STRUCK SILENT - September 28, 2026

 September 28, 2026


STRUCK SILENT

“Now is the time to call forth a NEW LEVEL of ACCOUNTABILITY from the LYING media and leaders who FABRICATE stories, RUMORS, and CHARACTER ASSASSINATE leaders fighting for freedom with UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS that they present as TRUTH. This is the day that I want you to declare that the lying media and leaders will be STRUCK SILENT. Rise up, My Army of Light, and COMMAND the AIRWAVES over your nation for the broadcasting of TRUTH, EXPOSURES OF EVIL, and that the voices of the LIARS would be STRUCK SILENT. Watch this begin to take place where the liars have had free reign to broadcast LIES, DIVISION, and RUMORS because you will see them suddenly begin to STAMMER and STUTTER—unable to speak forth their LIES. I want you to declare that ONLY THE TRUTH WILL COME FORTH from these SERIAL LIARS and DESTROYERS OF JUSTICE. You have decreed to the liars that they are now STRUCK SILENT and that only words of TRUTH will be able to be spoken. You will watch these talking heads MUMBLE, STUMBLE, and STUTTER, and they will be COMPLETELY SHOCKED when words of TRUTH come forth from their mouths. It is time for the lying mouths of media, leaders, and judges to be STRUCK SILENT. Commission Communication Angels to go forth and CLEANSE the AIRWAVES of the LIES and MESMERIZING DECEPTION. Declare a NEW DAY OF TRUTH on the airwaves and ask Me to RAISE UP TRUTH TELLERS who will report EXPOSURES, JUDGMENT, AND TRUE JUSTICE. It is time that the liars are STRUCK SILENT.”

PSALM 107:42-43 (NLT) “The godly will see these things and be glad, while the wicked are struck silent. Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen LORD!
    I absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Struck silent is something I remember from childhood that could start a fight to quite someone down. If someone was fed up with anothers words or actions they would say "THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH" The lying media has said WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH. I declare and decree a Gag be put on them by the Blood of Jesus. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dutch Sheets has a mid term prayer list on his post today. I'm not technologically savy
    enough to post a link here. If someone else could, I think this community could really put our prayer power to work.
    Thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a link to Dutch Sheets for today’s prayer points.
      I would attach it here if I have Diana’s permission to do so.

      https://youtu.be/iAyK3_R4b-E

      Delete
    2. The actual prayer points that is.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Deborah!

      Delete
    4. I'm not sure I'd have been brave enough without the cover of the dryers! πŸ€“ And the TV was on also. But it got a talking to!

      Delete
    5. Oops, I didn't scroll down far enough, I just saw comments by Deborah and Karen (same as below). Hopefully it's apparent what it was in reply to!πŸ€“πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    6. Saving the video with prayer points😊

      Delete
    7. You tell that tv, Elizabeth! LOL

      Delete
    8. https://youtu.be/iAyK3_R4b-E

      Delete
    9. I remember hearing this ad come on while at the laundromat. I didn't believe it, and now already there is a story on Townhall detailing its lies. Yay! I call for flaming arrows of truth to shoot down this lie, and I bulldoze it out of the way!! Amen!
      https://townhall.com/news/amy-curtis/2026/09/28/kansas-hamilton-ad-n2683710

      Delete
    10. Amen Elizabeth! I bulldoze this lie with you. Truth is being told! Hallelujah!! Great for Kansas!

      Delete
    11. Sen. Roger Marshall is one of the good ones! At least I would be VERY surprised if he turns out not to be in the great reveal.

      Delete
    12. Deborah, you can feel free to post Dutch Sheet’s prayer points—he’s the real deal!

      Delete
    13. Ok. Thank you Diana.

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY WORD
    September 28, 2026

    For My Word is living and active and is continually at work! It Never Stops Working! And I say should you take a command and work to fulfill it ~ Behold the promise that is connected to that command Shall Come Alive and Become Activated! But I Also say that the command works in the Opposite way as well! For if you shall Not obey the command ~ then the promise to the command will Backfire on You! And the promise of blessing will become a curse! And you might ask to which command and promise are you referring to? This one—Ephesians 6:1b-3 “Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise—so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

    Hebrews 4:12 “For the Word of God is living and active sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit of joints and marrow and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decreed, declared, commanded & commissioned! This is a fun assignment in my opinion. I might have to watch a little of MSM to enjoy the fruits! It is time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the things that God has prepared for those that love Him!! Thank You Heavenly Father!!

      Delete
  6. Remember to PRAY OUTLOUD! Use Your COMMANDING VOICE. The angels are waiting to be sent and need to HEAR OUR VOICE to be activated!
    * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “STRUCK SILENT.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your marching orders, “Now is the time to call forth a NEW LEVEL of ACCOUNTABILITY from the LYING media and leaders who FABRICATE stories, RUMORS, and CHARACTER ASSASSINATE leaders fighting for freedom with UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS that they present as TRUTH.” . . . “It is time that the liars are STRUCK SILENT.”

    We DECLARE that the lying media and leaders will be STRUCK SILENT.
    We RISE UP and we COMMAND the AIRWAVES over our nation for the broadcasting of TRUTH, EXPOSURES OF EVIL, and that the voices of the LIARS would be STRUCK SILENT.
    We DECLARE and DECREE: We will watch and see them suddenly begin to STAMMER and STUTTER—unable to speak forth their LIES.

    We DECLARE that ONLY THE TRUTH WILL COME FORTH from these SERIAL LIARS and DESTROYERS OF JUSTICE.
    We DECLARE and DECREE: We will watch these talking heads MUMBLE, STUMBLE, and STUTTER, and they will be COMPLETELY SHOCKED when words of TRUTH come forth from their mouths.

    We SPEAK into the atmosphere:
    GOD HAS SPOKEN. “It is time for the lying mouths of media, leaders, and judges to be STRUCK SILENT.”
    We COMMISSION Communication Angels to go forth and CLEANSE the AIRWAVES of the LIES and MESMERIZING DECEPTION.
    We DECLARE a NEW DAY OF TRUTH on the airwaves.
    LORD GOD, we ASK You to RAISE UP TRUTH TELLERS who will report EXPOSURES, JUDGMENT, AND TRUE JUSTICE.
    We UNIFY our voices and STAND on Your DECREE, “It is time that the liars are STRUCK SILENT.”
    THANK YOU, FATHER. Amen.

    We PROCLAIM PSALM 107:42-43 (NLT)
    “The godly will see these things and be glad, while the wicked are struck silent. Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord.”

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! I will not be silent but use my voice LOUDLY to proclaim the lying media is struck down. NO MORE VOICE. MAKE WAY FOR THE TRUTH!
      Go Hosts, make toast & poached eggs out of them!

      Delete
    2. I spoke this out loud at the laundromat... My voice didn't carry over and above the sound of the dryers right in front of me, but also in front of me is a TV, and I wanted to speak the decrees and declarations in its vicinity! πŸ“£

      Delete
    3. That is so cool that you did that!

      Delete
    4. This morning at my husband's prayer meeting one of the guys said it's time to not be Invisible. And there's Elizabeth "going for it" at the public laundromat !
      prophetic act and voice.

      Delete
    5. Well done Elizabeth!! Your courage & bravery will be blessed. I admire your obedience!! I love it!! So awesome πŸ‘

      Delete
    6. You go girl(Elizabeth) !

      Delete
  7. ➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†➡πŸŽ†
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL

    ➡πŸŽ†We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    ➡πŸŽ†We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    ➡πŸŽ†We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
    ➡πŸŽ†We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    ➡πŸŽ†We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    ➡πŸŽ†We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    ➡πŸŽ†GO HOSTS! ➡πŸŽ† MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  8. I DECLARE THAT THE LAYING MEDIA, WILL BE STRUCK SILENT, AND GOD'S TRUTH WILL BE THE ONLY THING WE WILL HEAR
    NOW,NOW,NOWπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  9. For above prayer πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
    HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree it will be fun watching the MSM having to say something good about Trump ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This word and assignment lifted my spirit and has me almost as giddy as a school girl.
    I declare this tiredness today & everyday got to give way to energy & good health.
    I laid down on couch today because of the tiredness so I could read the messages & rest up. How perfect that there is a tv in front of me. Declarations done.
    Oh I am so excited to see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I declare Strength to you Darlene, in Yeshua's name

      Delete
    2. Darlene, I bless you with abundant energy and a healthy body, in Jesus name. I declare over you a blessing that you are wonderfully made from the top of your head to the tips of your toes! I declare you will have what God says you have! Amen & Amen!

      Delete
    3. With Ifenna and Deborah, I declare strength and blessing to you, Darlene. "...who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercy, who satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's" Psalm 103:3b-5

      Delete
    4. PHILIPPIANS 4:7 (NLT) “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

      A renewal prayer for the Army of Light. Please PRAY with me.

      πŸ’•LORD GOD, yesterday You told us, “I AM INVITING you into this place of DEEP REST with Me and you will find it is where you receive WARRIOR STRENGTH.”
      Lord, we COME to You to REST in Your heart, to experience the AWE of who You are, to receive Your GREAT LOVE and Your POWER towards us.
      THANK YOU that as we DRAW ASIDE and come into UNION with Your heart, our hearts are SUPERNATURALLY LIFTED UP in Your heart, the battle sounds CEASE, and we see everything from Your PERSPECTIVE.
      THANK YOU that our greatest WARRIOR’S STRENGTH will come when we STILL everything around us and we ENTER INTO YOUR REST. We do so now. (Selah.)

      We PRAY that You fill each one of us with Your calm and carry us with Your peace. Renew our spirits, steady our minds and heal our bodies. When we feel tired and overwhelmed, renew our strength and carry us through the day.

      We graciously welcome Your STRENGTH POURED INTO US for another day of warfare so we can fight more STRATEGICALLY and with a RENEWED FAITH in Your PROMISES. You are so good to us! We BLESS You, Lord, and we THANK YOU. In Jesus’ Holy Name.
      Amen and amen.

      Delete
    5. See if this video helps release your spirit language. Try repeating a few of the syllables and Let the River Flow! JUST RECEIVE! I LOVE singing in tongues, but I’ve never done it like this before! WOOOOOOO!

      CITY OF GOD - Dunsin Oyekan #dunsinoyekan #worship #cityofgod

      www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=City+Of+God+Hymn+Live+Performance&&mid=9C4582B3240E540E72F39C4582B3240E540E72F3&churl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fchannel%2fUC9unpsMUkOGDIMraqBfZtYg&FORM=VRDGAR

      Delete
    6. TPP, I LOVE the video!! The worship is beautiful and Holy Spirit inspired. I feel the Holy Spirit all over it, flowing. Thank you for sharing it.

      Also, Amen to your prayer for rest & strength. I enter Your rest Lord in faith, as I rest from my own self because all is done in the power of the Holy Spirit, not mine, so Your name is glorified. Let Your rest be released to the Army of Light.

      Delete
    7. Wonderful, Spirit-inspired music and words! As Deborah said, I too feel the Holy Spirit all over it, flowing. Thank you for sharing it, TPP. It is going to stir me into releasing that spirit language, I can feel it... Also the book The Gift of Tongues by Rev. Robert DeGrandis, which I haven't finished quite yet (I'm reading it slowly as I have time, letting it sink in, it's so good!); and the book by Dave Roberson, which says a lot of very good things about tongues - that your prayer language was written for you from the beginning and helps you find your purpose and destiny - so good! I showed The Gift of Tongues to my pastor. I'm sharing this video with a friend I had an incredible conversation with last night about surrender, about Jesus turning pain and hardship into victory in our lives (actual victory in the situation!). She and the pastor are both partially awake to what is happening with the Kingdom coming on earth.
      I prayed your prayer slowly and felt myself enter into His rest.

      Delete
  13. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    So Good from last year...CONTINUE
    September 28, 2026

    For this is a time of incredible warfare on the earth for the enemy wants to bring division in you My Army of Light and he wants you to stop praying and stop making decrees and declarations so that you are no longer a threat to him. He also wants to bring fighting in your ranks and disagreement with each other for he knows you are stronger when you are unified. Now My Army of Light ~ here is how I would like you to respond. I do Not want you to take offense but I want you to release that from your soul and I want you not only to receive grace but to give it to others as well. For in this battle you are facing, it is imperative to have a heart that is righteous before ME so that your prayers are effective. We are winning but I need you to continue to Partner with ME and to fight the good fight of faith!

    II Timothy 2:25-26 “Stay away from all the foolish arguments of the immature, for these disputes will only generate more conflict. For a true servant of our Lord Jesus will not be argumentative but gentle toward all and skilled in helping others see the truth, having great patience toward the immature. Then with meekness you’ll be able to carefully enlighten those who argue with you so they can see God’s gracious gift of repentance and be brought to the truth. This will cause them to rediscover themselves and escape from the snare of Satan who caught them in his trap so that they would carry out his purposes.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

START YOUR ENGINES!