USING WISDOM IN THE COMMENT SECTION
I treasure the comment section on this Blog (with the exception of our troll (:-haha!) and you all regularly bless me with your prayers, insights, and encouragement. That said, I want to caution about repeating very serious accusations against people high up in government unless you have personally vetted the research that is being cited as “evidence.” That takes time, but you don’t want to find out you have been slandering someone. There are no 100% accurate prophetic voices, so you need to use your own discernment and take things to the Father for His perspective. Sometimes we can hear something from the Father but we put the wrong interpretation on it. I believe Julie Green said God showed her that J. D. Vance was “the great white wolf.” I did some research on the great white wolf and what do you know, it’s a POSITIVE SYMBOL. Interesting, eh?? Here is the research that I found:
The Great White Wolf: From a Christian website, the spiritual significance of the white wolf:
How do we know that the website about the white wolf is reputable?
ReplyDeletePastor Dave Scarlette has also talked with Julie about 'the great white wolf'. I pray if it is JD that he is hit with the weight of righteousness that leads to a conviction to his conscience!!
DeleteI really appreciate that you addressed this the way you did! That resonates with my spirit!
DeleteThat is sooo good to hear Diana!
DeleteThank you Diana for your wisdom in this matter. God remains a mystery many times.
DeleteAdditionally, I don’t believe a prophet should ever question whether another prophet is hearing from the Lord. Ever! Let a prophet stand on their own two feet unless the Lord specifically tells you to do so and even then, a confirmation should be sought from the Lord. A find this a little disturbing.
ReplyDelete@616 Read the message again.
DeleteDiana is not questioning Julie Green. She is commenting and giving us what she discovered about white wolf.
She is also saying no prophet gets message 100% correct. Read her message again.
“Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.”
DeleteI Corinthians 14:29 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1co.14.29.NKJV
Thank you for sharing that scripture reference, Diana!
DeleteThere was no exact scripture in this post. Just reference "christian website."
Delete@8:46, I was referring to the scripture that Diana posted on her comment directly above. 1 Cor. 14:29
DeleteGood post! AMEN!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing! All wolves are predators
ReplyDeleteThank you, Diana! Your words also reflect Father's Heart. Those are words well spoken. Amen.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe people who express strong opinions on other people's content should be allowed to do so anonymously.
ReplyDeleteIt appears in the Prophecies that Julie Green has shared about the Great White Wolf, He is not a friend of the President, or of this Country. It might be helpful to go do some research on her website on this subject. Her website is jgminternational.org. I would type in Great White Wolf and read all the prophecies that are on this subject. Praying and asking the Lord for discernment is always good also. Blessings and love to you all, Carrie
ReplyDeleteThank you Carrie, most helpful. . answers question what exactly did Prophet Green say?
DeleteDiana doesn't seem to have done that basic research before posting this "warning."
“Do not treat prophecies with contempt, but test everything; hold fast to what is good.” (ESV)
Delete“Do not despise prophecy” calls believers to value God’s inspired messages while remaining discerning and faithful.
DISCERNMENT IS THE KEY.
Diana is giving advice for our benefit about possible judgement. Discern that! Take it or leave it!
BUT BE RESPECTFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do want to be clear that I mean NO disrespect for Diana Larkin in my comment. I have been very blessed by her! She is a dear Sister in Christ, and I am thankful for her. Carrie
DeleteWith all this being said, let's pray that we stay on the right path by taking everything to our Father.
ReplyDeleteEven using Father's 'You are Marked for Removal' is not that simple with all the disinformation. But I trust Him that no one will be removed that shouldn't be and ALL will be removed that should be removed.
Father sure has a lot to say and he does not give each prophet the same piece of the puzzle. Our devotion should be to pursue Him personally and His Truth.
So, why not ALL of us take this situation to Him and leave it there and trust Him for clarification in His timing.
We have a beautiful Family of Light, and the flame is getting brighter every day. Let's keep SHINING for the Kingdom. Love to all. tpp
I love your heart and your wisdom, TPP!
Delete❤️
Deleteπ―% Agree.
DeleteHeavenly Father, we seek Your heart to see EVERYTHING through Your perspective.
DeleteTrump Warns Iran To Accept His Ultimatum Or Face Wrath Of Next Ultimatum
ReplyDeleteRegardless of what JD Vance is or isn’t, I continue to pray for him, lifting him & his family up before the Lord.
ReplyDeleteAmen
DeleteTimely, when you hear a prophetic word, take it to the Holy Spirit in prayer, rely not on your own understanding. We use intercession to help steer change in a manner that puts the Holy will on earth in action. Prophecy can be a warning that with the right action can change circumstances. As far as this man, I don’t judge but pray he hears and does the will of the Lord. God uses vessels of honor and dishonor.
ReplyDeleteGod uses vessels of honor and dishonor resonates
DeleteHe also uses Sauls and turns them into Pauls.
DeleteI got up, looking for things to decree and declare into the atmosphere and now I’m dealing with all this confusion in my mind about anything the prophets have to say …….Is this what you think Diana or is this what God said for you to say? I’m so confused here because this is casting doubt for me personally on all the prophets, because you said no prophet is hearing 100% from God and you are one of my most trusted prophet'sπ« I usually listen to you, Julie, Patty, I try to guide my family and those I love most with what I am hearing you trusted prophetic voices say and now you’re saying well no one is hearing 100% from Godπ«π«π« I’m not stupid. I know I can’t believe every single word I hear on social media, but this has caused me so much confusion reminds me of the situation in the garden of Eden, but did God really say that….. we don’t know do we just what the prophets are saying and now we have had another casting doubt on what another said they thought they heard from God it’s almost too much sometimes with all else that’s going on in this world I don’t know what to believe anymore or what to tell my family. I have prayed and ask God for discernment that’s all I know to do here, but I know this has brought me more confusion and great sadness feel like going back to bed and forgetting about it all at this point good griefπ«π I think we all loved JD, butJD Vance will stand before God, as we all will with what we have said and done on this earth. God is his judge not us. We all know that….. I will just be glad when all this is done and the real truth is known…πππππ
ReplyDeleteDiana didn't say that no prophet is hearing 100% from God. What she did say is that they sometimes get their interpretation of what they hear wrong. I hope this helps. May the peace that Jesus gives, which passes all understanding, rest upon you and lovingly be in your heart. I know what it's like to be plagued with doubt and confusion, and I pray for you to have His peace once again. π
DeleteSounds like Diana is a human and humans make mistakes. Can’t trust every word. Maybe DJT isn’t the man all these prophets claim he is?
DeleteLook how quick Elvis, the troll, jumped in. . .
DeleteMy name is Pat M.( I did not want to post this anonymously but not go through Google). When I saw this posted it hurt my heart, and I thought, “ Oh no, not here!” and so much so I was awake most of the night praying about it.
ReplyDeleteHave I always understood or agreed with Julie Green’s prophecies? No. But I also didn’t half believe Diana’s when I first started reading them( no disrespect intended). My point is, if anyone would have told me 10 years ago we’d be here today I wouldn’t have believed them. Even now it has taken Holy Spirit to help me understand prophets such as Diana, Julie, Johnny E. or Andrew W, Amanda G- who in another day would have been considered heretics but are God’s Kingdom mouthpieces today.
My point is this- we are given strict instructions “touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm (Psalm 105:15)” and a warning that “a kingdom (house) divided can’t stand (Math 12:28)” which is exactly what appears to be happening. Our responsibility is to pray and focus on the One and Only who knows the hearts of His prophets(1Samuel 16:17) and to “edify one another”( I Thes 5:11).It’s a slippery slope to discount what His prophets say without His full perspective.
I have loved being encouraged by Diana’s daily words from the Father and am sad this has happened. I believe the Army of Light is making a difference and I will continue to declare and decree “Expose,Expose,Expose” and declare ( along with Dutch Sheets) “America SHALL be saved!” God bless you all, and as Amanda Grace says…”Shalom..Keep the Faith!”
There is no problem here, it is just part of the shaking.o.e.
ReplyDeleteI was with 7:13, downcast, confusion trying to gain entry . . just go back to bed. .
DeleteGood Grief, Charlie Brown! this is most concerning and seems waaay out of character for Diana's posts. . .what have we here ?! (her thoughts?, unnamed "christian" website, download from the Lord?)
Then I read o.e.: "There is no problem here, it is just part of the shaking." Ahhhh,
thanks , I needed that. . ."Steady as we go." God Bless us all
Sometimes an old person shows a little wisdom
DeleteYes. Overall, I think we can agree that we are about to enter a time never known to the world before. Let us give some grace to each other. I don't doubt the sincerity of Diana or Julie. When I feel confused, I just table it and give it to the Lord. We are on a road the human race has not traveled before. We are not going to have clear understanding of everything right now.
DeleteThank you 9:21 we have not been this way B4. Good reminder
Delete9:21 & o.e., those are perfect answers. Agreed.
DeleteAnd we all know; the enemy seeks to divide & cause confusion. Sometimes even what we read as like when we hear, can get mixed up by enemy.
I have caught theenemy messing with what I thought I read, or heard or even said. Flr slme reason in the past the words I typed or said come out in favor of enemy, I have to go back and fix it when I catch myself or HS tells me I messed up there.
Yes! Me too! Arghh!! Not on purpose! Standing with you AGAINST THE ENEMY TWISTING OUR WORDS and how it is received. WE GIVE THE ENEMY NO MORE VOICE, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! Thank you, for bringing that up! I thought it was just me. What a fight this Truly Is!
DeleteGOD ALWAYS WINS!!
Carolyn Dennis posted a prophecy recently that included a word about JD Vance. The word was that he would repent but would still have to pay the consequences for acting as if he should be POTUS in place of Trump. Maybe this was a warning. I believe intuitively that he has a good heart, and I'm doubling down on praying for him. He still has free will.
ReplyDeleteIntuition is a gift that we all have. It is not 100% accurate, so I submit mine every morning to Holy Spirit. (from @8:00 a.m.)
DeleteUh, Oh. o.e. from 8:00 seems to be rebranding "Revelation from the Holy Spirit"as "intuition".
DeleteWe're in trouble, folks. Let's all run back to the Father ASAP.
Or, maybe "make like the Amish" and
just check back in when All is said and done. ; )
at 10:18 AM Elvis, is that you???? Must be! Comprehension is not your forte!
DeleteElvis you can check out any time you want. Your ideas will never fit our thinking, so find yourself a new trolling ground, please and thank you.
DeleteJulie Green believes that the coming period of great goodness - what Father calls the Kingdom Age, through Diana and others - will last only for a short time and then Satan will regain control and "the antichrist" will appear and it will be hell.on earth (as many of us were raised to believe was imminent).. I don't want to cast doubt on her prophecies, but this belief could be skewing her interpretation of them.
ReplyDelete8:14 I concur with your evaluation. And our olde engineer has thoughtful warning: why wouldn't the prophetic be subject to "the shaking of all things" ?
DeleteAnd even each of us as prophetic intercessors?
EveryThING that can be shaken will be shaken. . .
I am going for a VERY long time of Golden Kingdom o.e.
DeleteI have been dating Polyanna
DeleteMuch better than dating Elvis. π tpp
Deleteπ€£ππ Pollyanna with rose-colored glasses to boot.
DeleteThanks for the laughter@10:11 and Tpp.
I've been thinking it's time to Isaiah 26.20 and tuck in with God and God alone time.
ReplyDeleteShut the doors and windows to the "street", close the laptop to the world with the "many voices". This Kerfluffle confirms it.
Isaiah 26.20: "Come, my people, enter your chambers, shut your doors behind you.
Hide, as it were, a little while until the indignation- God's wrath and judgement be overpast."
1 Corinthians 13:9
ReplyDeleteFor we know in part and we prophesy in part,
It would be wise for those who don’t understand prophesy to READ/STUDY this subject in scripture and take it to our Father. Prophesy is being fulfilled now from Enoch’s time. And we should be celebrating that we were chosen for this time.
So, how about we lift our eyes to Him, praise, worship and celebrate.
Staying focused is crucial! Don’t sweat the small stuff!
Keep the Faith! The Victory is ours!
π§‘ tpp
Lub ya, Diana.
DeleteLub ya, lub ya, lub ya. π§‘π§‘π§‘π₯°
Another thought, taking us beyond prophecy.
DeleteThis could be a crucible of sorts.
Something that came to mind was the Sons of Thunder. tpp
Mark 3:17 identifies James and John, the sons of Zebedee, as “Sons of Thunder” (Boanerges), a nickname given by Jesus.
In the Bible, the verse reads: “James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means ‘Sons of Thunder’)” (Mark 3:17 NIV) . This is the only place in Scripture where this specific designation appears. Jesus gave this nickname to James and John, likely reflecting their fiery temperament, impulsive zeal, and boldness in action . For example, in Luke 9:54, when a Samaritan village rejected Jesus, James and John asked if they should call down fire from heaven to consume the villagers, demonstrating their intense and passionate nature.
The term Boanerges carries symbolic meaning: thunder in the Bible often represents divine authority, power, and judgment (Exodus 19:16; Psalm 29:3). By calling them “Sons of Thunder,” Jesus highlighted both their character traits—sudden, loud, and powerful—and their future role in proclaiming God’s message with authority . The nickname also served as a mnemonic device in first-century Jewish culture, linking their temperament to their vocation as apostles
In summary, the "Sons of Thunder" refers to James and John’s bold, passionate disposition and foreshadows their impactful ministry as part of Jesus’ twelve apostles, combining personal character with divine purpose.
Yes, tpp! We lift our eyes to Him in worship, praise, adoration and celebration!! We stay focused on our mission as His Army of Light! Well said, my sister ππ Also, interesting insight into the Sons of Thunder.
DeleteDiana your voice is true of the Father's message. I lean on it everyday. We only discover deeper levels of truth with time. Thank you for all you do and your love.
ReplyDeleteAgreeing with o.e @ 8:00 AM. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken! We have to know Whose side we're on and NOT be shaken! I think it's okay to feel a bit confused. Ask Holy Spirit to lead, to guide. Maybe it's when we are growing most in our relationship with Him that we feel tested. Father says do not be discouraged or dismayed. Maybe this is just a time to be still and know that HE is GOD! Praying for His Army of Light and for His Servants, the Prophets for His Heart, Words, Wisdom, Light, Strength, Guidance, Love, Truth, Endurance, All that is needed and honestly continued patience for His children who are earnestly learning and might even be in processes of being shaken. Praying for us to stand firm and continue to Hold on to Him. I believe, with all my heart, Diana is like a mom, older sister, who, looking out for us with love, only wants the best outcome for us. As in Genesis 50:20. So she is cautioning us, like a momma dear, so we can run on our own. THANKS, DIANA!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you all!
Hank Kunneman, Donna Rigney and Manuel Johnson have all recieved Word from the Lord in effect Lord saying that the "white wolf JD Vance" did not come from him, the Lord! Actually the Lord found it quite hurtful. πππ
ReplyDeleteWhere's the WINDEX?
DeleteA little windex fixes everthing!
10:51 AM
DeleteFYI The above comment was NOT meant for you.
Everything got out of hand just because Diana expressed her opinion.
HELP, we need WINDEX!!! π€
Seems this whole " great white wolf " thing has caused friction between the prophets and turning the people away from God's righteous Prophets. Does that sound like something the Lord would do ??? The enemy is the one enjoying ever minute of this!
ReplyDeleteAlso I appreciate Diana putting some clarity on the situation.
Delete11:27
DeleteI agree with you 100%.
If we use this blog as a place to get our marching instructions from the Lord, and stop worrying about who is and is not corrupt in our government or elsewhere, we would be doing the Lord's work. If the Lord wants any of us to pray specifically about JD Vance or anyone else, He will tell us. He will put on our hearts what to ask Him for.
❤
ReplyDelete"THIS I PRAY THAT YOUR[OUR] LOVE MAY ABOUND MORE AND MORE IN KNOWLEDGE AND DISCERNMENT"
[Phillipians1:9]
Reading through the comments, what I honestly felt was/is a family discussing their concerns.
Voicing questions, wonderings and encouragements to each other.
The Lord is in our midst.
"We Are FAMILY π΅πΆ
I'VE GOT ALL MY SISTERS(AND BROTHERS) WITH MEπ΅πΆ
WE ARE FAMILYπ΅πΆ
C'MON EVERYBODY AND SING π΅πΆ
I think these are the lyrics.
Don't quite remember the entire song.ππ
There have been multiple prophecies regarding JD, which appear to contradict. So here is my take....First I want to say, that I have found listening to (what I discern are) the "true prophets' life changing. I will be eternally grateful to God for leading me to them. The words they speak , I listen as if it is God talking. I have learned soooo much. But one thing I have learned is to not accept their interpretations on the same level as their actual 'Word from the Lord'. They only receive pieces of the puzzle and their interpretations have often been incomplete. They are learning as they receive revelation just like us. Diana's response to some prophecies regarding JD Vance was her opinion or interpretation, not an actual 'Word from God'. The Prophets who actually received a 'Word from the Lord' regarding JD Vance, well THAT is a different situation. I think it would be wise to compare all the prophecies regarding JD to get the full picture of what God is saying about him. Some might be referring to JD's heart now vs JD's heart in the future. Now if some words are 100% in contradiction, then I would go to the Father and ask him what is going on here? Is this prophet not receiving a pure word. Are they having trouble discerning the Fathers voice from other voices or the flesh? Emotions can be confused as intuition or cloud intuition. I have found that to be true in my own life. My emotions can actually overpower what the Holy Spirit is saying to me. I see this often in people who have loving, caring, hearts and do not want to think bad about anyone or be negative. They have beautiful hearts. But seeing the truth about someone, does not mean you are being negative, it should cause us to intercede for them (in humility), if they are not past the point of no return. And it sounds like JD has not reached that point, because there was a word that JD would repent. So that is my prayer for him, that he would see the truth, repent, and be reconciled to the Father. We need to be humble, we all have been deceived, and are slowly being shown the truth. I'm so thankful to God for showing me the truth. I pray the truth like the glory of the Lord would cover the earth as the waters cover the seas. The truth will set us all free and hopefully unify us.
ReplyDeleteDear Father God, help us to stay united even though we do not fully know the whole truth yet. Please continue to reveal truth to us and help us to be lovIng and united along the way. Bless all my brothers and sisters in Christ on this blog. Protect them and their loved ones, heal them, provide for them, fill them with the joy of the Lord and envelope them in your love, peace, and your beautiful glory.
In Jesus name I pray,
We all love you Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit.
Anna
AMEN
DeleteBeautiful prayer Anna❤
We truly are FAMILY❤
Beautifully spoken and true, Anna! Our God is faithful! Carrie
DeleteAs long as we stay the course,
ReplyDeleteNo matter how battered or bruised we might be IN THE PROCESS, we will come through REFINED, STRENGTHENED, TRANSFORMED with TREMENDOUS growth and truly SHINING for Elohim.
Love to ALL❤