JOURNAL ENTRIES: Video A SOUND OF JUSTICE: IT WILL SHAKE THE NATIONS - August 18, 2026

 

A SOUND OF JUSTICE (I HAVE RELEASED)

*Susan sent this confirmation of a word I heard and one from Pastor Hank Kunneman:

OH, WHAT A TANGLED WEB THEY DID WEAVE
April 30, 2023: Diana Larkin

“The darkness has been ever so CRAFTY and SCHEMING, carrying out their plans slowly, WEAVING THEIR DARK WEB patiently over the years. The WEB they wove became MASSIVE and ENTANGLED every area of society, spreading DECEPTION, DELUSION, and DESTRUCTION. If My Remnant, My Army of Light, had not CRIED out to Me, your way of life would have been DESTROYED and years of DARKNESS would have DESCENDED on your world. Because your CRIES for DELIVERANCE came into My ears, I will ARISE and SAVE you and your lands.

Prophetic Word
September 11, 2025: Hank Kunneman

There is a rupturing coming to those who have lied through cameras and media. And I'm going to revisit in My righteousness and My justice. And I'm going to go all the way back. God says, even before 2016, to show you a spider and his WEB of what he has done to perpetrate evil. To create fuel that has caused the chaos, the division, the strife that you have seen and the release of evil. Yet not only will I cut the web of those who have been involved, and I will expose them, and you will see shockingly before your faces because they have stood to mock your God. And they shook their fist in defiance against My face and My honor and My righteousness and My justice. Now they will face it. And I will not clear the guilty at this time.

This report claims that an organization named “the Association of World Election Bodies or A-WEB based in South Korea, has been influencing elections around the world to favor the nation of the dragon in the long run.

*More and more I realize we can’t put our Great God in a box and that we shouldn’t assume anything about the world around us. Russell sent this wonderful message: I’m a Tech employee in Silicon Valley, CA and was referred to you and your YouTube broadcast by my long-time friend and fellow Tech Professor here in Northern CA. We are all so blessed to hear your prophetic words of wisdom and the things that Almighty God has coming for those that love and follow His words in Spirit and Truth. Thank you for your boldness in dedication to hearing God’s Spirit! God bless you always.

*Update on earthquakes: so far in 2026 there have been 11--7 magnitude or greater earthquakes affecting Malaysia, Tonga, Vanuatu (van–ooh-ah-two), Indonesia (2), Japan, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia. The majority of these quakes have taken place in the “Ring of Fire.” Is a tectonic belt of earthquakes & volcanoes about 25,000 miles long and up to 310 miles wide, surrounds most of the Pacific Ocean. It contains around 900 active or dormant volcanoes: around 2/3 of the world’s total. About 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur within this belt. What stuck out to me is that the two large quakes in Venezuela are outside the Ring of Fire—they are close but not in it—manmade? On August 14th Mount Ibu in Indonesia erupted, shortly afterward a powerful 7.7 quake struck, triggering tsunami alerts. On August 15th Spain was hit be a 5.2 quake. (outside R of F)

1.    August 12, 2026

YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS

JOHN 16:33 (NKJV) “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

1JOHN 4:4 (NKJV) “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, {the spirit of antichrist} because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” {my addition}

1JOHN 5:4, 5 (NKJV) “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?”

“My Army of Light, YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS. You have faced GIANTS of darkness in the land and you have suffered LACK, SICKNESS, and REJECTION. At times, circumstances have been overwhelming but you have CLUNG to your FAITH in Me and in My GOODNESS and My POWER. I count you as OVERCOMERS. But, you say, I haven’t seen the breakthrough or the victory yet. But I tell you that your FAITH in Me is your OVERCOMING VICTORY, and it is a TESTIMONY before Heaven, earth, and hell. Heaven CHEERS you on, earth looks with AWE on the one STANDING IN FAITH, and hell GNASHES its teeth because it has just been DEFEATED again. Sometimes, OVERCOMING is not how you pictured it. You have battled for someone’s healing but they end up going to Heaven. You did NOT LOSE THIS BATTLE because every person welcomed into Heaven is an OVERCOMING VICTORY. Stop seeing yourself as WEAK and INEFFECTIVE because I see you as an OVERCOMER. Get My perspective on the battles you have fought and realize they have made you STRONG and MORE DETERMINED TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY. Your OVERCOMING FAITH is about to be REWARDED and VINDICATED as VICTORY after VICTORY unfolds and the OVERCOMERS fill the earth with LIGHT, GLORY, LOVE, GREAT PEACE, and UNITY. YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS!”

ROMANS 8:37 (NKJV) “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”

*Tina on the Blog commented: “I battled for almost a year for my younger sister who had cancer. I was sure God would heal her because God had healed her son miraculously when he was 10 years old. I stood with her son at the front of the church with my hands on his head, and the healing power of God like a blast furnace hit me before it coursed thru my nephew. Yet, my sister died before my eyes a week before Christmas of 2019, and I was devastated. A few months later, she appeared to me in a dream and said, ‘You did all that you could.’ She appeared to me in two more dreams. In the 3rd dream, she tapped me on the shoulder and I went with her to her ‘work area.’ I asked her if we were in heaven or on earth, and she said we were in heaven. The word today helped me to understand that her being in heaven is a victory, and she is healed, just not the way I hoped she would be.

2.    August 13, 2026

I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE

“I HAVE RELEASED A SOUND OF JUSTICE over the earth, and it will SHAKE the nations and it will DETHRONE those who have practiced INJUSTICE. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will REVERBERATE around the world until it has accomplished all I have sent it to do. It will TOPPLE leaders who STOLE their positions and ROBBED the real winners of their rightful places. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will COLLAPSE the protective barriers around those who serve darkness and both the PUPPETS and the PUPPET MASTERS will be EXPOSED before the world. The signs in the heavens yesterday were My MESSAGE to the world that JUSTICE is now ARISING. Everything is now LINED UP to be released, just like the unusual ALIGNMENT of the PLANETS were displayed. The ECLIPSE showed how darkness tried to COVER UP THE LIGHT, but My SON BROKE THROUGH and TRUTH and JUSTICE will SHINE ONCE AGAIN. The METEOR SHOWER showed many who have thought themselves to be STARS will be FLUNG OUT of their places and HURTLED into the DARKNESS. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will OVERPOWER all the LIARS, CHEATERS, and SCHEMERS. Those who thought they RULED the earth and the skies and who believed they were gods, will find themselves brought DOWN to the LOWEST PLACE in the earth and they will be POWERLESS and WITHOUT HOPE because they worshiped themselves and the enemy. My SOUND OF JUSTICE will make a way for the kingdoms of this world to become the KINGDOM OF MY EXALTED SON.”

3.    August 14, 2026

MY THRONE IS PREPARED FOR JUDGMENT

PSALM 9:7 (NKJV) “But the Lord shall endure forever; He has prepared His throne for judgment.”

“I have declared this is a season of JUDGMENT of both the wicked and the righteous. As the world TRANSITIONS into the FULLNESS of the KINGDOM AGE, it is necessary to do a THOROUGH HOUSECLEANING in every area of society and a RECALIBRATION of every person and system to My HEART and My WAYS. Only then will TRUE PEACE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE be RESTORED to the earth as it was in the Garden of Eden. That is why you should REJOICE that My JUDGMENTS are now in the earth, even though they may seem harsh, because you can REST in My PERFECT JUDGMENTS and RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE.”

PSALM 9:5 (NKJV) “You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.”

“Do not think that those who tried to REBEL against Me, to DESTROY you with all their death agendas, and who MESMERIZED the masses with LIES will get away with it.”

PSALM 9:15 (NKJV) “The nations have sunk down into the pit which they made; in the net which they hid, their own foot is caught.”

“My Word is FOREVER and My judgments are TRUE and RIGHT. It will RESET your world by My JUSTICE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD.”

PSALM 9: 20 (NKJV) “Put them in fear, O Lord, that the nations may know themselves to be but men.”

4.    JOURNAL NUGGET:

August 14, 2023

STONES OF FIRE

“My STONES OF FIRE are set up on My holy mountain. They are a WALL OF FIRE and represent My HOLINESS, My GLORY, and My BEAUTY. Nothing of DARKNESS or SELFISHNESS is allowed to INVADE My STONES OF FIRE and that is why Satan, swollen with PRIDE and a THIRST for GLORY was EJECTED from this place. (EZEKIEL 28:14-17) The enemy has INFLAMED the CORRUPT and REBELLIOUS of the earth with PRIDE and GREED, and they have become as RUTHLESS and COLDHEARTED as he is. My REMNANT has CRIED OUT to Me for DELIVERANCE from the GROSS DARKNESS, and I AM DONE with the DEFILING of your Land. I will RAIN DOWN STONES OF FIRE upon the wicked, and it will CONSUME their HIDING PLACES and DESTROY BUILDINGS and MONUMENTS they erected in ARROGANT REBELLION against Me. Did you think I would not ACT on your behalf? I have heard MULTIPLIED VOICES crying out for JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS to be RESTORED, and My STONES OF FIRE will be a VISIBLE answer to those cries. I have HEARD and I will ACT. WATCH THE SKIES FOR MY STONES OF FIRE.”

5.    August 15, 2026

UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY

“I think you will like this next assignment because it is a PROPHETIC DECLARATION and ACTION that announces THE SEASON OF VICTORY AFTER VICTORY coming into fulfillment. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and WAVE IT over your life and your nation. Declare that the VICTORY IS NOW UNFOLDING and it will FILL the airwaves until the darkness is DEFEATED and CRUSHED beneath the Forces of Light. Decree that the BANNER OF VICTORY will BLOW AWAY the LYING voices of the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA who DECEIVED the masses. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and declare that TRUTH and JUSTICE will now be BROADCAST around the world. The Army of Light has now CAPTURED My HEART, and they are not just praying AGAINST the darkness, but they are SPEAKING LIGHT into the darkness of SIN, FALSE RELIGIONS, and DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES. Your prayers are releasing LIFELINES into the darkness so that the POWER of My LOVE and LIGHT can PULL them out of the darkness of DECEPTION and into the LIGHT of FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and TRUTH. These LIFELINES are the Blood of Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Holy Spirit is sending out the LIFELINES in response to your prayers for those TRAPPED in the LIES of the darkness. These LIFELINES carried on the wings of your prayers and are directed to hearts by My Host of Heaven. Those who receive these LIFELINES will enter into SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING. AND THE NATIONS WILL BE CHANGED. This is My day and My reset as thrones of darkness FALL and My Kingdom ARISES. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY!”

ISAIAH 62:10 (NKJV) “Go through, go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway! Take out the stones, lift up a banner for the peoples!”

6.    JOURNAL NUGGET:

August 15, 2023  

LET WORSHIP BE YOUR WAR CRY

“When you WORSHIP Me, you RELEASE FREQUENCIES that DISRUPT enemy COMMUNICATIONS. The SOUNDS OF FREEDOM that you sing RELEASE CONFUSION and DREAD into the enemy’s camp. Your WORSHIP WARFARE OVERPOWERS the SCREAMERS, the THREATS, and the INTIMIDATING VOICES. As you MAGNIFY My name, the enemy’s MOUNTAIN of DARK SCHEMES becomes a MOLEHILL that is UNDER YOUR FEET. WORSHIP TERRIFIES the enemy because he knows its POWER to DEFEAT and DISARM him. As you EXALT My name, My JUDGMENTS will be RELEASED upon the wicked, so OPEN YOUR MOUTH and WORSHIP!”

Declare aloud: PSALM 16 and PSALM 96

Psalm 16 (NKJV) vs 5 “O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. vs 9 “Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope. vs 11 “You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”

Psalm 96 (NKJV) vs 1 ”Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth.” vs 6 “Honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.” vs 13 “For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth.”

7.    August 16, 2026

I WILL PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL

“The CROOKED courts, the LYING media, and the COMPROMISED leaders across all areas of society are working full time to COVER UP their STEALING, their CORRUPTION, and their LIES. This is frustrating to all of you who LONG FOR TRUTH and JUSTICE to PREVAIL in your nation. I want you to keep PRESSING Heaven for TRUTH and JUSTICE and to use your BULLDOZERS to clear away and bury the LIES and FALSE WITNESSES that now speak loudly on the airwaves. But be assured of this—I have a TRUMP CARD that I will play, and you will see Me PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL. Understand that their LYING PROPAGANDA is NO MATCH against My TRUMP CARD and My POWERFUL hand of EXPOSURE. Those of darkened hearts are LOUDLY proclaiming their INNOCENCE and BEARING FALSE WITNESS against those truly fighting for JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. When I PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL, their lies will COME BACK to ACCUSE and CONDEMN them. WOE to those who call good evil and evil good because your time of RECKONING is here and your EXPOSURE shall be FEARFUL for you when I PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL.”

ISAIAH 5:20 (NKJV) “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

PROVERBS 19:9 (NKJV) “A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall perish.” 

8.    JOURNAL NUGGET:

August 16, 2023

YAHWEH YOUR AVENGER

Avenger in the Hebrew carries the meaning of “BREATHING FORCIBLY.” 

“Those who have TRAMPLED your FREEDOMS and have UNLEASHED DEATH and DESTRUCTION on you are going to come face to face with Me—YAHWEH, YOUR AVENGER. Those partnered with darkness thought they were STRONGER and more CLEVER than I AM. I AM poised to SHATTER their dark world and AVENGE My people.” 

NAHUM 1:2-6 (NKJV) “God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves wrath for His enemies.” 

“The ARROGANT ones thought they could CONTROL the WEATHER and the ELEMENTS and use them to INFLICT DESTRUCTION on you and GAIN WEALTH for themselves. I will use these very ELEMENTS they thought they controlled to PUNISH them and to AVENGE My people.” 

NAHUM 1:3-6 (NKJV) “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked. The Lord has His way in the whirlwind and the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet. He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, and dries up all the rivers…The mountains quake before Him, the hills melt, and the earth heaves at His presence, yes, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before His indignation? And who can endure the fierceness of His anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by Him. (Stones of Fire!) 

“When I ARISE to AVENGE My people and My precious little ones, the darkness will be COMPLETELY OVERCOME. YAHWEH YOUR AVENGER is also your DEFENDER. Your enemies will FALL and you will be KEPT in My love.”

NAHUM 1:7 (NKJV) “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.” 

9.    August 17, 2026

WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED

“The evil, the compromised, the selfish, the corrupt can COMPLAIN, LIE, and HOWL all they want and IT WILL NOT STOP WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION. They can try POWER PLAYS, SECRET DEALS, and LYING PROPAGANDA but these tactics WILL NOT WORK against those whom I have chosen to lead your nation into FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and PROSPERITY. These leaders that My hand is upon are not perfect, but they are SURRENDERED to My will and My ways. They have an important part in the Rescue of the Ages and I AM with them to STRENGTHEN them and to GUIDE them into the VICTORY over the darkness. Your prayers UNDERGIRD them and KEEP them under My protection, and I will give them DARING and COURAGE to complete their scroll of destiny. Because of your POWERFUL WARFARE, the tactics of the evil empire are no longer succeeding. In fact, everything they try just leads to their EXPOSURE AS LIARS, CHEATERS, and STEALERS. Don’t let noisy opposition intimidate you because WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED.”

10.                   JOURNAL NUGGET:

August 13, 2022

THE GREENING OF AMERICA

“Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, nor can your mind imagine all the GOOD THINGS that are in store for a Nation that turns its HEART to Me. This season of My SHAKING JUDGMENT and My FIERY JUSTICE will cause many to seek Me and to SURRENDER their lives to Me through My Son. AWAKENED HEARTS and MINDS will realize what I have saved them from, and great THANKFULNESS will arise as a BEAUTIFUL SACRIFICE of PRAISE that ascends to My Throne. Things are CHAOTIC and UNCERTAIN right now, so let Me share My PLANS and My FUTURE for your Land. You will see unfold before you THE GREENING OF AMERICA. She will be filled with NEW LIFE, ABUNDANT CROPS, FRESH INVENTIONS, PROSPERITY, GENUINE STEWARDSHIP of your RESOURCES, and a HEALTHY and THRIVING population. Keep the color GREEN around you to remind you of My PROMISES and to STEADY you through the CHANGING OF THE GUARD and the BRINGING DOWN of the ENEMY’S HIGH PLACES. You will see THE GREENING OF AMERICA.”

Diana Larkin

A Watchman’s Journal

 

Comments

  1. 25,000 miles is close to the circomfence of the whole earth. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah for Your Stones of Fire🔥☄☄☄☄☄and the GREENING of America 💚 O God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain down Your Stones of Fire O YAHWEH our Avenger and Defender, avenge Your people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED