ACTION ITEMS: Video AUGUST: END-GAME STRATEGIES - August 4, 2026

 ACTION ITEMS: Video AUGUST: END-TIME STRATEGIES - August 4, 2026

*THE POWER OF MY VOICE is ACTIVATED by your prayers, decrees, and declarations SPOKEN in AGREEMENT with My plans and purposes that I have revealed in My written Word and in My words given to the prophetic voices that I have spoken through in this season of THE POWER OF MY VOICE. I want to RESCUE and RESET your world in PARTNERSHIP with you, My Sons and Daughters. You are to CALL FORTH and ACTIVATE THE POWER OF MY VOICE, and we will witness the darkness CRUMBLE and the Kingdom of Light ARISE IN TRIUMPH. Never underestimate THE POWER OF MY VOICE.
*I will faithfully answer your cries for your nation, and I will honor your prayers for its leaders in every sphere of society. Do not listen to the roaring of the people who have been deceived by the enemy and their pride in their ability to be godlike. Instead listen to My voice, ask for eyes to see what I AM doing, and pray for those in darkness to be illumined by My light and My love.
*Declare that ALL LIVES will be VALUED, NURTURED, and PROTECTED and that this will lead to a GROWING UNITY and PEACE WORLDWIDE. BIND THE LIES of Leviathan, PLOW THEM UNDER with your BULLDOZER, and RELEASE words of TRUTH, LIFE, and UNITY to fill the atmosphere. You will see A WORLD AT PEACE.
*This is the time to PRESS IN and call for COMPLETE EXPOSURES of their deep darkness and to CANCEL OUT all their desperate schemes to take power by FORCE. Declare that they are being SET UP to meet My FORCE HEAD-ON and that their empire will BLOW UP, CRUMBLE, and BURN DOWN. Decree that their day of rule is AT AN END and that My Kingdom is being ESTABLISHED on the earth as it is in Heaven. SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLDWIDE MAFIA and WELCOME in the Kingdom of LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY.
*Pray a PROTECTIVE DOME to cover President Trump and his leaders when they meet that will keep out ROGUE INTELLIGENCE, PURPOSEFUL LIES, and COWARDLY ADVICE. Release to these leaders’ ears RELIABLE PROPHETIC INSIGHTS and INTELLIGENCE, and decree that they will have a SUPERNATURAL ADVANTAGE over the evil empire. Keep crying out for FULL EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT and JUSTICE and BULLDOZE the LIES and the LIARS out of the way and welcome in JUSTICE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and GREAT PEACE. Support My AUGUST END GAME STRATEGIES.
*BE AT PEACE, because I will walk you through these CHANGES with My GRACE and My TRUTH. LEAN ON ME, and you will see VICTORIES for the NATIONS and VICTORIES for your HEART’S CRIES. 
*Remember that I AM the God of MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE. See beyond the SMOKE-FILLED BATTLEFIELD, and I will give you a vision of THE GOLDEN REIGN OF A GOOD KING.
*Keep releasing MORE and DEEPER EXPOSURES of CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and DEATH AGENDAS until the evidence is a MASSIVE TIDAL WAVE that those who have been deceived will have the COURAGE to LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP and JOIN YOU ON THE SOLID GROUND OF TRUTH AND LIGHT. Continue to CALL DOWN corrupt judges, gatekeepers, and politicians, and I tell you that you will see A HARVEST OF JUSTICE and it will be UNSTOPPABLE and IRREVERSIBLE. Declare that the Kingdom Age is built on JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS so we can be SURE that His word is TRUE: this season is A HARVEST OF JUSTICE.
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. As I was praying this word: BIND THE LIES of Leviathan, PLOW THEM UNDER with your BULLDOZER, and RELEASE words of TRUTH, LIFE, and UNITY to fill the atmosphere.

    I envisioned me riding a pink bulldozer that was crushing and grinding up Leviathan and all his dark minions and I was smiling and singing as I rode over them a song of truth, life and unity . .. singing with gusto and joy over them. How delightful!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So delightful Kathryn! I’m right behind you in my pink bulldozer!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED