STOP! - September 22, 2026
September 22, 2026
STOP!
I had a quick dream on September 20, 2026 where Andrew Whalen was sitting across the table from me. He looked at me intensely and almost yelled: “STOP!” End of dream. At first, I thought I might be personally doing something wrong but as I waited on the Holy Spirit for the interpretation, I believe it was a prophetic declaration that we need to be releasing against evil, lies, murder, false witness, and destructive plans.
“It is the APPOINTED TIME for My Army of Light to exercise their GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY over the INCURSIONS of darkness into your nation. You are seated with Christ in Heavenly places, and it is from this place of CO-AUTHORITY that you legislate that My Kingdom COME and My will be DONE on the earth as it is in Heaven. As you look on the evil schemes of destruction, the lies of the media, and the spirit of murder that has been released into your nation, I want you to proclaim Heaven’s prophetic command, ‘STOP!’ Then, it is time to release ‘LIFE!’ ‘TRUTH!’ ‘JUDGMENT!’ ‘JUSTICE!’ ‘VICTORY!’ and ‘REWARD!’ As you exercise your governmental authority, you will see the TIDE CONTINUE TO TURN and the LIGHT WILL TRIUMPH.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
STOP!!!
ReplyDeleteIn the name of LOVE,
Jesus Christ himself.
STOP.
GLORY TO GOD in the highest
Amen & Amen!
DeleteAmen!!
DeleteI use my governmental authority and proclaim, “STOP!” I release: LIFE, TRUTH, JUDGEMENT, JUSTICE, VICTORY & REWARD!! The light will triumph!! You are faithful God!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
DeleteAmen!!
DeleteAMEN! We are here on earth as we are in heaven, seated with His Heavenly Hosts, Angels and Great Cloud of Witnesses! Together we proclaim Thy Kingdom Come!
DeleteThy will be done! Hallelujah!
In Jesus Name. Amen.
DeleteOn the 20th (9/2026) early morning, while in twilight sleep I awakened to laughter. It was a man's laughter it was deep and moving/shaking in its frequency. I sat up and looked at my husband who was sound asleep. Then thoughts of Psalms 37:13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked. For he knows their day is coming. I wondered what was happening in heaven?
ReplyDeleteMighty things were stirring!
DeleteOhhh, now that is good right there, I Love it! Now let's go even farther. Psalm 37:17 For the strength of the wicked will be shattered, but the Lord takes care of the godly. Amen.
DeleteFirst I would like to say my 3 go to people in the Lord are Diana , Johnny Enlow, and Andrew Whalen. One of my main reasons is that they understand that this VISITATION from God is not short lived, where we get alot of people saved and right away we are taken off the earth. So many good people teach that and my declared STOP is that very problem ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter this word again about wanting to escape the earth.2Esd 13:24 " Know this therefore, they that be left behind are more blessed than they which be dead " o.e.
DeleteNumber 22---light or Sons of light ! o.e. Daughters also !
DeleteHALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
DeleteThank you, Denny!
I have a story to share. Yesterday I was with one of my sons. We were traveling to see an attorney he needs to hire to get back wages his previous employer never paid him. Cody (my son) was laid off from this employer just recently, but has had difficulty in getting paid. The check is “always in the mail”, but never shows up. This adds to the many battles he is fighting all at one time. His discouragement is at an all time high. To say he is overwhelmed would be an understatement. But, he is learning to listen for Gods voice and hanging on to the belief that God has a plan and deliverance is in that plan. As we were driving, I was praying, God, please give him a sign they you are with him. Suddenly, I noticed a Servpro van in front us. On the back of the van was the number “1011” followed by a quote that read: “Like it never happened.” I took notice of that and pointed it out to Cody. I told him, I’m going to look up 1011 in scripture to see if God is telling you something here. I then also noticed a “ram” logo on the truck right above the quote. The truck pulled into another lane and the next car in front of us was a Ford ESCAPE. I’m adding all these things up and telling him there is a message here I believe. (Cody is like me in that maybe one message would slip by me. I need more than one!). Cody has also been seeing 222, 333 & 444 he recently told me.
ReplyDeleteI searched scripture for the 1011 numbers and here’s what I found:
Romans 10:11 For the scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed “.
Zachariah 10:11, “My people will go through oceans of troubles, but I will overcome the waves and dry up the deepest part of the Nile.”
The “ram” logo brought me to Genesis 22:1-4 where Abraham was about to offer his son but was provided a ram stuck in the thicket. Abraham sacrificed the provided ram instead naming the place, “The Lord will provide.” (v 14).
I believe God’s message to Cody yesterday was that He will provide a way! And just to make it perfectly clear to Cody, He gave him several messages at once removing doubt. I am so excited to see how God cares so deeply for us and He shows up sometimes in ways we would never expect or in places where we think we would never expect and even in times when we THINK He has abandoned us. I marvel at His ways of communicating with us. He spoke to Cody on a highway! God is so awesome !!
Deborah, that is amazing, and so encouraging for you and Cody! The Lord communicates in these ways we don't expect - thru people (even if they are unaware of the message God is sending thru them), and thru everyday signs, numbers that pop up in front of us, etc., and our spirit takes notice. This is exciting!
DeleteYes, Elizabeth!! Even in the middle of chaos that our eyes are witnessing, we need to trust God that He is working in the spiritual realm to bring it into the natural realm and create order where there was chaos. I pray the hearts of all our prodigals are softened to notice when God is speaking. Mighty things are absolutely stirring in all of us. God will absolutely provide!! ❤️ Love to you Elizabeth!!
DeleteDeborah!
DeleteWhat an awesome story!
I find myself noticing license plates while driving too!
I hope this encouraged Cody.
I have a short story of my own.
In 2018, I was VERY sick with intestinal inflammation from a bacteria that the ER could not diagnose. They gave me multiple medications to cover the field of possibilities. The medication made me even sicker, so I stopped taking it. Then I got so sick I could barely get to work each day. I'd get up at 5 am and eat something and take all those medications, plus pain meds and anti-inflammatory. One day I was driving home exhausted, and I cried out to the Lord, "Lord, how am I gonna make it through this?"
As I turned left, I noticed a plate on the front of a car, and it said "ONE DAY AT A TIME."
It took 4 months to fully recover, but with each passing day my strength came back a little at a time. I had wondered if I would ever get better, but after the Lord answered my cry, I KNEW I would get better.
What an awesome GOD we serve.
Deborah, yes! HE is bringing order out of chaos...the evil.cabal tried to co-opt that, but they are FAILING! (Their kind of "order" is complete control of everyone.) Agreeing with your prayer for our prodigals (always!). Love to you!! ❤️
DeleteWoops, 12:03 was me !
DeleteTina, that is an amazing story! Praise God that you received that message thru the license plate, and with it the knowledge and assurance that you would get better! And you did!!
DeleteSTOP π₯π₯π₯
DeleteI DECLARE THAT GOD'S DIVINE JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
WILL PREVAIL,πππ,WE ARE STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT π₯π₯π₯
Wow, thank you all for sharing your beautiful testimonies! We praise God for always showing up and sending us hope through every storm! Thank you, ABBA. We love you so much! ❤️
DeleteTina, I love how God showed you He is in control: one day at a time! That’s an amazing story!! I love how He is so specific!!
DeleteThank you, Deborah and Tina, for being witnesses of God’s Grace and for sharing your stories.
DeleteDeborah, the highway is God’s HIGH-WAYS!
He removes obstacles and lays a clear path. tpp
p.s. He made sure His message was clear!
DeleteEverything will go according to His plan.
ALL IS WELL. (I'm praying for Cody.)
In Jesus name. Amen.
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
LIKE AT NO OTHER TIME!
September 22, 2026
For I AM using President Trump through his actions and orders to dismantle the deep state and not just in America…but throughout the world. And behold A Day Is Coming when the chains of debt, control, lack and darkness will be Broken All Over The World! And you will Know Freedom like Never Before and Opportunities will avail themselves to you and your Health will Be Restored as well! So, My Army of Light ~ Look and Focus on Your Future and what You’re Fighting For!!! For you have Never Known Anything Like It! And My Glory and Presence Will Hover Over the Earth and the Earth Will Know Peace and Joy Like At No Other Time!
Psalms 107:14-16 “He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron.”
This is very interesting, as Andrew Whalen just shared a dream he had that his prophetic words would do the most to lead to arrests among those partnered with darkness, and "arrest" means "stop." Arrest/Stop the deep state and evil empire! (Livestream from 21st, there were more details in the dream, but I can't remember off the top of my head.)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. God has great things in store for all of us. tpp
DeleteInteresting point, Jethan!
Delete* * * * * * * PRAISE THE LORD!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * WORSHIP! REJOICE!
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “STOP!”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Words, “It is the APPOINTED TIME for My Army of Light to exercise their GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY over the INCURSIONS of darkness into your nation.” . . . “As you exercise your governmental authority, you will see the TIDE CONTINUE TO TURN and the LIGHT WILL TRIUMPH.”
We SPEAK and LEGISLATE from our place of co-authority,
God’s Kingdom . . . COME!
God’s Will . . . BE DONE!
on the earth as it is in Heaven.
We PROCLAIM Heaven’s prophetic command,
‘STOP!’
It is time to release ‘LIFE!’ ‘TRUTH!’ ‘JUDGMENT!’ ‘JUSTICE!’ ‘VICTORY!’ and ‘REWARD!’
We will continue to PROCLAIM this as we look on the evil schemes of destruction, the lies of the media, and the spirit of murder that has been released into our nation. We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
We PROCLAIM Psalm 150:1-2,6 (AMPC)
Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power!
Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!
Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝