JOURNAL ENTRIES: Video AUGUST: END-GAME STRATEGIES - August 4, 2026

 

AUGUST: END-GAME STRATEGIES

*Diane shares: Several weeks ago, God told me to pray for New York. Ok so today I was having trouble separating my cheese so I started picking it apart. Next thing I knew I was staring at NYS. God is so funny!

*The Gateway Pundit: Dr. Birx Does Damage Control, Throws Fauci Under the Bus After Disastrous Hearing 

1. July 28, 2026

THE POWER OF MY VOICE

“I SPOKE LIGHT into being and CREATION began to unfold, and it is still EXPANDING from THE POWER OF MY VOICE. My VOICE can softly sing a lullaby to a baby, and it can THUNDER and BRING DOWN a tyrant and a tyrannical regime. It is THE POWER OF MY VOICE that can CHANGE a nation in a day. My VOICE of MANY WATERS can roll over the evil empire like a TIDAL WAVE, and you will SEE THEM NO MORE. My VOICE TEARS DOWN by releasing frequencies that TOPPLE buildings, monuments, and false altars. My VOICE speaks LIFE, CREATIVITY, and BLUEPRINTS for REBUILDING lives and nations that have been DEVASTATED by evil. THE POWER OF MY VOICE UNLEASHES JUDGMENT against those partnered with darkness and no rogue judge will be able to STOP this judgment that has been SPOKEN into the atmosphere. My VOICE will VINDICATE, REWARD, and RESTORE those who have partnered with Me and darkness will be HELPLESS to stop it. THE POWER OF MY VOICE is ACTIVATED by your prayers, decrees, and declarations SPOKEN in AGREEMENT with My plans and purposes that I have revealed in My written Word and in My words given to the prophetic voices that I have spoken through in this season of THE POWER OF MY VOICE. I want to RESCUE and RESET your world in PARTNERSHIP with you, My Sons and Daughters. You are to CALL FORTH and ACTIVATE THE POWER OF MY VOICE, and we will witness the darkness CRUMBLE and the Kingdom of Light ARISE IN TRIUMPH. Never underestimate THE POWER OF MY VOICE.”

EZEKIEL 43:2, PSALM 29, JOB 37:5, REVELATION 1:15, DANIEL 10:6

*Sonja shares:

I also want to thank Diana for sharing the prophecies, "Garden of Eden" and "My Voice."  God blew me away!  It was so wonderful to see that He is now taking us into the transition from warfare to Kingdom living. Both prophecies filled me with joy & made me literally smile, as they did for friends with whom I shared them. I had always wondered how He will accomplish all he has prophesied in such a short time, never thinking about His simply speaking it all into fulfillment!!! After all, that was how He created this world. And this time, He will not only create, but destroy the evil also!  What mercy! But our God did not stop there! He  revealed to us through our warfare and now continues to reveal to us how to maintain this new Kingdom Age in the earth that is dawning so we don't return to what was.  He thinks of everything - every detail - in His perfect planning! The magnificence and power of Almighty God!  While my praise is inadequate, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for how far we have come and for what we are entering!  It is the dawn of not just a new day and earth, but of new hope, greater faith, and more love than we ever imagined!  All praise, honor, glory, and thanks to God Almighty Who always leads us in triumph in Christ Jesus! 

2. JOURNAL NUGGET:

July 28, 2017

He has Heard Our Cries

“I have heard and I am hearing the cries of My people for this nation.  I am dismantling the carefully crafted schemes of the enemy.  They look overwhelming and powerful, but they will fall like a house of cards and like a line of carefully placed dominos falls.  I am set to return righteousness and original intent to your nation, and no power of the enemy or of man can stop Me.  I will faithfully answer your cries for your nation, and I will honor your prayers for its leaders in every sphere of society.  Do not listen to the roaring of the people who have been deceived by the enemy and their pride in their ability to be godlike.  Instead listen to My voice, ask for eyes to see what I am doing and pray for those in darkness to be illumined by My light and My love.”

3. July 29, 2026

A WORLD AT PEACE

“A day is coming when you will see A WORLD AT PEACE. Not only will NATIONS be AT PEACE with one another, but PEOPLE will no longer be DIVIDED and will live in PEACE with each other. Once the LYING, DIVISIVE voices of Leviathan are SILENCED, what DIVIDED people will be REMOVED. Mutual RESPECT and HONORING of different groups will cause LOVE and UNITY TO FLOW. The enemy has worked hard to bring DIVISION, SUSPICION, and to cause FEAR of different people groups. When the enemy’s voice no longer rules the airwaves through a CORRUPT media, the LIES and DISTORTIONS will DRY UP and be BLOWN AWAY by a REFRESHING WIND of the Spirit of Truth. The Great Awakening will not only bring an AWARENESS of Me and of the advancing Kingdom but it will AWAKEN people to the TRUTH about each other. ALL LIVES will be VALUED, NURTURED, and PROTECTED and this will lead to a GROWING UNITY and PEACE WORLDWIDE. BIND THE LIES of Leviathan, PLOW THEM UNDER with your BULLDOZER, and RELEASE words of TRUTH, LIFE, and UNITY to fill the atmosphere. You will see A WORLD AT PEACE.”

*Do these promises seem too good to be true? Here is a confirmation from two prophetic words given 78 years ago!

Sandra shares:

In 1948, (78 years ago) two prophetic words were given by two individuals who did not know nor had even heard of each other. The first was given in Spooner (Wisconsin) by a missionary from an independent missions group and six months later the second was given in Luck (Wisconsin) by an Assembly of God missionary. One couple who heard both prophecies said that they were almost identical. The prophecy stated that before Jesus comes a revival would start at the head of the St. Croix River and continue southward down the entire river. The effect of this revival would reach out 100 miles on each side of the river and continue until Jesus comes. In its path, several of the cities would be won over by the Lord, every person saved. Along with the salvation of thousands would also be miraculous in the areas of finances, healing and deliverance of all kinds. A return of entire areas to biblical living, once again, right up until Jesus comes 

4. July 29, 2017

Pledge of Love

“As many as the stars in the heavens and the grains of sand on the shore, so My thoughts towards you cannot be numbered.  Your face is continually before Me, and I long to look into your eyes and to see the love and the trust that you have for Me.  Your deeply devoted heart is so very precious in My eyes – it is a great treasure that I hold in My hands and that I show off in Heaven.  I am deeply committed to fulfilling all My promises to you.  Rest in the knowledge of My heart and My desires towards you, My love, My friend, My Bride.”

5. July 30, 2026

THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA 

“THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA will CHANGE in both the NATURAL and SPIRITUAL REALMS. When the CURSE of evil is REMOVED from the land, unproductive areas will become FRUITFUL. I will RECHARGE and PURIFY the soil, and life will SPRING FORTH EVERYWHERE. I will BLESS the land with PLENTY OF RAIN so that crops and forests are WELL-WATERED, and the rivers, streams, and lakes are FULL and supply PLENTY of water to meet EVERY need. You don’t realize how much your world has been NEGATIVELY AFFECTED by the rule of the evil empire, but I AM moving to RESTORE IT ALL. For years, the darkness has been pouring LIES, HALF-TRUTHS, and DISTORTIONS over the airwaves, and it created an atmosphere of DIVISION, DISTRUST, and GREED. Their evil influence is SHRINKING and will be REPLACED by the FRESH atmosphere of TRUTH, PEACE, and JUSTICE. When I say your future is BLUE SKIES and CLEAR SAILING, I mean that for the natural and the supernatural realms. Get ready because THE LANDSCAPE OF AMERICA will change to HEAVEN’S ATMOSPHERE.”

ISAIAH 58:11 (NASB) “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.”

6. July 31, 2026

GOODBYE WORLDWIDE MAFIA

“August is just going to get HOTTER for the WORLDWIDE MAFIA. The HEAT of EXPOSURES is MELTING their ‘nice’ facades and who they really are is being REVEALED more and more. The talking heads of the lying media are having TROUBLE talking down the TRUTH TELLERS because the evidence of FRAUD, CORRUPTION, and PERVERSION keeps POURING IN. You are going to see so many UNCOMFORTABLE politicians, media, and leaders as they try to JUSTIFY their CRIMINAL behavior and their CRIMES against humanity. This is the time to PRESS IN and call for COMPLETE EXPOSURES of their deep darkness and to CANCEL OUT all their desperate schemes to take power by FORCE. Declare that they are being SET UP to meet My FORCE HEAD-ON and that their empire will BLOW UP, CRUMBLE, and BURN DOWN. Decree that their day of rule is AT AN END and that My Kingdom is being ESTABLISHED on the earth as it is in Heaven. SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLDWIDE MAFIA and WELCOME in the Kingdom of LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY.”

7. August 1, 2026

AUGUST: END GAME STRATEGIES 

“August is the month that I will be releasing END GAME STRATEGIES to President Trump and his team for the battle in the natural realm, and I will be giving My Army of Light END GAME STRATEGIES as well. August is not the end of the war between the darkness and the Light, but it is the BEGINNING OF THE END. It will still SEEM like a seesaw battle with the Light winning some and the darkness winning others. However, don’t get worried because even the SEEMING ‘WINS’ by the darkness are only TRAPS they have walked into that are EXPOSING who they are and what they have done. Pray a PROTECTIVE DOME to cover President Trump and his leaders when they meet that will keep out ROGUE INTELLIGENCE, PURPOSEFUL LIES, and COWARDLY ADVICE. Release to these leaders’ ears RELIABLE PROPHETIC INSIGHTS and INTELLIGENCE, and decree that they will have a SUPERNATURAL ADVANTAGE over the evil empire. Keep crying out for FULL EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT and JUSTICE and BULLDOZE the LIES and the LIARS out of the way and welcome in JUSTICE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and GREAT PEACE. Support My AUGUST END GAME STRATEGIES.”

8. August 2, 2026

OF NATIONS AND HEARTS

“The nations are truly in GREAT TURMOIL right now as the darkness CLASHES with the Light. Your spiritual warfare has been VERY EFFECTIVE, and you will see My promises fulfilled for the REFORMATION and RESTORATION of nations to ALIGN with My ARISING Kingdom. But I want you to know that I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU. I have not forgotten the PERSONAL CRIES of your HEARTS, and My POWER and LOVE are also available to MEET EVERY NEED and to HEAL EVERY HEART. It is not too much for Me to deal with the NATIONS and to also establish My Kingdom in individual HEARTS. You are each a UNIQUE and TREASURED creation of Mine, and I will PROTECT, HEAL, and GUIDE you on the PATHS that I have chosen for you. I AM able to CHANGE NATION’S GOVERNMENTS and to CHANGE YOUR HEART UNTIL IT LOOKS LIKE MY HEART. I sing VICTORY over NATIONS and VICTORIES over your HEARTS. NATIONS are CHANGED because PEOPLE are CHANGED. Even the Church is under this MANDATE of CHANGE but BE AT PEACE, because I will walk you through these CHANGES with My GRACE and My TRUTH. LEAN ON ME, and you will see VICTORIES for the NATIONS and VICTORIES for your HEART’S CRIES. Rest assured that I SEE NATIONS AND HEARTS.”

PSALM 32:7, 8 (NLT) “For You are My hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Selah. The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”

*Changes in the Church…what about the “end times”?

9. August 2, 2024

THE GOLDEN REIGN OF A GOOD KING

“The battle sounds, the scare tactics, the false narratives will one day be SILENCED and REMOVED by My STRONG RIGHT ARM and My powerful FORCES OF LIGHT. The darkness had set up a Chessboard game that had NO OPTION of you WINNING. You were meant to all be turned into their PAWNS who would SERVE their CRAVEN DESIRES. Because My Remnant have CRIED OUT for DELIVERANCE and because they have ALIGNED their HEARTS with Mine, I AM ARISING to make a SECRET MOVE that will put the enemy in CHECKMATE. I will then CLEAR the BOARD with My POWERFUL RIGHT ARM, and the darkness will be CLEANED off the CHESSBOARD and their CRASH will be EPIC. SUDDENLY, what seemed like a SURE VICTORY will become a CRUSHING DEFEAT for the darkness. They were set on IMPRISONING and CONTROLLING you but that will become their PORTION. This CRUSHING DEFEAT of the darkness will MAKE A WAY for the KING of GLORY to bring in THE GOLDEN REIGN OF A GOOD KING. I AM that GOOD KING that will ESTABLISH the Kingdom Age of GLORY, GOLD, and GOODNESS. Does that seem TOO GOOD to be TRUE? Remember that I AM the God of MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE. See beyond the SMOKE-FILLED BATTLEFIELD, and I will give you a vision of THE GOLDEN REIGN OF A GOOD KING.”

10. August 3, 2024

A WHIRLWIND OF FURY

JEREMIAH 30:23 (NKJV) “Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goes forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind; it will fall violently on the head of the wicked.” 

“I AM calling to the FOUR WINDS to form a WHIRLWIND OF FURY that will not stop blowing against the wicked until it has accomplished ALL My purposes in this Rescue Operation. The SOUND FREQUENCY that accompanies My WHIRLWIND OF FURY will bring TERROR and DREAD upon the darkness, and it will STRIP AWAY all FACADES, UNCOVER EVERY SECRET PLOT, and BLOW OPEN the HIDING PLACES of those partnered with darkness and their STASHES of SUPPLIES that they have STOLEN from you. The FORCE of the winds from My WHIRLWIND OF FURY will KNOCK those who thought they were UNTOUCHABLE FLAT, and they WILL NOT RISE AGAIN TO ANY SEATS OF POWER OR INFLUENCE. Their expensive clothing and costly food will be exchanged for PRISON GARB and MEAGER RATIONS. DO NOT FEAR THE DARK AND THREATENING PLANS OF THE ENEMY because you have PARTNERED WITH ME IN TAKING MOST OF THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OUT OF THEIR WICKED SCHEMES. Only what is NEEDED to SHAKE people AWAKE will be allowed. When they launch their DEADLIEST SCHEME upon the world, I will release My WHIRLWIND OF FURY. The SOUND and the POWER in this WHIRLWIND OF FURY will DEVASTATE the darkness and SHOCK the world at My POWER DISPLAYED and a SOUND FREQUENCY that will CHANGE the world from DARK TO LIGHT.”

11. August 3, 2026

A HARVEST OF JUSTICE

“You are moving into the season of A HARVEST OF JUSTICE. You have prayed in the season of EXPOSURE and so many LIES and LIARS are being UNCOVERED. Many more than you realize are AWAKING to the fact that they have been continually LIED to and DECEIVED, but they are not yet ready to ADMIT that they have been FOOLED for years by the MASQUERADING DARKNESS. Keep releasing MORE and DEEPER EXPOSURES of CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and DEATH AGENDAS until the evidence is a MASSIVE TIDAL WAVE that those who have been deceived will have the COURAGE to LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP and JOIN YOU ON THE SOLID GROUND OF TRUTH AND LIGHT. In your eyes, JUSTICE has been SLOW in coming to those who tried to CONTROL the world, the WEALTH, and the population by releasing DEATH AGENDAS. Continue to CALL DOWN corrupt judges, gatekeepers, and politicians, and I tell you that you will see A HARVEST OF JUSTICE and it will be UNSTOPPABLE and IRREVERSIBLE. The Kingdom Age is built on JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS so you can be SURE that My word is TRUE: this season is A HARVEST OF JUSTICE.”

Diana Larkin

A Watchman’s Journal

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED