I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE
August 13, 2026
I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE
“I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE over the earth, and it will SHAKE the nations and it will DETHRONE those who have practiced INJUSTICE. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will REVERBERATE around the world until it has accomplished all I have sent it to do. It will TOPPLE leaders who STOLE their positions and ROBBED the real winners of their rightful places. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will COLLAPSE the protective barriers around those who serve darkness and both the PUPPETS and the PUPPET MASTERS will be EXPOSED before the world. The signs in the heavens yesterday were My MESSAGE to the world that JUSTICE is now ARISING. Everything is now LINED UP to be released, just like the unusual ALIGNMENT of the PLANETS were displayed. The ECLIPSE showed how darkness tried to COVER UP THE LIGHT, but My SON BROKE THROUGH and TRUTH and JUSTICE will SHINE ONCE AGAIN. The METEOR SHOWER showed many who have thought themselves to be STARS will be FLUNG OUT of their places and HURTLED into the DARKNESS. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will OVERPOWER all the LIARS, CHEATERS, and SCHEMERS. Those who thought they RULED the earth and the skies and who believed they were gods, will find themselves brought DOWN to the LOWEST PLACE in the earth and they will be POWERLESS and WITHOUT HOPE because they worshiped themselves and the enemy. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will make a way for the kingdoms of this world to become the KINGDOM OF MY EXALTED SON.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
GREAT NEWS!
ReplyDeleteONLY one more day! WE ARE OVERCOMERS!
GOD’S PLANS FOR AMERICA WILL NOT BE HINDERED~BUT FULFILLED!
THE VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD.
We DECLARE to the evil empire YOU LOSE! WE WIN!
NO BRAG! JUST FACT!
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our prayers against the prince of p e r s i a.
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over i r a n.
We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of -p e r s i a- ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of
-i r a n.
We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of -i r a n and its people.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen
DeleteAmen!
DeleteAMEN!!
DeleteTPP, what happens in "only one more day"?
DeleteAs you know, Father had The Army of Light pray as intercessors leading up to the EKKLESIA PRAYER COALITION. (I’ve battled to keep the prayer posted here and I only need to post it ONE MORE DAY!)
DeleteTomorrow is the day — A night of prayer for the war in Iran and the overthrow of demon powers behind its ideology and to further revival in the Middle East, America, and the nations.
Friday, August 14 - 7pm ET
Oasis Church - Middletown, Ohio
Ministers Include: Tim Sheets, Rachel Shafer, Dutch Sheets, Jen Tringale, Clay Nash, Ken Malone, Greg Hood, Pat McManus, and many others.
Special prayer for the sick immediately following.
Friday, August 14 - 7pm ET
oasiswired.online.church
www.youtube.com/oasiswiredonline
rumble.com/c/TimSheets?e9s=src_v1_cbl
Thank you TPP for your steadfast commitment to bringing this prayer through till the end!! Today is the day!! We’ve prayed along with you and now the time has come to watch what our God will do!!
DeleteI am exposing something about Diana. The lady has a good sense of humor. She is describing what Enoch looks like at 5000 years old. " He looks young for his age " At that age a mummy would look better ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteThere is no physical age in heaven. All are in the Spirit and none are old.
DeleteEnoch walked to Heaven. In the body? I always wondered.
Delete11: 21 yes we know that but we don't know your name !
DeleteYES❣️π
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add my name on the post ,there is no physical age in heaven.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * WORSHIP! PRAISE! RELEASE THE GLORY!
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for declaring that You have RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE over the earth.
THANK YOU for the signs in the heavens yesterday — Your magnificent ALIGNMENT of the PLANETS, the ECLIPSE, and the METEOR SHOWER.
THANK YOU that these signs are a MESSAGE to the world that JUSTICE is now ARISING and Everything is now LINED UP to be released.
We SPEAK into the atmosphere the declaration of ALMIGHTY GOD”
“My SOUND OF JUSTICE will make a way for the kingdoms of this world to become the KINGDOM OF MY EXALTED SON.”
ABBA, our spirits are REVVED UP !!!
SHAKE THE NATIONS!
DETHRONE those who have practiced injustice.
TOPPLE the leaders who stole their positions and robbed the real winners of their rightful places.
COLLAPSE the protective barriers around those who serve darkness.
EXPOSE the Puppets and the Puppet Masters before the world.
OVERPOWER all the Liars, Cheaters, and Schemers.
BRING DOWN the Rulers to the LOWEST PLACE in the earth!
We DECLARE and DECREE ‘GOD’S SOUND OF JUSTICE will REVERBERATE around the world until it has accomplished all HE has sent it to do.”
LORD, THANK YOU for Your Words, “The ECLIPSE showed how darkness tried to COVER UP THE LIGHT, but My SON BROKE THROUGH and TRUTH and JUSTICE will SHINE ONCE AGAIN.”
We GRACIOUSLY receive Your TRUTH and JUSTICE, Your RULE and REIGN.
THANK YOU for Your Great Rescue Operation.
We PROCLAIM ISAIAH 9:6-7 (AMPC)
“For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of His government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”
PSALM 103:1 (KJV)
“Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.”
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
DeleteWe CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
FRANCES here : π₯°WOWWOW ! AMEN ! THANK YOU DEAR GOD JESUS HOLY SPIRIT DEAR DIANA HER DEAR TEAM DEAR PRAYER POET & DEAR PATTY
DeleteAND ALL YOU DEAR PEOPLE HERE ! The Watchman Family πMAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN PEACE IN ALL WAYS ! ππ»✝️πππ
πΉπ‘️π☺️ππΊπΈπ
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
WHOLE AGAIN
August 13, 2026
For I the Lord am a Good God who loves to give good gifts to you but the devil is the Opposite and he loves to cause division, confusion, doubt and fear. But I say since the warfare is quite volatile at this time~come into My Presence and Soak in My Unconditional Love for you. For there you will find rest and peace. Come and sing worship songs to ME and in that atmosphere your soul will be Refreshed and Renewed. For I say when you Come Into My Presence with a soul that is empty~Behold I Will Recharge Your Soul and Make It Whole Again!
Psalms 116:7 “Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.”
Access to PATTY TEICHROEW’S Video August 12, 2026 YouTube and Rumble
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpkkwyueoq8&t=731s
https://rumble.com/v7e21ni-my-plans-for-america-will-not-be-hinderedbut-fulfilled.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_a
Thank you TPP for your kindness in sharing the prayers, declarations and decrees and now even my videos. Your kindness touches my heart and soul. I have also loved your prayers. They are so full of your love and adoration of the Trinity. I am very blessed and honored to read them as they fill my soul with worship for Him. You are very gifted by the Lord and it comes through loud and clear. Thank you for sharing your heart of love for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit on a daily basis and thank you Denny as well for sharing your thoughts of wisdom and experience for over the years you have learned much and we all glean from your thoughts and ideas. Blessings to you all (if I haven't mentioned you) as it truly is a blessing for me to read all of your comments. Love and Blessings, Patty (His Mouthpiece)
DeleteI agree Patty. I’m very thankful for TPP and Denny’s comments that enrich us all. I’m thankful for AWJ team and all the Army of Light! What I have learned from this blog could not be replaced.
DeleteAmen. I'm truly thankful for Diana, Patty, and Denny, and everyone who's apart of the army of light.ππππππ
DeleteAs we approach the 25th anniversary of 9/11, I am reminded of something that took place on the one year anniversary of 9/11. It was called the Rolling Requiem. Mozart's Requiem, which is a lamentation, a cry for the dead, was played, beginning in Auckland New Zealand at exactly 8:46 am, (the moment the first plane struck the WTC tower), and circled the globe, in each time zone. It traveled through 22 other countries before ending in American Samoa, 24 hours later.
ReplyDeleteToday, the Lord tells Diana, "My SOUND OF JUSTICE will REVERBERATE around the world until it has accomplished all I have sent it to do."
This reminds me of the Rolling Requiem, only this would be called Rolling Justice.
I call forth God's Rolling Justice in the name of Jesus.
Amen.
DeleteHow Beautiful Tina! Thank you for sharing! I did not know of the Rolling Requiem!
DeleteThank you Tina. I also did not know about the Rolling Requiem. I call forth God’s Rolling Justice on Jesus name!!
Deleteπππ
ReplyDeleteI am curious if many here were able to see the meteor shower or any of the other sky events? I live in West Tennessee and we were overcast and unable to see anything. I was so disappointed because exactly 50 years ago I was able to see the meteor shower perfectly from my back yard and my kids and I counted 121 stars shoot across the sky. I guess that was a once in a lifetime event. Never the less all praise to our Wonderful and Powerful Heavenly Father.
DeleteAmen!!!
This blog mentions the lowest place in the earth--- no doubt that is the physical HELL . o.e.
ReplyDeleteMaybe a little like it now in North Carolina 110F feel factor. o.e.
DeleteAt one point I was looking into where was the actual location of Hell and came across some sonic tests that were made down toward the center of the earth. What was seen were hollow areas that should not exist but they do. I think these tests could have revealed that Hell is indeed near the center of the earth. the Bible also reports that Hell has enlarged itself ! o.e.
DeleteIsa 5:14 KJV " Therefore Hell hath enlarged herself , and opened her mouth without measure , and their glory , and their multitude , and their pomp , and he that rejoiceth shall descend into it "o.e. that is said in this blog !
Delete"those who thought they ruled the earth and the skies and believed they were gods , will find themselves brought down to the lowest place in the earth " Look near the end of todays blog. o.e.
Deleteo.e. Thank you for the scripture. I knew what Father meant and when I read it, I said outloud "Woooah!"
DeleteHis words opened my eyes even wider. I hope it doesn't increase too much more or I'll be bug-eyed!!! tpp
From a paper I wrote quite a few years ago here a just a few things . For scriptures---Mat 12:40, Eph 4:9, EZE 26:20. What the seismologists reported [Wikipedia was one source] 1. The inner core of earth is basically solid [to their surprise] 2. The core is comprised of iron and sulfur [ brimstone ]3. The core contains LARGE SCALE STRUCTURES 4. There is some molten liquid spaces [lakes ?] "Lake of fire ? 5. It is GROWING with liquid iron and brimstone im
Deletecont impinging on it.6. it is not in a turbulent state like the next outer layer. o.e.
DeleteThe sulfur explains the many reports of a terrible smell in the place.Along with screaming. Witness to people. o.e.
DeleteNot a pleasant subject, but some need to be scared to be saved.o e.
DeleteWow. Very eye opening Denny! Thank you for sharing this! I’m glad that place is not in my future.
DeleteReviewing my paper--- the core starts@ 3198 miles down in the earth to 3958 at the very center. Hells size and growing.o e.
DeleteCalling forth God's Rolling Justice in the name of Jesus. GOD WINS!
ReplyDeleteThank You, Father, for Your Word! Amen!
ReplyDeleteWe are told in Psalm 89:14 that "Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of Your Throne!"
Make way for The King of Glory! HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!!! HOLD ON TIGHT!!!
ReplyDeleteππππ₯❤️ππΊπ²π
THANK YOU FATHER FOR RELEASING YOUR SOUND OF JUSTICE!! AMENNNN, HALLELUJAH, AMENNNN!!
ReplyDelete