MERCY, TRIUMPH, GLORY - August 10, 2021

 August 10, 2021

MERCY, TRIUMPH, GLORY


"Waves of MERCY, TRIUMPH, AND GLORY are set to roll across your Land. During these last days of FIERCE BATTLE, I want you to know what I have promised will come to pass, and you will see with your own eyes as I bring MERCY to the deceived, the lost, the trapped; and I will bring TRIUMPH where it looks like all is lost; and I will send My GLORY to heal and restore and repay ALL that has been lost and stolen. Keep REMINDING yourself of My SURE promises even as circumstances look the opposite. Realize that setbacks can be SETUPS to great EXPOSURES that will result in JUSTICE, JUDGMENT, and VICTORY. I am asking you to TRUST Me on a new and deeper level and to take your stand on My FAITHFULNESS. When the victory comes it will be a TRIUMPH of your FAITH in Me, and the celebration will be SWEET and the REWARDS great. Watch for My WAVES of MERCY, TRIUMPH, and GLORY."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED