THE GOD WHO THUNDERS

 August 29, 2026


THE GOD WHO THUNDERS

1 SAMUEL 2:10 (NLT) “Those who fight against the Lord will be shattered. He thunders against them from Heaven; the LORD judges throughout the earth. He gives power to His king; He increases the strength of His anointed one.”

My thoughts: This powerful prophecy was spoken before Israel had a king. What prophet, priest, or judge spoke this prophecy that foretold deliverance through the power of God and His anointed kings? Examples of this prophecy fulfilled would be David, Cyrus, Jesus, and the present leadership of President Trump. It was actually spoken by a woman—Hannah—mother of the great prophet Samuel, and its truth and power extends to our day. Samuel’s gift of prophecy didn’t start with him. It was a spiritual inheritance from his mother. Our Great God works through the generations of those who live for Him and He delivers us by His awesome power and His partnership with mankind.

The Father speaks: “I AM THE GOD WHO THUNDERS, and My THUNDER will be heard around the world as I TOPPLE, REMOVE, and SWEEP AWAY the evil empire, their dark web, and their death schemes. My Prophet Samuel marked a TRANSITION time in Israel from judges to kings. Cyrus was used to TRANSITION Israel back into their homeland. Jesus marked a TRANSITION from the old covenant into the New Covenant of the Kingdom Age. My JUDGMENT and My GLORY are again THUNDERING through the nations, DESTROYING evil and MARKING a TRANSITION into the FULLNESS of the KINGDOM—on earth as it is in Heaven. TRANSITION seasons are marked by the GROANING of My people to be set FREE, to be HEALED, and to RECEIVE their Covenant PROMISES. When I THUNDER from Heaven and SHATTER the darkness, you will see Jesus’ sufferings and your costly warfare be REWARDED with the FULFILLMENT of all My PROMISES for a future of PEACE and PLENTY.”

PSALM 77:18 (NKJV) “The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; the lightnings lit up the world; the earth trembled and shook.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Its best not to go against our great God ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete

  2. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ONE BY ONE!
    August 29, 2026

    For I AM working in America and enabling President Trump and his administration to make America great again! And soon the changes that are coming will be a Great Blessing in the financial realm and in regards to your health as well. For soon those that are wanting communism and/or socialism will no longer have influence for people’s needs will be met and the supposed need for communism will become nonexistent! For I will continue to nullify the deep state’s agenda—One By One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if that thunder is anything like we experiencd in Texas last night, which I'm sure it will be, then, wow, just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly Father... Let Your thunder crash and reverberate in Irvine, California, tonight as money is raised for Planned Parenthood at the Daisy Chain Fields music festival. I commission Your warrior host to do battle with the demonic forces infesting the air over the festival. Let Your Love and Light permeate the air instead, and piece the hearts of the performers and those in the audience. Olivia Rodrigo (age 23) is the founder of Daisy Chain Fields. She is a loud supporter of the "right" to abortion. Pierce her heart and let her know of Your unfathomable love for every person, born and unborn. Bring her to repentance so she will not face judgement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelic host, go forth!!
      Note: I had never heard of Olivia Rodrigo, but she is a very popular and successful singer. I learned of the proceeds going to Planned Parenthood in Students for Life's newsletter. I'm praying for her conversion and the influence on young people that it would have.

      Delete
    2. So Be It Lord!
      So Be It!
      Make California golden again Lord!๐Ÿ’›

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Diana, for sharing this Most Holy Word and your deepest thoughts with us! Praying our Heavenly Father continues to bless you, this ministry and family members abundantly. Amen!
      What a Word! Our God IS the same yesterday, today and forever!
      We are so blessed to be called to His Army of Light! What a blessing, to be witnesses of YET ANOTHER Transition of His Times and Seasons and Fulfillment of His Promises!
      Hallelujah! All Glory and Honor Is His! Amen and Amen.

      Delete
  5. Pat G
    Elizabeth, I agree with you and your prayer…Matt. 18:19…”Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be
    done by My Father in heaven.”
    Pat G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also agree with Elizabeth! Angelic angels of illumination go forth and open Olivio Rodrigo's mind and show her the truth about abortions, deliverance angels lead her to Jesus for salvation. Amen

      Delete
    2. Amen, Judy! Angels of illumination and deliverance angels, go forth! Cover this festival - and all the earth - with God's light and His salvation. Open minds and hearts to the truth.

      Delete
  6. "When I THUNDER from Heaven, and SHATTER the darkness you'll see Jesus' sufferings and your costly warfare be REWARDED with the FULFILLMENT of ALL My Promises......."
    Thunder O Lord๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Thunder loudly๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, Ifenna and Pat G.! Lord, we know that what You have promised, You will perform! We expect great and mighty things - miracles, signs, and wonders. Bring Your glorious thunder!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. * * * * * * * REJOICE IN THE LORD.
    * * * * * * *
    ๐Ÿ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE GOD WHO THUNDERS.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Words, “My JUDGMENT and My GLORY are again THUNDERING through the nations, DESTROYING evil and MARKING a TRANSITION into the FULLNESS of the KINGDOM—on earth as it is in Heaven.”

    We PARTNER with You and we SPEAK into the atmosphere:
    WOE to the evil empire, your dark web, and your death schemes.
    You will be TOPPLED, REMOVED, and SWEPT AWAY by GOD’S THUNDER.

    We PROCLAIM PSALM 77:18 (NKJV)
    “The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; the lightnings lit up the world; the earth trembled and shook.”

    We DECLARE:
    RELEASE YOUR THUNDER around the world!
    SHATTER the darkness.
    BRING FORTH our freedom.
    HEAL US, our nations, our land, our water and our air.

    Loving Father, with great joy and anticipation, we look to You for the FULFILLMENT of all Your PROMISES.
    JESUS, we PRAISE You and THANK YOU for Your perfect obedience, Your sacrificial love, and for bringing salvation to humanity.
    We REJOICE in the hope, mercy, and eternal glory You secured for us through Your Holy Sacrifice. THANK YOU, Jesus. Amen.

    Hebrews 13:15 (AMPC)
    “Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.”

    Father, we humbly THANK YOU for the fulfillment of Your Covenant PROMISES for Jesus’ sufferings.
    THANK YOU that we will be rewarded with the fulfillment of all Your PROMISES.
    THANK YOU for a future of Peace and Plenty.
    THANK YOU for being with us ALWAYS.
    THANK YOU for our glorious future with You, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
    We WELCOME YOU!
    We WELCOME Your Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

    We PROCLAIM Psalm 19:1 (AMPC)
    “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.”

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TPP,
      I copied/pasted your part 2 from the other date you stuck it on. I took out the part of note at end and saved the "God Always Wins" Part. Hoping it sticks-maybe the enemy not so focused if comes out of the blue from somewhere else at a odd ball hour.

      Delete
    2. Tpp & all
      Well, What I copied (part 2) and pasted-it was there, I made sure of it. But after I finished up the note above and went back to check it disappeared.
      So I guess you have to go to part 2 on message:
      Battle Stations! from Aug 29, 2021-- Re-Posted August 29, 2026

      Delete
    3. Thanks Darlene — between Denny's declaration, "STAY" and my new handle, "Darlene", HIS WILL BE DONE!
      Our team is awesome! ๐ŸŒบ tpp

      Delete
    4. Well, it was there when I posted the above message.
      It won't be long before that portion is unnecessary.

      We DECLARE The BATTLE IS WON and HIS GLORY will cover the earth!
      tpp

      Delete
    5. To the enemy: As a blood bought child of Jesus Christ, and by the Authority given to me in Luke 10:19 I have the power to trample on all powers of the enemy and by no means shall anything hurt me.
      I loose your control over this post. And I rebuke you, I bind you up in chains and cast you into the abyss or where ever Father God says. I bind to this post, this page The Glory of God the Father & Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit!!!

      Part 2
      We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
      We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
      We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

      MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
      MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

      We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
      We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
      Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
      Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
      The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
      Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
      We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
      We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
      We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
      GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

      GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

      DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
      “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      NOTE: I was unable to post the complete response to The God Who Thunders, so I posted it here. ๐Ÿ˜‰ GOD ALWAYS WINS!

      Delete
    6. Tpp I reposted again this time I went ballistic on the enemy. Someone in my thoughts reminded me I don't give up so easy, why should I start now. -darlene

      Delete
  9. Amen! Amen!
    Thank you, TPP, for your powerful prayers, decrees and declarations!
    They are heart felt and they help me, so much, in my daily walk with our Father. God bless you in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you TPP, and of course Diana and Patty, others too for the beautiful things you share and the prayers you add, it is so glorious. It really is like having a road map to navigate through these difficult times. I am so grateful for what the Lord has given us to pray and hold on too. We are in unity and part of the work being accomplished in this hour as the saints of God. With overwhelming gratitude and love. Thank you all.

      Delete
  10. Another verse about thunder - Psalm 29: 3a The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
    the God of glory thunders

    Let Your thunder resound over the waters and over all the earth! We're standing in the gap, in repentance for the Church hindering the Holy Spirit, in great hope and belief in Your promises!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God the Father, Jesus and Holy Ghost ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Diana for the beautiful word and your insights. God bless you. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samuel's mother, Hannah, a prophetic intercessor. 1 Samuel 2.5 "she who was barren has borne 7 children." And yet another verse notes Hannah had Samuel and then three more sons and two daughters. That's six total.
    I believe she did a prophetic declaration with intercession for birth of Jesus.
    The Seventh !
    The perfect one.
    Also "Anna", a Hannah , another prophetic intercessor, was present with baby Jesus at temple.
    Minnesota Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING