THE PASSIONATE HEART OF YOUR GOD

 August 22, 2026


THE PASSIONATE HEART OF YOUR GOD

“In the Garden of Eden, before the fall into sin, Adam and Eve walked CLOSELY with Me and we enjoyed our fellowship. Every day was filled with NEW DISCOVERIES of what I had made for them. They knew My DEEP LOVE for them, My DELIGHT in their discoveries, and they lived in SECURITY with the knowledge that I FULLY APPROVED of them and that they were the CROWN of My creation. When they chose to believe a LIE about Me, SIN and REBELLION broke our fellowship, they LOST their authority over creation, and FEAR and STRIVING entered the heart of man. Ever since that fall in Eden, mankind has been SEEKING and STRIVING to win My approval back. The enemy sowed even more CONFUSION and LIES about who I AM into the atmosphere and man saw Me as a HARSH TASKMASTER who was very HARD TO PLEASE and who was just waiting to PUNISH them. The enemy and man’s own STRIVING for LOVE and APPROVAL OBSCURED THE PASSIONATE HEART OF YOUR GOD. Man worked hard to keep RULES and fell into IDOL worship and offered EVIL SACRIFICES that GRIEVED My heart. Right after the fall, I gave the only HOPE for mankind in the PROMISE of a Savior whose SACRIFICE would CANCEL the POWER of sin and RESTORE our fellowship and man’s AUTHORITY over creation. The gift of My Son REVEALS MY PASSIONATE HEART OF LOVE for you and that assurance is where I want you to live from. Sadly, some in the Church still think they have to PERFORM to WIN MY APPROVAL and that I AM still a STRICT TASKMASTER waiting to PUNISH their sins. If they were HONEST, they would ADMIT they see Me as COLD, DISTANT, and HARD TO PLEASE. The TRUTH is I gave it ALL to make a WAY for you to come HOME to My HEART and My PASSIONATE HEART is WELCOMING you to DRAW NEAR, to HEAR My VOICE, and to experience DEEP UNION with Me. Lay down the OUTWARD RULE KEEPING and STRIVING to be acceptable, and DISCOVER the FREEDOM of ENCOUNTERING THE PASSIONATE HEART OF YOUR GOD. It is My DEEPEST DESIRE that you would come to KNOW Me and to ENTER into DEEP FELLOWSHIP with Me.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. What started in Jerusalem will take place in America and the rest of the world. All the believers were in fellowship with each other [and now with The Father] as one body.see Act. 2:44 . o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father warms my heart. And so do you! I love your words of wisdom!

      Delete
    2. Father ,I would like to know You more intimately . o e.

      Delete
    3. These words from our Father touched me so deeply. Bought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your great LOVE Papa God. And thank you so much Diana.

      Delete
    4. Denny, when Father visits earth and His glory falls, I believe it will be so much easier to hear His voice and the intimacy will just take off like a rocket.

      Delete
    5. The belief in Jesus will be more commonplace. The Holy Spirit will be more evident; so much so that it cannot be denied. We are in for a great awakening of the Holy Spirit touching so many lives. I think the believers will outnumber the nonbelievers!!

      Delete
    6. We will be devoted to pleasing the Lord!!

      Delete
  2. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY INTENTIONS
    August 22, 2026

    For it is time that My Intentions are seen throughout America and the world. For the deep state is losing all their control so they spew out their lies as they mock President Trump and those who support him. For that’s All They Have Left to try and change the narrative! But through your prayers and intercession and calling forth My Angel Armies you, My Army of Light Are Changing The Atmosphere! Even though you may not see it with your own eyes ~ Behold I AM working much in the Spirit Realm! For the Fall Is Going To Bring Much Change which I will not reveal just yet ~ But you will Know the Joy of the Lord when you see My Intentions Fulfilled! For behind the scenes things are getting prepared for My Light To Be Seen More Clearly and the darkness will get dimmer! For My Glory Will Be Experienced more and more by young and old and in all people groups ~ no matter the race or religion! For the earth is the Lord’s!

    Psalms 24:1 “The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness. The world and those who dwell therein.”

    I Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory. The Victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom O Lord, And you are exalted as head over all.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diana and Patti! Thank you Heavenly Abba. I love and worship and Praise your Holy Name. You are an awesome God and father

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU, LORD FOR YOUR PURE LOVE ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful to God and all of you who partner with Him to post His Wonderful Word of Life and Love 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are becoming an army of His Love and Light that overcomes all darkness in Jesus’ power and authority ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE PASSIONATE HEART OF YOUR GOD.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your loving words, “The gift of My Son REVEALS MY PASSIONATE HEART OF LOVE for you and that assurance is where I want you to live from.

    Father, I know You hear my sighs of deep yearning for You.
    I DRAW NEAR to Your PASSIONATE HEART,
    . . . to hear Your voice,
    . . . to experience deep union with You.
    . . . to walk closely with You, enjoying our fellowship.
    . . . to come to know You.
    . . . to enter into deep fellowship with You.
    . . . to discover the freedom of encountering YOUR PASSIONATE HEART.
    THANK YOU that You gave it ALL to make a WAY for me to come HOME to Your HEART.
    THANK YOU that YOU draw near to me as I draw near to You.

    Loving God, we PRAY for those in the Church who still think they have to perform to win Your approval.
    We grieve at the thought that they see You as cold, distant, and hard to please.
    We PRAY for Your Mercy upon Your Church.
    We PRAY that Your Fiery Passionate Love will burn away their false beliefs.
    We PRAY their eyes will be opened wide, and their minds and hearts will be split open by Your PASSIONATE HEART OF LOVE for them through the gift of Your Son.
    We PRAY they WELCOME and RECEIVE Your PASSIONATE HEART OF LOVE.

    THANK YOU for Your Plan of Redemption from the moment of the fall.
    THANK YOU for fulfilling Your Promise of a Savior whose SACRIFICE would CANCEL the POWER of sin.
    THANK YOU for restoring our fellowship and man’s authority over creation.
    THANK YOU that You have never given up on us!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much love in His heart for us.
    So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where could we go but to the Lord !o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about Father’s delight with Adam and Eve, “They knew My DEEP LOVE for them, My DELIGHT in their discoveries, and they lived in SECURITY with the knowledge that I FULLY APPROVED of them and that they were the CROWN of My creation.”
    We need to surrender daily and pray for Grace to never fall out of fellowship with Him. Just as we have many distractions now, there will be distractions as the earthly Kingdom unfolds. We will have everything we could possibly want or need! We want to enjoy the wonder and awe while including Him in everything we do. I pray I never disappoint Him. Why take chances when we are the Crown of His creation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, I agree totally, Abba may I never fail You!

      Delete
    2. I am always concerned that I will disappoint God. So I told Him this very statement the other day. His response to me: “We will work together, just give Me your heart”. I’m human and make a lot of mistakes. His response, I believe was telling me that as I walk along with Him, the mistakes will be fewer and fewer. He doesn’t want my perfection. He only wants my heart. So, daily, I surrender and Ge takes it from there. Isn’t He marvelous!!

      Delete
    3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

      Delete
  11. COME DREAM WITH ME
    Dream big! It’s time to rebuild and replant!
    Dream wide! The Greatest Showman says, “Come ride
    with Me. I’ve got so many dreams to share,
    to raise up and repair. Come to My side.
    We’ll make new again those desolations
    that stole and destroyed with toxic decoys.
    I know what it’s gonna take – it takes you!
    Anointed with power. This hour’s joy
    will be ours, partnership that towers
    above all the noise and deception. Take
    heart! Let’s overcome. Let My will be done
    on earth as heaven. So much is at stake.
    There’s no time to wait. Join now! I’ll show how
    with a vision. Let no division break
    us apart. The engine is Love. We’ll shove
    all the lies out the door. Truth for Love’ sake
    will bring in the Light and oh! what a sight
    that will be. Come dream with Me and you’ll see
    My kingdom come. Here’s creativity,
    purpose, authority – declare and decree!

    BMD 8/22/26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. “Join now! I’ll show how
      with a vision.” I await Your vision, I AM.

      Delete
  12. Yes! And I have been singing; "Oh come along with me to my little corner of the world." Remember that song? I don't remember who sang it; maybe Patti Page, not sure??? But it's right on...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I awoke this morning and I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas day in the morning. My thought was gold, frankensence and myrrh. 'The gold is the Father, the frankensence, the Holy Spirit and the myrrh, Jesus for His burial, For our salvation.' I AM NOT SURE WHY I SAW OR THOUGHT THIS. MAYBE DIANA WILL HAVE SOME INSIGHT. GOD BLESS ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Judy, how very special, thank you for sharing :-) And I love that song...Nat King Cole ;-)

      Delete
    2. Judy,
      About 2 weeks ago I had a dream about 25 days of Christmas Ornaments being hung on wooden stands on ends of couches. Someone handed me an ad on it that said Happy in capital letters. The word behind it was ripped off, the rest of ad was blurry.
      I am hoping it meant some Happy times for Christmas.

      Delete
    3. Judy, that is such an incredible dream. You should send that to Diana on her website. Thank you for sharing it with us. Something exciting is coming!!

      Delete
    4. I think Diana has a special place for dreams.o.e

      Delete
  14. I never want to grieve Your heart Lord! But when I do, You are right there to forgive me and allow me to start fresh. I learn that Your heart is much bigger than my wrongs. That alone keeps me striving to please You more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    I Love these words from days gone by...from last year...ARE YOU READY?
    August 22, 2026
    I know I have asked you this question often but I will yet again ask you Are You Ready? Are you ready to let go of old patterns in your life? Are you ready for the influx of people asking you questions about ME? Are you ready to be available to others as My Light shines brightly through you? Are you ready to make yourself available to others? For soon people will be So Hungry to know ME and they won’t want to go into a church building to ask a pastor or a priest but they want to ask someone who will take them seriously and someone who has the answers too! For their hearts will be Desperate to Know ME!!! Will You Be Available My Army of Light?

    III John 1:3-4 “It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.”

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana’s post for today taken from her website:
    August 23, 2026 THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER
    August 23, 2026

    THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER

    “The written Word recounts generation after generation of mankind and even My chosen people Israel being faithful to Me for a time but always falling back into REBELLION, SELF-EFFORT, SIN, and IDOLATRY. Mankind had to be SHOWN that they COULD NOT in their own strength be FAITHFUL to Me or live RIGHTEOUS lives. They would always end up listening to the enemy’s LIES and fall prey to the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT of STRIVING and PRIDE. The SACRIFICE of My Son’s Blood BROKE THIS DEAD-END CYCLE of sin and death and SALVATION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE were available to all who chose to be a part of this NEW and BETTER COVENANT. The spirit of man was BORN AGAIN and TRANSFERRED from the darkness into the Kingdom of Light.

    But what about man’s SOUL—his mind, will, and emotions? How could this be TRANSFORMED to look like his born-again spirit and so that man would not go back into the OLD SIN PATTERNS of the generations? THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER. He comes to INDWELL your spirit the moment you choose to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus. Sadly, the Holy Spirit’s role in the TRANSFORMING of your soul has been MISUNDERSTOOD and NOT VALUED by much of the modern Church. This has produced SHALLOW FAITH without POWER and a mind that knows a lot of Bible FACTS but a life that is filled with STRIVING and COMPROMISED by HIDDEN SINS.

    I AM WAKING UP Believers to the POWER and PRESENCE of the Holy Spirit. When you yield to His REFINING FIRE, your soul will be TRANSFORMED to eventually look like your spirit. My Army of Light, you have SUBMITTED to this process, and you have become POWERFUL WARRIORS of LIGHT who have AUTHORITY over the darkness. The FOOTHOLDS the enemy had in your life are being REMOVED one by one, and the enemy is LOSING his ability to keep you in CYCLES OF SIN. This walking in the POWER of My Spirit is CHANGING THE WORLD, and you are the FORERUNNERS of a POWERFUL, PURE, and LIGHT-FILLED KINGDOM that was born out of My (the Father’s) HEART, established by My Son’s BLOOD, and brought into its SHINING FULFILLMENT through the POWER of My Spirit. Give Him FREEDOM to operate in your life because THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER.”

    Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah!
      BLESSINGS TO ALL! 🌺 tpp

      Delete
  17. Ahh! Today’s message is the answer to yesterday’s discussion in not disappointing Father and falling out of fellowship! These are my notes:
    TURN AWAY from sin.
    SURRENDER DAILY.
    GIVE Holy Spirit freedom to operate in our lives.
    ASK for Grace.
    GRATITUDE in all things!
    🌺 tpp

    Colossians 3:15-17 (AMPC)
    15 And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ’s] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always].

    16 Let the word [spoken by] Christ (the Messiah) have its home [in your hearts and minds] and dwell in you in [all its] richness, as you teach and admonish and train one another in all insight and intelligence and wisdom [in spiritual things, and as you sing] psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, making melody to God with [His] grace in your hearts.

    17 And whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus and in [dependence upon] His Person, giving praise to God the Father through Him”.

    * * * * * * *
    The Message vs 15-17
    “Let the peace of Christ keep you in tune with each other, in step with each other. None of this going off and doing your own thing. And cultivate thankfulness. Let the Word of Christ—the Message—have the run of the house. Give it plenty of room in your lives. Instruct and direct one another using good common sense. And sing, sing your hearts out to God! Let every detail in your lives—words, actions, whatever—be done in the name of the Master, Jesus, thanking God the Father every step of the way.”

    * * * * * * *
    I SPEAK to my soul, body and spirit:
    Honor God, maintain spiritual resilience, and cultivate a heart that rejoices in all circumstances.
    In Jesus’ name. Amen.
    tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! It also gos sling with Patty’s message for today. Take advantage of the Holy Spirit!!

      Delete
    2. Great prayer notes TPP! Thank you so much. I ask for extra grace!! Unleash the power of the Holy Spirit, ask and receive!! Walking in Holy Spirit power changes everything. At first, I had to keep asking Holy Spirit to remind me to ask. Now, it’s becoming second nature, a lot less bumpy!!

      Delete
    3. I just started exploring quantum physics and I think speaking to our minds, spirits, souls & body has something to do with this. Maybe just a part of the big picture. I do not understand anything about quantum physics or mechanics, but since God created it, I want to learn more about it. Knowing God’s truth about it will help keep out the lies.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, Deborah. I missed the word "mind" in that prayer.

      I'm with you. I believe as we IMAGINE, we will physically CREATE. One of our "practice sessions" in creating is to imagine EDEN on earth. I call that STEP 1.
      Baby Steps. We need to use Step One to go to Step Two.
      PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. 🌺 tpp

      Delete
    5. Holy Spirit just came up with a doozie that brought a big smile to my face.
      It will be like 3-D printing but it will be done with our minds. ONLY BIGGER!
      tpp

      Delete
    6. Thank you TPP. 3D printing with our minds!! I’m imagining. Wow! God has done much in store for us! Woohoo 🥳

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED