THE RESISTANCE- August 30, 2021
August 30, 2021
THE RESISTANCE
"I am birthing a RESISTANCE in peoples' hearts against the rising TYRANNY and CONTROL the darkness is trying to push into place. The darkness is desperately trying to TAKE CONTROL before their CORRUPTION and GREED is exposed, they have gone too far and pushed too fast to try and establish COMPLETE CONTROL over peoples' lives. To COUNTERACT these evil-schemers, I have released a powerful move of RESISTANCE among My people and even among those who do not know Me yet but who value TRUTH and FREEDOM. This RESISTANCE will take many forms including both NATURAL and SPIRITUAL. In the natural there will be a SPEAKING OUT against bad policies, laws, and mandates and a refusal to comply with the darkness. In the spiritual realm, I will INSPIRE powerful WARFARE intercession that PUSHES BACK and takes AUTHORITY over the plans and schemes of the enemy and brings them CRASHING DOWN. Your RESISTANCE, inspired by Me, will help CLEAR THE WAY for REVIVAL and REFORMATION. Let it begin!"
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Thank you Father, Praise be to Jesus!!! I am more than ready for all this evil freedom snatchers to be stopped.
ReplyDeleteYou set my heart a flutter.
The local, state, federal & private sector, foreign countries & businesses-all you freedom takers, your evil plans will come crashing down and be no more.
All the power and Glory is yours Father!
On earth as it is in heaven.
I am going to publish again what Moms Mably said because its the way I feel about the deep state. They have been getting on my nerves until I only have 1 left and now they are getting on that!
ReplyDeleteAMEN, EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!
DeleteI am in! Max resistance - receiving - and powerful warfare intercession guided by Holy Spirit. I am so in. God bless everyone.
ReplyDeleteAug 25, 2026 Why are so many past and present politicians closely connected to Amway leaders and executives. Why have they all worked against Trump? Why did Amway Executives order Associates to stop discussing Trump? Why is there so much symbolism included in Amway locations, materials and promotions? Judah breaks down the many connections that go back to pre-Trump and asks the hard questions. "Symbolism will be their downfall"
ReplyDeleteSo Many Connections - All Anti-Trump - Why? Judah joins Bill Quinn to discuss
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsHOctiL9g
I DECLARE The Web of Evil will be unraveled and completely destroyed.
Amen! In agreement. Web of evil to be totally and utterly destroyed. And I am so, so, so in too.
Delete