THE MYSTERIOUS STONE - August 5, 2021

August 5, 2021


THE MYSTERIOUS STONE


Musings on the "stone" in Prophet Kim Clement's word about a David-like leader who will bring down the giant with a stone. A quick search of the Bible revealed these various uses of stones: foundations, weapons to kill, breastplate of the high priest, identity, Jesus the Cornerstone, altars, memorials, jewelry, adornment, walls, source of minerals, millstone, blocks openings, they can praise, white stone engraved with a new name. 


I found this interesting verse:

ZECHARIAH 3:9 "For behold, the stone which I have set before Joshua; on that one stone are seven eyes (symbolizing infinite intelligence, omniscience). Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it, declares the Lord of Hosts, and I will remove the wickedness and guilt of this land in a single day."

This verse repeats the concept of a nation being born in a single day as found in Isaiah 66:8 and tracks with Kim Clement's word. The stone that David flung at Goliath penetrated his mind—could this stone represent truth that our David (President Trump) slings at the mountain of lies?


The Father speaks:

"For now the stone of mystery will have to remain a MYSTERY in order to HIDE it from the enemy's camp. But I WELCOME and ENCOURAGE your pursuing what that stone could be or what it could represent. SEARCH for examples in My written Word, PONDER what I might mean partnering with Holy Spirit and seeking His REVELATION. I may share things with you that I ask you to keep to yourself right now because they would tip the enemy off, but I will share things with you that you can bring before others as together you search out My mysteries. It PLEASES Me when you SEEK Me and SEARCH OUT the meaning of My messages."

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal  

Comments

  1. David declared he would fight Goliath in the name of the Lord, asserting God’s power over the Philistine.
    Before the battle, David said to Goliath: “You are coming to fight against me with a sword, a spear and a javelin. But I come against you in the name of the LORD who rules over all. He is the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This very day the LORD will hand you over to me. I will strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will feed the bodies of the Philistine army to the birds and wild animals, and the whole world will know there is a God in Israel. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He will give you into our hands” (1 Samuel 17:45-47)

    My question: Could the stone today be the conviction of Holy Spirit? tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The POWER behind the stone that David threw was GOD HIMSELF!

      Delete
  2. Fascinating!!!
    I remember that prophecy from Kim Clement.
    I often thought that stone could be a last name.
    The word stone occurs 191 times in the KJV. (911)

    NEHEMIAH 9:11
    And thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters.

    DEUTERONOMY 9:11
    And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, that the LORD gave me the two tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, It's interesting you say "truth that PDJT slings at the mountain of lies" as I find it so amusing how he consistently and continually speaks the same truths/facts every time he has the press ask Him questions or when he gives a speech at a function.
    Without fail, EVERYTIME!
    To the lamestream media and "as yet unawakened", it might seem boring and repetitive BUT the truth has to be driven home somehow.
    That might be a tiny part of the stone🤔
    (Just a thought)🤺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED