KNOWINGLY - September 23, 2026

 September 23, 2026


KNOWINGLY

“This word will become important in your near future as a MEASURING ROD to determine the GUILT or BLAME that will be assessed to those who LIED, COVERED UP TRUTH, and ASSIGNED CRIMES TO THE INNOCENT.”

Definition: In American law, acting knowingly typically means that a person is aware of their actions and the facts surrounding them, which can lead to criminal liability. If a crime requires a knowing mental state, the individual may face serious legal consequences, including fine or imprisonment, if it is proven that they acted with knowledge of the unlawful nature of their conduct.

“This word ‘KNOWINGLY’ in American law will prove to be the DOWNFALL of many in MEDIA, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES and LEADERS, and CORRUPT LAWYERS and JUDGES. Those partnered with the DARK AGENDAS of the evil empire CHOSE to IGNORE or were IGNORANT of the CONSEQUENCES of this word ‘KNOWINGLY.’ They felt PROTECTED by the CORRUPTED gatekeepers and judiciary but these ones will also be SWEPT UP in the COMEUPPANCE of ‘KNOWINGLY.’ They were given many opportunities from Heaven and from freedom fighters in your government to COME CLEAN, CONFESS, and REVEAL the TRUTH but they PRIDEFULLY REJECTED these offers and now, the weight of Heaven’s JUSTICE and AMERICAN LAW will bring them to JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. Because I AM the God of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS and the God of the BOOMERANG, the law they TWISTED and PERVERTED in order to gain power will COME BACK at them FULL FORCE and it will TAKE THEM DOWN. Agree with Me and declare, ‘The season of accountability is here and all who KNOWINGLY committed crimes will be brought to justice.’”

REVELATION 21:8 (AMP) “But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable (who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice and tolerate immorality), and murderers, and sorcerers (with intoxicating drugs), and idolaters and occultists (who practice and teach false religions), and all the liars (who knowingly deceive and twist truth), their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” 

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Sobering. May they repent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very serious word especially seeing that it falls on the 23rd, because 23 if without any doubt the Biblical number of DEATH. What this will mean for many is therefore obvious. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many will be sorry---yes sorry they got caught ! o.e.

      Delete
    2. @lk. This is such a timely word and confirmation for one of my projects/assignments.
      We have been confronting, since last fall, a GOP leader in our state we have known
      for 30+ years. His actions have Not met his rhetoric nor his "faith". I've actually seen a wicked spirit cross his face. .the world calls it "Dupers Delight".
      Last week another politico stumping for him came to my door, Holy Ghost
      tongues came up strongly and I was led to send all my emails/backstories to the
      other fellow to her.
      My husband, affectionately and accurately called "Mr. Wisdom", said
      "it may be his last chance." And here it's the 23rd and Denny pointing out "Death"
      and Death is the penalty for treason. Serious Stuff, now.

      Delete
    3. Remembering the Nuremberg trial where ‘ignorance’ was no excuse.

      Delete
    4. Did anybody else read Fathers message to Diana today and just sit here and cry for these people. It always turns me into a crybaby when I here Father say these talks about throwing people in lake of fire. I know and agree with Father and have also been waiting for them to be removed for the evil things they have done and continue to do. But it still hurts. But that crybaby shows up and is so sad for them. I am still tearing up.
      It seems all I do is cry anymore- now that I think of it, it seems to me my MO my entire life-crying for one thing or another-although usually my own circumstances. Now its switched to crying for everybody. Probably to much info there. I love all you guys and I try not to comment. But I need to know if I am off my rocker here.
      Does feeling this way make me a double minded person? Holy Spirit seems quiet today.
      I thank God for leading me to this community & His messages. It is a great help to me and I don't know where I would be without you all.

      Delete
    5. Darlene,
      Crying for the souls of people is God's heart. Though these people have repeatedly and pridefully refused to come clean, and God will have to bring His justice upon them, it still hurts God's heart. These are people who were born into this world, created in His image, but rejected Him. You cry for these people if you feel the need in your heart. That just may be your calling.

      Delete
    6. I dont know whether or not these people go into the lake of fire , it is up to God to sort them out. I just call for them to be out of our hair ! o.e.

      Delete
    7. Darlene,
      These people have no qualms about mowing us down in any way they can. Look what they’ve done to our food, our water and our air. They hate God, they hate us and they hate all of God’s creation. Many will go down cursing and screaming at God.

      2 Corinthians 5:10 (AMPC)
      “For we must all appear and be revealed as we are before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive [his pay] according to what he has done in the body, whether good or evil [considering what his purpose and motive have been, and what he has achieved, been busy with, and given himself and his attention to accomplishing].”

      Our world has become filled will lawlessness — IT IS TIME! God knows their heart just like he knows ours. I have spent many hours weeping because of their hatred of God. Jesus died in agony for ALL the sins of the world. We don’t know their final outcome. Justice will be done on earth, then comes God’s Judgement and Justice.

      I’m going to share something. After reading today’s Word, it struck me harder than any other time. Notice that I did not use the word “We” when declaring,
      My prayer was short, standing with Him on what he is about to do. It wasn’t in my heart to ask for anything personally or collectively; therefore, the prayer only addressed His message. IN GOD WE TRUST! tpp

      Delete
    8. From CoPilot
      Meaning of “Their Part Will Be in the Lake That Burns with Fire and Brimstone, Which Is the Second Death”

      In Revelation 21:8, Scripture says: “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars — their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death”

      Who is described?
      The verse lists a group of people — “cowardly” (fearful to the point of rejecting Christ), “unbelieving” (rejecting God’s testimony), “vile” (morally corrupt), murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars
      These are those who refuse to trust in Jesus as Savior and live in persistent rebellion against God.

      What the “lake that burns with fire and brimstone” means.
      This is the lake of fire, a biblical image of God’s judgment. It is not meant only as a literal physical place, but as a vivid symbol of eternal separation from God. Fire in Scripture often represents God’s holy judgment (e.g., Sodom and Gomorrah, 2 Kings 1:10–12). The “brimstone” (sulfur) emphasizes the intensity and purity of that judgment.

      What the “second death” means.
      The “second death” is the final, eternal state of being cut off from God, the source of life. It follows physical death and is the ultimate consequence of sin. It is not a “death” in the sense of ceasing to exist, but a permanent, conscious separation from God’s presence. This is why it is called “second” — the first death is physical death; the second is spiritual death, eternal judgment.

      Key points from biblical teaching
      • Final destination: Those whose names are not in the “book of life” will be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15)
      • Nature of judgment: The Bible describes it as a place of torment and misery, but the greatest aspect is the eternal, guilty separation from God
      • Symbolism: Fire and brimstone are symbolic of God’s purifying and destructive judgment, not just physical burning
      • Warning and choice: The verse is a warning to reject sin and embrace Christ, for only through Him can one escape the second death.

      In summary
      When Scripture says “their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death,” it means that those who reject God and persist in sin will face eternal, conscious separation from Him — the ultimate judgment, symbolized by the lake of fire, and called the “second death” because it is the final, irreversible state of spiritual death

      Delete
    9. The Prayer of Divine Mercy is what Jesus taught Sr. Faustina to pray.

      St. Faustina’s Prayer for Sinners
      O Jesus, eternal Truth, our Life, I call upon You and I beg Your mercy for poor sinners. O sweetest Heart of my Lord, full of pity and unfathomable mercy, I plead with You for poor sinners. O Most Sacred Heart, Fount of Mercy from which gush forth rays of inconceivable graces upon the entire human race, I beg of You light for poor sinners. O Jesus, be mindful of Your own bitter Passion and do not permit the loss of souls redeemed at so dear a price of Your most precious Blood. O Jesus, when I consider the great price of Your Blood, I rejoice at its immensity, for one drop alone would have been enough for the salvation of all sinners. Although sin is an abyss of wickedness and ingratitude, the price paid for us can never be equalled. Therefore, let every soul trust in the Passion of the Lord, and place its hope in His mercy. God will not deny His mercy to anyone. Heaven and earth may change, but God's mercy will never be exhausted. Oh, what immense joy burns in my heart when I contemplate Your incomprehensible goodness, O Jesus! I desire to bring all sinners to Your feet that they may glorify Your mercy throughout endless ages (Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 72).

      You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

      O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

      ETERNAL FATHER, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
      For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

      Conclusion: Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

      Amen.

      (This is prayed using the chaplet, but it can be prayed at any time, starting with ETERNAL FATHER. Praying for the salvation for sinners is praying for our own salvation.)

      Delete
    10. JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU!

      Delete
    11. Darlene, I get you, I too teared up a bit, but I still declared the last line with The Father, even though it was hard.
      I'm not sure which Prophet (probably either Diana, Julie, or Patty) said in a prophecy that we are NOT supposed to have "unsanctified mercy" for them (when we see them being judged). I *believe* it was those words that Father God used, BUT i'm not absolutely certain. I certainly don't want to misquote Him in ANY way. Maybe someone else remembers the exact words?

      Delete
    12. I know these people are pretty evil, and I really want justice for all they have done and stopped from doing anymore.
      I don't understand this sadness, I guess that is what it is. I would of thought I would be jumping for joy.
      I def do not want to think or pray against Fathers will/plan.

      SoCalChar, I will look into that possible "unsanctified mercy", thanks.
      Tpp, I used to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet everyday. But for some reason I stopped. I have been praying on if I should start it up again, but no answer.

      Thanks

      Delete
    13. My tears are for the Heavenly Father who has been rejected by these people. I agree and declare with Him.

      Delete
    14. Darlene, just saying the portion from ETERNAL FATHER, consoles God’s heart. Any ejaculatory prayer (one liner) that RESONATES with your sole will help strengthen you. Send it as an arrow towards heaven and peace will come back to you. 🧑 tpp

      Let us pray. We praise You, Father God, for preparing us for this time, for strengthening us, guiding us, and giving us Your PEACE. We need to be strong in You so we can be Your helping hands. Thank You, Father, for being in us. We LOVE You and we TRUST in You! In Jesus' name. Amen.

      Delete
    15. Thank you for posting the Divine Mercy prayers, TPP πŸ™❤️‍πŸ”₯

      Delete
  3. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    BLESSINGS
    September 23, 2026

    For there is coming a time where you might feel a little uncomfortable for your lives will be Turned Upside Down! For instead of constant debt and lack, your bank account will have plenty of funds available and the costs of items will lower instead of going higher. For in place of hardship and sickness, you will have relationships restored and a body that is fully renewed. And this being uncomfortable will be because you are not used to the Blessings you are receiving, but you are used to being on guard for the next difficulty coming your way. So, My Army of Light Be prepared to have your life turned upside down due to the Many Blessings that will be given! And Pray For the Ability To Handle These Blessings and to be able to Receive them as well!

    Isaiah 61:7 “Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace, they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land and everlasting joy will be theirs.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to sheepishly give what I just got in this scripture, Is 61:7 where it says so they will inherit a double portion. When our whole financial way is turned around for America and most countries, I did wonder about scriptures about the wealth of the wicked would transfer to the righteous. This scripture clarifies how it will be distributed somehow to the righteous, and to them there will be a double portion.

      Delete
    2. WOW!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ’ƒ
      YES Father I welcome my life being turned UPSIDE FOWN by YOU.
      Please make me READY TO RECEIVE and ENJOY your MANY BLESSINGS.
      Teach me how to handle them and not feel unworthy of them.

      Delete
    3. Here are the links Patty Teichroew’s video. tpp

      Like At No Other Time! Video September 23, 2026 YouTube and Rumble
      September 23, 2026
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joK5rUOHkeM
      https://rumble.com/v7fuwt4-like-at-no-other-time.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_a

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    THANK YOU that You are the God of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS and the God of the BOOMERANG. I stand with You and I declare ‘TAKE THEM DOWN!’

    I AGREE with You and I DECLARE, ‘The season of accountability is here and all who KNOWINGLY committed crimes will be brought to justice.’

    I PRAY that by the Power of the Blood of Your Son, Jesus, His earthly kingship will be established.

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    YOUR KINGDOM . . . COME!
    YOUR WILL . . . BE DONE!

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes and Amen. We are legislating our Father's Laws into full effect. And Michael, with his heavenly Hosts and Angels are being released to carry out His judgment. Father, open any closed eyes or ears to see, hear YOU. To open their hearts to You and repent before it's too late. All Glory is Yours, Forever. Hallelujah! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA,MAY
    YOUR DIVINE JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS ALWAYS PREVAIL IN OUR HEARTS AND NATION πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who tell you to watch Charlie Kirk in context, obviously have not watched him in context because he’s worse than out of context

    ReplyDelete
  8. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From two years ago...YOUR REWARD
    September 23, 2026
    Oh, My Children, you are My Delight! For you have not wavered in your belief in ME and you have brought ME much joy ~ just like My Son when He was touched deeply by the centurion’s faith in Him as he said that He didn’t need to be present to heal his servant but all He needed to do was to speak the word and it would be done! (Matthew 8:8) And now I say your Faith and Belief in ME and My Words being shared by those who hear ME brings ME Joy! And I say to you this day that this faith and belief in ME will be Rewarded! For My Word says ~ without faith it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11:6) And what is this reward you ask? I AM glad you asked! For this Reward is More ~ More of ME manifesting in your life. For this would involve you laying on of hands on others to bring them healing and when you pray ~ behold answers will be forthcoming and not needing to pray over and over before you receive a response. But before I grant this Reward, I say Ask For It! Ask for More of ME in your life and It Shall Be Granted!

    John 16:24 “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete.”

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Darlene @ 4:33pm. :
    I agree with the one who said
    “… this may be your calling”
    (In THE LORD)

    HOLY SPIRIT brought to my remembrance:
    Jer. 9: 1, 10, 17-19a, 20, 24.

    17) Thus says the LORD OF HOSTS:

    “Consider and call for the mourning women,
    That they may come;
    And send for skillful wailing women,
    That they may come.
    18) Let them make haste
    And take up a wailing for us,
    That our eyes may run with tears,
    And our eyelids gush with water.
    19) For a voice of wailing is heard from Zion: …”

    20) Yet hear the word of the Lord, O women,
    And let your ear receive the word of His mouth;
    Teach your daughters wailing,
    And everyone her neighbor a lamentation.

    24) …”

    Joel 2:17, 18, + …”
    And let The Priests, The Ministers of THE LORD,
    Weep between the porch and the alter, and let them say,
    Spare THY people, O LORD, and give not THINE Heritage to reproach that the heathen should rule over them…”

    (So be encouraged in THE LORD,
    That’s apparently how GOD “wired” you … and you are welcome and needed in The Body of CHRIST !)

    ⚡️πŸŒˆπŸ•Š️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING