TWO STREAMS FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER
August 30, 2026
TWO STREAMS FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER
“There will be TWO STREAMS FLOWING THROUGH YOUR NATION IN SEPTEMBER. One is a STREAM of RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT and JUSTICE, and it is a STREAM OF FIRE that will EXPOSE corruption and treason and CARRY the guilty into COURTROOMS and PRISONS. Man partnered with the powers of darkness will NOT be able to STOP this STREAM OF FIRE. In fact, if they try to OPPOSE it, DAM it up, or DIVERT it, it will PULL them into its MIDST and UNCOVER and BURN them. The other STREAM FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER is the RIVER OF LIFE released in a GREATER MEASURE, and it will bring the CONCEIVING of much new life. Many who have not been able to have children will CONCEIVE in this ninth month because the CURSE OF DEATH is being BURNED UP in My STREAM OF JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE. The STREAM OF THE RIVER OF LIFE will USHER IN the ANSWERS to long-held promises and prayers. It will bring HEALING and ABUNDANCE in UNEXPECTED WAYS. The REAPING SEASON has begun in earnest so WELCOME these TWO STREAMS in the month of September.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
6:05 A.M. Whoo-Hoo! Thank You, Diana! 🧡
ReplyDeleteI am going to put my kayak in the stream of the river of life ! o.e.
ReplyDeletePlease whack the spiders with your oars!
DeleteDenny, move over please; we’re all climbing into your kayak with you. You’re going to need a bigger kayak!
Delete🛶😁
DeleteForget the oars! We won’t need them! The River of Life has movement and will lead us!
DeleteDenny, you are a joy.
DeleteWhack them spiders.
😄 for us.
Have not had a kayak dream in a long time. I am hopping in yours too.
Me three!
DeleteDenny, I have a feeling you will not need to bring the ivermectin or fenbendazole with you into the kayak.
DeleteI've not met any of you but how wonderful it would be to float down the river with you, see your faces, and wave and blow kisses and maybe join in a praise song.
DeleteThank you, Lord!
Delete11:22- was me Darlene. Sorry was in a hurry and forgot.
DeleteBarbthepoet,
DeleteThat is a wonderful thought. 😍
Amen to that, Barbthepoet! What a lovely sentiment!
Delete👋 😘 🎶
THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30” to pray in the Spirit.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * The Spirit will be doing marvelous works “in and through” us.
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “TWO STREAMS FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
Father God, THANK YOU for Your marvelous news, “There will be TWO STREAMS FLOWING THROUGH YOUR NATION IN SEPTEMBER.” . . . “The REAPING SEASON has begun in earnest.”
We WHOLEHEARTEDLY WELCOME these TWO STREAMS.
We WELCOME Your STREAM of RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT and JUSTICE.
We SPEAK Your Words to the STREAM OF FIRE: ‘EXPOSE corruption and treason and CARRY the guilty into courtrooms and prisons.’
We DECLARE and DECREE ‘Man partnered with the powers of darkness will NOT be able to STOP this STREAM OF FIRE.’
ABBA, THANK YOU that the CURSE OF DEATH is being BURNED UP in Your STREAM OF JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE.
We SPEAK Your Words to the STREAM of RIVER OF LIFE: ‘RELEASE in a GREATER MEASURE, and bring the CONCEIVING of much new life.’
We WELCOME the RIVER OF LIFE to birth an abundance of children for the GLORY OF GOD.
We DECLARE and DECREE ‘The STREAM OF THE RIVER OF LIFE will usher in the answers to long-held promises and prayers. It will bring healing and abundance in unexpected ways.’
ABBA, THANK YOU that new life, promises fulfilled, prayers answered, healing and abundance will flow in Your STREAM of RIVER OF LIFE.
FLOW, RIVER OF LIFE, FLOW!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen & Amen!!
DeleteAMEN 🏞
DeleteI can hardly grasp the magnitude of this!! EVERYTHING lives where the river flows! River of life flow over me, around me and through me! First ankle deep, then knee deep, then waist deep, and finally as a river that cannot be crossed!! We were created for this. Heavenly Father, we Thank You & praise You for the River of Life and Your heart towards us. Let it flow through all of our families and our nation. Let Rivers of living water flow from each of us to reach the unbelievers, the weary and the lost: salvation, healing and transformation! A river has movement, so like a river it will have input & outout!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
DeleteAMEN 🏞
DeleteBeautiful prayer.
DeleteAmen and amen!
Amen 💜💜💜
Delete🙏 Amen!
DeleteI am believing for all those who wish to conceive, Especially my son and wife who Have one twelve year old and SIX miscarriages. Thank you Almighty Father for your blessings!
DeleteO ABBA ❤😭
ReplyDelete"ANSWERS to long-held promises and prayers...
HEALING and ABUNDANCE in UNEXPECTED ways...."
Thank You
Let The River of Life flow🏞
Let it flow O God
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
GLORIOUS TIMES!
August 30, 2026
For the devil has used the evil empire for centuries now but I Declare To You that the evil empire has met its match! For I AM using My David and his administration to tear down and dismantle this evil empire~brick by brick and stone by stone! And soon it will Crumble to the Ground Never again to Be Put Together again~Much like Humpty Dumpty! And once this empire is Shattered~the world will Know and Experience Chains Falling Off and Freedom Being Expressed Again! For the world will Be So Surprised How Much Their Lives Will Change! For the Darkness Is Being Overcome By The Light and the Devil Is Losing Its Grip Upon The Earth! Rejoice My Army of Light For You Are Living In Glorious Times!
Psalms 107:13-16 “Lord help!’ They cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom; he snapped their chains. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. For he broke down their prison gates of bronze; he cut apart their bars of iron.”
I see many of those now on the side of evil will submit to Jesus. o.e
DeleteAmen Denny. A decree!!
DeleteWe Praise you Lord! !!!! You are amazing, miraculous, awesome, beyond words! ❤️ I love you Abba!!
DeleteIn the Bible , to submit means to willingly yield one's will to the authority or guidance of God , motivated by humility , love and respect . o.e.
DeleteThe about reference to psa 107 hit me very hard. I have only asked God a very few times by using the word HELP , I did once for a wife and yesterday morning , I woke with one foot in such pain that I could not walk at all. After asking for HELP , I was 90% better by evening. o.e.
DeleteThe reference to Psa 107 above 11:13am was by Patty Teichroews word posted by tpp. o.e.
DeleteThank you, Father. You always keep your promises!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Diana and Patty, for sharing Father’s words.
ReplyDeleteI'm soaring on cloud 9.
🌺 tpp
Me too, TPP!! ❤️
DeleteThank-you, Denny, for sharing your faith-producing testimony of how God answered your cries for help! Thank-you, all of you who post for your life-giving prayers and decrees! I also want to thank Deborah for explaining how she asks Holy Spirit to bring truth no matter what translation she uses (from a post a couple days ago). That was a great reminder for me!
ReplyDeletePsalm 94. The LORD Punishes the Guilty. Psalm 97. The LORD Brings Justice.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Amen!
ReplyDeleteHis River of Life will bring refreshment far beyond words! So for now I'm shouting, "Thank You, Father! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Holy Spirit! Hallelujah!"
Last night before heading to bed, I randomly started humming " When Johnny Comes Marching Home".
ReplyDeleteI have not heard or thought of that for maybe 15+yrs. As far as I can recall. Just out of blue, odd
And, I couldn't remember the tune at first, I had to ask Holy Spirit what it was. Then the name came to me.
It was actually hard to stop humming it.
Maybe I was just avoiding bed, lol.
Any thoughts, I looked up lyrics, seems to be a happy song. A lot more lyrics than I remember kids music, I had for my oldest and from a kid.
Me wondering, if Johnny is Jesus?
Last night before heading to bed, I randomly started humming " When Johnny Comes Marching Home".
ReplyDeleteI have not heard or thought of that for maybe 15+yrs. As far as I can recall. Just out of blue, odd
And, I couldn't remember the tune at first, I had to ask Holy Spirit what it was. Then the name came to me.
It was actually hard to stop humming it.
Maybe I was just avoiding bed, lol.
Any thoughts, I looked up lyrics, seems to be a happy song. A lot more lyrics than I remember kids music, I had for my oldest and from a kid.
Me wondering, if Johnny is Jesus?