THE DARKNESS IS IN MY LINEUP
August 18, 2026
THE DARKNESS IS IN MY LINEUP
“Those who have stubbornly RESISTED My call to come out of the darkness and who INSIST on serving the darkness and their own evil desires, have been placed IN MY LINEUP. The searchlight of TRUTH will now SHINE on them one by one, and you will see them BEGIN TO FALL. As their gross darkness is UNVEILED, they will FALL OUT of favor with the people and TRUE JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE will REMOVE them from My LINEUP and from the world stage. The LIES that kept them PROPPED UP will be KNOCKED DOWN by My Spirit of Truth FLOODING in and EXPOSING who they are and what they have done. They plotted your demise in SECRET meetings where they were puffed up with PRIDE, SELFISHNESS, and HATRED. I will deal with them by exposing them in the BRUTAL LIGHT of MY LINEUP. Judgment and Justice will KNOCK them out of their positions of leadership and authority into the LOWEST PLACES in the earth. What they did in SECRET will be BROADCAST in the LIGHT before the world. Watch MY LINEUP because you will see them GO DOWN ONE BY ONE.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
This blog is saying there will be death and Hell for some of these deep state rats. 1. Gone from the world stage 2.Sent to the lowest places in the earth [Hell]. o.e.
ReplyDeleteDo you realize what is happening ?.o.e.
DeleteYes. We will see them no more!! And according to those that have seen what Hell is like, they will be extremely miserable.
Delete1 by 1.....
DeleteI thought it would be in big groups.
DeleteIfenna, I have heard 1 by 1 also and that it will take time to complete the list.
DeleteI hope when all this business is over , we will have churches full of the Spirit of God ! Several times in the night I saw church programs that were handed to people as they came in to set down . The programs had the service lined out in great detail ---the songs and message. I thought if someone got the Holy fire in their bones and stood up to prophesy or run around the Sanctuary they would be warned not to do that again ! 2 Cor 3:17 " Where the Spirit of the Lord is , there is [freedom] KJV [Liberty] NIV . I want to think something supernatural was going to happen in the meeting ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteI’m with you Denny. I believe we will not walk out the same way we walked in. There will be healing of all kinds: spiritual, physical, emotional. The Holy Spirit will be welcomed & will be present. I also think there will be many, many house churches.
DeleteMight need house churches to get things going.o e
DeleteI think you might be right Denny. Many of the Charismatic churches do not even acknowledge any of the prophets here in Michigan, I don't know about other states, so maybe home churches will be wise!
DeleteI have been at Torch Lake off and on many years, and U of M grad.
DeleteI guess the modern church has decided to say this scripture is from the Devil : 1 COR 14:5 KJV "I would that ye all spake with tonques , but rather that ye prophesied , for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tonques , except he interpret , that the church may receive edifying. Other versions like NIV are the same but without the old English. o.e.
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
๐Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE DARKNESS IS IN MY LINEUP.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU that the darkness has been placed in Your Lineup. We will watch YOUR LINEUP and see them GO DOWN ONE BY ONE.
We DECLARE and DECREE to the evil empire:
• You have been placed IN GOD’S LINEUP.
• TRUE JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE will REMOVE you from GOD’S LINEUP and from the world stage.
• Your lies will be KNOCKED DOWN by GOD’S Spirit of Truth.
• GOD will expose who you are and what you have done in the BRUTAL LIGHT of HIS LINEUP.
• What you did in SECRET will be BROADCAST in the LIGHT before the world.
• JUDGMENT and JUSTICE will KNOCK you out of your positions of leadership and authority into the LOWEST PLACES in the earth.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Judgment and Justice.
With mindful hearts, we PRAY as JESUS taught us,
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
PRAISE GOD!
DeleteWe are OVERCOMERS.๐งก
Revelation 3:21 (NKJV)
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
AMEN & AMEN FATHER ABBA ! THANK YOU DEAR GOD JESUS HOLY SPIRIT DEAR DIANA DEAR DIANAS TEAM DEAR PRAYER POET DEAR PATTY AND DEAR ONES HERE GATHERED IN THE DL FAMILY COMMENT SECTION ๐AMEN AMEN !!! MAY EVERYONE BE DOUBLY BLESSED BY OUR LORD AND SAVOIR THIS WEEK IN MANY WAYS TO BRING SMILES TO YOUR FACES ! ๐๐๐ค๐ฅฐ๐๐๐บ๐ธ✝️๐๐๐
Delete⚔️ ๐ก️ ๐๐ป๐
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
What a Kingdom Perspective...from last year...The Discipline of War!
August 17, 2026
For My Plans are good and will surely come to pass! For the time of My judgment is near for the wicked for the parable of the wheat and the tares is not just a story, but a prophecy of Harvest Time! For you have been among weeds~meaning the wicked but it hasn’t stopped your growth; it actually has enhanced it as you have learned to Flex Your Spiritual Muscles against their attacks against you and truly without the enemy coming against you, how would you know how strong I AM in defending you? For I have used these challenges in your life to build your faith and make you thrive in the midst of turmoil! For you have Done Well My Army of Light in learning the Discipline of War.
Matthew 13:24-30
There have been many prophesies prayed into that the fear of the Lord will come upon many and they will call on the Lord and be delivered! I do believe that this great exposure of evildoers will usher this in , as many will realize how deceived they were by these evildoers! and God is preparing His Bride to be ready in and out of organized churches. It will be above and beyond what we can imagine๐ค
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THE ART OF WARFARE
August 18, 2026
For I say that Many Things occurred during the Healing Summit that I want to reveal to you ~ for you My Army of Light have been trained to overcome the enemy’s actions through My instructions to bring declarations and decrees and releasing My angels to defeat the enemy’s plans. But because this livestream/recording was watched by millions of people ~ not just in America but throughout many countries ~ Behold the Act of Warfare was Released! And Now So Many Believers have an understanding of who they are and the authority they carry PLUS healings, miracles, signs and wonders are REAL and ARE FOR the Present Time and not just recorded in the scriptures! For now My Church has been clothed with Power and Understanding that they are no longer Victims of the enemy’s assaults BUT VICTORIOUS!
Hallelujah!!
DeleteNo wonder there was soooo much pushback against the prayers being posted here prior to the Summit!
๐คบ
Well, we pushed back the pushers back ! o e
DeletePraise God, we are Victorious and have learned very well how to declare, decree, bind and loose by the Master and His ways are Just and Pure! Thank you Abba Father!!
ReplyDeleteJim-River of Joy♥️๐๐ฅ Denny, I love you, man! I 100% agree! By the way, you all prayed for a major breakthrough about a month ago, and I’m here to testify by the grace of Almighty God, that acquisition was successful! Next, we await the manifestation on earth as it is in heaven, for the Wealth transferred to be poured out upon the sons and daughters of Most High! The land, I mentioned in East Tennessee is awaiting the occupation of the kingdom of God! I love Western North Carolina as well, and I would love to visit! Love all you Mighty Warriors!!!๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDeletePraise God! Jim we rejoice with you for this great testimony of victory with the acquisition. What a wonderful vision for the kingdom of God!
DeleteHallelujah ๐ค
DeleteYes & Amen!! Praise God!! Wonderful news!
DeleteOH HOW WONDERFUL !!!!! MAY MORE OF GODS BLESSINGS BE GIVEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH GREAT SUPERNATURAL FAVOR FROM OUR FATHER ! PRAISE GOD ! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TESTIMONY !!! ๐ฅฐ๐๐๐ป๐ค✝️๐๐๐⚔️๐ก️๐บ๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐
DeleteJudge Theodore Chuang, YOU ARE MARKED FOR REMOVAL for blocking the proposed move of the FBI Headquarters into the already existing Ronald Reagan building in D.C.
ReplyDeleteThis move was meant to save taxpayers billions of dollars.
Bulldozed!
Delete๐ค๐๐
DeleteI have bulldozed Josh Stein, the governor of NC ( my home state) for vetoing a GOP Election Integrity Bill that passed the State House 62-47 and the State Senate 28-13. We are burying his lies and liberal ideas into the ocean.
ReplyDeleteBulldozed!
DeleteOUTRAGEOUS: Fourth Circuit BLOCKS Trump Admin from Arresting Criminal Illegal Aliens Hiding in Churches — Claims Policy “Burdens” Religious Exercise by Scaring Off Illegal Aliens
DeleteMARKED FOR REMOVAL:
Obama appointee, Senior Circuit Judge Barbara Milano Keenan
Obama appointee, Pamela Harris
Bush appointee G. Steven Agee.
Bulldozed!
DeleteThe phone woke me, I forgot to put on vibrate before bed, and BethAnn texted about a broken car, needing a new one. Ugh another problem for them, why? Oh right, I know that devil teying to break them.
ReplyDeleteI was trying hard to go back to sleep.
That light coming thru the cracks where the shade does not lay flat is annoying me a lot today for some reason. The pillow I am trying to use to block it from my sight doesn't want to lay the way I want. Its too hot! Why is it hot? Am I hot or is the room hot? The ac is at same temp when I was freezing earlier. I am just being in a fussy mood right now, I guess. These thoughts run thru my head.
I get the thought, "this annoyance you have with the light is what the devil feels with your prayers".
Hmm, I think, where that come from, not me.
I am annoying to the devil? It must not be much of a bother for him to care about my prayers. More fussing with pillows and my body finding a position where it does not hurt, good luck with that I think.
But then I think, So I am just annoying, thats not much for him to care about.
But then, I get this thought, "Imagine all my children praying. That would be like the window shade flew off the window, blinding him."
I think, oh cool, I like that.
I get an idea I should share this on Dianas page for others who sometimes have a few doubts.
I look at my clock, 828am.
I checked Dianas page and oh its to early for a post. Save it for later, don't forget.
So as I continue to lay here trying to find the right spot where nothing hurts, so I can go back to sleep. ( I just went to bed around 4am).
I get another thought, "that must be how the devil feels. He is very uncomfortable & in pain."
And I now get the idea....
looks like I am called to pray, because I am wide awake.
I persieve this to be a conversation with God because I am not that good at that kind of stuff, especially when I am annoyed, tired & in pain.
So I prayed till I fell asleep.
I am sure not many of you doubt, or at least not often. Also, sorry about grammer, I tried to correct it all. for the grammar police ๐ค
I Love It!
DeleteMaking the devil annoyed and in pain sounds good to me. Thank you. That's just the motivation that I have been needing. Everyone deals with doubts of some type. We are all human.
O Deborah ❤
DeleteThank You so much sharing this experience of yours which is chock full of revelation.
The time 828 stood out to me .
Sure enough I just confirmed why.
It's Romans 8:28
"AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, TO THOSE WHO ARE THE CALLED, ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE "
Well that's us, The Army of Light.๐คบ
We've been called according to ABBA's purpose. Your discomfort/annoyances worked together to TEACH/ SHOW, you/us the EFFECTIVENESS of our prayers.๐คบ
Woohoo๐
O Yeah๐
Oopsie Darlene...๐ฎ
DeleteI apologize.
In my excited response@7:31 I typed up "Deborah" rather than "Darlene"( They both start with "D"๐
Darlene, good on you for annoying the devil. He deserves it. Like Karen said, we all have doubts but I love how you were called to pray and obeyed the Holy Spirit. May the God of peace crush that pain under your feet for by His stripes you are healed. Holy Spirit manifest Your presence to Darlene and bring healing and sleep however You choose it to be done. Amen & Amen!! God bless you.
DeleteIfenna,
Deleteno worries about name mixup, I knew what you meant. Its sometimes easy to get names mixed up when not looking at them and typing, at least for me.
Your comments as well as the others really gave me encouragement.
I am glad you figured out the 8:28. I knew it meant something since it was odd that I decided to look at clock at that moment, I knew I had to add it, to my notes. I just didn't get around to figuring out what meant yet.
Deborah and all who prayed with out typing in here, thank you!
And to think I almost chickened out on posting it. So glad I did.
Oh thank you, Darlene, for sharing your thoughts in the way they occurred to you! So raw, so real! Very impactful! Also, helpful for me to know I'm not alone with this type of thinking. And now, when I am feeling annoyed by things, whether big or small, I will try to use it as a reminder to pray so I can annoy the devil some more! I am glad you followed the nudge to post this and didn't chicken out. So grateful for Diana, Patty and this Army of Light!
DeleteA former Anoka County, MN, assistant attorney, who spent years on the public payroll specializing in family and civil law, has been charged with 26 felonies for allegedly helping run a sophisticated sex trafficking operation that preyed on women across the Twin Cities.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Leigh Sampson, 35, of Fridley, was arrested Friday and faces 13 counts of promoting prostitution of an individual and 13 counts of receiving profits from prostitution.
Andrea Sampson you are bulldozed and marked for removal.
Bulldozed!
Delete