THE ANGELIC HOST - September 10, 2026
September 10, 2026
THE ANGELIC HOST
Everything I make has BEAUTY and PURPOSE because I AM the MASTER DESIGNER, CREATOR, and PURPOSE-GIVER. The whole of creation is an ORGANIZED and PURPOSELY DESIGNED SYMPHONY of LIFE, LIGHT, and LOVE. From nano particle to huge galaxies, all were created to hold My LIFE and to make a PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING WHOLE. THE ANGELIC HOST are one of My BEAUTIFUL, POWERFUL DESIGNS; and they were created to fulfill many different purposes. My ANGELIC HOST have the ability to OPERATE in both the NATURAL and the SPIRITUAL REALMS, and their purposes are MANY and VARIED. Did you know that the ANGELS PAINT the beautiful SUNRISES and SUNSETS? Did you know that they MONITOR and RELEASE the sun RISING and SETTING and the PHASES of the moon? My ANGELIC HOST were also created to PROTECT, DEFEND, and GUIDE My creation of man and woman. Did you know that they consider it an HONOR to SERVE those who were born in Our IMAGE and created to have DEEP FELLOWSHIP with Me? There were ANGELS involved in bringing you to SALVATION through the Blood of Jesus. When you pray for someone to come to SALVATION, ANGELS are DISPATCHED by your prayers to HELP bring that person into the FORGIVENESS and BEAUTY of SALVATION. I AM REVEALING MORE about My ANGELIC HOST in this day because I want you to know they are there and AVAILABLE to SERVE the heirs of salvation and to JOIN you in the BATTLE to establish the BEAUTY of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS in the earth. Many MYSTERIES are being REVEALED at this time, and you will be LEARNING MORE about the INTERACTION between Heaven and earth through My ANGELIC HOST.”
PSALM 103:21 (NASB) “Bless the Lord, all you His angels, you who serve Him, doing His will.”
PSALM 104:4 (NKJV) “Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire.”
HEBREWS 1:14 (AMP) “Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out (by God) to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? (Of course they are!)
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Enoch describes the control the angelic host has over the sun and moon etc. o.e.
ReplyDeleteThat's so interesting! I still haven't read the Book of Enoch.
DeleteI was surprised to read that part of Diana's post.
DeleteElizabeth, I’m dispatching the Angelic Hosts to your daughter to establish and reconcile your relationship. I’m declaring Ezekiel 36:25-27 be carried out and that she will be sprinkled with clean water and a new spirit put into her, removing the heart of stone. I’m sending unity Angels to deactivate the spirit of dissension and loose a spirit of love, forgiveness, grace & mercy. I release the glory of God into every lie & deception that is behind her actions and I send Angel Hosts to put out the fires of disunity. I pray for breakthrough and peace and all human reasoning to brought down in Jesus name!!
DeleteCongratulations on the birth of your new grandson!! That is wonderful news. It totally breaks my heart that you are separated from your other grandson. But, we will keep praying until we see our prayers answered!! ❤️✝️
Deborah, oh my - I have tears reading your comment! Those are beautiful prayers...and they hit the nail on the head as to what her heart, mind, and soul need. She had a relationship with the Lord at one time, and she and I were close, even pretty recently. That's why it's so baffling! Someone, or something - maybe several attacks from different angles - have distorted her memory of me, our family life, and her faith.
DeleteThe messages from the Father of the Kingdom Age and of miraculous healings of all kinds that are posted here every day, help keep me going in a big way. I feel that's true of many of us here.
Thank you again, Deborah. You made this day perfect. I love your heart! ð
Whatever has distorted her, we come against in Jesus name. You may not know, but God knows. He knows exactly what is going on inside her head & heart. He knows the great heartache you feel as a mother. He is a miracle working God and He said He will bring the restoration ALL things. I’m putting your daughter into that column.
DeleteI ask Father God to replace every heartache with a joyful reunion, speedily. It will happen!
I will be your prayer partner and we will commission the Lord together. ❤️
Deborah, thank you for all of your thoughtful prayers and for calling on the aid of angels and the heavenly hosts for those of us in the Army of Light. I hope you don't mind if I use your words for my own daughter. They really hit home, as my family is in a similar situation as Elizabeth's. I will partner with you both in prayer and commissioning the Lord to heal our broken relationships. Blood of Jesus, cover us. Amen.
DeleteJean, I don’t mind at all!! We work together to create an amazing team against the darkness. I pray for all of us who have prodigals or situations that keep our families from seeing one another or creating discourse. I have a situation in my family where 2 of my grandchildren are from divorced parents. It is heart wrenching to watch them live like this where Daddy & Mommy do not live in the same home. They are small: 5 and 3.
DeleteThis should bring you peace:
DeleteJuly 23, 2023 GREAT RESET
YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN
“Part of My RESCUE OPERATION is RETURNING YOUR CHILDREN BACK TO YOU. The PRODIGALS, those captured by LIES and DECEPTION, the prisoners of TRAFFICKING, and those snared by ADDICTIONS—I AM CALLING THEM HOME, BACK TO YOU. They will be FORGIVEN, RESTORED, and will become BUILDERS by your side to COMPLETE My great reset. I have heard your PRAYERS, seen your TEARS, and felt the ANGUISH in your heart for your precious children, your HERITAGE; and I will BRING THEM HOME TO YOU. I will RESTORE and REPURPOSE their lives, and UNITY will be a CROWN your family wears. MILLIONS of your children will SUDDENLY come to their senses, as I REMOVE coverings from their eyes and UNSTOP ears DEAF to the TRUTH. They will be SHOCKED AWAKE when I UNCOVER and CRUSH the darkness, and they see how BADLY they have been DECEIVED. It will be a GRAND MIRACLE—DESTRUCTION for the wicked and a FREEING of the CAPTIVES of DARKNESS. Together, you will REBUILD this Land. Lift up your eyes and your heart, YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN.”
ISAIAH 49:17, 18 (Diana quoted from TPT, but I removed that translation due to the ongoing controversy. You can look up the verses, I’m sorry I did not have time to post them! ).
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
We are a Blood-bought community, stepping into our authority, supporting each other with our spiritual warfare. Helping to bring in the Kingdom Age. It is beyond anything I ever imagined before discovering Diana's blog and the Army of Light. Thanks be to God. ð
DeleteI want to add that I've been feeling movement in the spiritual realm in this situation since I saw your prayers last night and came into agreement with them! Keeping up the pressure on all that is bringing disunity into our families. ððð
DeleteAnd that is a wonderful message through Patty from 2023!! So encouraging! I've seen similar ones, but I don't think I had seen that one. ❤️
DeleteElizabeth, I also felt a shift after praying for your daughter and also Debbie’s situation below during the whole time I was praying & declaring. It felt like victory in the atmosphere. It’s very exciting and I’m anxious (in a positive way) to hear good reports!!❤️. We know they are coming about. Hallelujah!!
DeleteI’m adding Jean and the whole Army of Light to my prayers for our prodigals. Together we will watch God move!
DeleteI think we are in for some kind of storm.last night I was shown a big disturbance in the trees.o e.
ReplyDeleteIt has been very stormy in the heartland the past couple of days. Coming right off a record setting heat wave. Not a lot of rain, but lots of continuous, rumbling thunder interspersed with some loud peals or claps.
Delete(Above reply was me as well.)
Enoch Chap 34: Here I saw three gates of heaven open.Through each of them proceed North winds; when they blow there is cold, hail, frost, snow, dew and rain. out of one gate they blow for good, but when they blow through the other two gates , it is for violence and torment on the earth, and they blow with FORCE. o.e.
DeleteHow many times have we enjoyed a sunset or sunrise and said, "It's so beautiful it looks like a painting."
ReplyDeleteTurns out, they are paintings!
Awesome!
Yes!!
DeleteYes! I love this so much! Sunrises and sunsets are some of my favorite things ever! - Erica C.
DeleteABBA Fatherð
DeleteThank You for the beauty of Your Angelic creation and for this revelation about them.
I know I will look at sunrises and sunsets differently from now on! I will see them as beautiful paintings and gifts for us to enjoy! Thank You Heavenly Father!!
Delete“Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire.” PSALM 104:4 (NKJV)
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
ðHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE ANGELIC HOST.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
HEBREWS 1:14 (AMP) “Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out (by God) to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? (Of course they are!)
LOVING Father, THANK YOU for telling us, “Many MYSTERIES are being REVEALED at this time, and you will be LEARNING MORE about the INTERACTION between Heaven and earth through My ANGELIC HOST.”
THANK YOU that Your ANGELIC HOST operate in both the natural and the spiritual realms and they are here and AVAILABLE to SERVE the heirs of salvation and to JOIN us in the BATTLE to establish the BEAUTY of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS in the earth.
“Bless the Lord, all you His angels, you who serve Him, doing His will.”
PSALM 103:21 (NASB)
ABBA, we address the Angelic Host: The Army of Light thanks you
. . . for your loyalty and obedience to LORD SABAOTH, our KING OF GLORY.
. . . for so beautifully painting the sunrises and sunsets.
. . . for monitoring and releasing the sun rising and setting and the phases of the moon.
. . . for protecting, defending, and guiding God’s creation of man and woman.
. . . for serving those who were born in the image of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and created to have deep fellowship with Father God.
. . . for being involved in bringing us to salvation through the Blood of Jesus.
. . . for serving God as He answers our prayers to HELP those we have prayed for and to bring them into the forgiveness and beauty of salvation.
We count our blessings for your protection and vow to live in a way that reflects the love and protection you give us.
We appreciate all you are doing for us! Thank you for fulfilling our prayers of faith; and bringing in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
Father God, we PRAISE YOU that YOU are the Master Designer, Creator, and Purpose-Giver and the whole of creation is an organized and purposely designed symphony of Life, Light, and Love. YOU ARE PERFECT IN ALL YOUR WAYS!
We LOVE YOU and ADORE YOU!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “THY KINGDOM . . . COME! THY WILL . . .BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
This is for Diana Larkin:
ReplyDeleteThe first part of today’s declaration was posted at 12:04 PM.
I posted Part 2 immediately as a reply.
I posted Part 2 again and I copied the publication times of the post so there’s record of them disappearing.
TPP September 10, 2026 at 12:34 PM
(Part 2 of 2) (3rd post)
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
TPP September 10, 2026 at 12:44 PM
TPP (4th post) Part 2 of 2
TPP September 10, 2026 at 12:49 PM
TPP (5th post) Part 2 of 2
TPP September 10, 2026 at 12:54 PM
TPP (6th post) Part 2 of 2
Diana Larkin,
DeleteThis is what I mean by the Post disappears — date, time and content, everything. Gone!
I posted two more times, the last one at 2:56 PM.
Thank goodness we won't be needing those prayers too much longer. tpp
I’m wondering what is up with this?! No one else seems to have this issue. It’s puzzling. Could it be something in your settings or are you out of storage space or some issue like that? If everything is hunky dory on your side, then we consider it an enemy attack that must be turned back and burned up into ashes!!!
DeleteI do not know what day it was, but the one day Tpp had trouble posting part 2 of the declarations. I tried to post it near her original post, because I like stuff to be on same page for screenshots.
DeleteIt must of took me 3 tries to get it to stick. The last time I got a little overzealous and it stuck. I have no idea why it did that.
Only 1 other time did I notice a issue. It had posted my comment 2x same time stamp.
I def in the past month. I do not remember if I did either on my phone or pc.
Diana, we start those fires now to burn up all attacks from the enemy in the name of Jesus!
DeleteYes Darlene
DeleteI remember that time recently when your post appeared twice.
So sorry for this deal where some dark side hacker is taking away the post, at least it seems like that must be what is happening. That is very frustrating. May their attempts be stopped in the name of Jesus.
ReplyDeleteAmen. In Jesus' mighty name and by His Blood, we nullify any and all attempts to take down this post of prayers, decrees and declarations!
Delete—TPP September 10, 2026 at 2:47 PM
DeletePart 2 of 2 TPP (8th post)
—TPP (Part 2 of 2 (9th post)
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL
➡ðWe DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
➡ðWe WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
➡ðWe DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
➡ðWe CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
➡ðWe CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
➡ðWe RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
➡ðGO HOSTS! ➡ð MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
The Prayer Poet
Stay in the name of Jesus! o e
Delete* * * * * * *
Delete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THERE'S POWER IN THE BLOOD!
September 10, 2026
Father's message posted below. I forgot the heading!ðĨī
Tpp maybe try posting under your name.o.e.
DeleteDenny, I believe it has to do with the declarations in the Part 2. The rewarding part is that each time it gets posted it sends out frequencies and the enemy receives another beating! tpp
DeleteWHACK — TAKE THAT, ENEMIES OF ALMIGHTY GOD!
YOU'RE TOAST!
p.s. They're my punching bag. ð
DeleteDeclared. Pow! ððĨ
DeleteðððI love this! Whack a mole can be fun! - Erica C.
DeleteI’m adding a few punches myself to that enemy of Almighty God: ð ðĪ ðĪ ðĨ
DeleteWoah! I felt some wind from all those punches. Thank all of you for your support! "9" was the lucky number. (9th post)
DeleteBTW did you see what happened to Jonathan Cahn where an evil spirit manifested on a flight he was on from Dallas to Newark? The guy became enraged when Jonathan showed him the cover of his new book on his computer. It (the spirit) was using profanity, blaspheming the Holy Trinity, and was physically assaulting Jonathan while trying to take away his computer! Two passengers bound the guy with duct tape, taped his mouth shut, and the flight was diverted so he could be removed from the plane.
I heard about that TPP!
DeleteSaw a couple of thumbnails regarding that encounter!
DeleteTHERE'S POWER IN THE BLOOD!
ReplyDeleteSeptember 10, 2026
I want to share with you My Army of Light the Power of the Blood of My Son that was shed for you when He died on the cross. First of all, Jesus submitted Himself to be a sacrifice for your sins. He chose to say Yes to the disgrace of dying as a sinner and placing All Your Sin Upon Himself. He was in Utter Agony when He experienced not only the guilt and sin of all your sin but Most Of All~the Separation it caused between MYSELF and MY SON. But upon His death~the sacrifice He made was instantly rewarded as He went down to hell and took the keys of death and hell from Satan. For My Army of Light~this blood that was shed as Payment For Your Sin can Also Be Used As A Weapon against the devil. For the devil has NO DEFENSE against the Blood of Jesus! For it was His Blood and Sacrifice that saved you from your punishment of sins you committed~death and spending eternity in hell! So My Army of Light if you are having difficulty in your warfare against the enemy and his demons Declare the Blood of Jesus for THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD!
Hebrews 9:11-15 “But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of Christ who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.”
I am telling you the blood of Jesus is absolutly real. Not the slightest doubt. o.e.
DeleteWOW!!!ðŪ
DeleteAnother "911" reference
(Hebrews9:11-15)
Saw a lot of them all day...digital clocks, license plates, time stamp for the length of a youtube video....
Wow Ifeena! Something’s up with that absolutely!
DeleteDenny , I do not doubt it either!! The evidence is overwhelmingly clear!
DeleteAWESOME GOD
DeleteThank You for the Name and Blood of Jesus.
Thank You for Angelic Host to assist and protect us.
Thank You for loving us soooooo much that You constantly teach us how to live victoriously ðĪš
This year Rosh Hashanah falls of Shabbat, Saturday, September 12. Rosh Hashanah begins September 11, 2026, at sundown and it concludes at nightfall on September 13, 2026.
ReplyDeleteSHALOM!
ROSH HASHANAH (FEAST OF TRUMPETS)
DeleteThis feast marks the Jewish New Year and it is celebrated with the blowing of the shofar (a ram’s horn). It is a time of reflection and repentance, signaling the beginning of the “Days of Awe,” a period leading up to Yom Kippur. Traditionally, it is a time to seek forgiveness and prepare for the new year.
Rosh Hashanah, first of the High Holidays, is the Jewish New Year. It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, and a day of judgment and coronation of G-d as king.
OBSERVANCE AND CUSTOMS
Rosh Hashanah. Customs include eating apples dipped in honey to symbolize a sweet new year and attending synagogue services where the shofar is blown.
Leviticus 23:34-42 “On the fifteenth of this seventh month is the Feast of Tabernacles…”
DeleteNOTE: September means the 7th month, not the 9th month.
Leviticus 23:34-42 “On the fifteenth of this seventh month is the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days to the LORD… You shall thus celebrate it as a feast to the LORD… It shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations… You shall live in booths for seven days.”
DeleteLeviticus 16 & 17
DeleteLeviticus Chapter 23
Leviticus 23:27
Exodus 19:13
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Leviticus. 17:11
Hebrews chapters 9 and 10
Zechariah 12:10
Revelations 1:7
Romans 11:26
Leviticus 23:40
John 7:37-38
Zechariah 14:16
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
From last year as the Lord says that He wants us to Be Reassured!
September 10, 2026
Have you taken note of all the exposures I AM bringing to light for they’re coming fast and furious! For I AM leading the charge against the deep state and I have given Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the ammunition to fight and the truth to expel the lies! For I AM taking down this evil empire of death and disease once and for all! For I AM dismantling their immunization program and I AM bringing shame and dishonor to their once trusted regime. And behold I AM with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. giving him many ideas how to bring back health to the children and to adults as well. For I will do away with the dishonor of the anti-vaccinated ones and soon the world will acknowledge how right they were to say no to the covid shot as well and I will also reveal the truth about other immunizations including the flu and others. For I AM bringing to light and exposure the evil plans that have been put in place to harm you and the evil intentions of your government. For I AM Restoring America in all seven mountains and Every One Of Them will Be Brought to Account and Cleansed and will Actually Represent My Kingdom in the Future! So Be Reassured that this Cleansing will Bring Great Benefit and Change For The Better!
Debbie ððŧ❤️ðĻðĶ
ReplyDeleteDeborah, I used that prayer that you had for Elizabeth. For my daughter-in-law Darlene and her sister Pam.
Pam has caused so much chaos with her father and Darlene ,that she's trying to involve my grandchildren, against their mother.
She needs Deliverance. They both grew up in a Christian home. Pam has said she's not a Christian. Appreciate your prayers God bless.
Debbie, we come against all powers of demonic control & we break all their power over Pam in Jesus name. Angel armies we send and assign you to bring deliverance to Pam sweeping away all wickedness that is controlling her mind. Make her mind clear of any & all wicked spirits that dominate her. Holy Spirit, hover over her renewing and sanctifying Pam’s mind. We command whole souls and sounds minds in the Mighty name of Jesus!! Amen & Amen
DeleteThank You Lord God that You desire us to be whole so we can live worshipping and praising You and bringing more people into the Kingdom. We call Pam into Your Kingdom now!!
And Lord You have empowered us to speak and call forth deliverance over these the Holy Spirit highlights. Deliver Pam with Your powerful deliverance, cleansing and restoration. We cover her with the blood of Jesus now and declare she is free! Holy Spirit hover over her and bring forth Jesus’ nature in her. We also cover Darlene & the family with the complete protection of Psalm 91 and declared it is fulfilled over this family!! In Jesus name!! Amen & Amen!!
DeleteAmen and amen! ð✝️
DeleteSo Beautiful to hearthstone message ❤️
ReplyDeleteTo hear this ❤️ðŠ―ð
Delete