A MIGHTY RECOMPENSE IS COMING - September 11, 2026

 September 11, 2026


A MIGHTY RECOMPENSE IS COMING

“A MIGHTY RECOMPENSE IS COMING to the people of your nation for the DESTRUCTION that was inflicted on it twenty-five years ago. Before I can truly RECOMPENSE all the LOSSES and HEAL the WOUND inflicted on the people, the TRUTH of what happened on this date twenty-five years ago needs to be COMPLETELY UNCOVERED and REVEALED. Yes, your nation has enemies from WITHOUT but on their own, they’re not that powerful. It is the enemies from WITHIN who ORCHESTRATED this CRUEL PLOT in order to cause great FEAR that would allow these darkened hearts to implement CONTROLLING measures that STOLE another level of your FREEDOM and brought you further under their CRUSHING TYRANNY. These ones are completely sold out to serving the darkness and their own SELFISH GREED and they think nothing of SACRIFICING thousand of lives in order to achieve their goals of complete DOMINATION of the people, the wealth, and the resources of the world. This is satan’s attempt to completely STEAL My MANDATE for man to take DOMINION over the earth and to fill it with LIFE, BEAUTY, ABUNDANCE, and FREEDOM. He believed he could SHORT-CIRCUIT My plans of LIFE with his plans of DEATH and DESTRUCTION. As I UNCOVER and REVEAL the FULL STORY of what happened on 9/11, the TRUE ENEMIES of your nation will be EXPOSED and many people will be SHAKEN AWAKE from the WEB OF LIES that were told the nation. True JUDGMENT and JUSTICE will be DEMANDED and FULFILLED before the eyes of your nation. Then, you can look for and receive A MIGHTY RECOMPENSE from My hand.”

PSALM 9:5-6 (NASB) “You have rebuked the nations, You have eliminated the wicked; You have wiped out their name forever and ever. The enemy has come to an end in everlasting ruins, and You have uprooted the cities; the very memory of them has perished.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I have been saying who was responsible for 911. Our own people including Bush and Chenny. On this blog. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be revealed at some point that these deep state people literally own us ! o.e.We are real slaves !

      Delete
    2. Denny, I completely agree! I use quantum faith in that we were slaves! We are under the blood and belong to Jesus.

      Delete
    3. Last night as I scrolled through youtube and saw various thumbnails on 911 showing George Bush(as president at the time), I wondered what people would think when the truth finally came out about that day.

      Delete
    4. Ironically, demonically, really, Bush gave a speech in honor of the 25th anniversary of 9/11. Lord, let the TRUTH be exposed!

      Delete
    5. The Bushes and others at a funeral[Carter?] Were handed a note that said---THEY KNOW. o.e.

      Delete
    6. Bush acting like such a hero sent our troops to be killed searching for a ghost.o e.

      Delete
    7. Right away they published pictures of the hijackers. Pictures all ready to go. Do you remember? o e

      Delete
    8. Just look how the lying rats[ for 25 years] have controled the news and are still keeping people in the dark about 911. o.e

      Delete
    9. I remember, Denny. It was all so neat and tidy. I didn't see it then, not until several years later.
      What was in the envelopes given to certain people at that funeral - was it McCain's? Or GHW Bush's? -will come to fruition.

      Delete
    10. 9/11 files to be declassified today! It's happening! Praise Jesus!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

      Delete
    11. The funeral was Bush Senior, except his real name was sheff or something
      (nazi german)

      Delete
    12. I believe what was written and handed to them in the envelopes said, “We have it all”.

      Delete
    13. Also, Tower 7 was reported to have fallen at 5:00pm when it didn’t actually fall until around 5:20pm. And as the towers fell, you can see footage of detonators going off before the collapsing floors even reached that far down. I look forward to seeing those who were responsible receive the judgement they are due from Almighty God.

      Delete
  2. Last nights word from the Lord:the host angels are TOUGHER and more numerous than the fallen angels under satan.o e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's reassuring, Denny.

      Delete
    2. Denny, that's why there's been resistance against the words in our declaration:
      ➡πŸŽ†We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.

      Thanks for your help! 🌺 tpp

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU EL SHADDAI, THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE FREE FREE FREE INDEED πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream - late August 2001

    Note:
    Did not remember the dream until after 9/11/01

    I am at the end of a hallway in my old junior high school, a creaky 3 story building built in the early 1900's that has been torn down now for decades.
    The wooden floors creaked.
    A VERY TALL man is standing next to me; his shoulders are the width of two men.
    He is ENORMOUS.
    He begins walking with me, by my side, down the long hallway, but the old wooden floors do not creak.
    It is as if the sound has been turned down, or someone pressed the mute button.
    When we finally reach the end of the hallway, the man opens the classroom door and steps aside so I can look in.
    I see hundreds of men and women dressed in white nurse uniforms, sitting at their desks, leaning forward, listening intently to a voice I cannot hear.
    I ask the man, "why are they all dressed like nurses?"
    He says, "what do you call nurses on earth?"
    I ponder for a second, then say "Angels of mercy!"
    Then I ask him, "why are there so many of them?"
    The large man looks very sad and says, "they are receiving their finals instructions from the Master."
    Two weeks later, the horror unfolded on 9/11/2001.
    Then I remembered the dream.
    Angels of mercy were receiving their final instructions from the Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting dream.
      I saw a picture last night( posted on youtube) that someone took on that day.It was of medical personnel outside the emergency room of a hospital in Virginia (some with arms folded across their chests) WAITING AND LOOKING expectedly for patients to arrive for them to treat.
      Your dream Isabel reminds me of the picture.

      Delete
    2. Your dream also reminds me of what I saw on TV as dozens and dozens of ambulances lined up along both sides of the street near the site of where the Twin Towers stood, with paramedics standing outside their respective ambulances looking and hoping to see patients brought to them for transport to the nearest hospitals. NYC emergency rooms and surgical rooms were fully staffed also, waiting to receive patients.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I forgot to put my name for above message πŸ˜”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord let the truth come forth now, in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! May the God of Justice reveal the evil and evildoers and cause Justice to flow like water! Unmask the unrepentant wicked and show the world their evil deeds!

      Delete
  7. I have been using the instructions from earlier this week on several issues with miraculous results!
    From my journal this morning:
    I release the flaming fire of God on the wickedness and deception behind 9/11, and I command it to burn up until all know the truth and the all guilty are brought to justice- dead or alive. I replace it with truth, unity, and resolve of the masses to never allow this to happen again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Chenny is dead.I think he was exposed and commited suicide. We will see.

      Delete
  8. Praise the LORD and AMEN!πŸ‘‘πŸ•Š❤️πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMEN! AMEN, Father! YOU EXPOSE the web of lies! Your Word says in Luke 12: 2 There is Nothing covered up that will NOT be revealed. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    AMERICA CAN HEAL!
    September 11, 2026

    THIS DAY—25 years ago such a TRAGIC THING happened in America! Such Evil that brought Death and Destruction! And then the war that followed…And I say to you that 9/11 was a day that was surrounded by Secrecy, Deception and Greed that included Death to many and also the firefighters and emergency personnel that died trying to save those that desperately needed help. For All of America sat watching the news in Shock that something like that would happen! And I Say I AM SICK of the Absolute Lies of What Really Happened that day! For I Shall Uncover the Truth and I Say Whistleblowers are going to come forth as well! For this Cover Up of what occurred and those that planned it and executed it are GOING DOWN! For America Deserves the TRUTH SO THAT AMERICA CAN HEAL!

    Psalms 60:11, 12 “Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly. For it is He who shall tread down our enemies.”

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many will be surprised and dismayed to find the truth. This is why it all has to come out a little bit at a time. People have to digest it to except it. God is love but he is also justice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted a portion of the Feast of Trumpets on Diana’s Blog
    THE ANGELIC HOST September 10, 2026 starting at 11:20 PM. Here is the remainder.

    FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2026 — DATE AND OBSERVANCE
    In 2026, the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) begins at sundown on Friday, September 11, and the first day falls on Saturday, September 12, with the traditional two day Rosh Hashanah observance ending at nightfall on Sunday, September 13.

    KEY DATES
    • Start: Sundown, Friday, September 11, 2026 (Hebrew 1 Tishrei 5787)
    • First day: Saturday, September 12, 2026
    • Second day: Sunday, September 13, 2026 (nightfall)
    Because September 12 falls on Shabbat in 2026, traditional Jewish practice does not blow the shofar on the first day; instead, the principal shofar blowing occurs on the second day, Sunday, September 13

    BIBLICAL BASIS
    The Feast of Trumpets is commanded in Leviticus 23:23–25 and Numbers 29:1 as the first day of the seventh month, a day of rest, a holy convocation, and a memorial of blowing trumpets. In Hebrew, Yom Teruah means “day of the loud blast” or “day of the trumpet”

    OBSERVANCE
    • Jewish tradition: Marked by shofar blowing, special prayers, and a day of rest; in 2026, the shofar is blown on the second day due to the Shabbat falling on the first day.
    • Christian observance: Some Christian groups follow the Hebrew calendar and observe Yom Teruah as a biblical appointed time, often with worship, prayer, and reflection .
    • Significance: It is the first of the High Holy Days, marking the start of the Jewish religious year and, in Jewish tradition, the beginning of the Ten Days of Repentance leading to Yom Kippur.

    In summary: For 2026, the Feast of Trumpets begins at sundown on September 11, with the first day on September 12, and the full traditional observance runs through September 13.

    SHALOM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blow your Shofars on Sunday! 🌺 tpp

      Delete
  13. Any scientific minds out there?
    I heard "Encode or maybe it was Incode" in spirit today.

    Wikipedia talks about DNA.
    I just starting my day, late I know so figured I would ask.
    Later when asking if from Father, I fell asleep and 2 got scary dreams where I was about to be attacked 1 by a snake, 1 by a man but saved at last minute from both. So no idea if dreams were about this en/incode.

    I know not to put the dreams here, this is just for context.
    I think the dreams were possibly the past.
    1 dream with snake I was in parents house but not look anything like it . It was a long skinny gray/silvery thin anake and a reddish steel bar apearred out of no where after me repeatally commanding it to leave in Jesus name.
    2nd dream I was on a street behind a big apartment like building or maybe old factory all brick. It had a junk yard behind it. And surrounded on sides and back by empty lots like in cities where old building ripped down.
    Lots happened and I got away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. TPP,
    no idea if God sent this about your online trouble....
    Ai issue, maybe:
    Incode is an identity verification company that provides AI-driven biometric authentication and identity verification solutions for businesses and governments. Its platform, Incode Omni, enables secure onboarding and fraud prevention across sectors like finance, hospitality, and healthcare.

    I dont normally use short assist in search engine but this was the most condensed info.

    But the dream about a snake hidden under my arm on desk and when told it to leave it grew to a point of ready to lunged at me makes me think the dna in dream.
    But maybe its a 2fer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene,
      Thank you for the information. I don’t know anything about programming computers, in/encoding, encryption, algorithm, cryptography, etc. It’s all a foreign language to me. You assisted in posting one time and finally BOUND IT before you were successful. I did the same thing on that 9th try — I’m a slow learner.
      I actually came upon these words in my computer search: ‘References/Examples in Code (Conceptual Python)’. I don’t know what python means in computer language, but no doubt there’s a snake involved.

      I think you’re on to something!!! 🌺 tpp

      Delete
    2. Tpp,
      I remember seeing maybe last year in youtube something about pythons in computer system.
      I have shut off as much ai out of my pc as possible. I never watched the video.
      I don't know much about computers.
      But that dream has me wondering about your problem & my internet issues.

      Delete
  15. Yes foreign nations alone could not have pulled off such a devastating event. We call forth the reveal of all truth about 9/11 and ALL who were involved in Jesus’ name!

    ReplyDelete
  16. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    RULE!
    September 11, 2026
    From 3 years ago where the Lord shows us how to Rule! September 11, 2023

    For you, My Children, My Army of Light are issuing orders for My Angel Armies through your decrees and speaking forth My Word into the atmosphere. Now, these decrees and speaking My Word cannot be said in the mind—NO! For you need to speak these out loud into the atmosphere to receive its FULL EFFECT for being a King and Priest means speaking and giving orders to those who are assigned to you for I have assigned certain angels to you and these angels hear your voice and not your thoughts. So you must ACT like a King and a Priest with the authority that I have given you. For this war season needs Leaders who KNOW WHO THEY ARE and the RESPONSIBILITY they CARRY! So start Ruling and Reigning NOW through your actions AND your Mindset! For if you think of yourself as lowly and unworthy or not much of anything, your actions and words will reflect your thoughts! So ~ Arise for I AM calling you Kings and Priests—Not Paupers!

    Revelations 5:10 “And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for posting this. Either I missed this or forgot it.
      I have done them silently a lot. Ugh πŸ₯Ί

      Delete
  17. Father, I am so grateful for your revelations to us, for Diana and Patty as well as others who have stood gallantly, sharing your word as you gave them. You have seen to it, that we know. This way we can stand with you in your authority and call forth the truth, release the angelic hosts... being bold and courageous with your rod of steel placed in our back. President Donald J Trump will not stand alone. Thank you for dealing with our enemies from within and without. Not one will escape. Each will stand before you. My stomach may turn at the wickedness that is revealed but stand in you I will. Together in unity we stand and decree... Today is the day for victory over our enemies, for all to be exposed fully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen!! I agree with your beautiful prayer!

      Delete
    2. Amen!!! Together in unity, we stand bold and courageous, and we decree: Today is the day for victory over our enemies, for all to be fully exposed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING