NOT A TRACE, NOT A MEMORY
August 19, 2026
NOT A TRACE, NOT A MEMORY
“I want to FORTIFY your hearts and your minds for what is ahead. Your enemies are completely PANICKED and DESPERATE because they can feel their DARK POWERS DIMINISHING as the Forces of Light DEMOLISH one dark stronghold after another. They believed their evil WEB was IMPENETRABLE, but they are watching it UNRAVEL before their eyes. In a desperate last attempt to take back power, they will use their weapons of FEAR, DECEPTION, and INTIMIDATION to try and get you to think that everything is LOST. They will try to get you to DROP your spiritual weapons and to LEAVE the battlefield. But My Army of Light WILL NOT CAVE IN to their FEAR TACTICS nor believe their LYING LIPS nor will the enemy’s INTIMIDATION cause them to LEAVE the battlefield because your FAITH has grown DEEP in My POWER and My PROMISES.”
ISAIAH 41:10-12 (MSG) “Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you. Count on it: everyone who had it in for you will end up out in the cold—real losers. Those who worked against you will end up empty-handed—nothing to show for their lives. When you go out looking for your old adversaries you won’t find them—not a trace of your old enemies, not even a memory.”
“Don’t be MOVED AT ALL by the evil empire’s LAST-DITCH EFFORTS. You STAY STRONG in Me, WORSHIP Me with all your hearts, and continue to BULLDOZE the FEAR, DECEPTION, and INTIMIDATION back into the camp of the enemy. Declare that what they sent against you to DEFEAT you will be TURNED BACK against them. Decree that their FALL will be COMPLETE and FINAL and that they WILL NOT RISE AGAIN. There will NOT BE A TRACE OR A MEMORY OF THEM.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Thank you Father AMEN!
ReplyDeleteThank you Father πΊπΊπΈ✝️π❤️
DeleteI have been thinking about a word I seem to have used more in the past , but i just heard kim Robinson use it and it fits right now today ! Faith is a great word but I found the word TRUST to bring more peace. Try this--- JESUS I TRUST YOU ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteLinda... what came to me, as I read this post was Isaiah 26:12-14 (AMPC) "... tyrant masters, powerless ghosts that will not reappear...)
ReplyDeleteBLESSINGS on all you do❤️π₯
John T. Greeley, CO
Father I trust you .o.e
DeleteThe worst of our enemies will not escape from Hell. Will not be seen on the earth again ! o e.
DeleteHas anyone seen Joe ? o e
DeleteNot a trace
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THIS EVIL ENTITY
August 19, 2026
Note: I was watching the first segment of the MAHA movie and my heart was troubled when I went to bed. Early this morning (not in my usual time) the Lord woke me up and wanted me to write down what He was saying:
Patty tell My people that I will save them from this monster of pharmaceutical drugs and the evils of the medical field in America for there is such evil that you are facing everyday with the food you eat and the medical care given. Much of it is to keep you sick. For Covid was the wake-up call and I AM using Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. as one who is making a clarion call to action ~ for he is sounding the alarm to wake people up for Big Pharma must be eradicated from America and the whole medical field needs to be Re-Directed to make you healthy and not to make you more sick! This is a Travesty that is happening in America so My Army of Light I AM calling on you to lead the fight in the spiritual realm. Pray for the truth to be exposed of Big Pharma including the kickbacks, the dishonest testing of these medications and how much your health in America has deteriorated since Rockefeller took over. Declare and Decree that the Giant Hoax of Big Pharma is Going Down and that the gates of hell shall No Longer Prevail using this evil against you! For it is My Heart to Cleanse America of this Evil Entity Once and For All!
Note: I looked up the work pharmaceutics and dated 1535-45 it had a definition of druggist; original poisoner.
Note 2: Clarion Call~clear and shrill; the clarion call of a battle trumpet; basically calling people to war.
* * * * * * *
Delete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “THIS EVIL ENTITY.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU that You will save us from the pharmaceutical industry, poisoning of foods and the medical field.
THANK YOU for using Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to make a clarion call to action.
THANK YOU for calling on us to lead the fight in the spiritual realm.
We are responding to Your call and we PRAY for the truth to be exposed.
• EXPOSE Big Pharma including the kickbacks
• EXPOSE the dishonest testing of these medications.
• EXPOSE how much our health in America has deteriorated since Rockefeller took over.
• EXPOSE IT ALL!
We DECLARE and DECREE that the Giant Hoax of Big Pharma is Going Down and that the gates of hell shall No Longer Prevail using this evil against us!
THANK YOU that YOU will CLEANSE America of this evil entity once and for all!
We PRAISE YOU and we BLESS YOU!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
PATTY TEICHROEW
DeleteJournal Nugget from August 18, 2023,..BEACON OF LIGHT
August 18, 2026
For I will make you to be a Beacon of Light during the Shaking! For I say to you Come My Beloved and draw near to ME so that I can pour My Life, My Wisdom and My Understanding into you. For as you seek ME, you will find ME. And I will fill you to overflowing with ME pouring out of you. And this will cause you to be a Beacon of Light. For you will carry My Life inside of you and MANY will be drawn to you for they will be desperate for TRUTH. So ~do not be surprised of this unusual happening of people wanting to be with you. For in actuality they are looking for ME. So as you are shining My Light, you will draw them to ME.
Matthew 5:14-16 "You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop;, on a light stand--shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven."
PATTY TEICHROEW
Journal Posts for The Boomerang Video August 19, 2026
pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/journal-posts-for-boomerang-video.html
Action Items For The Boomerang Video August 19, 2026
pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/action-items-for-boomerang-video-august.html
The Boomerang Video August 19, 2024 in YouTube and Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W92C-Btr3k
https://rumble.com/v7eczpk-the-boomerang.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_a
Thank you TPP for sharing my posts and also your wonderful prayer as well!
DeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteThank you for sharing Father's messages. We'd be lost without you and Diana!
Yes Lord πππ
ReplyDeleteConsider it done, Lord.
ReplyDeleteI Declare BOOMERANG BOOMERANG BOOMERANG BOOMERANG BACKFIRE BACKFIRE BACKFIRE, BACK TO YOUR CAMP.πͺπͺπͺπͺπͺππππ
ReplyDelete10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
ReplyDelete11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
ISAIAH 41:10 - 12
I was especially drawn to these words today:
ReplyDelete"I want to FORTIFY your hearts and your minds for what is ahead."
fortify - to make strong, strengthen, to give physical or mental strength to, to secure, add mental or moral strength, endurance, courage...
Before I go to sleep, I have been asking Holy Spirit to guard (fortify) my mind and my subconscious and protect me from demonic dreams. I find that the enemy likes to bring demonic dreams against my mind and my subconscious around 2:30 to 3:30 am.
This happens especially when I have begun new decrees and declarations of warfare.
I also now loose the peace of God and the frequency of Heaven into my home before I go to sleep, which I learned from Diana's blog.
I cannot recommend this enough for a solid night's sleep.
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Matthew 13:25
Amen!
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “NOT A TRACE, NOT A MEMORY.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your concern for us, and for telling us, “Don’t be MOVED AT ALL by the evil empire’s LAST-DITCH EFFORTS.
We PROCLAIM ISAIAH 41:10-12 (MSG) over us, our loved ones and our nation(s). “Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you. Count on it: everyone who had it in for you will end up out in the cold—real losers. Those who worked against you will end up empty-handed—nothing to show for their lives. When you go out looking for your old adversaries you won’t find them—not a trace of your old enemies, not even a memory.”
THANK YOU for FORTIFYING our hearts and our minds for what is ahead.
• We will NOT cave in to their fear tactics.
• We will NOT believe their lying lips.
• We will NOT be moved by the enemy’s intimidation.
• We WILL raise our Victory Banner and OCCUPY the battlefield.
• We will STAY STRONG in You, WORSHIP You with all our hearts, and continue to BULLDOZE the FEAR, DECEPTION, and INTIMIDATION back into the camp of the enemy.
We DECLARE that what they sent against us to DEFEAT us will be TURNED BACK against them.
We DECREE that ‘their FALL will be COMPLETE and FINAL and that they WILL NOT RISE AGAIN. There will NOT BE A TRACE OR A MEMORY OF THEM.’
ABBA, THANK YOU for believing in us. We STAND in our FAITH in You with total TRUST and we BELIEVE in Your POWER, Your Might and Your PROMISES.
WE SHOUT TO THE ENEMY, ‘YOU HAVE LOST; WE HAVE WON!’
THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY . . . WE HAVE THE VICTORY!
ALL GLORY, HONOR, AND PRAISE TO ALMIGHTY GOD!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Abba. I Declare and decree that the giant Hoax of Big Pharma is going down.
DeleteI declare and decree that the gates of hell shall no longer prevail using this evil against us.
I decree in Jesus Holy Name the evil entity of Big Pharma is cleansed from America once and for all. Thank you Abba. Amen
THANK YOU LORD!πππ❤️ππΊπ²
ReplyDeleteAmen! Thank YOU, Father! We are His Army of Light and we will not be moved! All Glory Be to the King of Truth, Righteousness and Justice. Hallelujah!
ReplyDelete