
      We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
      We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of Persia ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
      We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.

      ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of Iran.
      We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
      We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of Iran and its people.

      We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

      Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. AMEN and HALLELUJAH!!!

      Delete
  7. I don't know if it will be 1000 years , but we are in for a long run of blessings from the 3 in 1. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Book of Enoch says 400 years. Although, Carolyn Dennis and Lori Brey have stated seven years. Since satan's short season has been so long, I pray that the blessings of the Golden Era will be much longer than seven years. I praise and thank You, Abba Father, for all Your blessings.

      Delete
    2. The Canadian Hammer,Barry Wunsch had an encounter with God overlooking America and the nations. God says blessings for 1,000 years.

      Delete
  8. I can only imagine
    Surrounded by GOD'S GLORY ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to wrap my mind around a world without a lying media, without poisoned air, water, food, and land; a world without corruption in high places, and with honest leadership and no more wars. We have lived our whole lives under a dome of evil, and to imagine it different stretches the imagination. To see a rescue even bigger than the parting of the Red Sea, a rescue of the whole world is epic and life changing. Thank you, Dear God, for helping us and moving on our behalf to give us the abundant life that Jesus gave His life for to fulfill Your promise to Your creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Tina. In prophesies, Abba has stated that it will be bigger than anything in human history. That includes Noah's flood! I can't imagine what we will witness at God's hands. He is holy, mighty, and worthy to be praised and adored.

      Delete
    2. I wanted to share comments from a person who goes by the call sign of Blacktalk. They posted this on Julie Green's Rumble comment section:
      "I read the most beautiful thing on Saturday that truly shocked me. According to neuroscientists who have done actual studies on this, when a person writes scripture with a pen and paper by hand it has glorious effects. Each time you do this with every stroke of your pen it wounds the devil. As you write and capture the very essence of the greatness of GOD energy flows from the paper to the pen to your fingers, up your arm through your body to your heart to your brain, and this power, this energy encapsulates an understanding of GOD'S word, which is GOD'S will, which is literal! This is so much more powerful than reading, even if you read loud, which I always do! I can't tell you how overjoyed I was hearing that. I have dozens of notebooks where I have handwritten Scripture as long as I have been listening to Julie, which is about 3 and 1\2 years. Most every day of each of the five days I hear GOD speak through her, I write scripture. I'm not saying I never miss, but almost always I write and write and write! I feel so blessed to have learned this, and as we know GOD'S word is everything; Spirit, Life, healing, health, power, peace, truth, an answer to every problem, but most of all a weapon against all evil!"

      Delete
    3. Thank you for sharing this beautiful and powerful message

      I’d like to add that all communications produce frequencies.
      Writing
      Typing
      Reading out loud
      Reading silently
      Even our thoughts send out frequencies.
      Our words and thoughts are so powerful that they manifest in both the spiritual and natural realm, whether positive or negative.

      EVERYTHING is about frequencies.
      There’s constant vibration, i.e. frequencies in the air from ALL of God’s creation — from everything and everyone.

      Father has told us to IMAGINE the Garden of Eden on earth. We are creating with the frequency of our imagination. GOD IS AMAZING! tpp

      Delete
    4. p.s. There's a whole lot of creating going on! 😍 tpp

      Delete
    5. Yes, I hope typing on this blog is beneficial

      Delete
    6. I hope typing on this blog is benefical

      Delete
    7. There sure is Tpp😁
      While meditating on today's word, this poem rose up in me

      Water, Water Everywhere
      And Lots Of drops for allπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸŒ§
      Greenery, Greenery Everywhere 🌳🌲🌴
      A Beautiful sight to behold 🌝

      Delete
    8. Thank you, Willlor, for sharing. That was a blessing to read!

      And TPP, I have a "WavWatch" that sends out over a thousand different frequencies. My favorite settings are "inflammation", Vagus Nerve, and "Mosquito Repel" :-)

      Delete
    9. I am imagining a world with out mosquitoes and hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Other than the usual evil things. Hoping I can come up with more to imagine soon.

      Delete
    10. I hadn't heard of the WavWatch, so I had to look it up. Interesting!
      We could use those settings to create a WavDance (to the tune of Do the Locomotion)

      Everybody’s doing a brand new dance now
      Come on, baby, do the Inflammation
      I know you’ll get to like it if you give it chance now
      Come on, Vegas Nerve, do the Mosquito Repel
      It’s easy now, don’t lose control.
      So, come on, come on, do the Inflammation with me.

      Delete
    11. I love all of these comments, I was especially encouraged by the comment TPP added regarding I’d like to add that all communications produce frequencies. Writing, Typing, Reading out loud, Reading silently, Even our thoughts send out frequencies.
      Our words and thoughts are so powerful that they manifest in both the spiritual and natural realm, whether positive or negative. I said oh I do all of these things so that is so great. Well I will need to be more careful about the negative frequencies. Thank you all for sharing your insights.

      Delete
    12. I'd also like to add that the frequencies produced are eternal. They never do away. Mind boggling! Much to contemplate. tpp

      Delete
    13. Correction: They never GO away

      Delete
    14. I just had to attach this. We need a good laugh. – first clip.

      Little Eva - The Loco-Motion

      www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mojo%20jojo%20dance%20moves&view=detail&mid=C72E1BBB6C3123967646C72E1BBB6C3123967646&ajaxhist=0

      Delete
  10. Yes Lord πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  11. * * * * * * * PRAY IN THE SPIRIT.
    * * * * * * * REJOICE!
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    Loving Father, we REJOICE in Your words, “Get ready because THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA will change to HEAVEN’S ATMOSPHERE.”

    ABBA, we are so ready for the curse of evil to be removed.
    THANK YOU that You will recharge and purify the soil, and life will spring forth everywhere.
    THANK YOU that You will BLESS the land with plenty of rain and there will be water to meet every need.
    THANK YOU that You will restore it all!

    We BELIEVE in Your Promises and we STAND on Your Word, “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.” ISAIAH 58:11 (NASB)

    We DECLARE and DECREE:
    πŸ’ The fresh atmosphere of Truth, Peace, and Justice will replace the evil influence.
    πŸ’ The Landscape of America will change to Heaven’s Atmosphere.
    πŸ’ The earth shall be filled with the Glory of God.

    And now, Father, we PRAY for and CALL IN the future You have Promised.
    . . . Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    . . . BLUE SKIES and CLEAR SAILING.
    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you TPP for your beautifully written prayers, declarations, & decrees. I say them every day. I believe that right now our prayers, declarations, & decrees are a major & very important weapon in Abba's rescue plan to expose evil & allow God's children to take back "the power, authority, & dominion over this earth & everything in it". However,
      Jesus has already given this power back to us. Now we need to step up to the plate & as it says in Philippians 4:13, "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me". Furthermore, we all must as it says in 2 Corinthians 5:4, "walk by faith not by sight" & also as it says in Proverbs 3: 5,6 to; "trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not unto your own understanding (but) in all ways acknowledge Him, & He shall direct your paths". So our faith & trust in God & Jesus Christ, our Redeemer & Savior, & our obedience to do God's will by declaring, decreeing, & praying helps expose evil so that God can pass judgement on the evil ones so that soon "we will see the evil ones no more". By doing this the power, authority, & dominion over the earth will be given back to God's children. Amen & Amen. Thank-you, Abba!
      Bring on the Golden Age!!!

      Delete
  12. Judge Zahid Quraishi marked for removal.

    Federal judge blocks DOJ access to NJ voter rolls amid statewide controversy

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-blocks-doj-access-nj-voter-rolls-amid-statewide-controversy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced he's introducing legislation to create a new federal agency to investigate corruption involving President Donald Trump and future presidential administrations.

    Chuckles needs the BULLDOZER!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zona. Julie Green announced one day this week that her husband passed away. Her and her family need prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zona. Just thought I'd let you know Julie said her husband's father passed away a short time ago. (It wasn't Chris, it was his father.) tpp

      Delete
  15. fraudci,no capital and misspelling intentional,can still be prosecuted by the individual states,that said his pardon will also be overturned after 2020 is overturned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE