RED OCTOBER

 September 29, 2026


RED OCTOBER

“I AM calling you, My Army of Light, to DRAW ESPECIALLY NEAR to My heart and to SEE from My PERSPECTIVE as the events of RED OCTOBER unfold. When a driver is FALLING ASLEEP at the wheel of a car, they must be STARTLED AWAKE in order to prevent an accident.  The evil empire has DARK PLANS of destruction for RED OCTOBER but I will USE THEIR PLANS AGAINST THEM, and they will REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN. I will REPURPOSE their evil schemes to SHAKE the DECEIVED and SLUMBERING AWAKE. Their dark schemes were meant to bring DEATH, DESTRUCTION, and FEAR upon the people, but I will BOOMERANG those plans back into their camp of evil. They will ATTACK the financial system in order to PANIC the people and to regain the funding that has been cut off by those leaders who are serving Me. Their attempt to COLLAPSE the financial system will be used to BRING DOWN THE SLAVE SYSTEM and to INSTALL A SYSTEM OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM that will bless the world with PROSPERITY and launch the world into the Golden Age. You must see all the THREATENING, DESTABILIZING events through My eyes. If your gaze is FOCUSED on the THREATS, you will be FEARFUL and ANXIOUS. Instead, see RED OCTOBER from My PERSPECTIVE as a month of the TABLES BEING DECISIVELY TURNED, and the SLEEPING AWAKENED. The darkness planned RED OCTOBER to PUNISH you but I will begin to POUR THE SPOILS OF WAR OUT ON YOU AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED INSTEAD OF PUNISHED in this month of RED OCTOBER.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Father πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe there is something to the Oct9 egg date. There are RED TOP chickens . o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright RED BLOOD of Jesus will more than handle any October attacks. o.e.

      Delete
    2. Yes and amen - regarding the red Precious Blood of Jesus.
      I'm keeping an eye on October 9. It was in the comments the same day you posted about the date on your egg cartons all being Oct 9 for a while, that they woke up over a year ago hearing "Friday the 9th" in their spirit.

      Delete
    3. I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father's heads up. We can walk into Red October confident of the outcome. Thank you Father.

      Delete
    4. Karen, was it you who posted about hearing "Friday the 9th"? I didn't remember exactly which post it was under to go back and look!

      Delete
    5. And amen to your comment.

      Delete
    6. Other chicken names with RED---Rhode island RED , Newhampshire Red, Production Red, Red star , Derbyshire Red Cap. the 9th of Oct. will be interesting---or maybe nothing. o.e.

      Delete
    7. Interesting! All the "red" chicken breeds.

      Delete
    8. October 9 this year is 10/9/26(2+6=8), so 10/9/8 puts me in mind of a countdown. And the date of this journal entry happens to be 10 days before Oct. 9. I’m thinking we’re in the countdown to the Golden Age. Whether that’s true or not, I thank you Heavenly Father for Your Great Love, Wisdom and Perfect Timing.

      Delete
    9. Interesting, Jean. I love your count down! I also love how God doesn’t hide things FROM us, but FOR us. We search a matter…..
      So many comms coming out of the White House. And, the commercial President Trump broadcasted on NFL Sunday was amazing πŸ‘€!!

      Delete
    10. Also, from Love Has A Name 2.0, part of a word from Andrew Towe:
      “The name of October comes from the Latin word octo, meaning eight. October was originally the eighth month of the ancient Roman calendar. Although it is now the tenth month, its name still carries the meaning of eight. Eight speaks of new beginnings, while ten speaks of Divine order.

      Delete
  3. Abba, Father, Thank You for bringing us Peace and Prosperity through Your Holy Word! Hallelujah! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today begins the Golden era. Please see https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/. President Trump is now speaking.

      Delete
  4. Hot diggity ✋πŸ˜ƒπŸ€š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lord that the evil empire's DARK PLANS of destruction for RED OCTOBER are turned AGAINST THEM, and they reaped WHAT THEY SOWED. Their dark schemes, meant to bring DEATH, DESTRUCTION, and FEAR upon the people, You have BOOMERANGED back into their camp of evil. As they ATTACK the financial system, in order to PANIC the people and regain the funding they were cut off from, their attempt to COLLAPSE the financial system brought DOWN THE SLAVE SYSTEM, as You INSTALLED A SYSTEM OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM that will bless the world with PROSPERITY and launch the world into the Golden Age. The darkness planned RED OCTOBER to PUNISH us, Lord, but You used it to POUR THE SPOILS OF WAR OUT ON YOUR PEOPLE, AND WE ARE BLESSED in this month of RED OCTOBER. I call it forth in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short cuts are not always the best way ! Our Lord knows the best road. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Denny, I agree!! We’ve been on a long road. A short cut to this victory would not have worked. Our Lord knows best.

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    DEEP STATE'S WORST NIGHTMARE!
    September 29, 2026

    For I announced through Johnny Enlow yesterday that the old economy has died ~ the deep state has lost its control and where the old has died ~ behold the New Is Coming! For soon the Reality of his words and the reading of Ezekiel 27 as a funeral song was asked to be sung at the time it was written regarding Tyre ~ the then deep state at the time. For My enemies are being dealt with and their power and control is no longer relevant. And what do they have left? LIES ~ THAT’S ALL THEY HAVE LEFT! For their money has dwindled away ~ the tax money that has been stolen and the fraud of Medicare and so much more is being tracked now and the deep state can no longer bribe people to work for them! Oh, the deep state’s Worst Nightmare Is Unfolding for Julian Assange will be bringing exposures and President Trump will come against his enemies with a FORCE and a MAGNITUDE never before seen! For justice, wealth and power is BEING RETURNED TO THE PEOPLE!

    Proverbs 21:15 “Justice is a joy to the godly, but it terrifies evildoers.”

    Amos 5:24 “Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice, an endless river of righteous living.”

    ReplyDelete
  8. ➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL

    ➡πŸŽ†We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    ➡πŸŽ†We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    ➡πŸŽ†We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
    ➡πŸŽ†We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    ➡πŸŽ†We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    ➡πŸŽ†We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    ➡πŸŽ†GO HOSTS! ➡πŸŽ† MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA,
    I'M SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO GOD'S DIVINE JUSTICE ⚖️⚖️⚖️ TO BE DISPLAYED, FOR GOD'S TRUTH WILL SET US FREE πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

    ReplyDelete
  10. * * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30” to pray in the Spirit.
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “RED OCTOBER.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU for calling us to DRAW ESPECIALLY NEAR to Your heart and to SEE from Your PERSPECTIVE as the events of RED OCTOBER unfold.”
    We DECLARE we will stay in the shadow of Your Wings to see all the threatening, destabilizing events through Your eyes.

    THANK YOU that You will use the evil empire’s dark plans of destruction for RED OCTOBER against them, and they will reap what they have sown.
    WE DECLARE TO THE EVIL EMPIRE:
    YOU HAVE LOST! WE HAVE WON!
    BY THE MIGHTY POWER OF GOD, WE HAVE THE VICTORY!
    NO BRAG, JUST FACT!

    We AGREE with YOUR Plans for RED OCTOBER as a month of the TABLES BEING DECISIVELY TURNED, and the SLEEPING AWAKENED.
    We RISE UP and DECLARE:
    REPURPOSE their evil schemes!
    . . . SHAKE the deceived and slumbering awake.
    . . . BOOMERANG the evil empire’s dark schemes of Death, Destruction, and Fear back into their camp.
    BRING DOWN the SLAVE SYSTEM!
    . . . INSTALL a System of Financial Freedom that will bless the world with Prosperity and launch the world into the Golden Age.

    ABBA, THANK YOU that You will POUR THE SPOILS OF WAR OUT ON US AND WE WILL BE BLESSED INSTEAD OF PUNISHED in this month of RED OCTOBER.
    We GRACIOUSLY RECEIVE YOUR BLESSING!

    We DECLARE PSALM 23:5 (ESV)
    “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.”

    We DECREE These are DAYS OF LIFE AND HOPE!
    We CALL-IN the future You have prophesied.
    • WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Season of Judgment and Justice.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Golden Age.
    • WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME the New Kingdom Era.
    • WE WELCOME Your rule and reign on earth as in heaven.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night (actually early this morning), I was hearing in the spirit, the song City of God. I was going to post the lyrics and ran across the video which I posted on yesterday’s blog (at 1:18 AM this morning).
      I ended up worshipping in the spirit instead — IT WAS GREAT!

      Anyway, here are the lyrics to the song I was hearing. It goes perfectly with today’s message.

      CITY OF GOD
      Song by Dan Schutte

      Awake from your slumber, arise from your sleep
      A new day is dawning for all those who weep
      The people in darkness have seen a great light
      The Lord of our longing has conquered the night

      (REFRAIN)
      Let us build the city of God
      May our tears be turned into dancing
      For the Lord, our light and our love
      Has turned the night into day

      We are sons of the morning; we are daughters of day
      The one who has loved us has brightened our way.
      The Lord of all kindness has called us to be
      A light for His people to set their hearts free.
      (REFRAIN)

      God is light, in Him there is no darkness
      Let us walk in his light, his children one and all
      Oh, comfort my people, make gentle your words
      Proclaim to my city, the day of her birth
      (REFRAIN)

      www.bing.com/searchq=City+of+God+song&FORM=QSRE10

      Delete
    2. www.bing.com/search?q=City+of+God+song&FORM=QSRE10

      Delete
    3. TPP, the video above is different from the one posted from yesterday’s blog. The one from yesterday was City of God from Dunsin Outland, not Dan Schutte. The lyrics are also different, so I’m a bit confused. Help me sort this out! Thanks TPP! (Both videos are great, but Dunsin is singing in tongues part of the time in his video).

      Delete
    4. Correction: Dunsin “Oyekan”

      Delete
    5. Deborah, yes, it is completely two different songs. I was actually looking for the lyrics (and song) for the City of God —the link that I posted “today” on this blog. This is the song I was hearing in the spirit and have heard much of today. These lyrics include the “SLEEPING AWAKENED” which Father mentioned in Red October. It is the celebratory song for today !

      In the early morning hours when I ran across Dunsin “Oyekan” singing in tongues, I was completely captured by it because of our conversations about tongues. It moved me so much that I shared it with the Army of Light, even though it was not what I was looking for. I was side-tracked — in a good way! 🌺 Tpp

      p.s. I’m glad you enjoyed both! 😊

      Delete
    6. (Humor)
      Confused? You won’t be . . .
      After this episode of TPP !!!

      (*from the comedy show SOAP, late 70’s) πŸ€”

      Delete
    7. Thank you TPP!! I’m not confused anymore!! I love your humor! (I remember SOAP!). Looking forward to the next episode of TPP!

      Delete
    8. Side tracked but NOT confused! πŸ₯°

      Delete
  11. Amen! Thank you, Father!
    Thank you, Diana, Patty, TPP and Army of Light for the Spirit filled, Powerful prayers, decrees and declarations reaching the heavens and His Holy Throne of Glory! We speak as one, united in His Word, through the Power of Holy Spirit and by the Prescious Blood of The Lamb, Yeshua, our Lord and Redeemer! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's roll! πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯πŸ’₯😊❤️πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete
  13. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From Two Years Ago...A DATE WITH MY ANGEL ARMIES!
    September 29, 2026

    For the rattling and shaking of this nation (which will move to other nations as well) is Fast Approaching but I have taught you My Army of Light to Remain Steadfast in your love and commitment to ME through it all! For the End Result of Permanent Freedom is The Goal! And you will have it! But the Days of Darkness will be something you’ve never had to go through before and the enemy will be busy trying to bring doubt and fear in your mind and heart as he will want you to deny ME for this will be a Great Test for you ~ but see I AM telling you ahead of time so that you are Ready and Prepared to pass this test with Flying Colors! But also My Army of Light ~ Be the Light to others as well and help them to Stay the Course too! For I want you Convinced of what is on the other side of this darkness ~ FREEDOM like you’ve Never Experienced Before! Rejoice for the deep state has a date with My Angel Armies!

    Psalms 46:8-11 “Everyone look! Come and see the breathtaking wonders of our God. For he brings both ruin and revival. He’s the one who makes conflicts end throughout the earth, breaking and burning every weapon of war. Surrender your anxiety. Be still and realize that I am God. I am God above all the nations, and I am exalted throughout the whole earth. Here he stands! The Commander! The mighty Lord of Angel Armies is on our side! The God of Jacob fights for us!”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

START YOUR ENGINES!