MY PLANS WILL PREVAIL
August 9, 2026
MY PLANS WILL PREVAIL
“Let Me assure you that I know ALL ABOUT the behind the scenes COUP and REBELLION of those elected lawmakers who are PRETENDING to be for FREEDOM and RIGHTEOUSNESS but are actually MOTIVATED by GREED and POWER. In their SELFISH and SELF-RIGHTEOUS DELUSIONS, they think they can show My chosen leader, President Trump, who is BOSS. They have allowed PRIDE and SELF-INTEREST to RULE them and not My Spirit, and they are WOEFULLY IGNORANT of the TRUE BATTLE between the darkness and the Light. Let Me assure you that I AM GREATER than their plans to SABOTAGE President Trump, and I declare to you that MY PLANS WILL PREVAIL. These FECKLESS politicians want to maintain the BROKEN SYSTEMS because they are benefiting financially from them. WOE to those who OPPOSE MY PLANS and My TRUE RIGHTEOUSNESS and HIDE behind MASKS of MORALITY and EMPTY PROMISES. You think you have WON THE COUP against President Trump but I tell you that you have just EXPOSED yourselves and walked into My TRAP where you will receive My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. You SELF-CENTERED TRAITORS think you are INSULATED and PROTECTED but I say you are coming face to face with My EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE. You will be very SHOCKED and then AFRAID when you realize what I will do with the midterm elections. All your little plots and schemes will BLOW UP in your faces, and MY PLANS WILL PREVAIL.”
ISAIAH 46:8-11 (AMP) “Remember this, and take courage; take it to heart, you rebellious and disloyal people. Remember (carefully) the former things (which I did) from ages past; for I AM God and there is no one else; I AM God, and there is no one like Me, declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things which have not (yet) been done, saying, ‘My purpose will be established, and I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose,’ calling a bird of prey from the east, from a far country, the man (Cyrus) of My purpose.”
The Father then ended with this statement: “The GALLOWS they have erected for the DEMISE of President Trump’s political career will instead be used to END their leadership positions. They have determined their own FUTURE by their GREED and SELFISH REBELLION.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Boomerang!
ReplyDelete"GALLOWS". . .recently I woke up from a dream/vision and "watched" HANG being spelled letter by letter. . diagonally like on a scrabble board.
DeleteIf Hillary had her way, Christians would hang from the gallows. o.e.
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THE TIME HAS COME
August 09, 2026
For the time has come for the reaping for what has been sowed. For I say the hiding is over and no longer an option. For I know what is in everyone’s hearts and the deeds that have been done, For behold the Great Awakening Is Upon You and So Is the Shaking. For soon Everyone will Wake Up to the Truth and the shaking will occur when the wicked will see their fate! For My Angels Have Been Released to do My Bidding and the Just will receive their reward and the wicked their punishment!
Jeremiah 17:10 “I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.”
Thank you, Diana and Patty, for sharing Father’s words.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day everyone. BLESSINGS!
🌺 tpp
Yes Thank You Prayer Poet, Blessings To You 🤗
DeleteThank you Father God! We give YOU ALL the Glory!!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteI have been waking up depressed , so I asked the Holy Spirit that since He has the job of being our comforter would He comfort me. In my spirit I heard " Here is what I will do---You start telling the Father about all you are blessed with starting with breathing " I have spent the morning finding all my blessings and am not done yet---it is working and when I read this mornings blog that was yet another blessing ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteDenny, you are a blessing to be a blessing! Because of that we send you blessings multiple times over. We send you joy, love and peace. You are loved! 🧡🌺 tpp
Delete2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (YLT)
“Blessed [is] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the mercies, and God of all comfort, who is comforting us in all our tribulation, for our being able to comfort those in any tribulation through the comfort with which we are comforted ourselves by God”
Zephaniah 3:17 (YLT)
Delete“ Jehovah thy God [is] in thy midst, A mighty one doth save, He rejoiceth over thee with joy, He doth work in His love, He joyeth over thee with singing.”
Yes, you are a blessing, o.e. (soon to be y.e.?!?!). Your comments always uplift me or teach me something new. Yours too, tpp! 🪻🦟
DeleteHugs to you big brother
Delete😁o.e
Psalm 42:5 why am I so discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again- my savior and my God!
Deleteo.e. All the stress that we’ve been through affects the brain, nervous system, and muscles. Your neck and shoulder muscles could be pretty tight. You can do your own pressure pointing to relax some of the stress points.
DeletePlace your finger tips from one hand on the muscles of upper opposite shoulder. Apply pressure while moving the arm/shoulder in a circle. Walk your fingers to different areas of that muscle and repeat the circular motion of your shoulder. Then do the other side.
There’s pressure points on your neck and face (and all over the body for that matter) that you can do as well. But be gentle on yourself!
If you’re up to it, a full body message does wonders.
And, don’t forget the B’s (vitamins)
PRAY, GIVE IT THE BOOT!
HEALTH RANGER
I take this one, it’s VERY potent, 1 cap daily
B Complex MF 100 Capsules $32
www.healthrangerstore.com/collections/supplements-and-superfoods/products/b-complex-mf-100-capsules
TRIVITA I’ve use various TriVita products for years.
Energy Now!® — $24.99
Slow Dissolve Super B-12 — $25.99
www.trivita.com
Tolvita PATCH (I haven’t tried this, but I’m intrigued)
Energy Patches Natural Energy & Metabolism Support with B-Complex Vitamins, 36 Patches $18.95
shop.tolevita.com/products/energy-patches-with-vitamin-b12-36-pcs
The August 9, 2026 at 5:15 PM was posted by tpp.
DeleteDenny you are blessing! I love to read your comments so very encouraging! Thank you and much love to you!
Deletei.e. the one addressed to o.e.
DeleteDenny, I rarely commented on what you post, but they are always a blessing or knowledge I didn't think I needed to know, but turns out I enjoyed learning them.
DeleteWe seem to forget how blessed we are until we really sit and think about it. I need to learn from your teaching this morning too, so thanks for posting.
O.e. you are very special to me. I appreciate all you have to say and some things are completely new to me. I love you dear Christian friend. God bless and keep you in His loving care!
DeleteTPP: Please let us know if the tolevita energy patches work (if you buy them;-). I saw them a couple weeks ago when I was on their site buying something else. I found them interesting too. Thanks!
DeleteDenny, I’m late to this conversation. I’m just reading it this morning. The Holy Spirit is right on with His advice! That is exactly what I do when I get depressed and discouraged and it works extremely well! Also, praise & worship music life me out of it, in addition to commanding Satan out of my presence and then asking my Angels for assistance. All that works for me. A heartfelt thank you, Denny for your encouraging words that lift us all up from whatever is pressing in on us from every side.
DeleteFor any one interested in an excellent source of natural B vitamins (not to mention other vitamins and massive amounts of probiotics), milk kefir is very high in B vitamins especially B12. I make my own out of raw milk.(It’s best to make your own ). It is very easy to learn and the benefits are through the roof. My B12 levels are extremely high and so is my energy. If anyone knows how this is made, it’s made by using what’s called “grains” (not as in wheat). You put the grains into the milk (preferably raw) and allow it to ferment overnight. The grains will keep growing so you can continue to make more batches. You can give the extra grains to others or freeze them. I actually eat the extra grains since I do but have anyone interested in using them. Fermented foods are one of the best sources of energy, kimchi is another good one. God bless everyone with good healthy food!!
Milk kefir is also budget friendly. Eat real food whenever possible the way God intended.
DeleteThanks Deborah. I'm putting Kefir on top of my "TO DO LIST." tpp
DeleteGood on you TPP! I forgot to mention one other excellent food source of B vitamins, especially B12, plus iron and other naturally occurring vitamins, etc is beef liver. Now, you could buy beef liver from a reliable source (NOT the grocery store) and you could cut it up into 1 inch pieces, freeze it and put it on a smoothie ( or eat them). I personally do not like the taste (I had to eat beef liver as a kid. My mother was a health nut). Or a better way would be beef liver supplements, totally whole food. We get ours from Perfect Supplements. Their beef liver capsules are grass-fed, dessicated beef liver: nothing else. Beef liver is like a multi vitamin; it is so full of good stuff!! They are also third party tested. My husband takes these. I get my
DeleteB12 from the milk kefir.
Back to the milk kefir. I recommend you start out making it like the directions suggest, then tweak it as you go along. For example, at first I followed the directions but the milk kefir was too fermented for my taste. So I tweaked the recipe over a period of time to the way I like it. Instead of putting the raw milk out at night to prep for morning milk kefir making, I put the milk out on the counter in the morning so it’s NOT at room temp when I’m ready to make it. The warmer the milk, the faster it will ferment. Also, I only make enough to drink for the day which in my family is 3 cups, just my husband & I. Some recipes will call for making 1/2 gallon. Another thing I changed for my liking, was to add back a little over 3 teaspoon of grains to the milk, which in my case is 3 cups of milk. The directions called for 3 tablespoons. For my taste, 3 tablespoons made it over fermented. My point, don’t give up in the beginning if you think you don’t like it. You can make it so that it is delicious and not over fermented to your liking. Also, putting it in a blender with strawberries or fruit is also delicious!!
DeleteBecause of the health benefits and gut benefits I was determined to find a way to like it!! Think of the gut-brain connection. Hello happy neurotransmitters!
Deborah, Thanks again. I actually like beef liver with lots of onions. Soaking it in milk overnight improves the texture/taste and eliminates odor. BTW, Pastor Dave Scarlett said animals only need to be grass-fed one time for packaging to be labeled grass fed.
DeleteI try to remember to pray over EVERYTHING I purchase before loading it in the truck of my car OR bringing it into the house. I use Kat Kerr’s method and I say, ‘I cleanse this for the Kingdom.” That’s it!
Thanks for the info on where to purchase beef liver supplements. Two more good sources of natural supplements are clean Spirulina and Chlorella.
Where do you purchase your grains?
Thank you TPP for the beef liver tip. I will have to try soaking it in milk. I don’t think my mother did that. As a kid, my mother cooked it in onions and served with mashed potatoes. I smothered each bite in the mashed potatoes, that’s how I got through it!! Thank you for the info from Dave Scarlett. Good to know. I also pray over everything and move it into the Kingdom.
DeleteI purchased my grains from a farmer that sells raw milk in PA near me. He sells many fermented foods, eggs, cheese and meats, etc. TheFamilyCow in Chambersburg, PA. (I’m in NJ but it’s not legal here yet). You can purchase them online also. I did that in the beginning. I messed up so much when I first started fermenting milk, I had to keep started over. Then I found out my farmer sold milk kefir grains so I purchased from him. By that time , I had it down pretty good. The first grains I purchased were from Donna Schwenk, A Cultured Food Life. She has many books. CulturedFoodLife.com. She was a Chapter Leader for the Weston Price Foundation. I learned a lot from her.
Also, with regards to supplements & even some foods, I recently learned Thorne was bought out by Procter & Gamble, Primal Kitchen was bought out by Kraft Heinz & Siete Foods by PepsiCo. Chosen Foods was clean in 2020 now all samples tested of avocado oil were fake. This includes many brands of chips too. Companies need to be vetted more than once as they change frequently.
DeleteDeborah, Thanks again. I'll work on obtaining grains.
DeleteIsn't that special !!! i.e. P&G, et. al.
It's like being blind-sided by a school of octopus that are trying to suck the life out of you. I was dumbfounded when I learned about Amway and so many more. Thank God we have our spiritual weapons. tpp
You are so funny TPP!! Yes thank God we have our spiritual weapons and God’s promises of the restoration ALL things. He will keep us safe from all the poisons meant to harm us. Good things are coming!!
DeleteThank you, Deborah, for that info on Chosen Foods. My goodness, I didn't know that about their avocado oil! I won't be buying any it anymore.
DeleteI did the kefir about 30 years ago. A lady posted on a website that she had extra "kefir babies" and I remember we met at a local market. I haven't had kefir in years, but it was tasty.
SoCalChar I hope you get back to milk kefir again. It is so good for you. Regarding Chosen Foods, this also includes their mayonnaise. I was buying their mayonnaise from Costco. I’ll now have to search out other brands if there are any, or make my own mayonnaise out of olive oil. And many other brands of chips, etc that use avocado oil; all fake. This is a good time to cover everything with the blood of Jesus.
DeleteI greatly appreciate how this blog is a place where people encourage one another🤗 Thank you all for posting the Father’s Heart❣️And thank-you Jordan for adding your name to your post yesterday. Praying that you will see God’s provision for you !
ReplyDeleteSecond posting today.
ReplyDeleteWE DECLARE: WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!
tpp
* * * * * * *
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our
prayers against the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A*.
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
💠WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
💠We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
💠We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A* ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
💠We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of *I*R*A*N*.
We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of *I*R*A*N* and its people.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Got it!
DeleteAmen & Amen. We are almost to the 12th!! I’ll be watching the Healing Summit.
DeleteOops. Sorry. I meant the 14th, Friday night!
DeleteAmen and Amen to Father's Holy Word, every prayer and comment, prayers for OE and us all! I'm praying for the Comfort and Blessings of Psalm 23 to cover all of His Army of Light, families and friends from the top of our head to the bottom of our feet. We find rest, joy and renewed strength in You, Father, in Your Prescious Word. Your Promises are True. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Thank You, Father, for every blessing! In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. All Glory and honor is Yours! Amen. Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Judith. We're on the same wavelength. Prayed with you. Amen. tpp
DeleteAMEN!
DeleteAmen & Amen Judith!
DeleteI love when He speaks and I can literally feel the power of His words. He ain't playin'.
ReplyDeleteWoe to those who work against him in their prideful and arrogant hearts
Wow! I love this & totally agree!! When I read His words I can actually feel it in my entire body!! I feel His presence manifesting.
DeleteThank You, Heavenly Father, that Your plans will prevail!! Allowing the Holy Spirit to lead us is the only way. The way, the truth & the life. There’s no other way. How grateful we are for His rescue.
ReplyDeleteWOW! His Word Does Not return void! And we are alive for such a time as this! Isaiah was told these Words, I believe 4,000 years ago. We are here, today, witnessing the fulfillment of God's Promises! HIS PROMISES ARE TRUE. He's not a man that He would not lie! GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH!
ReplyDeleteCorrection...man that He would lie.
DeleteSO GOOD! Maybe these are the days of Haman?