THE DREAM MAKER…A Sure Word of Promise - September 13, 2021
September 13, 2021
THE DREAM MAKER...A Sure Word of Promise
"Do you have UNFULFILLED dreams for your life and your Nation? Do these dreams seem IMPRACTICAL, OUT OF REACH, BEYOND THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY? Do you realize I AM the DREAM GIVER, and I planted those dream seeds in your life, and I AM committed to FULFILLING them? Right now the world is in the CHAOS of great change, and the enemy will seek to THWART the coming plans that I have to make your dreams for your life and your Nation come true. As systems fail and fall remember that I AM not dependent on world systems—I operate out of the Kingdom of Heaven where resources are UNLIMITED and full of ABUNDANCE. Am I able to fulfill your dreams in the midst of an economic crisis? Am I able to make a way where there seems to be no way? I LAUGH at enemy roadblocks and enemy threats! Put yourself in My hands and look for resources and help from My NEVER-ENDING, NEVER-FAILING source of supply. This is a SURE WORD OF PROMISE to you, and you will see it come to pass. You will experience Me as the WAY MAKER and the DREAM MAKER. Don't you love a happy ending?"
EPHESIANS 3:20-21 (NASB) "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
THANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA, I'M HOLDING ON TO YOUR PROMISES, LORD ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteI'M SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THINGS TO COME πππ.
What a joy this word brings. It does delight my soul, I have laughter. Amen and Amen
DeleteIt does indeed! My spirit is singing π΅πΆ
Deleteπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆπ΅πΆ
ReplyDeleteA very timely validation!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! π
Delete