CLEARING THE HEAVY SPIDER’S WEB - September 6, 2021
September 6, 2021
CLEARING THE HEAVY SPIDER'S WEB
"Your prayers, your warfare, and your worship are beginning to clear the atmosphere of DARKNESS, DELUSION, and DECEPTION that the enemy had been weaving (like a heavy SPIDER'S WEB) over your Nation as the Church slept. The more the atmosphere is CLEARED, the more TRUTH can be REVEALED and received by people. I have always had a REMNANT who were AWAKE and TUNED to Me, and it is this remnant who have fought VALIANTLY by My side in this war to defeat the LYING DARKNESS. A day will come when those around you will approach you with humility asking you for more truth and with thankfulness that you held the ground of truth. Don't grow weary in this battle because I am about to BREAKTHROUGH the remaining WEB OF DECEPTION with a SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT and a SPIRIT OF BURNING. This huge reveal of truth will be TRAUMATIC and PAINFUL, and I want you to be APPROACHABLE, KIND, and HOPE-FILLED so that they have a safe place to come to for HEALING and further TRUTH. Well done, Remnant, for believing My words to you and for being willing to walk and fight in the GREATER GRACE that I supplied. Tune your heart to Mine so that you sing My song to the world."
ISAIAH 4:4 (God highlighted the number "4" to me in a dream last night. 44=judgment of the world.) (AMP) "When the Lord has washed away the (moral) filth of the daughters of Zion and has cleansed the bloodstains of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning,"
JAMES 4:6 (NASB) "But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says, 'God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.’"
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
so true Diana
ReplyDeleteThis spider web sown into our atmosphere and the sleeping church reminds me of a dream the Lord gave me many years ago and also, something He told me about the spirit of Jezebel.
ReplyDeleteSpirit of Jezebel - "Her nature is as of a spider. Study the nature of the black widow spider and you will understand the nature of this spirit."
The dream:
I'm in an office building standing inside a glass box. There are people milling around doing work things, oblivious to me. Jesus is standing to the left of me, outside the glass box. Even though it is an office setting, I know it's about the church that looks like any other worldly business. On the wall of the glass box is a painted on spider web. In the middle of the fake spider web is a LARGE and very real spider, moving around on the fake web. Jesus says to me, "They (church) would rather teach you to live with iniquity, than clean it up."
Many years later, I spent time writing down all the generational curses in my bloodline and repenting for me and for my ancestors for the generational sins committed by me and my ancestors. There were some sins I was unaware of, but God showed them to me in a dream, so I repented for those as well, and then asked the Lord to close those doors and dismiss the enemy's case brought against me and my bloodline. (Often, attacks against us from the enemy come from the enemy using generational curses against us, so I thought it would be a good idea to take that weapon away from Satan.) I'm not sure what the real spider and fake web has to do with iniquity. Maybe someone could give their thoughts?
Maybe the spider is the enemy who spins the web of fake lies to deceive us, and you are looking at the world that you don’t want to be apart of, as you are enclosed and separated from the world. You are in the world, but you are not of the world. Jesus is always there by your side to protect you and give you discernment regarding the fake web of lies from the enemy. Just a thought…
ReplyDeleteMaybe because the enemy’s lies are just an illusion of reality!
DeleteYes, exactly, we have so much of God’s truth and revelations to look forward to!
Delete