TIMES MAY BE UNCERTAIN, BUT I AM CERTAIN- August 6, 2021
August 6, 2021
TIMES MAY BE UNCERTAIN, BUT I AM CERTAIN
Certain: sure, true, undoubted, unfailing
"You may be experiencing an UNEASY FEELING and that is because there are MANY CHANGES on the horizon. I am giving you a 'heads up' because I don't want you BLINDSIDED nor do I want you falling into FEAR. I have been GROWING, DEEPENING, AND STRETCHING your FAITH so that you will go through these many changes HELD FIRM in My GRACE, My LOVE, and My TRUSTWORTHINESS. As you see institutions, people, and systems come CRASHING DOWN, understand that I am tearing down what is built on a foundation of GREED and EVIL. In order to REBUILD a strong and free Nation, the ROTTEN FOUNDATIONS must be removed and new foundations of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS must be laid. I will PROTECT you during this tearing down process, and I will GREATLY PROSPER you after new foundations are set. This is My CERTAIN PROMISE to you. I will help you sort out what Are ATTACKS of the enemy that you need to pray against and what is of MY HAND and you are called to support in prayer. Encourage one another, encourage yourself in Me, and worship Me often for it will STILL the enemy's voice trying to get you to fear. Rest in the fact that I AM the one IMMOVABLE, ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN thing in your life."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Amen! Thank You, Father!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Diana, Patti and team for all the energy you expend each day getting these messages to us. You are so loved and appreciated! π§‘πΊ tpp
Amen!
ReplyDeleteAmen ππΌππΌ
ReplyDelete