WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED

 August 17, 2026


WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED

“The evil, the compromised, the selfish, the corrupt can COMPLAIN, LIE, and HOWL all they want and IT WILL NOT STOP WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION. They can try POWER PLAYS, SECRET DEALS, and LYING PROPAGANDA but these tactics WILL NOT WORK against those whom I have chosen to lead your nation into FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and PROSPERITY. These leaders that My hand is upon are not perfect, but they are SURRENDERED to My will and My ways. They have an important part in the Rescue of the Ages and I AM with them to STRENGTHEN them and to GUIDE them into the VICTORY over the darkness. Your prayers UNDERGIRD them and KEEP them under My protection, and I will give them DARING and COURAGE to complete their scroll of destiny. Because of your POWERFUL WARFARE, the tactics of the evil empire are no longer succeeding. In fact, everything they try just leads to their EXPOSURE AS LIARS, CHEATERS, and STEALERS. Don’t let noisy opposition intimidate you because WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Jehovah Nissi - Overwhelming Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At around 3 this morning I woke up and the Lord gave me a single word , If I don't right in down it will be lost , so I struggled up and put this down : REALIZE .It means to understand correctly. This is what comes of it : This is God's visitation to earth---we will have great changes toward righteousness. The name and blood of Jesus will carry much power for believers to declare and decree as kings and priests ! Very simple but needs to be REALIZED. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denny, thank you for sharing!
      REALIZE, I AM.
      REALIZE, HE IS and always will be I AM.
      REALIZE, it's about HIM and HIS KINGDOM.
      REALIZE, He is using whom He chooses to accomplish His Will.
      REALIZE, it shall be done.
      REALIZE HE IS GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER!🧑
      tpp

      Delete
    2. One thing I have REALIZED over the past 6 years is who God is and what He has done & what He will do. I thought I was in the light all these years going to church, etc but come to find out I’ve been in the dark, AND on purpose!! With the Holy Spirit’s leading into all truth I know I’m on the right track.

      Delete
    3. Unbeknownst to us, we were neighbors in 2020! Actually, we still are but we've moved into His Glory.🧑🌺 tpp

      Delete
    4. I love that tpp!

      Delete
  3. It does us no good if we don’t realize it and apply it. We don’t have to understand it all, just realize it. I often think of a saying, “I do not understand all about electricity but I don’t intend to sit in the dark until I do”. Realize: that’s a good word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord, Your plans will prevail!! I’m so thankful for that. I’m also thankful that His plans are greater! His plans will squash them!! I’m glad I’m on Team God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, we are following God who has an infinite IQ. o.e

      Delete
    2. Denny, I believe as he shares His IQ, our IQ will continue to RISE. It already has. So, be ready to REALIZE more great works! πŸ˜‰
      tpp

      Delete
    3. Well, I’m so grateful for God sharing His IQ!! I need a little help!!

      Delete
    4. One more,
      THINK BIG and REALZE!

      Delete
    5. . . . and then, think BIGGER! πŸ˜‰! πŸ˜‰!

      Delete
    6. Then as you THINK BIGGER,
      YOU REALIZE MORE!😁

      Delete
    7. So, in summary, we will be healthier, live longer, more youthful AND higher IQ!! All the while REALIZING more because we are thinking BIGGER! 🀩 God has good plans for our future!

      Delete
  5. From Diane's blog two days ago, 8.15.26:

    "The Army of Light has now CAPTURED My HEART, and they are not just praying AGAINST the darkness, but they are SPEAKING LIGHT into the darkness of SIN, FALSE RELIGIONS, and DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES."

    And from today's blog:

    "Because of your POWERFUL WARFARE, the tactics of the evil empire are no longer succeeding. In fact, everything they try just leads to their EXPOSURE AS LIARS, CHEATERS, and STEALERS."

    It looks like our decrees and declarations, our warfare, our prayers, have caused a shift where we are now not just praying against darkness, but speaking light into darkness and literally exposing (uncovering) corruption and evil deeds.
    I have noticed a lot more exposures in the news of child sex abuse, illicit affairs, fraud, and stealing of finances, etc. These are low level positions of authority, but it's gotta start somewhere!

    PRESS ON ARMY OF GOD!!!
    WOO HOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are speaking light into the darkness.
      Using Father’s words from August 12, 2026, I composed and posted the BALLAD OF THE OVERCOMERS. Father said, “The overcomers filled the earth with Light, Glory, Love, Great Peace, and Unity.” I have been praying the ballad daily to bring it into fulfillment. His Words are so beautiful and so powerful. tpp

      Delete
    2. Amen TPP!
      That is so awesome!
      I love THE BALLAD OF THE OVERCOMERS!

      Delete
  6. Love to all my fellow warriors and Diana & Patty. It’s so comforting to know God got this. Spread his love and unity far & wide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under His direction, we are an awesome team and army!! His chosen!

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE BOOMERANG
    August 17, 2026

    Note: Last night I watched the recording of the Healing Summit as I was unable to watch it live. How powerful it was for the Ecclesia took her place as a Warrior against our enemy, the devil in Iran using the prince of Persia! And this is what I heard the Lord say…
    For I AM going to smash this wicked regime in Iran to pieces ~ never again to arise again! And behold My Angel Armies were sent and are currently dismantling the rule of the prince of Persia! And I also say that the many prayers, decrees and declarations will Also Boomerang upon America for you also have the devil working here as well through the MSM, Islam and threats of becoming a communist nation. And I say this revival that was prayed for on behalf of Iran shall also Boomerang in America and I shall cause the Muslim people to be inundated with dreams of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit will saturate their thoughts and they will not able to escape Holy Spirit’s power and conviction. For this Healing Summit lit a match that will result in the Fire of God to spread like wildfire. And this fire will Burn Brightly to Reveal My Power!

    ReplyDelete
  8. πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  9. GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST, LORD MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Army of Light,
    I want to thank each and every one of you for being such a blessing to me and each other. I love this family and the encouragement shared with each other on a daily basis. Thank you Diana and Patty for bring us God's messages. They've changed my life.
    REALIZE!
    Our future is gloriously bright! 😍
    You all are awesome.
    BLESSINGS and SHALOM! 🌺🧑 tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, I so agree!!!

      Delete
    2. I second that!!

      Delete
    3. I stand in agreement!

      Delete
    4. In agreement as well!! I REALIZE a lot has changed in my life since discovering Diana’s blog. God has grown us in so many ways and areas. Together, we truly are the Body of Christ. And REALIZING each other’s names has added a whole new dimension to what God is doing here. He has grown us & trained us into an Army, but also I’ve noticed a shift, something deeper between us. I love it!! 😍

      Delete
    5. ❤πŸ’—❤πŸ’—❤πŸ’—❤

      Delete
    6. I also agree. I am so grateful that I was lead to this blog. I have learned so much in the past 6 years. I love being able to do a small part to help win this war with the prays and decrees. I don’t comment much, I’m more of an introvert but I do enjoy all of you! I am the one who asked for prayers for baby Ellington a few months back (he was my great nephew). I received such beautiful prayers from some of you. My family really appreciated them. 😊❤️

      Delete
    7. France’sπŸ₯°August 18, 2026 at 2:24 AM

      YES YES ME TOO TPP & DIANA AND PATTY &EVERYONE HERE ! I ALSO FEEL GOD LED ME TO THIS BLOG OF DIANAS . ITS SUCH A DAILY BLESSING DIANA TY !!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO READING DIANAS & PATTYS POSTS AND DECLARE AND DECREEING WITH PRAYER POETS BEAUTIFUL OBEYING OF GODS DECLARES SND DECREES & TURNING THRM INTO BEAUTIFUL PRAYERS TO SAY AS GOD ASKED US TOO ! THANK YOU ALL !!!! WHAT A JOY TO GOME HERE AND FEELGOOD ! AMEN ! MAY GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU RELIEF AND PEACE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING ! AMEN & AMEN ! πŸ₯°✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜HEALING HUGS TO ANYONE NEEDING IT MIND BIDY SOUL ! MENTALLY PHYSICALLY EMOTIONALLY ! GOD SAYS AND FRIENDLY REMINDS YOU YOU ARE HEALED BY JESUS’S STRIPES ! ✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€—

      Delete
  11. Yes, the feeling is mutual! πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  12. THY KINGDOM, THY WILL BE DONE, IN EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!!! AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  13. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “Don’t let noisy opposition intimidate you because WHAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION WILL NOT BE STOPPED.”

    Father God, we believe in Your Promises. We will not be distracted by the noisy opposition. “We know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted.” Job 42:2 (AMPC)

    We absolutely trust in Your Sovereign Will. Your Word says, “The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, Surely, as I have thought and planned, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand—” Isaiah 14:24 (AMPC)

    THANK YOU for Your guidance and assurance and that You have chosen us to live on earth for such as time as this.
    “In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will, so that we who first hoped in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him have been destined and appointed to] live for the praise of His glory! Ephesians 1:11-12 (AMPC)


    ABBA, THANK YOU that nothing can stop the Rescue of the Ages.
    THANK YOU that Your Hand is upon those You have chosen to lead our nation.
    THANK YOU that You are with them to strengthen them and to guide them into the VICTORY over the darkness.
    THANK YOU that You will give them DARING and COURAGE to complete their scroll of destiny.
    THANK YOU that Your Angels and Your Hosts are fighting for us.
    THANK YOU Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for Your VICTORY!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is within us and around us is his creation.
      What more could we possibly need?
      What more could we possibly want?
      WE ARE HIS and HE IS OURS.🧑

      ABBA, we BOLDLY step forth into the Light and shine like a beacon, a lighthouse for others to see. ALL FOR YOUR GLORY!
      Amen.

      Delete
    2. France’s πŸ₯°August 18, 2026 at 2:29 AM

      AMEN & AMEN !!!!!!! πŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸŽ‰πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸŽŠ

      Delete
  14. AMEN!!!πŸ™πŸΌ ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED