A WARRIOR’S STRENGTH - September 27, 2026
September 27, 2026
A WARRIOR’S STRENGTH
This morning outside my sunroom, all was absolutely still. Not a leaf stirred and no birds came flitting and twittering by. A profound peace and rest filled my heart, and I worshiped our Great God.
“My treasured Warriors of Light, you have learned to ENCOURAGE yourself in My written Word and in the promises I give My prophetic voices. You have entered into the WEAPON of WORSHIP, and you have seen the atmosphere SHIFT so that MOUNTAINS became MOLEHILLS and GIANTS became TOADS in the POWER of My PRESENCE. But your greatest WARRIOR’S STRENGTH will come when you STILL everything around you and you ENTER INTO MY REST. When you DRAW ASIDE and come into UNION with My heart, your heart is SUPERNATURALLY LIFTED UP in My heart, the battle sounds CEASE, and you see everything from My PERSPECTIVE. Worry, doubt, and unanswered prayers FADE AWAY in the AWE of who I AM and My GREAT LOVE and POWER towards you. When you are at REST in My heart, you see your prayers ANSWERED and the VICTORY over the darkness as a REALITY. STRENGTH POURS INTO YOU for another day of warfare, and you will fight more STRATEGICALLY and with a RENEWED FAITH in My PROMISES. I AM INVITING you into this place of DEEP REST with Me and you will find it is where you receive WARRIOR STRENGTH.”
MATTHEW 11:29 (NLT) “Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” (Surrender)
PSALM 23:2 (NLT) “He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams.” (Inner vision)
ISAIAH 26:3 (NLT) “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You.” (Focus)
PHILIPPIANS 4:7 (NLT) “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Guard)
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Maybe 55 years ago I was able to see the Deep States plan to keep us away from peace and at the same time not paying attention to their evil. Two of their major plans were 1- get people engrossed in sports and 2-get people constantly thinking of sex. It does not take much observation to see how successfully they have carried out their program. o.e.
ReplyDeleteWe Warrior's need to understand the plans of these rats. o.e.
DeleteSports for the men (to distract from fighting real battles), and soap operas for the women (with their focus on disordered/dysfunctional relationships) - part of their plan. Nothing wrong with sports, but it's become an obsession for many, both men and women.
DeleteReality TV has been very destructive, portraying dysfunction and extreme immorality as entertainment. Feeding on it, “binge watching” has produced bad harvests in our world. Seed-time-harvest. But God…
DeleteYes, Cynthia! But God... And He has been planting seeds, too - soon we'll see HIS harvest come pouring in! We're seeing it already, but soon it will be so abundant we won't even be able to take it all in. Praying continually for more discernment and increased capacity to hold His blessings!!
DeleteA few days ago, I was given the Surrender Novena - which I'd never heard of, but it is beautiful. Today's message and prayer go alongside Diana's message from the Father today: (message, from Jesus) "You are sleepless; you want to judge everything, direct everything and see to everything and you surrender to human strength, or worse - to men themselves, trusting in their interventions - this is what hinders my words and my views. Oh, how much I wish from you this surrender, to help you; and how I suffer when I see you so agitated! Satan tries to do exactly this: to agitate you and to remove you from my protection and to throw you into the jaws of human initiative. So, trust only in me, rest in me, surrender to me in everything." (prayer) Oh Jesus, I surrender myself to you, take care of everything!
ReplyDeleteWhat in the world is "Surrender Novena"? sounds like some kind of skin cream. o.e.
DeleteHaha Denny! It does sound kind of like it, doesn't it?? A novena is a prayer that is prayed for nine days in a row. (Nine in Latin is "novem." I e. November was the ninth month until they added two months at some point - February and June I think were added.) The Surrender Novena is a nine-day prayer of surrender to Jesus.
DeleteWow, I didn’t realize that was a novena! I read about it a few years ago, I’ve been praying it everyday since. I added, I surrender myself, my family and my country to you, take care of everything ๐
DeleteThat's great, Kimberly! And amen!
DeleteThe Romans are actually responsible for “screwing up” the Biblical calendar! I found a link that explains it much better than I could do.
DeleteThe Gregorian Calendar Vs The Hebrew Calendar
www.byzipporah.com/the-gregorian-calendar-vs-the-hebrew-calendar/
DeleteThat article gives a great explanation! They added January and February, not February and June. I was too lazy to look it up! I always wondered if the ten months of the year were longer, or were the years shorter?
Novenas are much more than a repetition of prayers. They are an expression of faith, hope and perseverance. They teach us that our relationship with God is cultivated with patience and devotion, and by joining in prayer we create a sacred space for the Holy Spirit to act in our lives. Whether we are seeking an intercession during a crisis, preparing for an important feast, or simply wanting to deepen our prayer life, novenas offer a powerful way to draw closer to God and trust in His Providence. By committing yourself for those nine days, you will discover that not only do your words reach God, but your own heart is transformed as well. Nine days is typically the length of time for a novena; however, the bible states to pray without ceasing. A good example is God has given us specific words to pray until we until we see HIM BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
Delete1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (AMPC)
Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually (always);
Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];
Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].
Excellent, TPP. Thank you. ๐
DeleteYou're welcome. A biblical example is when the Apostles and Mary, Jesus' mother, and others prayed while waiting on the Holy Spirit. Exactly what we should be doing now.
DeleteCOME, HOLY SPIRIT, COME!
Army of Light, when you have time, dive into the link provided above. Many may not know that our calendar is a pagan calendar!!! It would be nice to return to the biblical timeline. My heart aches for it! ๐บ tpp
Come, Holy Spirit. Come and settle on us with Your abundant Peace. Come like the rushing Wind, blowing where You Will. Come and ignite your people with the Fire of Your Love. Amen. ๐๐ญ๐
DeleteI hit the wrong emoji, but the tearful one is not inappropriate! ๐❤️๐ฅ๐
DeleteThank you Elizabeth for sharing the Surrender Novena! I’ve never heard of it. It’s a beautiful prayer!!
DeleteAnd thank you TPP for sharing the link regarding the calendars. I’ve always wanted to dive into that!
And, amen & amen to your prayer ๐ above, Elizabeth!!
DeleteLord, there is so much I want to study, learn and experience. Please supernaturally provide the time in my day.
DeleteTHANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThe Surrender Novena is so powerful! It transformed me and made me 10x closer to the Lord. He does take care of everything.
ReplyDeleteAs we have had to see so much of what evil-doers have been plotting against us, may we have more and more opportunities, as we rejoice in The Lord, to see what is true, noble, right, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy . (From Philippians 4), which will lead to peace and rest.
ReplyDeleteYes & Amen!!
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THE SEASON OF MANY REVEALS
September 27, 2026
For I Long For My Church To Be Emboldened by the Power of Holy Spirit! I Long For My Church To Be On A Firm Foundation that Is Found in Scripture. But I Say there Is More ~ More To Know and Understand! For it is the Season of Many Reveals ~ not only in America and nations but Also Specifically for the Church! For things that have been hidden and some for centuries are about to Come Forth! For So Long there has been false teachings and misunderstandings of what to believe in! But Behold I Shall Bring Clarity to My Church for how can My Church Become Glorious without being unified ~ of one heart and one mind? So, My Army of Light Call Forth this New Season of Many Reveals and for hearts and minds to believe and to receive what is being released!
Ephesians 5:26, 27 “that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that he might present her to Himself a glorious church not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.”
Philippians 2: 1, 2 “Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.”
Hallelujah! My Spirit is leaping in excitement for the fulfillment of Father's Word through Patty, The Season of Many Reveals. I keep singing "Joy To The World!" Thank you, Father! I can hardly wait... Amen!
DeleteI'm just adding...and Thank you, Holy Spirit! Thank You, Jesus!
DeleteI'm with you, Judith! Amen!
DeleteThank you Father ❤️ Amen ๐ Jehovah Shalom
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful what God is doing to unify His Body, and have every part working together❣️
ReplyDeleteYes & Amen again Arlene!!
DeleteJudy
ReplyDeleteThis is what I have been praying about for a long time. I just didn't see how the church I went to was able to speak in tongues, through the Holy Spirit, and yet didn't believe in prophets for our day! Praise God it looks like they will find out! It would have been nice to have them helping us make declarations and decrees to fight the evil trying to overtake our nations!!
"DRAW ASIDE".....just as Moses did when he encountered the burning bush.
ReplyDeleteYes ABBA, I take You up on Your invitation into this place of DEEP REST with You.❤๐
It's Sunday night. I had gone to worship service, read Diana and Patty, watched Pastor Kent and Apostle Tim, wrote a poem with Holy Spirit, and I still felt the Lord had something to say to me. I looked across the room at my gallery of pictures. The one of Jesus extending His hand in invitation seemed to be beckoning. I took His hand in my holy imagination. Suddenly we were sliding down an enormous slide, then sliding up to a tall peak. I looked around, asking the Lord what He wanted me to see. I saw myriads of eagles fling in one direction, like the WW2 movies when every good-guy military plane was in formation, flying into battle, when the really stirring music was making my heart beat fast. They were flying in to win!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Thank you for sharing it with us. It is very encouraging to me as I do not yet have these types of experiences. I know it’s possible, but perhaps I need to not rush through. I’m excited as I work with Holy Spirit to bring this to me also. I see some visions and I’m hearing God’s voice, but in my spirit I know there is so much more in the spirit realm to experience with God.
DeleteThanks for sharing your adventure with Jesus, BarbthePoet๐ค Thanks also for sharing calendar information, TTP. May we return to God’s calendar as part of God’s reset!
ReplyDeleteSunday morning in Brisbane Australia I encountered the exact same stillness in the atmosphere. I even commented to my husband - wow the sea is like a millpond, so calm. Is this the calm before the storm that the Lord is sending?
ReplyDeleteAmazing experience, Barbthepoet! So encouraging and uplifting, thank you for sharing. ๐๐ฅ๐ฆ
ReplyDelete