BULLDOZERS OF FURY

August 6, 2026

BULLDOZERS OF FURY

“It is time to take a DECISIVE STAND against the tide of socialism and communism that the evil empire has launched. These ideologies are just TOOLS the darkness uses on the WEAK-WILLED, EASILY DUPED, ENTITLED ONES in order to SUBJUGATE the masses and to STEAL their WEALTH. Their SMOOTH PROMISES are just WARMED UP LIES fed to people who have not been taught HISTORY and who are completely UNDISCERNING. RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are never accomplished from these LYING systems. In fact, they are the OPPOSITE of My ARISING KINGDOM that is founded on RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE. It is time to BAND TOGETHER in UNITY to OPPOSE this effort of the enemy to STOP the KINGDOM AGE. Picture the map of the United States and see all of your BULLDOZERS lined up from north to south down the middle of your nation. Half of you will have your BULLDOZERS pointing to the EAST and half of your BULLDOZERS will point to the WEST. My Spirit will show you if your BULLDOZER is meant to move east or west. Declare that ‘Together we are moving as a line of BULLDOZERS OF FURY and we are BURYING the LIES and PLATFORMS of socialism and communism and we are PLOWING them into the ocean, NEVER TO RISE AGAIN.’ Decree that TRUE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE are being established and built up everywhere your BULLDOZERS OF FURY have CLEARED THE WAY. Invite your Angels and Hosts to join you in this CLEANUP OPERATION and to help MAKE WAY for the BULLDOZERS OF FURY to come through. Time to ARISE as the POWERFUL FORCE that I have raised you up to be. On your mark, GO! I release the BULLDOZERS OF FURY to clear the land. My KINGDOM is coming and will be established in its FULLNESS.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal  

Comments

  1. I am LOVING His bulldozers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is how I heard that we fire up the bulldozers---we first get a piece of God in us by being born again through Jesus , Then we get a filling of God by being baptised in the Holy Spirit . o.e.

      Delete
    2. AMEN! YOU GOT IT RIGHT OE!!

      Delete
  2. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “BULLDOZERS OF FURY.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for declaring, “It is time to take a DECISIVE STAND against the tide of socialism and communism that the evil empire has launched. It is time to BAND TOGETHER in UNITY to OPPOSE this effort of the enemy to STOP the KINGDOM AGE.”

    We SHOUT into the atmosphere:
    GOD’s KINGDOM is coming and will be established in its FULLNESS.

    We ARISE as the POWERFUL FORCE that You have raised us up to be. We PICTURE the map of the United States and see all of our BULLDOZERS lined up from north to south down the middle of our nation. Half pointing to the EAST and half pointing to the WEST.

    We INVITE our Angels and Hosts to JOIN us in this CLEANUP OPERATION and to help MAKE WAY for the BULLDOZERS OF FURY to come through.
    We DECLARE that Together we are moving as a line of BULLDOZERS OF FURY.
    . . . we are BURYING the LIES and PLATFORMS of socialism and communism
    . . . we are PLOWING them into the ocean, NEVER TO RISE AGAIN.
    We CALL UPON Your Spirit to show us if our BULLDOZER is meant to move east or west.

    START YOUR ENGINES! (Listen to the Mighty ROAR!)
    On your mark, GO!
    We RELEASE the BULLDOZERS OF FURY to clear the land.

    Enemies of Almighty God, “You are DEFEATED, CONQUERED, and we have the VICTORY in the NAME and POWER of the Most High God!”

    We DECREE that TRUE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE are being established and built up everywhere our BULLDOZERS OF FURY have CLEARED THE WAY.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Did you feel those frequencies/vibrations of the Bulldozers?

      THANK YOU Angels and Hosts for MAKING WAY for the BULLDOZERS OF FURY to come through.

      THANK YOU, FATHER, JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT!
      WE LOVE YOU!

      Delete
    2. THE FOREVER LOSER HAS LOST AGAIN! LOL
      The healing summit prayer for *I*R*A*N was posted yesterday at 2:58 p.m. I’ve posted it SEVEN times today, trying with and without my name, and making various changes. It’s definitely a Powerful Prayer that the enemy does not want posted. You can find it, August 5, 2026 at 2:58 PM “YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL.”
      PLEASE PRAY IT FERVENTLY!

      WE DECLARE: WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!
      tpp

      Delete
    3. We are going from GLORY to GLORY to GLORY!

      HALLELUJAH! Amen.

      Delete
    4. Must be something that is going against the grain ! o e.

      Delete
    5. I remember the same thing happening with the prayer for Freedom 250 celebrations.
      Once I watched the declarations 'almost in real time' disappear.
      I'd read it.
      Declared it then returned to comment a couple of mins later only to discover it GONE
      I did a triple take.

      Delete
    6. WOW πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
      This sure was a powerfully intense bulldozing decree/declaration/prayer .
      I felt it all the way down to my tippy toes
      🀺

      Delete
    7. How can the enemy erase the comment?

      Delete
    8. The enemy must have some kind of expert to take messages down . Its then a wonder they don't take it all down ?

      Delete
    9. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
      Just for a point of reference. I had to look at a map. 2.6 miles NW of Lebanon, KS is the geographic center of the 48 contiguous states of the US. It's 12 miles south of the KS- Nebraska border. Our Father is strategic. He wanted us to picture a map of the U.S, so I did.
      (On another note, I saw we were marked on the map as tiny little matchbox bulldozers, running in a straight line, going from north and south! Kidding ;)
      I hope somebody is smiling for a second, as I really got a chuckle out of Ifenna's comment and I sure needed that!) What a blessing.

      Delete
    10. Denny, it must be an algorithm of some sort. I don't have a clue how this happens in the spirit world, but it is happening. All I know is God said, don't wait, DO IT NOW! That particular prayer has an urgency factor just like the one for the Rededication of America. And, we are privileged that God asked us to pray to take down the prince of Persia and to pray for the people of Iran.

      I'll try again tomorrow. We know the prayer is still posted on August 5, 2026 at 2:58 PM “YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL. I'll refer to this again if need be.

      Today is the 6th. The summit is the 14th.
      8 more days. 😩⬅ SIGH of relief!
      tpp

      Delete
    11. FRANCES here πŸ₯°: THANK YOU DEAR FATHER GOD JESUS HOLY SPIRIT DEAR DIANA HER DEAR TEAM DEAR PRAYER POET DEAR PATTY AND DEAR EVERYONE HERE ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY ! ✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ₯°

      Delete
  3. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…!!! From Go to God to Good 😊 It's about to get real good. Let's go 😊 Our future is looking very bright 😎 Thank God for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooaaahh! Today's Word from our COMMANDER IN CHIEF truly woke up my military mindedness!
      Stand fast, Army of Light! We are ready! We've passed our Bulldozer training. BULLDOZER maintenance complete. FULL ARMOR ON. We're lining up and readily waiting for our next orders. WILCO (Will comply). Sir, Yes Sir!!! All systems RFO (ready for action). :) yep. I feel good. Ha! Nothing can stop us now.

      Delete
    2. Operations or RFA action

      Delete
    3. Speaking Of Bulldozers, earlier today, I felt prompted to look at a matchbox vehicle I'd purchased several years ago while at the grocery store. I was drawn to it at that time(not sure why)
      I placed it on a dresser and forgot all about it.
      I searched it out and ITS A BULLDOZER!!! Oh my🀣
      Talk about how precise our Father is. Not to mention His great sense of humor 😁

      Delete
    4. No coincidences... That was way too cool, Ifenna! Thank you for sharing your story of the "matchbox". Think it's meant to be??? ;) Now Father's graduated you into something you can actually climb into and drive! How awesome is He!

      Delete
    5. Ifenna, I love your bulldozer story!!!

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE PROWLER
    August 06, 2026

    For the devil is prowling around and seeking whom he may devour for he senses that he is losing ground and is livid and he wants to retaliate against you My Friends. For he knows how effective your prayers have been and he blames you for his loss of power. So My Army of Light Be Prepared and Take Action ~rid your soul of any unforgiveness, offense, bad attitudes towards anyone or any bitterness for these are all tools the enemy uses to have access to you. Ask me to search your heart as it says in Psalms 139:23, 24. So Guard Your Hearts My Friends so that the enemy has no entry and also Be Aware of lies that he will try to use and take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ (II Corinthians 10:5). For then you will Be Free of his assaults and you will crush Satan under your feet!

    Hebrews 12:15 “See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your mark, set, GO!!! We are on the West Coast heading East. Here we comeπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’₯πŸ•›⚡πŸ’‘

      Delete
    2. Oops! at 2:33 PM was me. I was lining up emojis for next time. I didn't mean to press enter, but while I'm at it, I'll add one more to finish off the prince of PersiaπŸ’ͺ ❗
      πŸ˜‚ tpp

      Delete
  6. This video would cause an outrage if it was run on main stream media as often as they ran the “scare” of 2020. Notice the different features of ouchi fauci.

    Compilation of Fauci Lies - Who In Your Family Has been Hurt or Killed?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RkeuRyh5U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TPP, thank you for sharing the Fauci link. Wow, what horrible memories this brings back. My husband and I never got the jab. I was blessed very early in this whole farce do find on-line research as the dangers of it, from top researchers, before they were silenced. I sent their links to my friends to warn them--but to be totally disregarded. Family members dissed me, but I held to the truth. Painful to watch so many people believing lies. The blind leading the blind. This is just painful to watch. Justice will be served. But I mourn for those who are still willfully ignorant.

      Delete
  7. If Fauci has not already been executed, he will be and so have been or will be many many others. It is the only way to get rid of the deep state rats ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is my birthday. And I am more than ready to clean house with my bulldozer. Thankful for all of you and being able to join in this fight with all of you. Make way for the King of Glory! - Erica c.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy, Happy Birthday Erica c!
      You are too funny! Enjoy your birthday and maybe just do a practice run tomorrow...
      Day by day, in Him, we are getting stronger! Year by year, in Him, nothing can stop us! God bless you, our sister, in Jesus!

      Delete
    2. Happy Birthday Erica C! I’m sending you birthday blessings! Make way for the King of Glory!!

      Delete
    3. FRANCES hereπŸ€—HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEAR ERICA ! πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL WAYS ALWAYS AND FILL YOUR HEART MIND AND BODY WITH HOS GLORY AND FILL YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GIVE YOU DAILY JOYS IN PERSONAL WAYS TO KNIW HE SEES YOU HE HEARS YOU HE KNOWS YOU HE LOVES YOU ! πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ¦‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

      Delete
    4. Happy belated Birthday EricaπŸŽ‚πŸŽ
      The Lord bless you Abundantly ❤

      Delete
  9. Happy and Blessed Birthday, Erica C.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment comes from a warning in Patty's post. "Take action to rid yourselves of unforgiveness, etc" Well I want to publicly confess that I have a bad attitude toward my next door neighbor, even though we frequently pray together, I feel as if I am being hypocritical towards her. She has mental problems but that is why I should be all the more gracious. So I pray for The Lord to heal my heart and forgive this sin. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

      Delete
    2. What sin? He forgave and has already forgotten!
      Receiving your healing.
      In His LOVE. tpp

      Delete
    3. FRANCES here πŸ₯°:AMEN ! πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ¦‹πŸ’•

      Delete
  10. Erica C
    Happy Birthday! We're all in this together. Thank you for sharing your birthday with us. Hope you had as much fun as we did!!! Let's do it again next year. πŸŽ‚πŸŒΊ tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. Sorry we made such a mess that you had to use your bulldozer to clean house. Parties can get a little messy! tpp

      Delete
    2. 😁🀣😁🀣

      Delete
  11. Dave M

    You can highlight and copy the Prince of Persia prayer then paste in your computer of phone..
    I have many of TPP strong prayers in my notes that I pray daily❤️πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸͺ½ Hope this helps
    Thank Diana and your team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill M - Prince of Persia Prayer? I must have missed this. Where do I find it?

      Delete
    2. Hi Jill
      It's reposted today by Tpp@11:50am

      It's a prayer for the deliverance/freedom for Iranians.

      Delete
    3. Contd...from above
      After today's word on
      A Roar of Righteousness

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED