JOURNAL ENTRIES: Video THE GOD WHO THUNDERS - September 1, 2026
THE GOD WHO THUNDERS
Update on confirming news stories:
*Archeologists claim they have found the lost Biblical city
of Bethsaida, where Jesus performed miracles including healing a blind man and
feeding thousands.
*Massive flash flood that hit the Nepal/Tibet China border
has claimed more than 600 lives and 2,500 are still missing.
*Norway’s King Harald dies at age 89, joining Dolly Parton
age 80, Actor Tim Curry dead at 80, Peter Cullen, longtime voice of
Optimus Prime in "Transformers," has passed away at 85.
*Elon Musk JUST PUT THE ENTIRE TELECOM INDUSTRY ON NOTICE. Musk
says Starlink is moving toward ONE account for your home internet AND your
phone - with connectivity delivered directly by satellite.
If SpaceX can deliver on that vision, cell towers, carriers
and dead zones could face some serious competition. Telecom may never look the
same.
*187 EARTHQUAKES measuring 4.5 or greater IN JUST 7
DAYS...AND THEY'RE LIGHTING UP THE RING OF FIRE. Affecting: Japan. Indonesia.
The South Pacific. Alaska. The western coasts of the Americas.
"Confirmation of August 1st word “Endgame Strategies:”
August is the month that I will be releasing END GAME STRATEGIES to President
Trump and his team for the battle in the natural realm, and I will be giving My
Army of Light END GAME STRATEGIES as well."
Treasury Secretary on August 23rd post: “President Trump
has dismantled Iran's military capabilities, destroyed nearly 100 percent of
its military factories, and buried its nuclear program. We are now entering the
endgame. At dawn begins an economic D-Day - the single greatest
financial offensive ever”
*Also part of this endgame word: "Pray a PROTECTIVE
DOME to cover President Trump and his leaders when they meet that will keep out
ROGUE INTELLIGENCE, PURPOSEFUL LIES, and COWARDLY ADVICE."
They locked 3 secret service office workers in the Comm's
Dept out of the building and they are being investigated for leaking intel.
Chinese hackers have gotten into a lot of sensitive areas of the gov't and they
are busy shutting down those compromised servers that the Chinese were using.
Our ACTION ITEMS from this August 1st word: “Keep
crying out for FULL EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT and JUSTICE and BULLDOZE the LIES and
the LIARS out of the way and welcome in JUSTICE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and GREAT
PEACE. Support My AUGUST END GAME STRATEGIES.”
*US Debt Clock meme: ECONOMIC SUPERNOVA: DJT asking
“What’ll happen when we cap all loans at 3% interest and eliminate all income
and property taxes? “Einstein” figure responds: “Massive! An economic expansion
that has never been witnessed since the beginning of time.”
1. August 25, 2026
A WALL OF FIRE
ZECHARIAH 2:5 (NASB) “But I, declares the Lord, will be a
wall of fire to her on all sides, and I will be the glory in her midst.”
“At this strategic time in the battle of dark to Light, I
want you to declare that I will be A WALL OF FIRE around your nation, your
President, and his leadership team. My FIRE will PROTECT THE LIFE OF YOUR
NATION AND ITS LEADERS. This is the same FIERY PRESENCE that appeared as a
PILLAR OF FIRE in the desert. This PILLAR OF FIRE effectively HELD BACK the
most powerful army in the world at that time. But I AM coming as A WALL OF FIRE
around your whole nation and GREAT will be your PROTECTION from the hordes of
hell and those partnered with them. Enemies from WITHOUT and enemies from
WITHIN will find themselves CONSUMED by My WALL OF FIRE. My WALL OF FIRE
assures a GREAT TRIUMPH for the Forces of Light. My WALL OF FIRE will
ILLUMINATE My BLUEPRINTS for your leaders so that the VICTORY over the darkness
is assured. I will LIGHT UP strategies that they had not considered, and they
will be a COMPLETE SURPRISE to the enemy and will help BRING HOME THE VICTORY
of the Light. The Forces of Light will know that I AM SUPERNATURALLY helping
them TRIUMPH and all eyes will look to Me and all hearts will worship Me and
rejoice in the GREAT VICTORY.”
2. August 26, 2026
Today’s Date: 8/26/26 = 8 8 8 Triple New Beginnings!
NEW LIFE
“Even in the midst of TURMOIL, UNCERTAINTY about the
future, and HEAVY WARFARE against the darkness, I AM releasing NEW LIFE to you.
REACH OUT, TAKE A HOLD OF IT, AND BRING IT INTO YOUR HEART. Feel NEW LIFE,
RENEWED JOY, and PEACEFUL HOPE spring up anew in your body, soul, and spirit.
Live out of this NEW LIFE and let it color your world with FRESH, CREATIVE
IDEAS and POWERFUL WARFARE stomping on the evil empire whose aim is to STOP and
to CRUSH NEW LIFE. Breathing in this NEW LIFE that I AM offering you will
further STRENGTHEN your RESOLVE to DEFEAT and DISARM the life-stealing
darkness. The Winds of Change Host are BLOWING My BREATH of NEW LIFE into the
atmosphere so still yourself before Me and BREATH IT IN and be REVIVED and
RENEWED. This will carry you through to the end of the war between dark and
Light, and you will begin to live in the PROMISED FULFILLMENT of the BEAUTY and
BLESSING of the Kingdom Age. What about those who have come home to Heaven
before the war was won? Let Me assure you that they are experiencing the
FULLNESS of NEW LIFE and that they have received GREAT REWARDS for their part
in the Army of Light. You haven’t lost them from your ranks because they are
still fighting with you as part of the Great Cloud of Witnesses but with
GREATER POWER, PURITY, and FULLNESS of FAITH. Put your face into the wind and
breathe in My NEW LIFE.”
3. August 27, 2026
DECLARE: WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!
PSALM 16:8 (NKJV) “I have set the Lord always before me;
because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.”
“The evil empire’s positions have been GREATLY WEAKENED
worldwide. Their corrupt financial streams are being CUT OFF and DIVERTED into
the hands of the righteous. Their terrorist armies are being EXPOSED, TARGETED,
and they are in the process of being DEFUNDED. These worldwide BULLIES are NO
MATCH against the FIERCE WARRIOR HOSTS that you have released to carry out My
RESCUE OPERATION. The evil empire is SPINNING in a TIZZY—much like a
two-year-old’s TANTRUM because they’re not getting their way. Don’t be INTIMIDATED
by the NOISY TANTRUMS of those partnered with darkness. Their THREATS of
RETALIATION have been WEAKENED and their plots and schemes are being EXPOSED
and STOPPED. This is the time for My Army of Light to ARISE with a calm but
forceful declaration to all the enemy rhetoric and flack thrown into the air.
Say it, “WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!” Just keep STANDING STRONG and don’t get caught
up in FEAR-MONGERING or ANXIOUS WORRIES because the Light is WINNING. Much of
what the Light is doing is in PLAIN SIGHT but most people will not understand
the importance of what is being accomplished on the world scene right now by
your President, his team, the Military, the Army of Light, and the Hosts of
Heaven; but you can measure our SUCCESS by all the TODDLER TANTRUMS the lying
media is pushing out. Don’t get upset at the LIES and VITRIOL the darkness is
spewing right now. Just calmly rise up and declare: “You have LOST and we have
WON.” His Kingdom is now coming and His will is being done on the earth as it
is in Heaven.’ ‘WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!” Watch and see as the darkness is
ECLIPSED, and the Light arises to FILL YOUR LAND. Days of GOODNESS and HOPE are
ahead.”
4. August 28, 2026
I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST
“I AM GOOD, and I want My GOODNESS DISPLAYED to all the
nations of the earth. But My GOODNESS must be founded on JUSTICE and
RIGHTEOUSNESS because I cannot reward and bless STEALING, KILLING, OR
DESTROYING. It is not My GOODNESS when evil is OVERLOOKED, EXCUSED, or
PACIFIED. When evil is allowed to OVERRULE My righteousness, the evildoer is
EXCUSED as a VICTIM, and his destructive behavior is REWARDED. Meanwhile, the
truly righteous do not receive JUSTICE, and they are forced to BEAR THE
CONSEQUENCES of the ones who CHOSE to do evil. The evil empire rejoices when
they can COMPROMISE JUSTICE because it WEAKENS a nation and OPENS PATHS of
TYRANNY to be put into place. You see this battle RAGING in your nation right
now, as I SHOWCASE JUST and UNJUST JUDGES, lawmakers who CODIFY MURDER and
STEALING, brainwashed people who LOUDLY SUPPORT darkness and REJECT the Light.
This brainwashing has been PURPOSELY done by the darkness, and it has DEMONIC
ROOTS—the same demonic roots that caused Cain to SLAY his brother Abel. I will
now arise as JUDGE and My decisions CANNOT be COMPROMISED nor STOPPED. My
Remnant has CRIED OUT for JUSTICE, and JUSTICE they will receive from My strong
right arm and My fiery heart of JUSTICE. Evildoers and evil promoters will NO
LONGER STAND in the councils of men because their day of JUDGMENT has arrived.
Those who sowed STEALING, KILLING, and DESTROYING will receive the HARVEST of
what they have sown and their JUDGMENT and JUSTICE WILL BE FINAL. Do not FLINCH
when My arm SWEEPS AWAY the evil empire because I will also RAISE UP RIGHTEOUS
AND JUST LEADERS who will lead you into the Kingdom Age of PEACE and PLENTY.
Remember that I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST.”
5. JOURNAL NUGGET:
August 27, 2020
JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE
“Make no mistake about it, I have released judgment against
those in your Nation who have sided with and promoted DARKNESS. I will EXPOSE
and BRING THEM DOWN from their positions of wealth and influence. They are now
destined to lose their POSITIONS, their POWER, and their worldly POSSESSIONS.
What awaits them is the justice of this world and also My ultimate justice. It
is too late to stop this process even if they were to repent. Repentance will
now no longer affect My judgment, but it will save them from an eternity
separated from Me. Do not envy the wicked because their day of recompense has
arrived as a BULLDOZER and a THRESHING MACHINE and nothing will stop it. I have
spoken, and it will be so.”
PSALM 45:7a (NLT) “You love justice and hate evil.”
6. JOURNAL NUGGET:
August 29, 2023
VANQUISHING LOVE
This morning, I caught a flash of love from His eyes, and
it penetrated my heart, and I was undone.
“ALL I DO PROCEEDS FROM LOVE. The GIFTS I give, the
BLESSINGS I pour out, the course CORRECTIONS, the heart CLEANSINGS are
all MOTIVATED BY MY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU. Even My EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and ANGER
against those partnered with EVIL, is MOTIVATED by My LOVE. I do not want them
to continue HEAPING UP even more EVIL upon their lives that further OBSCURES My
FACE and My LOVE from them. The HARSH JUDGMENTS I AM about to UNLEASH against
the SERIAL USERS of people to gain POWER and to satisfy their GREEDY LUSTS will
STOP THE FLOOD OF EVIL they have unleashed on the INNOCENT. Keep this in mind
as you see the FLOOD of judgment flow over your enemies—EXPOSURES, JUSTICE,
DEATH—that it is MOTIVATED BY MY LOVE for them and My LOVE for you. Evil must
be STOPPED, or it will continue its CANCEROUS GROWTH until the body or the
nation is CONSUMED and DIES. I AM the God of LIFE, and My judgments will MAKE
WAY for a CLEANSING, COMPLETE RESTORATION, and the BEAUTY of HOLINESS to REST
on your lives and your Land. ALL I DO PROCEEDS FROM LOVE.”
7. JOURNAL NUGGET:
August 31, 2025
A CUP OF JUDGMENT AND FURY
PSALM 75 (NKJV)
“Those partnered with deep darkness have dug in their heels
and raised their level of REBELLION against Me. Their HATRED of anything
connected to My GOODNESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS is vilified and attacked by them in
more and more OBVIOUS displays of SPITE and DESPERATION to STOP the TSUNAMI of
EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE.”
Verse 2 “When I choose the proper time, I will judge
uprightly.”
“Here is what I say to the evil and rebellious:”
Verse 4-5 “I said to the boastful, ‘Do not lift up the
horn. Do not lift up your horn on high; do not speak with a stiff neck.’”
“This is the PROMISED END of those who CONSPIRE against Me,
My people, and those I have raised up and anointed to lead for this pivotal
time in the history of the world.”
Verse 8 “For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and
the wine is red; it is fully mixed, and He pours it out; surely its dregs shall
all the wicked of the earth drain and drink down.”
“As you see this war from dark to Light reach its
PRECIPICE, remember that you are TOTALLY PROTECTED in My love and My power.
This is your ASSIGNMENT right now, My Beloved Army of Light:”
Verse 9-10 “But I will declare forever, I will sing praises
to the God of Jacob. All the horns of the wicked I will also cut off, but the
horns of the righteous shall be exalted.”
“Your declaration of ‘you have lost and we have won!’ is
EMPOWERED, FAITH-FILLED PRAISE that BREAKS THE POWERS AND PLANS OF WICKEDNESS.
You will see A CUP OF JUDGMENT AND FURY unleashed on the wicked, and you will
see them no more.”
8. August 29, 2026
THE GOD WHO THUNDERS
1 SAMUEL 2:10 (NLT) “Those who fight against the Lord will
be shattered. He thunders against them from Heaven; the LORD judges throughout
the earth. He gives power to His king; He increases the strength of His
anointed one.”
My thoughts: This powerful prophecy was spoken before
Israel had a king. What prophet, priest, or judge spoke this prophecy that
foretold deliverance through the power of God and His anointed kings? Examples
of this prophecy fulfilled would be David, Cyrus, Jesus, and the present
leadership of President Trump. It was actually spoken by a woman—Hannah—mother
of the great prophet Samuel, and its truth and power extends to our day.
Samuel’s gift of prophecy didn’t start with him. It was a spiritual inheritance
from his mother. Our Great God works through the generations of those who live
for Him and He delivers us by His awesome power and His partnership with
mankind.
The Father speaks: “I AM THE GOD WHO THUNDERS, and My
THUNDER will be heard around the world as I TOPPLE, REMOVE, and SWEEP AWAY the
evil empire, their dark web, and their death schemes. My Prophet Samuel marked
a TRANSITION time in Israel from judges to kings. Cyrus was used to TRANSITION
Israel back into their homeland. Jesus marked a TRANSITION from the old
covenant into the New Covenant of the Kingdom Age. My JUDGMENT and My GLORY are
again THUNDERING through the nations, DESTROYING evil and MARKING a TRANSITION
into the FULLNESS of the KINGDOM—on earth as it is in Heaven. TRANSITION
seasons are marked by the GROANING of My people to be set FREE, to be HEALED,
and to RECEIVE their Covenant PROMISES. When I THUNDER from Heaven and SHATTER
the darkness, you will see Jesus’ sufferings and your costly warfare be
REWARDED with the FULFILLMENT of all My PROMISES for a future of PEACE and
PLENTY.”
9. August 30, 2026
TWO STREAMS FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER
“There will be TWO STREAMS FLOWING THROUGH YOUR NATION IN
SEPTEMBER. One is a STREAM of RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT and JUSTICE, and it is a
STREAM OF FIRE that will EXPOSE corruption and treason and CARRY the guilty
into COURTROOMS and PRISONS. Man partnered with the powers of darkness will NOT
be able to STOP this STREAM OF FIRE. In fact, if they try to OPPOSE it, DAM it
up, or DIVERT it, it will PULL them into its MIDST and UNCOVER and BURN them.
The other STREAM FLOWING IN SEPTEMBER is the RIVER OF LIFE released in a
GREATER MEASURE, and it will bring the CONCEIVING of much new life. Many who
have not been able to have children will CONCEIVE in this ninth month because
the CURSE OF DEATH is being BURNED UP in My STREAM OF JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE. The
STREAM OF THE RIVER OF LIFE will USHER IN the ANSWERS to long-held promises and
prayers. It will bring HEALING and ABUNDANCE in UNEXPECTED WAYS. The REAPING
SEASON has begun in earnest so WELCOME these TWO STREAMS in the month of
September.”
10. JOURNAL NUGGET:
August 30, 2022
THE DAY THE WORLD STOOD STILL
“The SUDDEN REVEAL of darkness that I bring will be so
SHOCKING that it will be remembered as THE DAY THE WORLD STOOD STILL. It will
be necessary to PAUSE ‘life as usual’ so that all realize the MOMENTOUS CHANGES
that are necessary to SAVE the world from the darkness that THREATENED to
SWALLOW IT UP. ALL eyes must be on the REVEAL that I showcase of DIABOLICAL
plans of DEATH and DESTRUCTION, and the GREEDY, SELFISH, GRASPING hearts and
minds of the arrogant elite and of the fools who served them. THE DAY THE WORLD
STOOD STILL will be a day to AWAKEN and to realize how DECEIVED and BLIND they
have been. As a new Nation is born out of the FIRES of the wicked and all their
corrupted systems, there will be born a VIGILANCE to PRESERVE FREEDOM and to
HIGHLY ESTEEM TRUTH and JUSTICE. A FREE and UN-COMPROMISED media will be
demanded by the people, and I have been preparing TRUTH-TELLERS who will
fulfill this role with INTEGRITY. A beautiful and strong UNITY will emerge
because all the schemes to DIVIDE people will be EXPOSED, and everyone will
VALUE being an American. They will join together to REBUILD, to RESTORE, and to
make BETTER the foundations of this Nation on JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Those
who were RADICALIZED will see they were DUPES being used by the darkness. There
will be a WIDESPREAD turning to My SON to be CLEANSED and to embrace the
beautiful gift of SALVATION. There will be a FRESH START for your Land, and My
Army of Light and My Church will JOYFULLY DISCIPLE a Nation. Do not FEAR or be
ANXIOUS but wait for THE DAY THE WORLD STOOD STILL because it will USHER IN A
WHOLE NEW ERA.”
11. August 31, 2026
SHAKEN AWAKE
It is time for your nation to be SHAKEN AWAKE from the
STUPOR of twisting Leviathan’s LIES, DISTORTIONS, and COVERUPS. As I CRUMBLE
the LYING media and other lying voices, people will be SHAKEN AWAKE to realize
they were DECEIVED and EASILY LED ASTRAY. Humility is a good precursor to
learning the TRUTH and, in the end, they will be thankful they were SHAKEN
AWAKE to who was speaking the TRUTH. It is time for the Church to be SHAKEN
AWAKE from the COMFORTING LIES of FAKE MORALITY and from OFFERING APPROVAL and
ACCEPTANCE to sins that keep people LOCKED IN BONDAGE. Those TRAPPED by the
religious spirit convince themselves that they are being KIND and LOVING, but I
see them as SELFISHLY keeping people in the TRAP of PERVERSIONS because it
makes them feel good about themselves. They are actually STEALING those
people’s TRUE IDENTITIES and DESTINIES because of their own NEED to COVER UP
SHORTCOMINGS and FAILINGS that they can’t admit because of their PRIDE. My
Son’s Blood covers SINS—not EXCUSES or JUSTIFICATIONS. Both those in bondage to
DEFILING sins and the FAKE SAVIORS need to be SHAKEN AWAKE to the POWER of My
Son’s Blood to SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER. TRUE FREEDOM awaits those who WAKE UP
to who I truly am, repent, and come to the knowledge of the TRUTH that will SET
THEM FREE. All those SHAKEN AWAKE will end up DEMANDING TRUTH AND JUSTICE BE
RESTORED AND UPHELD. I will SHAKE TO AWAKE, not because I’m angry, but because
I DESIRE FREEDOM, TRUE JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS based in the clean and
enduring FEAR OF THE LORD.”
*Callie’s comment:
This is not the end of the world. Jesus is not
returning (yet). The rapture is not imminent.
You are standing in the middle of the great harvest. Look
around. You are seeing the wheat bow down to God in humility as everything in
their lives shakes. The tares stand proud and defiant in their deception and
are very obvious because the fruit is matured.
Those tares are methodically being exposed in order to be
plucked out. They are the ones screeching the loudest right now. From
politicians to celebrities to corporate leaders and educators, all who refuse
to bow will be gone one way or another.
And all the wheat will be reaped. So many souls will be
saved and freed and healed and set to work about Kingdom business in short
order.
But it's our job right now to see the tares.
12. Four years before He released me into a ministry, He
spoke a powerful word of prophecy over the next move He had planned for the
earth. This word from His heart forecast the season that we are now walking out
by faith. As I recently revisited this word from Him, I was shocked and in awe
of His reliable and trustworthy promises to us—given before I had any natural
knowledge of these things coming to pass.
December 19, 2014
THE NEXT MOVE
“The NEXT MOVE through the Body of Christ in the earth will
be a MIGHTY, UNSTOPPABLE WAVE over the earth drawing in a GREAT HARVEST of
souls for the Kingdom. It will be accompanied by a display of SUPERNATURAL
POWER and GREAT REVELATION of who I AM. There will be an OPENING UP of the
understanding of My Word to those who seek it with all of their hearts. There
will be GREAT OPPOSITION from the enemy, but I have been EMPOWERING AN ARMY OF
OVERCOMERS who will not only WITHSTAND, they will ADVANCE. This is a GREAT DAY
to be alive on the earth. WATCH what I will do.”
This
word from the Father’s heart spoke of themes that have become familiar to us as
the Army of Light. The promises He spoke about for His Next Move sounded
incredible, but I didn’t see how He was going to make this move come to pass.
Since that word in 2014, the Father has spoken to us many times now about an
“unstoppable wave,” “a great harvest,” “empowering an army,” “a display of
supernatural power,” and “a season of revelation.” He mentioned opening up His
Word to the seekers, and our understanding of the end times has changed from
the sad tale of it just getting darker and more hopeless in the earth to the
revelation that it is to be a season of victory and triumph for His Sons and
Daughters. Creation is groaning for us to be manifested as His powerful Sons
and Daughters who have become overcomers who called into fulfillment the most
well-known prayer in the Bible--let Your Kingdom come and let Your will be done
on the earth as it is in Heaven.
The
Father also gave me some insights about this Next Move. He said it would be led
by worship and celebration, gifts that will cause Jesus to receive the reward
for His suffering, and a continual abiding in His presence. He spoke about the
character qualities of those involved in this army that He prophesied: people
of the supernatural, hearts that freely volunteer, chosen and set into place by
Him, not mighty in the world’s eyes nor in their own eyes but He will be their
Father and give them strength and influence.
So good!
ReplyDelete