YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS

 August 12, 2026


YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS

JOHN 16:33 (NKJV) “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
1JOHN 4:4 (NKJV) “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, {the spirit of antichrist} because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” {my addition}
1JOHN 5:4, 5 (NKJV) “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?”

“My Army of Light, YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS. You have faced GIANTS of darkness in the land and you have suffered LACK, SICKNESS, and REJECTION. At times, circumstances have been overwhelming but you have CLUNG to your FAITH in Me and in My GOODNESS and My POWER. I count you as OVERCOMERS. But, you say, I haven’t seen the breakthrough or the victory yet. But I tell you that your FAITH in Me is your OVERCOMING VICTORY, and it is a TESTIMONY before Heaven, earth, and hell. Heaven CHEERS you on, earth looks with AWE on the one STANDING IN FAITH, and hell GNASHES its teeth because it has just been DEFEATED again. Sometimes, OVERCOMING is not how you pictured it. You have battled for someone’s healing but they end up going to Heaven. You did NOT LOSE THIS BATTLE because every person welcomed into Heaven is an OVERCOMING VICTORY. Stop seeing yourself as WEAK and INEFFECTIVE because I see you as an OVERCOMER. Get My perspective on the battles you have fought and realize they have made you STRONG and MORE DETERMINED TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY. Your OVERCOMING FAITH is about to be REWARDED and VINDICATED as VICTORY after VICTORY unfolds and the OVERCOMERS fill the earth with LIGHT, GLORY, LOVE, GREAT PEACE, and UNITY. YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS!”

ROMANS 8:37 (NKJV) “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. GOOD NEWS!
    The last post, August 11, 2026 at 12:39 PM survived overnight. ONLY two more days! Yes, I’m countin’ 😅
    GOD’S PLANS FOR AMERICA WILL NOT BE HINDERED~BUT FULFILLED!
    THE VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD.
    We DECLARE to the evil empire YOU LOSE! WE WIN!
    NO BRAG! JUST FACT!
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our prayers against the prince of p e r s i a.
    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over i r a n.
    We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
    We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of -p e r s i a- ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
    ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of
    -i r a n.
    We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
    We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of -i r a n and its people.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  2. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    REMAIN IN ME
    August 12, 2026
    For My Heart Longs for My children to Know and Understand that the Best Part of their lives is coming and will remain for many years to come! But the enemy of your soul is working hard to distract you and discourage your believing that My Plans will Become Reality. So My Army of Light I encourage you to Dwell on My Promises that have been told you through My Prophetic Voices. Read them out loud and get them into your mind and soul and then say in response to your reading them~I Receive It! For I say If You Engage with My Words that I have given, behold your faith in ME will grow and your believing in A Better Future Will Too! For it is what you focus on is what feeds your soul and your mind! So My Army of Light~Remain in ME and do Not wander away!
    Proverbs 23:7a “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” In other words, what you think about, you become! (Patty’s paraphrase)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Journal Entries for My Plans For America Will Not Be Hindered~But Fulfilled! Video August 12, 2026
      pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/journal-entries-for-my-plans-for.html

      Journal Entries for My Plans For America Will Not Be Hindered~But Fulfilled! Video August 12, 2026
      pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/journal-entries-for-my-plans-for.html

      Delete
    2. Patty, can you please put where we can make donations to you after every time you give a prophetic word from the Lord put down you where we can donate to you even on Diana’s page she won’t care make it easy for your people to do it

      Delete
  3. Thank you Diana for your faithfulness in giving us God's words for our admonition, and growth in our faith of Him who has indeed overcome all! We thank God ,and you for passing along, all the decrees, declarations and prayers to take down the evil empire! We have WON! Darkness has LOST! Satan is a forever LOSER! PRAISE GOD, HALLELUYAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what the Lord gave me this morning is one of the keys to being an overcomer . The word STEADY was in my spirit and the words "Steady as she goes" This is a boat captain [God] knowing the boat is going the right SPEED and in the right DIRECTION.This is a parallel for us in this trip to overcome evil and sail safely into a harbor full of truth and righteousness .o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.e. a good word. Thanks for sharing.
      Have a great day everyone. tpp 🌺

      Delete
    2. What a good word. I just reread this post from yesterday, and your comment confirms what the Lord seems to be saying to me about it.

      Delete
    3. Amen to that, Denny. Our sails are up & steady to catch the winds!!

      Delete
  5. Diana, you have often mentioned seeing our Farher as well as Jesus and Enoch, and even your Elder. Could you try and describe their appearance to us, please? We would love to know what they look like since we have not seen them ourselves. It would be wonderful to have a visual image in our minds to picture Him/Them when we pray. Thank you so much. 🙏🕊💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t see their faces clearly, almost like they are behind a veil. But I can tell you that the Father has flowing, wavy white hair that is alive and bright blue eyes burning with fire; I’ve seen Jesus in different forms—on the cross, on a white horse, as a Lamb slain, and as a fierce Lion, He also has blazing blue fiery eyes; Holy Spirit is a cloudy form that has slight shape of a human and He moves freely and quickly and comes to rest on people and areas; Enoch resembles John Paul Jackson, he has olive skin, dark hair, and he’s not very tall but in fit form and very young and healthy—considering his age! I don’t feel that what I see is the fullness of the Godhead. I probably only see what I can handle. Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Diana, for beautifully describing Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and Enoch. Thank you for all that you do.
      tpp 🌺

      Delete
    3. I am glad for the descriptions. When the blog first started, I asked that question and was thought to be a troll .o e

      Delete
    4. Diana, thank you for sharing what you see when you meet with the Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit and Enoch. I can’t wait to see them like you do!! I know that day is coming.

      Delete
    5. What a beautiful description you have provided us, Diana. It helps to give us a visual image to focus on. What a blessing to be able to experience these visions! Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Diana. Beautiful! ❤️

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh how Uplifting, encouraging, and empowering this message from our Father feels!!! Thank you for sharing Diana. And for your descriptions of Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit and Enoch! I love it!! I pray for you and your family daily. I pray Father's Richest Blessings upon you!!🙏💯❤️💯🙏

      Delete
  7. HALLELUJAH, IM AN OVER COMER THROUGH MY LORD 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. ABBA.
    Today's word hits hard😭
    Thank You for Your encouragement ❤
    All Glory and Praise to You O God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    Loving Father, THANK YOU for sharing with us, “Your OVERCOMING FAITH is about to be REWARDED and VINDICATED as VICTORY after VICTORY unfolds and the OVERCOMERS fill the earth with LIGHT, GLORY, LOVE, GREAT PEACE, and UNITY. YOU ARE MY OVERCOMERS!”

    ABBA, THANK YOU that You have raised us up to become OVERCOMERS.
    “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
    ROMANS 8:37 (NKJV)

    THANK YOU for the Victory through Your son, our Lord and Savior, who has already overcome the world. “… He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world.” 1 JOHN 4:4 (NKJV)
    Father, Your GRACE is sufficient. We live in HIS Victory!

    THE OVERCOMERS
    CLUNG to their faith in GOD
    . . . in His Goodness
    . . . in His Power.

    THE OVERCOMERS
    Faced giants of darkness in the land
    suffered lack, sickness, and rejection.
    They CLUNG to their faith in GOD
    . . . in His Goodness
    . . . in His Power.

    THE OVERCOMERS
    Conquered overwhelming circumstances
    They became strong,
    determined to overcome the enemy
    They CLUNG to their faith in GOD
    . . . in His Goodness
    . . . in His Power.

    THE OVERCOMERS
    Faith was their Overcoming Victory
    a testimony before Heaven, earth, and hell.
    Heaven cheered them on.
    Earth looked with awe.
    Hell nashed its teeth,
    it was DEFEATED again!
    They CLUNG to their faith in GOD
    . . . in His Goodness
    . . . in His Power.

    THE OVERCOMERS
    Witnessed the unfolding of Victory after Victory
    They were Rewarded and Vindicated
    They filled the earth with Light, Glory, Love, Great Peace, and Unity.
    They CLUNG to their faith in GOD
    . . . in His Goodness
    . . . in His Power.

    THE OVERCOMERS
    Some were welcomed into Heaven
    This is their testimony:
    We CLUNG to our faith in GOD
    We are HOME,
    shining in His Light, His Glory, His Love
    We see His Goodness
    We see His Power.
    So, fight the good fight! “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?” 1 JOHN 5:4, 5 (NKJV)
    Heaven is an OVERCOMING VICTORY for THE OVERCOMERS.

    ALL GLORY TO GOD!
    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to see what Jesus looks like, go to Glenda Green's Love Without End website. He appeard to her and sat for a portrait. I have 2 friends who verify this is Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Google Glenda Green. Love Without End to see painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kirk! I really appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

      Delete
  12. "You have battled for someone’s healing but they end up going to Heaven. You did NOT LOSE THIS BATTLE because every person welcomed into Heaven is an OVERCOMING VICTORY. "

    I battled for almost a year for my younger sister who had cancer. I was sure God would heal her because God had healed her son when he was 10 years old. I stood with her son at the front of the church, with my hands on his head, and the healing power of God, like a blast furnace, hit me before it coursed through my nephew. I will never forget the heat and the sweat on my face and down the back of my legs as I prayed not to pass out from the power of the healing that came out the tips of my fingers like electricity, and into my nephew on 8/13/1997.
    Yet, she died before my eyes at 6:55 pm on December 18, 2019, exactly one week before Christmas.
    I was devastated.
    A few months later she appeared to me in a dream and said "You did all that you could."
    She appeared to me in two more dreams.
    In the third dream, she tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and she and I went to her "work area."
    I asked her if we were in heaven or on earth.
    She said we were in heaven.

    Those words today helped me to understand that her being in heaven is a victory, and she is healed, just not the way I hoped she would be.

    Thank you, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Holy Father.

      Delete
    2. Wow, Tina. This is a beautiful testimony. I lost my SIL this past November (2 days before Thanksgiving) I truly thought she would be ok. (She had stage 3 pancreatic cancer) I just decided that GOD would heal her. It never occurred to me she would actually pass away. But she did. I’m still carrying a lot of grief. But, she came to me in a dream too. I was in a crowded nightclub with music and dancing. I saw her across the room one second and the next she was tapping me on my shoulder. When I turned to look at her, she pointed up. I then woke up and immediately asked Holy Spirit what that meant. He said she was telling me that she was dancing in heaven! I asked my other SIL (her sister) if she liked dancing and she said yes! This has given me so much peace. It’s still hard sometimes though. - Erica C. .

      Delete
    3. Thank you FOGAG!
      Thank you for sharing this.
      What a sweet dream from the Father.
      We know we will see them again.
      This is what keeps me moving forward.

      Delete
  13. Oh my goodness- how much I needed this today! Thank you, Papa GOD. This is an answer to prayer. I love you so much! 😭🙏❤️❤️❤️ -.Erica C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sister passed away April 19th from cancer. Before she passed and I did not witness this, but a few other reliable witnesses did- they said she opened her eyes while in bed and reached up with her hands and pointed to the ceiling in a corner of the room and said she saw Noah's Ark. We researched the possible meaning, - her soul was getting ready to transition, safety and salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my❤
    Talk About a LOVING FATHER WHO KNOWS SEES AND HEARS OUR CRIES.
    Seems like a number of us needed to know that in spite of the death of a loved one,WE ARE STILL OVERCOMERS!!!!
    Thank you Erica C and Tina for sharing.
    My younger sister passed away in January of this year(the day after my birthday ).
    The past 6 months have been the hardest of my life as I questioned so much.
    It was a year+ long battle with breast cancer.
    I had been able to share with her some of what I'd learned/was learning about Father from this blog, plus sermons by Tim Sheets.
    I was so sure she'd be healed here on earth so her passing really crushed me.
    Only in the last month or so has the grief lifted.
    Amazingly just LAST NIGHT as I dozed off , I asked ABBA one more time about her death wondering where I went wrong.
    HE answered today in a way that had me undone yet healing at the same time😭
    What A GOOD GOOD FATHER ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. And Thank you Diana💗 for saying "yes" to Father's calling on your life to conscript us into service and teach us so much more about Him.
    Thank you also to Patty❤ for your "yes" to God.
    And Tpp💜 thank you also.
    Your written out prayers helped me tremendously these past few months to still be a part of The Army of Light in the middle of grieving.
    Sending hugs to all🤗

    ReplyDelete
  17. What A beautiful Word and so many beautiful, heartfelt posts!
    Our Father is SO Powerful, SO Mighty, SO Glorious and yet He is able to comfort each one of us, to hold us, to wipe away every tear and bring us Comfort, Hope and Joy! Thank You, Father! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Holy Spirit!
    How AWESOME IS HE! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ifenna, thank you for sharing! If I'm not mistaken, I believe I'm remembering you from January. If so, at that time you were asking for prayer. I remember because my very closest friend and prayer partner "moved" to be with Father. It was exactly 10 days before you let us know that your sister had passed. During that timeframe, I was so devastated, too. But Holy Spirit let me know that I needed to move forward. I gathered up all my strength and grabbed on to the hem of Jesus garment, His Word and this site. It has been the pathway forward that I've been shown. That's why I'll always write Holy Spirit led me here. So we know, our loved ones are OVERJOYED in Heaven. We are at Peace and we are OVERCOMERS with our brothers and sisters here. For now, WE ALL HAVE WORK TO DO. All is well! Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤💗❤💗❤ Judith you remembered.
      I think it was early February or so that I summoned the courage to ask for prayer support.

      Delete
    2. I was truly in a disbelieve, pouting state of mind. But when you requested prayer, it turned my attention. I was hoping maybe my prayers would be answered for someone else. That they wouldn't be wasted. Now I know. Your sister and my friend are now part of heavenly prayer warriors along with all the heavenly Hosts and Angels, and with all of us as His Army of Light, it doesn't get much better than this!!

      Delete
  19. Zona. I typed in Glenda Green’s Sight that someone mentioned and all I could get was her books for sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here only books for sale but one fuzzy book cover that was maybe Jesus?

      Delete
  20. I love this word from the Father. I love all the precious, special posts & comments about the moments in your lives and how God has shown up. Thank you all! Ifenna,, I also remembered your prayer request and I myself questioned why God did not heal your sister after we all sent out many prayers. That really sent me to seek more of Him. Most of us have battled for someone’s healing and it did not turn out like we expected. Denny, I also remember prayers for your wife, Martha. God’s answer today is what I will treasure moving forward as I remember the family I have lost. It brings me a lot of comfort and peace. This is a post I will keep handy and reread. God’s abundant blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤❤❤ Isn't just so precious how Father uses our/others' testimony to draw us closer to Him , to teach us truths about Him we don't yet know.
      "And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart"
      Jeremiah 29:13
      Asking Him questions about things we don't get, draws us closer to His heart and He answers us in ways that blow our minds💥

      Delete
    2. And o.e,(Denny)
      I remember your precious "firstfruits" for my sister.
      That was so thoughtful and beautiful ❤
      Thank y❤u
      Shalom

      Delete
  21. God, You are so good to us and Your love for us is beyond words. It really hurts my heart when I hear people say things about You that are not true because I know how it grieves You. I pray these people will have a true & deep understanding of who You really are. I pray that all false beliefs will be removed when Your glory comes to the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  22. AMENNNN, HALLELUJAH, AMENNNN, ALL GLORY TO GOD, FOR HE IS GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED