YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL

 August 5, 2026


YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL

EZEKIEL 9:4 (NLT) “He said to him, ‘Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.’”

“The DIVIDE is GROWING greater between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT; between the GODLESS, TYRANNICAL SYSTEMS and FREEDOM; between the DESTRUCTIVE CHAOS and PROSPEROUS ORDER. This SHOWCASING of the darkness is DISTURBING but it is necessary to EXPOSE the DARK AGENDAS that have HIDDEN behind LYING MASKS. YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL and you are under My Covenant PROMISES and PROTECTION. The lawless, the greedy, the corrupt, the liars are NOT MARKED by My protection. In fact, they have REMOVED themselves from My LOVE and My CARE and they have MARKED their own lives for DESTRUCTION. The evil empire has sowed LIES, DECEPTION, FEAR, DEATH AGENDAS, and INTIMIDATION into the world. Send My Warrior Hosts to BLOW all that darkness back into the camp of the enemy. Declare that they will OVERPLAY their hands and that they will PUSH THINGS TOO FAR and TOO FAST and that it will serve to AWAKEN the sleepers and that it will bring about the DOWNFALL of the darkness. Call in MASSIVE JUDGMENT and SWIFT JUSTICE to all those who DESTROY people and freedom. Stand strong and sure and know the LIGHT will PREVAIL and that YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL.”

PSALM 34:15 (AMP) “The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous (those with moral courage and spiritual integrity) and His ears are open to their cry.”

PSALM 37:29 (AMP) “The righteous will inherit the land and live in it forever.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. CONFIRMATION
    August 05, 2026

    For I come to confirm My Word that I gave to Kent Christmas last Sunday for I said that I will judge My church and cleanse her and rid her of the mixture that exists for I AM tired of a spineless and powerless church. For when My Son left the earth and came to heaven, Holy Spirit came on Pentecost and filled those who were gathered in one place. And the gifts of tongues were given and also other gifts. And after this cleansing that I speak of occurs ~ will come forth a church that has been stirred up by Holy Spirit again and the gifts of healings and miracles shall be Evident Once Again! For I told Tim Sheets that I will Re-Introduce Holy Spirit to My Church and So I Shall! For My Power Shall Once Again Be Shown and Instead of doctors’ offices, Emergency Rooms and hospitals being filled, the church will be TO BRING HEALING! For My Word says that you shall Do Greater Works than even My Son Did! (John 14:12) For I AM NOT DONE WITH MY CHURCH~BUT I AM BRINGING A RENEWAL UPON HER THAT HASN’T HAPPENED IN CENTURIES! Rejoice My Army of Light For My Power Will Be Released and Nothing Will Stop It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES πŸ’ƒ
      YESπŸ’ƒ
      YES LORD....bring on the HEALINGS and Miracles. Sooooo ready for that to flow and show forth/off Your Power
      Hallelujah 🀺

      Delete
    2. FRANCES HERE πŸ€—: Who wrote 11:28 confirmation above ?

      Delete
    3. FRANCES HERE πŸ€—: haha AFTER I READ DEAR PRAYER POETS DECLARES AND DECREE PRAYER I SAW ITS PATTYS MESSAGE FROM GOD . 😁THANK YOU DEAR GOD JESUS HILY DPIRIT THANK YOU DEAR DIANA AND HER TEAM ,THANK YOU DEAR PRAYER POET AND DEAR PATTY AND ALL DEAR ONES HERE ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU PROTECT YOU AND COMFORT YOU EVERYDAY SO YOU CAN LIVE IN JOY OF THE LORD DAILY NO MATTER WHAT ! Amen & Amen ! ✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ¦‹πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  2. You know for years we have not even been able to trust the weather stations. They lie about global warming and try to scare the pants off us about some weather threats. yes and it might actually snow or rain. Why I am bringing this up is the Lord did it again---a word in my spirit that I did not really know---HYPERBOLE. After looking it up my first thought was the National Weather channel and local also exaggerating with threats to make us worry. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather people probably know when the rats have been modifying the weather.o.e.

      Delete
    2. In the early 1990’s I found out about HAARP - The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). There is a relationship between HAARP and bio-engineering but some info has been REDACTED.

      I have also wondered if HAARP had any involvement in CERN.

      I truly am more interested in God's hidden secrets, so my time and energy is limited to learn much else. But, I do believe I will have an ah-ha moment someday. tpp

      Delete
    3. They said the experiments were concluded and the program shut down. Duh
      How a name change and enhanced capabilities . . . they do this all the time.
      tpp

      Delete
    4. correction: How ABOUT a name change

      Delete
    5. I think the wind turbines are part of this system as well

      Delete
  3. I am entirely in for massive judgment and swift justice for the rats.And by the way PSA 37:29 does not look like a quick end to the Golden Kingdom ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM EZEKIEL 9:4 (NLT)
    “He said to him, ‘Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.’”

    Father God, THANK YOU that You have marked us as faithful and we are under Your Covenant Promises and Protection.
    THANK YOU for Your encouraging words, “Stand strong and sure and know the LIGHT will PREVAIL and that YOU ARE MARKED AS FAITHFUL.”
    We STAND in the shelter of Your POWER and PROCLAIM “The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous (those with moral courage and spiritual integrity) and His ears are open to their cry.” PSALM 34:15 (AMP)
    We use the STRENGTH you have given us to DECLARE the POWER of Your words.
    We SEND Your Warrior Hosts to BLOW all that darkness back into the camp of the enemy.
    We DECLARE that they will OVERPLAY their hands,
    . . . they will PUSH THINGS TOO FAR and TOO FAST
    . . . it will serve to AWAKEN the sleepers, and
    . . . it will bring about the DOWNFALL of the darkness.
    We CALL IN MASSIVE JUDGMENT and SWIFT JUSTICE to all those who DESTROY people and freedom.
    We DECLARE they are marked for removal.

    We SPEAK Your Promises of PSALM 37:29 (AMP)
    “The righteous will inherit the land and live in it forever.”

    “So My Word which goes from My mouth will not return to Me empty. It will do what I want it to do, and will carry out My plan well.” Isaiah 55:11 (NLV)

    We believe it!
    We receive it!
    All in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  5. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    CONFIRMATION
    August 05, 2026

    For I come to confirm My Word that I gave to Kent Christmas last Sunday for I said that I will judge My church and cleanse her and rid her of the mixture that exists for I AM tired of a spineless and powerless church. For when My Son left the earth and came to heaven, Holy Spirit came on Pentecost and filled those who were gathered in one place. And the gifts of tongues were given and also other gifts. And after this cleansing that I speak of occurs ~ will come forth a church that has been stirred up by Holy Spirit again and the gifts of healings and miracles shall be Evident Once Again! For I told Tim Sheets that I will Re-Introduce Holy Spirit to My Church and So I Shall! For My Power Shall Once Again Be Shown and Instead of doctors’ offices, Emergency Rooms and hospitals being filled, the church will be TO BRING HEALING! For My Word says that you shall Do Greater Works than even My Son Did! (John 14:12) For I AM NOT DONE WITH MY CHURCH~BUT I AM BRINGING A RENEWAL UPON HER THAT HASN’T HAPPENED IN CENTURIES! Rejoice My Army of Light For My Power Will Be Released and Nothing Will Stop It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HALLELUJAH! AMEN and AMEN! Rejoice in the Power of His Word. NOTHING can stop it! Make way for the King of Glory. Open wide those gates! His Word says in Habbakuk 2:14 "My Glory will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea."
      P.S Thank you, for your prayers. I did feel a bit of relief this morning. With that relief, I even felt a spiritual hug.I knew it was because Father does hear us. He answers our heartfelt prayers. God bless you! Sending the biggest spiritual hug back to you! :)
      Praying for continued strength, endurance, perseverance for us all, His Army of Light, and our families and friends. Lead us safely through All the challenges we are currently facing. Father, I hand it all over to You. You are Victory. In You, all things are possible! I trust in Your Word for total Restoration of all things. I ask this and thank You, Father, In the Holy and Mighty Name of Jesus. All Glory and Honor Is Yours Almighty Father! Amen.

      Delete
    2. FRANCES HERE πŸ€—: LOVELY ! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–✝️

      Delete
    3. It will be wonderful to walk out of a church and be whole & healed in body, mind, soul & spirit. We will not walk out the same. Hallelujah!!!

      Delete
  6. Note for Patty: I have posted this prayer twice today and it did not remain posted. If you want me to discontinue posting it, please let me know and I will do so. I recall having the same problem when we prayed the Rededication of America Prayer. Thank you.

    * * * * * * *

    DAILY PRAYER FOR IRAN - until Tim Sheets Healing Summit on August 14th.

    πŸ’•LORD GOD, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our PRAYERS against the prince of Persia.

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
    We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
    We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of Persia ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.

    ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of Iran.
    We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
    We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of Iran and its people.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please continue TPP as I really appreciate it and I think it is so needed. God bless you for your efforts! Patty

      Delete
    2. Yes, TPP please continue your beautiful prayers ! I look for them and pray them daily! Thank you, Andrea

      Delete
    3. FRANCES HEREπŸ€—: ME TOO ! & THANK YOU FOR THEM ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ¦‹πŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ’πŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete
    4. Amen & Amen. Seek & Destroy Angels go forth! Obliterate & dethrone the prince of Persia!

      Delete
    5. Yes, me too please TPP continue your beautiful and powerful prayers! I also look for them , pray them daily, and print them too. Thank you and our Lord Jesus Christ Yeshua bless you πŸ™❤ my friend.

      Delete
  7. Thank You Heavenly Father for marking us as faithful. Thank You for putting us under Your covenant promises and protection. No weapon formed against us will prosper. I declare we are blessed and our steps are ordered. I receive Your covenant promises & Your protection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN!
      Standing in agreement...ALWAYS... with His Army of Light!

      Delete
  8. PATTY TEICHROEW’S
    In The Waiting Video August 5, 2026
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYdbrvcaFC8
    https://rumble.com/v7dq3wc-in-the-waiting.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_a

    Journal Entries for In The Waiting Video August 5, 2026
    pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/journal-entries-for-in-waiting-video.html

    Action Items for In The Waiting Video August 5, 2026
    pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/action-items-for-in-waiting-video.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. WASHINGTON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - A U.S. Senate committee voted on Thursday to hold Dr. Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress after the former top U.S. infectious disease official refused to answer questions about his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If some of the team members are correct that this is not Fauci , he has already been dealt with.o.e.

      Delete
    2. It not inconcievable that the deep state has yet another actor. o.e.

      Delete
    3. Inconceivable

      Delete
    4. This is the tip of the iceberg for the announcement of tribunals. This actor could also be used for staging the release of tribunals to be shown to wake up those who still don't have a clue. There are actors on all fronts. Remember, we're watching a movie! Even ouchie fauci is having a difficult time keeping a straight face. tpp

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED