I HAVE STAGED THIS FIGHT

 August 20, 2026


I HAVE STAGED THIS FIGHT

“All the world is now seeing an EPIC FIGHT take place before their eyes. In the center of the ring are two opponents, locked in FIERCE COMBAT, and they know that the WINNER TAKES ALL. There will not be a REMATCH because one or the other will be CRUSHED and WILL NOT RISE AGAIN. This match is between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT, and it looks very INTENSE and it could cause you fear or anxiety, but I want to BROADEN your PERSPECTIVE and help you realize that I HAVE STAGED THIS FIGHT. I HAVE STAGED THIS FIGHT to achieve My PURPOSES and My GOALS and once you CATCH THE BIGGER PICTURE, you will be CONFIDENT that the Light will WIN because you will recognize My unseen hand setting up MOVES and COUNTERMOVES. One of My main purposes for this STAGED FIGHT is to REVEAL the CONTRASTS between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT. The darkness has played ‘NICE’ for so many years, and they FOOLED most of the people. But as My Army of Light grew BRIGHTER and STRONGER in My Light, the darkness was FORCED TO REVEAL who they truly are, and the world is SEEING all the DIRTY TRICKS they have used to win. The PRESSURE of your effective spiritual warfare and the LIES you are UNCOVERING with your BULLDOZERS have caused them to COME OUT IN THE OPEN with their EXTREME, FREEDOM-STEALING IDEOLOGIES and their OPPOSITION to what is RIGHT and GOOD. This FIGHT THAT I HAVE STAGED will showcase the CONTRAST between the deep darkness and the GROWING LIGHT, and many will be AWAKENED to the TRUE THREAT facing your world. I AM allowing EXTREME situations to PLAY OUT on the world arena because it is EXPOSING the hearts and motives of those fighting for FREEDOM and LIGHT and those partnered with the CORRUPT and POWER-HUNGRY DARKNESS. There is no need to fear that the darkness might win this war. Realize I have TRAPPED them into REVEALING who they truly are so that when I cause the LIGHT to TRIUMPH, the people will gladly align with My Kingdom and with My heart. Keep everything in perspective by knowing that I HAVE STAGED THIS FIGHT.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Lord I trust you to keep us on the winning side ! o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denny, I left you a message with regard to high blood pressure medication, etc., a response to your comment on yesterday’s blog from the 19th.

      Delete
    2. How to calculate your blood pressure according to your age.

      Delete
    3. I went to green and hybicus tea for natural cure.o.e.

      Delete
    4. PS: I get the g=y now!! I thought it was some “engineer” speak I’m not privy to! I understand now, Denng!😁

      Delete
    5. I guess it was an engineer thing.o e.

      Delete
  2. We can know the Lord has planned this time from scriptures that are very old . o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enoch and 2 Esdras for examples.o.e.

      Delete
    2. In 2008 I calculated 2026 for this to take place. From 2 Esdras. o.e.

      Delete
    3. I listened to you Denny!! Your calculations were right.

      Delete
  3. The whole World's the Stage and we have ring-side seats! It's getting intense, but the Knock Out Round is coming.
    HOSTS, KNOCK THEM OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The count will go to 10 , but our oponent will not get up ! o.e

      Delete
    2. Get your popcorn ready ( organic with real butter)! I believe it will be shown to all of us, everyone, even nonbelievers. Perhaps the Lord will use the “sky” and heavens as His movie screen!

      Delete
    3. It’s beyond “cool”. It’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

      Delete
    4. If you could spell that , you could win a spelling B. o e.

      Delete
    5. Deborah!
      The Lord using the sky as His movie screen?
      I had that EXACT dream years ago.
      I saw millions of people standing around looking up at the sky as the Lord called out the evil ones and showed the whole world a projection of their evil acts as they were being committed.
      GOD WAS THE NARRATOR!

      Delete
    6. In the sky is where everyone will see the Ark of the covenant

      Delete
    7. The Ark[and 10 commandments] in THE Heaven Rev 11:19 but in the YLT version. The others miss it by saying Heaven o.e

      Delete
    8. Denny, spelling & math were my favorite subjects in school. Science (except biology) not so much!😁

      Delete
    9. Tina, that’s my interpretation also! This way, everyone gets a front row seat!

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    IT'S TIME!
    August 20, 2026
    Do you have an understanding of How Great I AM? For I created man and woman and before that I created the sun, moon and the stars and the earth with the mountains, rivers and oceans. And now so many years later than the creation, the hostility that was spoken of in Genesis between the devil and Eve’s offspring that includes My Son for scriptures say that he will crush the serpent’s head (Genesis 3:15) and then in Romans (16:20) it says the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. Now the promise that My Son crushed the serpent’s head became a reality when after My Son died, He went to hell and took the keys of death and the grave and now is the time where My Church Rises Up to Crush Satan Under Your Feet! For the Healing Summit was the Beginning and soon you shall see the results of your prayers from that night! So I want to Remind you of the Authority that has been given you and even though the warfare has ramped up ~ that’s because the enemy wants to put you in your place and for you to submit to him and to be fearful of him so that he has control over you. But Don’t Let Him! Declare that he is defeated and Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! (Luke 10:19) and start crushing the enemy under your feet! It’s Time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We SPEAK into the atmosphere, “Greater is He that is in US than he that is in the world!” (Luke 10:19)

      We DECLARE to the enemy, YOU ARE DEFEATED!
      YOU HAVE LOST! WE HAVE WON!
      We DECLARE and DECREE this by the POWER and BLOOD of YESHUA HAMASHIACH.

      HOSTS, MOVE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH — TO WHERE THEY BELONG.
      IT’S TIME! GO FORTH, NOW!

      Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. “Yeshua HaMashiach” means “Jesus the Messiah” or “Jesus the Anointed One,” combining Yeshua (salvation) with HaMashiach (the Messiah) in Hebrew.

      Delete
    3. at 11:38 AM was posted by me.

      Delete
    4. Patty Teichroew’s Journal Nugget from August 19, 2024 called MY JUSTICE was posted at the bottom of yesterday’s blog.

      Delete
    5. GO HOST, MAKE BURNT TOASTπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

      Delete
    6. We trample and stomp on everything evil in our path. Thank You Magnificent God, Thank You Jesus. We rise up in our authority and power when You, Jesus went to hell and took back the keys to death & the grave! Hallelujah & Amen!!

      Delete
  5. I'd like to weigh in on the blood pressure thing, please.
    I am on BP medication.
    I knew before I went to the doctor I would be prescribed Rx for BP.
    I remembered all the bottles of pills my mother took before she passed and I didn't want to start on meds.
    I told the Lord He was in charge of my doctor appointment and whatever the doctor told me I would do because I knew God was actually in charge.
    I conveniently forgot this fact.
    After coming back from the doctor, I picked up the prescription and came home and cried to God, telling Him I didn't want to take the medicine because of side effects.
    He immediately said to me, "I can protect you from the side effects, and you put Me in charge."
    I had forgotten He was in charge!
    So every morning I sit down and recite my prayer that I printed, over the BP pill before I swallow it.
    I also plead the blood over each pill.
    I didn't even read the side effects because I know that I know that I know that He is protecting me from all side effects.
    So even if you have to go the route of Big Pharma, Big Pharma ain't as big as your God!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, however the Lord told you to deal with high blood pressure medication, is what you should do. I completely agree. I’m not suggesting everyone come off of all medications. He has different methods and ways He works with each of us, in my opinion. Jesus didn’t heal each person the same way in the New Testament either and I believe He works that way today. What He tells someone to do, He might tell someone else something completely different. I ask for myself, “Holy Spirit, how do you want to heal this or deal with that “. The answer could be different for each person. You are so right: God is in charge! He is going to make it all work for our good. The point being: He is aware of our individual situations and He will bring healing & deliverance His way. God bless you and I call your body well from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, in Jesus name!

      Delete
    2. I consulted with The Lord during my breast cancer choices. Looking at a pill every day for 10 years was using that C word in my face daily. I just could not put that pill in my mouth. So I just trust God now. If I'm going to live 10 years then I'd rather live without the side effects of that pill. I listen to and trust The Lord for my life's end.

      Delete
    3. I have rejected big pharma cancer pills also and am taking the horse medicine Fenbenazole.o e

      Delete
    4. The lable says Do not injest.That is what big pharma should have on many of their lables ! o.e.

      Delete
  6. 1 John 4:4 greater is HE who lives in me than he that lives in the world
    Luke 10:19 I have given you the authority to trample snakes and scorpions and no harm will come to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father God, we DECLARE the words You DECREED in heaven:
    We RELEASE Your Angel Armies!
    . . . ENGAGE IN THE BATTLE, GO FORTH, NOW!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that the devil is a loser!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that the Lord of Heaven and Earth is SETTING AMERICA FREE from ALL past covenants with darkness and that the CHAINS ARE BROKEN!

    By the Mighty Power of God, we have the Victory!
    ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE TO THE KING OF KINGS!

    We PROCLAIM Psalm 103:21 (AMPC)
    “Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, all you His hosts, you His ministers who do His pleasure.”

    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen!!πŸ”₯. It’s go time.

      Delete
    2. Abba I call forth Your Spirit of Truth to fill the whole atmosphere over our nation.
      I declare the heavy weight of righteousness and conviction of sin be upon all the Deep State players and all the government officials who have been bought out by the evil one.
      Thank you Abba for all the prophets and all the answered prayers.
      You are a magnificent and Awesome God. Amen

      Delete
  8. Irene
    Tina thank you for sharing about the BP medication and side effects. I am having hip replacement surgery tomorrow, I also said the same thing about the pain medication. I said I don't want to take the due to the side effects. You have given me the answer! I will put God in Charge. I thank you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irene, I lift you up to the Heavenly Father today as you undergo hip replacement surgery today. I pray the peace of God to go before you. I ask the Lord to guide the surgeons hands and the entire operating team. I declare & decree complete success today! I decree God is in charge of it all! Amen & Amen.

      Delete
  9. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    A Journal Nugget from last year...I Will Restore You!
    August 20, 2026
    For some of you have been laid low for a season but Do Not think this is a punishment of any kind—NO! But it is rather a Test and I say This Test will be short-lived ~ in fact it is almost over and Even Now I say you have passed with Flying Colors! For you have Remained Firm in your Faith and Unwavering in Your Loyalty to ME! And I say I AM a Proud Father and I Look Down from heaven and look on your heart that is Devoted and Trustworthy and I say upon Completion of this test, Behold I Myself will Restore you and Strengthen you!

    I Peter 5:10-11 “And the God of all grace who called you into eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will. Himself restore you, and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”

    ReplyDelete
  10. July 1st I had a massive heart attack and 3 stents in my mine main valve (widow maker) it was caused by my gluttony and not doing what I needed 2 to keep my blood sugars down and my cholesterol. I knew what to do but didn’t keep it up I was using food to fill my heart and not Jesus. I cried out to him to help me with my gluttony. He finally had to do the heart attack to get me to listen and not let Satan win. I now have to be on insulin and 7 different meds to for BP and a statin. I was talking to God this am about how I feel that it all is poisonous, and I can smell the chemicals as I inject the insulin. Then I come across the comments on the meds and I have my answer. I will pray over them and plead the blood of Jesus over them. I will give them 1 year and then I will go off them and do what I need 2 stay off them forever. Thank you all .God is so awesome. I come her every morning. God bless you all my fellow warriors in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proverbs 3:5-6 comes to my mind. When we don’t know how to figure it out, we trust and rely on Him and He will direct our path. He said He will make our paths straight when we do this.

      Delete
    2. I pray for your complete healing Theresa; a new heart, arteries, all damage reversed, to function the way He intended, in Jesus name. Reverse the curse.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED