PREPARE THE WAY

 August 10, 2026


PREPARE THE WAY

REVELATION 11:15 (ESV) “Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, ‘The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever.’”

“Jesus came to the earth the FIRST time as a MAN to become the once and for all SACRIFICE for sin and to establish His Kingdom IN THE HEARTS OF MANKIND. Those that choose to make Jesus their Lord and to receive His payment for their sins are brought into this INTERNAL KINGDOM and given POWER and AUTHORITY over all the destructive works of the enemy. John the Baptist PREPARED THE WAY for Jesus’ FIRST coming as a man. Now, those who are operating out of this INTERNAL KINGDOM are to PREPARE THE WAY for My Son’s SECOND coming when He is REVEALED AS THE GLORIOUS, ALL POWERFUL KING of everything in the seen and unseen realms. This is not the QUIET FIRST COMING. This is the ENTRY OF A CONQUERING KING who will establish His EXTERNAL KINGDOM on the earth, and He will REIGN FOREVER. You are PREPARING THE WAY for His second coming when you LIVE OUT of the internal Kingdom, when you use your authority and power to DEFEAT the works of darkness, and when you partner with Me in RULING and REIGNING as sons and daughters of Light. You use your spiritual weapons to DEFEAT the darkness and you CALL FORTH the establishment of the FULLNESS of the Kingdom until it has PENETRATED EVERY AREA OF SOCIETY. My Army of Light, you are fulfilling your purpose of helping to PREPARE THE WAY for the MANIFESTATION of the Kingdom on the earth as it is in Heaven. PREPARE THE WAY!”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou Father always there for us . Hallelujah, Praise you Father 🌺❤️🇺🇸✝️🙏😅

      Delete
    2. I think some people missed Diana's announcement that everyone needs to use their name.
      Diana, how about putting that at the top of each day's comments?

      Delete
  2. 2 Chron 20:20 has been underlined in my KJV for a long time. " Believe in HIs prophets , so shall ye prosper" After listening to maybe 2 dozen prophets you see some interesting things. Diana [my favorite] Hears from The Father about fighting this war. Julie green hears from Jesus about details and people. Tim Sheets hears from the Holy Spirit about angels.I love to hear about setting on a bench and traveling to the edge of space with The Father , or riding a motor cycle and dancing with Jesus. I absolutely believe it all but can not share it without appearing completely nuts . o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Denny.
      Sometimes it's hard to keep it inside, because you KNOW people will just smile and roll their eyes at you like you're crazy.
      So I sit quietly and think on these things Diana has given us and thank Him for His awesomeness.
      Can't wait for EVERYONE to see it.

      Delete
    2. I do not believe every one that is suposedly a prophet, but a fair number are for real. Muster up all the dis ernment you can .o.e.

      Delete
    3. I should add trips and explanation of Heaven--- Kat Kerr and Kim Robinson. o.e.

      Delete
    4. So true. Sometimes it's so hard to keep it inside. But the time is soon coming...

      Delete
    5. Yes. Discernment is crucial.

      Delete
    6. I totally agree about appearing completely nuts. But the Father keeps telling me that I need to share with my daughter. I keep dragging my feet. Please pray for me to have the courage to obey.

      Delete
    7. It is hard to tell people about prophets when They don't belive about Trump as God's David or the 2020 election or Covid. o.e

      Delete
    8. I'm praying for courage and for the right words and demeanor as you share with your daughter, Karen. And the same for me as I share with my pastor . I've sent him a few of Diana or Patty's messages. Only got a reply to one, the one from Diana about a year ago called Put Out Into the Deep. He loved that one, but called it a meditation instead of a message ..

      Delete
    9. (11:49 from Elizabeth, I still forgot to post using my name 😂)

      Delete
    10. I admire your courage to share with your pastor. I pray for your continued courage and for his (or her) being open and receptive to what you are sharing.

      Delete
    11. I shared copies of prophecies that I printed out for my Pastor and unfortunately, he didn't believe. I'm praying and won't lose hope!

      Delete
  3. Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
    MATTHEW 3:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and Amen! Agreeing with you 199% o.e! I'm so thankful I'm on the right track, riding on This Glory Train with you all! We're not nuts. Just full of His Fury and His Spiritual fighting Power, His Energy that keeps us moving forward. Hallelujah!

    (ps...I'm pretty old...so once in a while, I might have to request a potty break.
    Just kidding... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am heading for 88 and its not all that much of a fuuny !.o.e.

      Delete
  5. yes pray for discernment but keep Heb.5:14 in mind. I agree there are good prophets and not so good or even bad ones. Some may mean well but are still operating to some degree in their flesh/ human desires and others are motivated by that which is not giving God glory but to draw attention / a following to themselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!

      Diana's blog on 5/10/26 called Carefully Discern comes to mind here.

      https://dianalarkin.blogspot.com/search?q=CAREFULLY+DISCERN

      Delete
    2. Dear 11:59 please use your first name for comments! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. YES, LORD, LET YOUR KINGDOM COME, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE.
    MAHANAIM MAHANAIM MAHANAIM 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    A MIXTURE
    August 10, 2026

    Now My Army of Light I Need My Church to be Unified for there are So Many Differences of Opinions and Beliefs and people No Longer look at My Church as a House of Prayer and Power but as a social gathering. What a travesty! So My Army of Light Come and Release Holy Spirit to Bring Conviction of wrong beliefs and where there has been a falling away from Truth and the world’s beliefs have been infused to bring a mixture of darkness and light, Call Forth A Cleansing and a Spirit of Repentance to Fall! For if there is no repentance, behold there will be Removal!

    II Corinthians 7:1 “Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      * * * * * * *
      💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word today through Patty Teichroew, “
      We SPEAK the words You have given to us.
      We RELEASE Holy Spirit to BRING Conviction of wrong beliefs and where there has been a falling away from TRUTH and the world’s beliefs have been infused to bring a mixture of darkness and light.
      We CALL FORTH a Cleansing and a Spirit of Repentance to Fall!

      COME HOLY SPIRIT, COE. Let Your Spirit FALL and RENEW the Face of the Earth.
      We graciously pray this in the mighty Name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

      Amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. Thank You, Father!
      Thank you, Diana, Patty, TPP
      for sharing Father's Words, prayers, decrees and declarations, and keeping us united In Him, keeping us focused on the heart of our Father! I am so thankful to be a part of His Army of Light! HALLELUJAH!

      Delete
    3. Reigning on the new Heaven and earth ? o.e

      Delete
    4. This will take a lot more looking into ! o.e.

      Delete
    5. Diana, I am asking for your opinion. Will Jesus be setting on a physical throne on this earth ? o e.

      Delete
    6. If Jesus is to meet us in the air, it sounds like we will be leaving.o e

      Delete
    7. Not the fake rapture but for the big feast. o.e.

      Delete
    8. It looks like this is about a new Heaven and earth because Mat 24:26 says don't believe He is physicaly here on earth. o e

      Delete
  8. This is for a clarification--- is this blog saying Jesus will be on a throne on earth?I have never belived that Jewish idea.o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denny, I always have to break His Word down and pray for clarification. I couldn't get past the Rev. scripture this morning. My eyes are still swollen.

      REVELATION 11:15 (ESV) “Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, ‘The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever.’”

      And, then, Father's words: My Army of Light, you are fulfilling your purpose of helping to PREPARE THE WAY for the MANIFESTATION of the Kingdom on the earth as it is in Heaven. PREPARE THE WAY!”

      Beyond PROFOUND! I'm crying again!
      tpp

      Delete
    2. p.s. I hope you're better today. (Some days are rough.)
      🧡🌺

      Delete
  9. I am so excited. I feel jittery. My mind is blown! This is the same Scripture I had this morning for the Word God gave to me! God said to me this morning:

    My beloved, why the delay? Stand boldly and decree/command No More Delay! The kingdom of darkness has become the kingdom of God!
    Watch towers tumble, strongholds of the enemy crumble like they were nothing!
    Watch My People stand as one and declare Victory over darkness! Watch Me Arise and put everything beneath your feet. No longer will the enemy and his dark kingdom trample upon My children! No! Now you, My Children, will tread upon the serpent's head and trample upon and lay waste to the enemy's kingdom.
    Rejoice O My People, and Watch, Watchmen, and Proclaim Victory in the highest heaven and upon the earth! The Earth is Mine, saith the Lord.
    Good is the Word of the Lord!
    Psalm 24 and Revelation 11:15

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful words from Revelation 11! I love how Handel captured these truths with his amazing music in Handel’s Messiah🎶 Regarding the earlier discussion about prophets, I believe earnest prophets usually hear from the Lord, but often the interpretation can be based on human speculations, which can make the actual true prophesy look wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rev.11:15 The kingdom of our Lord[ the Father in this case] and of His Christ[ Jesus]both. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Father living on the earth--- ?

      Delete
    2. One more thought. Would Jesus have to give up His throne so Satan could rule for a short time ? o.e.

      Delete
    3. I don't think Satan will rule from earth he will just be like he is now. Just running around making people miserable and sinning! Just my thought, NOTHING Biblical about it! I pray you are better today! God loves you Denny!

      Delete
  12. I keep seeing o.e in comments and dont know what it means. I enjoy this blog very much and receive marching orders- we have work to do, and the comments bring additional insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That oe is short for old engineer - his real name is Denny, but he was an engineer and he refers to himself as old engineer. - Erica C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED