KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON MY POWER, MY MAJESTY, MY FAITHFULNESS - August 12, 2021

 August 12, 2021

KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON MY POWER, MY MAJESTY, MY FAITHFULNESS


ANGELIC ENCOURAGEMENT: The guardian angel who guards my heart said, "He is more powerful than you can imagine. All is well!" The guardian angel who watches over my safety said, "Fierce clashes, wild battles, the Host and Angelic Armies are in full battle array, and they are fighting with grim determination and full confidence of wiping out the enemy as long as you Believers KEEP UP THE PRAYER SUPPORT whose foundation is trust in God's promises and in His faithfulness."


From the Father:


"The enemy is throwing everything into a LAST DITCH effort to CONTROL people and to maintain their POWER. If you pay too much attention to their SEEMING victories, you will find yourself in ANXIETY, STRIFE, and LASHING OUT with the anger of man that does not accomplish the righteousness of God. Remind yourself of all My PROMISES: I will RESCUE your Nation from this dark scheme, I will SWEEP ASIDE laws and decrees that steal freedom, I will EXPOSE and BRING DOWN those partnered with darkness and who have SOLD OUT your Nation for a bribe and a promise of power, and I will RESTORE to you your rightful PRESIDENT-the one I have called and anointed for this pivotal hour in your Nation's history. The enemy has puffed himself and his people up like a GIANT BLOWFISH that looks very threatening and intimidating-until you remind yourself of My GREAT POWER. If I release My ROAR against this giant blowfish, it will suddenly SHRINK to the size of a cheap plastic toy. Anxiety is a red flag that you have looked for too long at the giant blowfish. Turn your gaze back to Me, and I will reveal My POWER, My MAJESTY, and My FAITHFULNESS to you."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. ABBA, we believe in Your POWER, Your MAJESTY, and Your FAITHFULNESS.
    ROAR, Father, ROAR!
    SHRINK the enemy to the size of a cheap plastic toy!
    You brought a smile to my face!
    THANK YOU, Father! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Diana, for being so faithful to our Papa God and for posting these older posts so we can see how far we've come. I sure did laugh at "you have looked too long at the blowfish"! ( I LOVE how He makes us Laugh) :-) Love, Char

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED