THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT

 August 4, 2026


THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT

“You may have noticed a SHIFT in the atmosphere—a sense of HEAVINESS and the GRAVITY of the times. What you are feeling is THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT. He is moving upon the earth in an UNPRECEDENTED, WORLDWIDE move of the CONVICTION of SIN and the WEIGHTY FEAR OF THE LORD. Don’t be afraid or struggle against THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT but let it do its GOOD WORK in you of CLEANSING and REALIGNING you with My heart. My Spirit is beginning in earnest to RETUNE the world to the FREQUENCIES of Heaven. As the CLOUDS of CONVICTION roll over people, they will REPENT and the WEIGHTY FEAR OF THE LORD will INVADE the atmosphere and individual hearts. This WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT will produce a SIFTING that will REVEAL what is in people’s hearts. Not all will respond with repentance but some will HARDEN their hearts and choose to stay in the darkness. These will be SIFTED OUT and REMOVED. Don’t allow the enemy to take advantage of this WEIGHTY PRESENCE to CLOUD your thoughts and hearts with fear of the UNKNOWN or too much SELF-FOCUS. Keep your eyes on Me and call in this WORLDWIDE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT. Declare that it will SIFT out of your life all that HINDERS the fullness of your walk with Me. Decree that THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT will bring worldwide CONVICTION of sin and that the FEAR OF THE LORD will CLEANSE the atmosphere and EXPOSE the evil empire and CRUSH it. The WAIT is over for the FLOOD of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because I have released THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT.”

PSALM 73:24 (NLT) “You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Comment for OE. "Bill and Hillary C have been arrested and judged...." from 5/7/2026
    also "many have already been found guilty and have received their sentence of....." saith the Lord.5/1/2026
    JGMInternational.org. go to Prophecies and put in the names. There are many you would find interesting. This wouldn't let me say some words. Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Judy! o.e

      Delete
    2. There are some good people on this team.

      Delete
    3. Believe it or not, but in the quiet time with the Lord this morning, the word conviction also came to me. The spirit of conviction. That those in the lying media would be convicted. That they will begin to feel the shame of spewing lies and will have a change of heart and want no part of it. They will exit in numbers. The lying media will collapse. The spirit of conviction leads to shame, and shame leads to repentance, and repentance to turning to the Lord unto salvation. Let us begin to rejoice in the returning of God's children to Himself. There is no sinner that he cannot save!

      On a side note, I wanted to share with you the following worship music which I listen to every morning during my quiet time. It has been a true blessing for me and I hope that it will be for you, as well. The frequency of the music speaks directly to my soul.

      https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=hillsong+2021&&mid=E27E78BDD8CD5222640EE27E78BDD8CD5222640E&churl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fchannel%2fUC4ZVfqa8Ic6TylS3uV_2KOw&FORM=VAMGZC

      Delete
    4. Listening now.
      Awesome.
      Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
    5. A flood of justice looks like it will include tribunals.o.e.

      Delete
    6. Judy I did look up the list you pointed out---many that we suspected. Nancy for example.o.e.

      Delete
  2. Father, We welcome the weight of Your Spirit to sift out, cleanse and bring us into the fullness of our walk with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weight of God's Spirit is going to remove much of the PRIDE that has infested the deep state and their followers.You know what this guy would like to be called---SIR Anthony Fauci. These people think they are just so superior to the rest of us. They have no idea that pride leads to a fall.Pro 8:13"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil, PRIDE , and arrogance , and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lord did this in me again , to put a word in my spirit that I don't know the meaning of ---REDACTED. With looking up the meaning ,I see how it applies today. These World Mafia people have been shielded my the main stream media by REDACTED reporting---Removing the truth.o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a point of clarification regarding Iran - the Iran that PDJT is fighting are the demonic leaders. They have dealt treacherously with the people of that nation - who are actually Persian. Their nation was usurped at the hand of our evil CIA operatives. And we have very brave brothers and sisters in the underground church there. Let’s pray and declare freedom over them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Yes- CIA operation in 1953 to remove their elected leader and install the Western-backed shah. Militant Islamic takeover in 1979. Praising God for liberating the Iranian people at this time!

      Delete
    2. Woops forgot to add my name- Elizabeth

      Delete
    3. People are learning

      Delete
    4. Yes, Another Deborah! I’m praying for our brothers & sisters in the underground church: I declare & decree freedom over them, strength, encouragement & resilience. Cloaking Angels go forth now and cover them keeping them safe & hidden from the enemy. I bind the demonic leaders and take authority over their evil schemes. Bring disaster to their evil camp in Jesus name!

      Delete
  6. * * * * * * *
    DREAM August 2, 2026 a.m. Stairs and Tower tpp
    (I believe this to be prophetic dream going along with today’s word to Diana.)

    In this dream I was in a public place and I had ascended a long set of stairs and just reached the top. Both the top and lower levels had white marble floors with a gold vein throughout, and the walls were muted gold.

    When I reached the top of the stairs, there was a scale/platform that I had to step onto before moving directly onto the floor. This platform was sitting on top of a tower.

    Between the top steps and the platform, as well as on the opposite side of the platform, there were gaps where you could see the floor below. Through the gaps you could see the steel structure supporting the platform. I instantly knew I had to keep my eyes focused straight ahead and not look down. Even though the gaps were too small to fall through, I could fall over the side because there wasn’t any railing.

    I stepped off center onto the platform which caused it to tilt slightly to the left. The platform shook a little as I regained my balance and centered myself. I became reluctant to move either foot so I slowly moved down onto my hands and knees and crawled to the other side.

    I asked to speak to the “architect” to express my concerns over the matter. Two men appeared. One was scrawny, medium toned skin, unclean brown hair, scruffy beard, and brown clothing. I couldn’t see the features of his face even though he was standing right in front of me. He did not speak.

    The other, a much larger man, light skin, thinning grey hair, gold rimmed glasses, bright red cloak and a round jovial face. It was obvious he was in control. He appeared to find humor in this, but I knew it wasn’t about me. He said, “Don’t worry, it was built this way. The tower is strong. It’s sturdy. You’re safe!”

    * * * * * * *
    The tower is Our Strong Tower.
    The platform/scale to weigh before moving forward.
    The gaps signified a short distance before reaching the other side
    My take: It’s time to get down on our knees. Justice is here.
    The two men: evil and good.
    Red signifies Holy Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an intriguing dream tpp! I’d like to encourage you to copy this dream into the contact form on my website, and we will have Sophia do a decode on the dream for you. You seem to have the basic meaning of the dream, but I think she will pull out some interesting details for you!

      Delete
    2. TPP what a great and interesting dream. I dream just about every night, but I have trouble remembering them. If I do remember, I write it it my prayer journal. But I have never been able to interpret anything. But I love listening the theTriple Threat and hearing Diana, John and Ash talk about dreams! So interesting! - Erica C.

      Delete
    3. That’s an amazing dream. TPP, please keep us posted when you get this dream interpreted!

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    Father, THANK YOU for telling us, “The WAIT is over for the FLOOD of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because I have released THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT.”

    THANK YOU for advising us, “Don’t allow the enemy to take advantage of this WEIGHTY PRESENCE to CLOUD your thoughts and hearts with fear of the UNKNOWN or too much SELF-FOCUS.”. . . “Don’t be afraid or struggle against THE WEIGHT OF MY SPIRIT but let it do its GOOD WORK in you of CLEANSING and REALIGNING you with My heart.”

    I PRAISE YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, “You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.” PSALM 73:24 (NLT)
    I DIRECT my eyes to fully FOCUS on You.
    I CALL-IN this WORLDWIDE WEIGHT OF YOUR SPIRIT.
    I DECLARE that it will SIFT out of my life all that HINDERS the fullness of my walk with You.

    We DECREE that THE WEIGHT OF YOUR SPIRIT will bring worldwide CONVICTION of sin and that the FEAR OF THE LORD will CLEANSE the atmosphere and EXPOSE the evil empire and CRUSH it.

    Come now, Spirit of God, to RETUNE the world to the FREQUENCIES of Heaven.
    Let the WEIGHTY FEAR OF THE LORD INVADE the atmosphere and individual hearts.
    We PRAY the BLOOD of Jesus Merciful Heart over those that will be sifted out and removed.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah!
      Thank you, TPP, for sharing that magnificent dream and beautifully described, that you experienced from our Father!
      It brought me to tears and to my knees! Keeping my eyes focused on Him. I'm thankful that He is our safety net! What a dream to go along with His Word, for us, for today. HOW AWESOME IS HE!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing Tpp.
      Love the description of the "larger man" in the dream.
      It brought a sense of peace and some chuckles.
      The gold rimmed glasses and gold veins plus muted gold wall remind me of God's golden glory.

      Delete
  8. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    IN THE WAITING
    August 04, 2026

    For I Know Your Weariness My Children as you wait for My Promises To Be Fulfilled. But I Say Come To ME and Cast Your Cares and Burdens on ME and Do Not Let your Disappointments in ME turn to anger and bitterness. But Understand and Know This that I See the Big Picture and the people that are Mine and also the people that are still asleep. And I take All Things Into Account. But Know This My Army of Light that My Love Never Fails and if you come to ME with a humble heart, Behold I Will Sustain You In The Waiting!

    Isaiah 40:28-31 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”

    ReplyDelete
  9. O Father
    Thank You for this word which EXPLAINS the heaviness and dissatisfaction I've been feeling lately.
    I thought something was wrong with me.
    Now I know to NOT focus too much on myself, BUT on You.
    Almighty God.
    I call in the WWWOYS (World Wide Weight Of Your Spirit to sift and convict.
    Hallelujah 🤺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ifenna! I've been trying to fight and explain this...but Father (and you) have narrowed this darkness, heaviness down. Also rebuking neurological issues since covid. I'm trampling this junk under my feet! In the Mighty Name of Jesus! AMEN! Many of us are... and will. AMEN AND AMEN!

      Delete
    2. AMEN Judith.
      Through the broken body of YESHUA and His powerful poured-out blood I declare healing over you.
      🤺

      Delete
    3. Hi Judith A. :-) Please look up Dr Bryan Ardis. His website is thedrardisshow.com Check out his video on "Nicotine". Lots of people have had Long Covid, and talks about what can possibly help. It's nice to know that there's things we can do "in the waiting". I'm counting on God's healing too! God Bless You. (Oh, and one more thing, if the neurological issues you're experiencing are causing PAIN, please look up a cream called "Gallixa". It's like a miracle cream, developed by Lawrence R. Bernstein, Ph.D.)

      Delete
    4. Thank you Socalchar. Just read your comment. I followed Dr. Ardis. Tried it all. Many of us are in this boat. Guess what. We have the greatest Life "Savior". Thank You, Jesus. Maybe I'm here to represent those with issues who are totally unable. But God! We're tossed and torn...but we never fail! Its not over till its over.We got this far. Onward Christian Soldiers.! Amen!!! HIS Truth IS Marching On! We got this! One day at a time, Sweet Jesus!

      Delete
  10. Amen! Amen! I receive His Healing, in Jesus Holy Name!HALLELUJAH! He did tell me Trust in Me for TOTAL Restoration of your body. I trust in His Word. His timing is perfect. I know His Word is meant for more than me. This site helps give me daily strength and encouragement. Standing with His Army of Light is where Father led me and is my purpose right now. So. All IS WELL! Sometimes the focus isnt quite right, but this is where I'm supposed to be. YES! He can use us all!! Thank you, Ifenna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Correction... I was specifying my focus! The words don't come out how I mean sometimes... arg. :( Not my personality. Just a temporary frustration and set back. Thanking you for your patience. We're all different. Maybe that's a good thing. But we all have the same Father! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Judith.
      I understood your reply.
      Be patient with yourself.
      Give yourself some grace 😊
      You Are Precious ❤

      Delete
    2. No worries---sounds Australian? o e

      Delete
    3. No oe😊
      Just lingo I like to use

      Delete
  12. Tear off the roof, the KING'S IN THE HOUSE!!!
    One of my very favorites!

    https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=299&q=brandon+lake+tear+off+the+roof&cvid=7c5b273b1769482fb5e25b733854e6f2&gs_lcrp=EgRlZGdlKgYIABBFGDkyBggAEEUYOTIGCAEQABhAMgYIAhAAGEAyBggDEAAYQDIGCAQQABhAMgYIBRAAGEDSAQg4ODE5ajBqN6gCALACAA&FORM=ANNTA1&adppc=EDGEDSP&PC=EDGEDSP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great song! I've never heard it before. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  13. Thank You Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED