A BLESSING OR A CURSE - September 24, 2026

 September 24, 2026


A BLESSING OR A CURSE

“Each person that I have created has a CHOICE before them to live a life of BLESSING OR A CURSED life and to have their lives BE A BLESSING OR A CURSE to others. To live a life of BLESSING or to be a BLESSING requires HUMILITY and SURRENDER to Jesus, to the INNER TRANSFORMATION process of Holy Spirit, and to DAILY LIVING your life in UNION with Me. Becoming a BLESSING and living a life that BLESSES others is a PROGRESSIVE JOURNEY. The more you YIELD of your HEART to Me, the more BLESSING you will RECEIVE and BECOME. What looks like LOSS and WEAKNESS in the eyes of those who choose to live life ON THEIR OWN TERMS, is actually of GREAT BEAUTY and STRENGTH in the Spirit realm and it has the POWER to CHANGE the natural realm from CHAOS and REBELLION to ORDER and PEACE. Those who choose to live according to their own ways and desires WILL NOT LIVE OUT THEIR DESTINIES and they will CURSE the world with REBELLION, SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS, and the INTRUSION OF EVERY EVIL THING.”
JAMES 3:16 (NLT) “For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.”
“Those who are STRIVING for My APPROVAL and for the PRAISES OF MEN, think they are SPIRITUAL GIANTS but I see them as leading people ASTRAY from living a life of HUMILITY and SURRENDER that releases GREAT BLESSINGS into the world.”
PHILIPPIANS 2:3 (AMP) “Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit (through factional motives or strife), but with (an attitude of) humility (being neither arrogant or self-righteous), regard others as more important than yourselves.”
“My Army of Light, you have chosen to walk the COSTLY PATH of a life the BLESSES the world. You wear a CLOAK of HUMILITY, but My LIGHT SHINES OUT from your life in Me, and it BLESSES the world. You will be GREATLY REWARDED now and throughout eternity for living a life that BLESSES the world. Those who live a life of BLESSING, will receive My BLESSINGS as a REWARD and as an INHERITANCE. You are BLESSING the world with your LAID-DOWN LIVES; and you will, in turn, be BLESSED.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. We can be a blessing to others by letting them know we are winning this fight against evil in the world. We are well able to defeat the giants and take the land of milk and honey[the Golden Kingdom] o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If people know that Father God is behind and in front of us, they are assured of VICTORY. o.e.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Denny. You're a blessing to all of us!
      Peace and love to all. ๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒบ tpp

      Delete
    3. Yes, Denny you are!

      Delete
  2. Great point, Denny! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get any clearer than this.
    Ultimately, the choice is ours, because He gave us free will.
    What a sweet, sweet God.
    We don't know at what moment we will breathe our last breath here.
    Before the silver cord is loosed may the unrepentant surrender to Him.

    Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
    Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
    Ecclesiastes 12:6-7






    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and reassuring message from Father today. I need to let it resonate in my spirit.
    Love to all. SHALOM tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those that have lost family and friends because they stood their ground are holding up the fort.

      Father said, “What looks like LOSS and WEAKNESS in the eyes of those who choose to live life ON THEIR OWN TERMS, is actually of GREAT BEAUTY and STRENGTH in the Spirit realm and it has the POWER to CHANGE the natural realm from CHAOS and REBELLION to ORDER and PEACE.”

      Delete
    2. BTW The Official Report is ‘There are 700,000 sealed indictments which can include up to 99 individuals per indictment.’ 700,000 alone is a huge number.
      Earlier, it was reported we could 'average' 25 people per indictment which comes to a minimum of 17,500,000.

      HOLD THE LINE!
      UNITED WE STAND!
      WITH GOD, WE WIN!

      Delete
    3. Amen! I’m holding the line. Tribunal’s will probably take a while. I am in the camp of those that believe some have already happened. But the number is a large one.

      Delete
  5. THANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA,
    I'm standing in your word and your promises, ❤️๐Ÿ’ช❤️
    I'm strong in the LORD and the Power of HIS MIGHT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Heavenly Father that You love us so much You gave us free will. I choose to live a life of blessing. I want my life to become such a blessing that it blesses others to freely choose You. I surrender to You. Keep transforming me and make me humble. Teach me & show me deeper ways to yield to Your heart. My heart is open to all You have for me to pass on blessing after blessing to each person You have created. As I yield to You, allow Your power & love through me to change the natural realm from chaos & rebellion to order & peace. I choose to partner with You to be a great blessing to the world and in turn I receive Your blessings to me. Thank You Heavenly Father!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Amen. Thank You, Abba! Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice, Your Love, Light, Life and Promises. Your Word is Truth. I am so blessed, to be able to sit and walk with You and to be called to Your Army of Light! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    2. Beautiful prayer. And, Deborah, you are a blessing to all the Army of Light. You’re the Honorary Captain of our “meet and greet” as well as a Powerful Warrior. You encourage each one of us with the support you offer, acknowledging everyone, and praying for specific needs. I love that about you
      .
      Thank each and every one of you for all that you bring to the Army of Light to keep us tightly knit together. For those who are silent, and don’t post, we appreciate you just as much. Pop your head in the door now and then — we would love to hear from you.

      May God Bless and Reward each and every one of you ABUNDANTLY!
      SHALOM! SHALOM! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก tpp

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY KINGDOM IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!
    September 24, 2026

    And I the Lord say to you My Army of Light ~ Behold My Kingdom Is the Exact Opposite of your flesh! For when someone treats you unkindly or with malice, what is your instant response? Don’t you want to do the same back to them? Don’t you want to speak harshly back to them? But what does My Word say? “Never pay back evil for evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.” (Romans 12:17) “For my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:9) So, as you can see My Army of Light treating others in a Kingdom Manner is so different than what your natural inclinations would do. So Enable My Kingdom To Work In Your Life By Living It! For this is Living A Life Worthy of The Calling!

    Luke 6:27-36 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken from you, don’t try to get them back. Do to others as you would like them to do to you. If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! And if you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! And if you lend money only to those who can repay you, why should you get credit? Even sinners will lend to others sinners for a full return. Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.”

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Darlene @ 4:33pm.
    from yesterday’s post- “Knowingly” (9/23/26):


    I agree with the one who said to you:
    “… this may be your calling”
    (In THE LORD) …(i.e. ”Weeping” a lot; and over many things.)

    HOLY SPIRIT brought to my remembrance:
    Jer. 9: 1, 10, 17-19a, 20, 24.

    17) Thus says the LORD OF HOSTS:

    “Consider and call for the mourning women,
    That they may come;
    And send for skillful wailing women,
    That they may come.
    18) Let them make haste
    And take up a wailing for us,
    That our eyes may run with tears,
    And our eyelids gush with water.
    19) For a voice of wailing is heard from Zion: …”

    20) Yet hear the word of the Lord, O women,
    And let your ear receive the word of His mouth;
    Teach your daughters wailing,
    And everyone her neighbor a lamentation.

    24) … … ”

    Joel 2:17, 18, + …”
    And let The Priests, The Ministers of THE LORD,
    Weep between the porch and the alter, and let them say,
    Spare THY people O LORD, and give not THINE Heritage to reproach that the heathen should rule over them…”

    (So be encouraged in THE LORD,
    That’s apparently how GOD “wired” you for intercession; … And you are welcome and needed in The Body of CHRIST !)

    ⚡️๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ•Š️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful for the ladies shedding tears because I am seriously ready to kick tail. o.e.

      Delete
    2. And I am telling you we are going to do it ! o.e.

      Delete
    3. Joshua and Caleb had the right idea. I was thinking the Israelites in mass could have surrounded the camp of the Giants at night and wiped them out before they could react. 4 Israelites to every giant. No forty years wandering around in the desert. God could have been in front and behind making sure of VICTORY. o.e.

      Delete
    4. Denny, kick their butts real good!! Stomp on them too.
      R Rivers,
      Thank you, It's amazing. As I read what you wrote about Jeremiah 9 I remembered about a 1½ weeks ago I was reading that chapter to try and put some dreams together. 
      Seems I have been so dense or forgetful that I did not put the dreams & Jer 9 together. 

      Hmm, God told me but I forgot about it. 
      I have gone thru this crying stuff before as well. 

      Thanks R River for writing what you heard. 

      Now next time I will remember. Think positive! 

      TPP, last night, I used the Divine Mercy app I have on phone.
      Maybe I will pull up the videos of them praying it in church back during covid. I saw a few months ago they were still on their youtube page. I always felt better when said along with them, even though a recording.
      Thanks all.
      Also, seems some of the message today also spoke to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING