HEALING - August 25, 2019

 August 25, 2019

HEALING


“After the coming revelations of corruption and evil, your Nation will need HEALING from all the trauma, and they will be looking for an ANCHOR because all the institutions they trusted and relied on will be implicated in the evil including government and church.  Even justice and law enforcement agencies will be shown to have CORRUPTION.  Rogue intelligence agencies will be shown for their arrogant and covert attempts to RULE THE WORLD.  Where will people turn?  This is the true Church’s opportunity to SHINE THE LIGHT on My Son and His ability to SAVE, HEAL, AND DELIVER.  As they are brought into a Kingdom that cannot be shaken, their faith and hope will be restored or given for the first time, and A NEW BEAUTIFUL CHURCH will arise like nothing seen on the earth before.  She will be the beautiful city set on a hill, the bright light shining in the darkness, a true reflection of Me – My power, My love, My mercy, My forgiveness, My healing, and My restoration.  Look ahead to this amazing day and partner with My heart in calling it forth.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. I call it forth now in Jesus's name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I partner with Your heart Lord and I call it all forth!! I look ahead to this amazing day You have planned for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how good it feels when you know something is " on the MEND " o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly believe that what He is telling us is that we the church will rule the nations for a time. The Truth will be plain for all to see. How long we will stay here to rebuild and restore, only the Father knows. It could be a generation or several before He decides to take us. I understand so much more now than I did before. He will truly not abandon anyone here who doesn’t know the Truth. He is so merciful. The judgement we will soon see will be the purging of evil. After that, we will have to do the work He has called us each to do: His purposes. Then as His Glory encompasses the Earth we will thrive in all areas as we are set completely free and entrusted with many mysteries we weren’t ready for yet! What an exciting time we live in!! And a great honor to be a part of His rescue plan. The fear I had before for lost family members and friends has dissipated, as He has said He will open eyes and ears and restore minds. I have full faith that He will do abundantly more than we can ask or think for those of us who are called to His purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?