ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS - September 8, 2026
September 8, 2026
ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS
“I AM the God who ROARS and THUNDERS over a REBELLIOUS group of elites and those who partner with them for WEALTH, FAME, and CONTROL of My world and My people. Their master plan has always been to DESTROY anything GOOD, RIGHTEOUS, or JUST so that they could satisfy their GREED and PERVERSIONS without any boundaries. They set themselves up around the world with an EVIL WEB of LIES and DECEPTION. They thought they were finally in a position to DESTROY all those who followed My Son. In order for the darkness to RULE, the Light had to be SNUFFED OUT. The evil empire only knows about POWER, CONTROL, and DOMINATION and that is why they rightly FEAR My ROARS and My THUNDERS. But they have been completely BLINDSIDED by My WHISPERS, and they did not understand the POWER of My still, quiet voice AWAKENING the hearts of My Remnant to My LOVE and to My INVITATION to PARTNER with Me in TAKING BACK the earth for the Kingdom Age. The evil empire does not understand the POWER behind the QUIET CONSECRATION of hearts to Me and the SURRENDER to the CALL to join the Army of Light as a VICTORIOUS WARRIOR. You are EMPOWERED from the inside out, and you have become My FIERY ONES who now have partnered with My ROARS and THUNDERS to MOW DOWN and DESTROY the consuming darkness and to CALL IN the LIGHT of the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory. This is the day of My ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS, and the VICTORY is ours.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Hallelujah!
ReplyDeletePraise The Lord! ❤️
ReplyDelete"You are empowered from the inside out"
ReplyDeleteI love that!
The earth is also rebelling against this evil bunch of rats. Today I saw that the famous volcano[Krackatoa][sp] has erupted.o.e.
ReplyDeleteURGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR DJT
ReplyDeleteSeptember 6, 2026
Urgent Prophetic Warning Dream: President Trumps Drone Threat / Prayer Decrees and Declarations
Respectfully Submitted, Barry Wunsch:
I woke up this morning, sharply after this prophetic dream. My heart was racing and I was instantly on high alert.
I saw President Trump and his family. They were arriving at a private function, to me it seemed like it was an outdoors garden party gathering & celebration of some sort.
They were all arriving together, getting out of their vehicles, President Trump was there, lovingly greeting his family, warm hugs and kind affection all the way around.
I then saw a drone swarm coming in to attack the Trump Family.
These drones were quite small, but highly accurate high-level technology with small explosive charges on them capable of terrible things.
I saw one of these drones strike the President in the chest. He was briefly stunned but he did not drop, nor was he taken out.
I also saw that there were attacks being planned simultaneously throughout North America, and against US Embassys and assets in other nations.
This was a strong warning dream that must be stopped and thwarted through prayer, decrees and declarations.
Weaponized Prayer Decree:
We decree, we declare and we legislate that no weapon formed against President Donald J. Trump and his family shall prosper!We decree, we declare and we legislate that every evil action, plot, plan and strategy to bring harm against President Donald J. Trump and his family cease and desist immediately!
We decree, we declare and we legislate that all of the enemies communication systems be scrambled, and confusion be released into all of their ranks and authorities so much so that they turn against one another!
We decree, we declare and we legislate that every evil drone, drone swarm, deployed against President Donald J. Trum and his family would either lose all power and harmlessly drop from the air or be turned back like a boomerang and return to from where it came to take out the enemies that released them!
We decree, we declare and we legislate that every rocket, missile or any other weapon to be deployed against The United States of America on American soil or abroad would either lose all power and harmlessly drop from the air rendered useless, be turned into the ocean or barren place or be turned back like a boomerang and return to from where it came to take out the enemies that released them!
We call for and release the Angelic Hosts of Heaven, as many as are required at this time to battle for us as needed on every front to do the Lords bidding!
We decree, we declare and we legislate that all traitors, enemy infiltrators, double agents, and enemy assets be exposed, apprehended, arrested, detained and brought to justice for their crimes and crimes against humanity!
We release Blessing upon President Donald J. Trump and his family.Holy Spirit protect and bless them and overshadow them in all that they do.Holy Spirit draw them unto yourself that
they would know you and your great love for them like never before.Holy Spirit give them a dome of your protection.Holy Spirit bring everything that is within them into perfect alignment with your perfect plans and destiny for them and Your Kingdom!Holy Spirit please continue to teach them your Kingdom ways!Bless them! Bless them! Bless them!
Respectfully Submitted,Barry WunschThe Canadian Hammer
https://thecanadianhammer.com/urgent-prophetic-warning-dream-president-trumps-drone-threat-prayer-decrees-declarations-sept-62026/
This could be serious because Barry is accurate.o e.
DeleteSince he describes a private outdoor celebration in this dream, I was curious and looked up the birthdays of the Trump family - kids, grandkids, and wife Melania (DJT's is in June). There is a grandkid 's birthday coming up September 12th, and several birthdays in October. As always, praying for heavenly protection for him, his team and administration, and all who are dear to him! I offered the prayers, decrees and declarations he shared above as well π
DeleteIf these drones were launched from a ship off the Florida coast, I declare that it be sunk ! o e.
DeleteOr anywhere off the East coast.
DeleteTtp, maybe you could check this word out about the drones. I think Barry ends with"and that is the word of the Lord"
DeleteAnd during a prophesy, Barry is hit with a bolt of emotion[very evident] o.e.
DeleteThis "bolt" hits him often, not unlike what happens to Donna Rigney[ ].o.e
DeletePrayed, declared & decreed President Trump’s safety along with his entire family. We cover President Trump and his family with the ultimate protection of Psalm 91. Lord, we know You will keep President Trump safe as we partner with You by lifting him up and surrounding him with prayers, declarations & decrees on President Trump’s behalf and his family. Your work in President Trump is not finished.You hear our prayers. Thank You Heavenly Father!
Delete2:43 I mean tpp or how about the beautiful name ---Sonya
DeleteAmen! I listen to Barry often. He is very Spirit filled and feels deeply.
DeleteI'm praying along with Barry's prayers and decrees and the Army of Light. Notice in the dream, our President was only stunned. He wasn't hurt. He didn't fall. He continues to "Fight! Fight! Fight!" We continue to pray for him, his protection and fight with him, with heavenly Hosts and Angels. The dome of protection and wall of Fire surround him and his family. All is well. Jehova Nissi is his Banner. Hallelujah!
I’ve been outdoors, watering and deadheading flowers — and keeping allergies fed for a couple of days. Notice I didn’t say “my”. They don’t belong to me, they just kinda’ hang out.
DeleteI verified Barry’s website and the above prophesy was posted there. I trust Barry to release prophesies and dreams after he has prayed so as not to lead God’s people astray. God is using him in a powerful way. There have been numerous prophesies of more attacks coming against DJT. The enemy they will do everything in its power to remove him in one way or another. BUT, WE WIN!
As a reminder, Diana did say something to the effect that it was inappropriate to post other’s material on her blog.
Diana, please correct me if I misunderstood your request.
Unless Father gives us specific words to speak, when I pray for DJT, my prayer is simple:
“Thank You, Father, that Your hand is upon Your David. I RELEASE a myriad of Hosts to protect him, his family, his surroundings and all those YOU HAVE CHOSEN to be in his circle. (secret service, military, government leaders, etc.) I LIFT him up to You and place him under Your Divine Protection and Guidance, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.
This keeps me from praying frantically and being left open for spiritual attacks.
Stay in His SHALOM. BLESSINGS TO ALL! πΊ tpp
Several years ago, I read about the advancement in technology and how they used drones the size of mosquitoes to go into the tunnels. No doubt they have drones that are small enough that evade detection and that can actually cause damage in one form or another.
DeleteA couple of years ago, I was watering my snapdragons.
I happened to look up and about a house length away, something was flying towards me speedily. (Deep breath!) It looked like a large bumblebee, but it was twice the size. It “hovered” over one of the snapdragons and slowly lowered itself onto the flower like a helicopter. Real bumblebees will land on a flower and crawl into it. This one landed on top and stayed there. I decided to take a closer look. On its back it had what looked like a little solar panel 1/8”-1/4” square. I sensed I was being watched, which “ticked me off”. It wasn’t a plaything! What to do??? (1) capture it by covering it with a wire cloche (2) clobber it with a baseball bat. (3) split the scene. I chose DOOR #3 — EXIT STAGE LEFT! tpp
I hadn't planted snapdragons but last fall they were all that was left.They are hardy 20F thru 100F.o e thanks!
DeleteYes, there are drones as small as that, TPP! How creepy! I'd have wanted to smash the thing, but then I'd have been concerned about men in suits paying me a visit...door #3 was likely the right choice!
DeleteElizabeth, my sentiments exactly! Believe me, that passed through my mind as I quickly contemplated what to do. I also thought about it being an explosive devise. Thanks for understanding me. tpp
DeleteOh yeah, it could possibly have been that, too...yikes. I understand because I've had some weird stalking experiences periodically since 2016. Not ordinary mentally deranged stalking, it's something else.
DeleteWe are protected by the Most High!
I feel you TPP
DeleteLast Summer while out in the garden I saw something similar.
There was no way it was natural especially as it seemed to go in whatever direction I went.
I tried to smash it the second sighting but it kept slipping through into the plants.
It was blue and black.
I'm singing πΆπΆπΆπΆ, VICTORY VIiiiCCTTTORYYYY, OVER THE DARKNESS
ReplyDeleteI Declare That NO WEAPONS AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT WILL PROPER, BECAUSE THERE IS MIRIADS OF ANGELS PROTECTING HIM πππ
Sorry ISABEL FOR ABOVE ππΆπΆπΆ
ReplyDeleteWow I felt that word in my Spirit!π₯
ReplyDeleteI am always suspicious of URGENT PRAYER warnings, that seem to instill fear.
ReplyDeleteGod's got this.
I am too. I ignored the "urgent" title of this one and just read on to see if it was worth paying attention to. Several messages to Diana have said not to be fearful or to pray frantically. This dream seems legit though, as does prophet Barry Wunsch (he's been mentioned at least once in Patty's messages). I take it seriously, and am praying with a calm spirit. Yes! God's got this. π
DeleteYes, I agree declare and decree calmly, but if this is Barry I take it seriously.I have followed him for quite a while o e.
DeleteYes, Sarah I agree but we need to use Holy Spirit discernment here. It’s very easy to check Barry’s website for legitimate information. We know God’s got this, but He also will use our prayers to accomplish His will. Our prayers are a necessary part of His will towards us. I believe God can protect President Trump but I also believe God wants our participation. Prayers can absolutely change circumstances.
DeleteABBA, I pray in agreement with Barry Wunsch and the Army of Light against the attacks of the enemy and BOOMERANG their intentions back into their camp, SEVEN fold! THY WILL . . . BE DONE in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.
DeleteJudge Meagan Bilik-DeFazio you are marked for removal.
ReplyDeleteGreensburg Man Avoids Prison in Child Sex Abuse Case, Family Says They're Still Scared
Landman had faced felony counts including involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault, and corruption of a minor, all of which prosecutors agreed to drop after four years of pretrial litigation, according to TribLIVE. In their place, Landman pleaded guilty on Friday to misdemeanor counts of child endangerment and reckless endangerment, charges that specifically pertain to a lack of supervision rather than physical acts of sexual assault.
https://hoodline.com/2026/08/greensburg-man-avoids-prison-in-child-sex-abuse-case-family-says-they-re-still-scared/
Marked for removal and bulldozed out of the way!!
DeleteThankyou
ReplyDeleteTTP, I lived I Santa Fe, New Mexico for twenty years…LOVED LIVING THERE! Presently living in Knoxville, Tennessee.
ReplyDeleteI pray in agreement with your decrees and ceclarations. Thank you for them.
Pat G
π§‘ New America, too!
DeleteI don't know why DJT is calling it New America, possibly because Mexico wants to claim the land. Just-a-Trolling-along! He also calls Canada's Prime Minister, Mark Carney — Governor.
at 6:49 PM was me. tpp
DeletePat G
ReplyDeleteAlso TPP, my parents lived in Las Vegas, New Mexico…not too far from Springer. I do miss New Mexico!
π§‘ I wasn't raised in NA, but oddly enough it feels like home. Likely a spiritual attachment! I have numerous relatives in New America. Santa Fe and Taos are my favorites.
DeleteNew Mexico, er, New America is wonderful. (I've visited almost every state in the union...) It has a feel to it that is almost magical. Santa Fe is awesome!
DeleteLOOOOOVE Santa Fe NewMexico(New America)
DeleteVisited a few times.
I once saw a roadrunner as it crossed a road in the hotel complex/compound.
I just checked Barry's website. It is the same word.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
CLARIFICATION
September 08, 2026
For I want to Clarify something with you My Army of Light this day. For there seems to be confusion and I AM Here to enable you to understand and to Remove this confusion For I AM not a God of confusion, but of peace (I Corinthians 14:33 RSV). Now this is what I want to bring clarity to ~ when I enable Some of My children to see and experience heaven and others do not. Some are also able to see in the supernatural realm and see angels and even demons while others do not. Does that make one better than the other? Does that mean one of My children is closer to ME than another? Do I play Favorites? What does My Word say? ‘For God does not show favoritism’ (Romans 2:11). For what is that to you that I enable one (or more) of My Children to experience heaven? For do you not know that this comes with a responsibility to ME to stay grounded in ME and not to be prideful? Do you not know that I AM asking you to Trust ME in what I enable you to experience and what I do not? And along with that trust that you have in ME ~ enable that trust not to allow you to be jealous of your brother or sister who has something you do not. For I give My children gifts and talents that are Specific for them. So ~ My Army of Light if you are jealous ~ repent for it is clouding your relationship with ME and the person you are jealous of. For I say My Army of Light You Must Choose to Believe That My Choices and Decisions are Perfect for You and Others! FOR I AM GOD!
* * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “This is the day of My ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS, and the VICTORY is ours.”
THANK YOU that Your ways are perfect and that your sovereignty determines our Victory.
THANK YOU that Your still, quiet voice is the POWER behind the quiet consecration of hearts to You.
THANK YOU that Your gentle Voice called us to join the Army of Light as Victorious Warriors.
THANK YOU for Your WHISPERS of LOVE that have awakened the hearts of Your Remnant.
THANK YOU for INVITING us to PARTNER with You in taking back the earth for the Kingdom Age.
THANK YOU for EMPOWERING us from the inside out.
THANK YOU for Your ROARING, THUNDEROUS Voice of Victory.
We JOIN Your ROARS and THUNDERS and we DECLARE:
. . . MOW DOWN and DESTROY the consuming darkness.
. . . BRING IN the LIGHT of the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.
We SPEAK into the atmosphere:
“FEAR GOD’S ROARS and GOD’S THUNDERS.”
“The lion has roared; who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken; who can but prophesy?” Amos 3:8 (AMPC)
“After that I heard what sounded like the shout of a vast throng, like the boom of many pounding waves, and like the roar of terrific and mighty peals of thunder, exclaiming, Hallelujah (praise the Lord)! For now the Lord our God the Omnipotent (the All-Ruler) reigns! Revelation 19:6 (AMPC)
We DECLARE: “Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord your God, the earth also, with all that is in it and on it.” Deuteronomy 10:14 (AMPC)
THE LORD HAS SPOKEN! IT SHALL BE SO!
WE DECLARE IT!
WE BELIEVE IT!
WE RECEIVE IT.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “THY KINGDOM . . . COME! THY WILL . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen! Our Father is so amazing. So much power and strength, that He can even awaken us in His Whisper of Love. Hallelujah.
DeleteHallelujah. This word has been settling into my spirit this morning. π ☕π
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
September 08, 2026
From two years ago called...GET READY FOR CHANGE! September 8, 2024
So My Army of Light I want to share something with you. For so long the enemy of your soul has been using the deep state to steal from you and you try and try to make ends meet but you find it difficult especially with inflation and the prices of everything rising. But I want to say ~ Get Ready for Change! For truly the Wealth Transfer is coming and I want you to steward it well! First of all ~ view it as a gift from ME and Do Not have a mindset of Not Deserving It! For the enemy can use that against you and that can lead you into guilt and shame. But as your Father, this is My Gift To You! Now, once received, I encourage you to dedicate this to ME and ask ME Lord what is on your heart for this money? For I want us to Partner Together for this can finance the dreams I have given you that you never thought possible! But with this money I urge you not to hoard it and not be stingy, but as I have freely given to you, freely give to others! And I AM going to tell you now along with this gift comes a test for I have said in My Word that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil (I Timothy 6:10) and I hope I won’t find that in you!
Matthew 7:11 “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will you Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Luke 6:38 “Give generously and generous gifts will be given back to you, shaken down to make room for more. Abundant gifts will pour out upon you with such an overflowing measure that it will run over the top! The measurement of your generosity becomes the measurement of your return.”
Psalms 20:4 “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”
Patty, I have thought about this prophesy ever since you first released it. Thank you for the revisit.
DeleteLORD,
I dedicate this gift to You and ask You, "LORD, what is on your heart for this money?"
I am here, ready to do Your Will.
ALL IS YOURS! π§‘π§‘π§‘
Amen!
DeleteAfter I posted the 9:59 AM comment, it dawned on that I had prepared overnight dough to make artesian bread this morning. As I headed to the kitchen, baritone music started playing in my spirit. I've heard this before, but today is extra special. God appreciates our Thanksgiving!
DeleteLyrics: On a Bicycle Built for Two
Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two
Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
We'll spend all our life together
Regardless of the weather
And you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two
Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
We'll leave when the ball is over
Get married in the clover
And you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two
While my first loaf is baking, I’m going to run to my pantry to retrieve “real honey” for Jesus, and some orange marmalade. Mmmmm!
LOVE YOU ALL! π§‘
I say, "YES, LORD!" π§‘π§‘π§‘ tpp
DeleteLove you TPP!!
DeleteI know it's not why you posted this, TPP, and it's not the only reason you heard it in your spirit...but I just want to say there are several personal messages in there for me. I'm in awe of how God works! ❤️π§‘π
DeleteLove you both and everyone here!!
DeleteRemember, God loves us all the same and He has no favorites! Just different assignments. The message is for all! πΊ tpp
DeleteI have also been hearing Silent Night this past week. Silent Night is coming more ways than one — dark to LIGHT!
As a reminder, I only hear music (no lyrics). I posted the lyrics because they are telling us, GOD LOVES US!
DeleteMy feeling also Elizabeth!!❤️
DeleteThank You Lord for Your love ❤❤
DeleteHe does love us! Your choice of song lyrics, TPP, brought to mind a photo I came across recently, of dear ones I've been praying for. Unusual photo, and you don't hear those lyrics every day! Still a blessing π
Delete