A NEW REFORMATION - September 20, 2020
September 20, 2020
A NEW REFORMATION
"It is time for a new REFORMATION in My Church. It is time for a CLEAN OUT of CORRUPTION and DUPLICITY and for an end to LAWLESSNESS among My leaders and My people. Before a good HARVEST can be gathered, there is need to SWEEP the threshing floor clean of all the old chaff that has accumulated over the years as lawlessness crept into the Church. My WINDS of CHANGE will blow the chaff away and My RAINS will wash the harvest floor clean. My FIRE will purge away any remnants of self-seeking and self-serving, as the fear of the Lord descends like a cloud over your Nation and I once again become the Head of the Church, and she becomes My Bride. It may be uncomfortable, even embarrassing for awhile but the end will be BEAUTIFUL, PURE, and POWERFUL. I am the Master Builder."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
It's hard to read this without also hearing an implication that the original Reformation was a good thing? Please, next time you sit down with our Heavenly Father, ask Him directly if the original Reformation was good or bad? From my limited knowledge of it, instead of the original goal of purifying the Church, it was used by our enemy to brake the Church into 1000 pieces :-( And so many of these new denominations don't even hold basic Christian teachings? I know God loves all his Children, but Jesus was pretty blunt with the Jewish leaders of his time who distorted the Jewish faith, and I'd don't think that has changed just because it's the 21st century.
ReplyDeleteMichael Seven reminds me of . . .let's see. . what was his name? .head tripper guy. .
Deletereligious spirit as the day was long. .
Leaning on his own understanding. . a bit of a prophet mocker. .
Oh, yeah Dark Elvis. lk Blessings All !
@lk By Jolly, George! I think you may be on to something. .our Elvis may be back as Michael Seven. He's got that same suggestion of Superiority. That whiff of Phariseeism
Deleteand book learning. . .but let's pray and agree he Can't be on earth
during God's Golden Age just to be a picky knitter.
We decree the Power of Holy Spirit, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, will OverTake this precious one and Shower him with Blessings and Gifts of True Wisdom, Knowledge, Revelation and Understanding. Let him walk in the Fullness of his destiny. Amen, Lord.
Man and the religious spirit can mess up any move of God, but He continues to faithfully give us progressive revelation into His heart and His Word. The Protestant Reformation was incredibly important, as the Church had lost the concept of salvation by grace and the Blood of Jesus and that was restored to people. He also translated the Bible into the common language of the people so that they could read the Scriptures for themselves—also vital to the growth of the true Church. Was Luther perfect—far from it, but God used him to restore salvation back to the Church and to put the Bible into the people’s hands. New revelations do create division—those stuck in keeping things like they’ve always been will not receive anything new. I think Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth will be dealing with all the splinters and groups and unifying the Church once again around Jesus and the power of God. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGood answer
DeleteI welcome what God is doing with His church! So many churches & denominations & different beliefs. There is only one God with one message so how can so many of these churches interpret Him so wrongly. This has bothered me for a long time. I never felt good about ANY church I attended because clearly God was not the Head. Let God bring His truth over all this lawlessness and become the Head of the Church! I can’t wait for this!!
DeleteDiana, I often wonder how the religions that have got to so wrong, like the Mormons and Jehovahs Witnesses, which my Mum is still one, how He is going to unify them as His bride too. He is the waymaker we know this, so He will make a way and I genuinely cant wait for that, because I love my Mum and she loves God, just not the right one, there is a demon at the head of the JW's and the Mormons, but i know our Father will deal with this, thankyou Father God 🙌🔥❤️
ReplyDeleteHi just a quick reply to 5:41 pm. I was thinking also about this at times and how all of this will change. I believe the power of the Spirit of God will be so manifested during this great revival and also the great clearing away of the wickedness, that people will just be so overwhelmed ty the presence of God and they will see who Jesus is and all the miraculous healings and signs and wonders and their belief systems will come into alignment with the truth of God's Word. And we will all know Him.
DeleteZlatko Sudac (pronounced Soo-dahts), born 24 January 1971), is a Roman Catholic diocesan priest for the diocese of Krk, Croatia. In 2014, I was fortunate to attend a 3-day retreat with him at the Bethany Retreat House on the island of Lošinj. This was the most significant pilgrimage for me spiritually next to renewing my baptism in the Jordan river (2021).
ReplyDeleteThis short video is very powerful reflecting the time we are living, preparing for Holy Spirit and healing. I pray it permeates your spirit! tpp
The Power of the Holy Spirit - Fr Zlatko Sudac with English interpreter Ann Vucic
February 5, 2018 11:11 minutes
www.bing.com/search?q=fr+sudac+videos&FORM=QSRE2
Father Zlatko Sudac’s Prayer of Surrender
DeleteCome, Most Holy Spirit.
Come, Spirit of Grace.
Come, our Healer.
Come, Risen Lord.
Come, our beloved Teacher.
Lord, my heart is in need of you.
The depths of my heart cry out for You.
I wish to open myself entirely to You.
I desire that You penetrate me completely,
that I belong to You, that You
enter into my heart.
I desire that only You dwell there.
I desire to love You eternally.
Fill me with Your holy love.
Strengthen me and be with me always.
May Your Holy Name be praised.
I pray to you, Lord, for every person,
for every heart that is beating for You.
Answer their prayers.
Do not allow any one of them to be lost.
This life passes so quickly.
Allow us to become aware
of what is important,
to not lose ourselves, but to gain You.
You are the only center of our lives.
Only with You can I know what
and who I am.
Come, Lord. Come Most Holy Spirit.
My heart is waiting for you.
Amen.
That video and that prayer are so good, TPP! I'd never heard of Fr. Sudac. In the video, he inspired me to pray for my pastor and all priests to "ardently pray for the power of the Spirit." I pray for them all the time, but that specific thing has now been impressed on my spirit to pray for! I'm envisioning it happening, the Holy Spirit falling on our priests, deacons, and on pastors... What a pilgrimage and retreat that must have been.
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “A NEW REFORMATION from SEPTEMBER 20, 2020.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
All Powerful and Ever Living God,
We UNITE our hearts with Your Heart.
We RAISE our eyes to You,
the Great I AM — the Master Builder.
We JOIN in Your Declaration: IT IS TIME!
It is time for a new Reformation.
It is time for a clean out of corruption and duplicity.
It is time for an end to lawlessness among Your leaders and Your people.
SWEEP the threshing floor clean of all the old chaff.
BLOW the chaff away.
WASH the harvest floor clean.
PURGE AWAY any remnants of self-seeking and self-serving.
Let the FEAR of the Lord descend like a cloud over our Nation.
IT IS TIME!
We CALL upon You, the Head of the Church —
the Master Builder!
We PRAY from the depths of our hearts,
REFORM Your church.
FILL her with Your Power.
BREATHE new Life into her.
TRANSFORM her into Your Glorious Bride.
BEAUTIFUL, PURE, and POWERFUL.
MAKE HER YOURS ONCE AGAIN!
IT IS TIME!
We PRAY this unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior,
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen & AMEN.
DeleteHALLELUJAH. WE DECLARE: IT IS TIME.THANK YOU JESUS.
Delete