ARE YOU HOLDING YOUR BREATH? August 9, 2021

 August 9, 2021

ARE YOU HOLDING YOUR BREATH?


"Do you feel it in the atmosphere that sense of something BIG is about to happen? Do you find yourself HOLDING YOUR BREATH in the stillness of waiting? Deep in your spirit you sense that the world is WAITING for Me to show up and to BREAK the seeming DEADLOCK between dark and light. I DO NOT DISAPPOINT! Behind this quiet morning, I AM a coiled spring ready to BURST OUT with great FORCE and POWER. The nations of the world are going to KNOW that I AM GOD and that there is no other besides Me. DREAD CHAMPIONS, you have fought this battle well, and you are going to see your prayers, your decrees, your tears answered by a MIGHTY DISPLAY of My power as My LIGHTNINGS FLASH around the world. The earth will respond to this unleashing of My power with EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOES. Landscapes will be CHANGED, river courses will be MOVED in response to My power touching the earth; and people will know that I AM GOD. This is the time you have been praying for and waiting for. Let out your breath and watch as I impact your world with My JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS."


PSALM 29:5-9 (NKJV) “The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars, Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon. He makes them also skip like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox. The voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness; The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth, And strips the forests bare; And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!””

‭‭

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Confirmation to Jethan’s post August 7, 2026 at 2:34 PM (I read Psalm 29 this morning. Here are verses 3-10.)
    PRAISE GOD! AMEN. tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! It feels like a standstill right now, but one day will burst out!

      Delete
  2. GLORY HALLELUJAH 🎺🎺🎺
    BURST OUT with Your great FORCE and POWER O GOD πŸ”₯
    JUSTICE NOW πŸ’₯
    RIGHTEOUSNESS NOW πŸ’₯
    TRUTH NOW πŸ’₯
    FREEDOM NOW πŸ’₯
    UNITY NOW πŸ’₯
    PEACE NOWπŸ’₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsie I forgot to add my name above😊

      Delete
  3. We have heard that certain water systems we flow in a changed direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana is doing ‘2 a days,’ must “training camp” time before the start of the season of Justice! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could read this over & over!! My heart & soul are so encouraged. It absolutely crushes the darkness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED