THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS - September 17, 2020
September 17, 2020
THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS
"My VOICE has been described as the 'sound of many waters.' If you have ever stood near a roaring waterfall, this will give you a small example of the POWER of My voice. My voice can flatten forests and crumble mountains. My voice will TERRIFY the wicked in this day, and it will EXCITE, AWAKEN, and EMPOWER My people. I am ARISING over your Nation, and I am RELEASING My voice of many waters. It will PUT OUT the manmade FIRES, and it will SWEEP CLEAN those who have partnered with evil. I am ROARING across this Land with My voice UNLEASHED against evil. If you have exalted yourself above My Word and My ways, you will find yourself WASHED AWAY to JUSTICE and JUDGMENT. I have arisen in response to your HEARTFELT PRAYERS, and I am coming in the POWER of My VOICE, the sound of many waters."
REVELATION 1:15 "His feet were gleaming like bright metal, as though they were glowing in a fire, and His voice was like the roar of many rushing waters."
PSALM 29:4,5 "The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord splits the mighty cedars; the Lord shatters the cedars of Lebanon!"
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
For unbelievers and the evil empire, the SOUND of God's Voice will put everything in the proper perspective! tpp
ReplyDeleteAmen, yes it will.
DeleteYES, LORD
ReplyDeleteLET The sound of your WATER ROOOAAARRR
IN OUR NATION 🙏🙏🙏🙏.
I am speaking for myself, but I am in awe of how the Creator of the World is keeping us aware! Who am I?
ReplyDeleteHIS inheritance!
Delete❤️
Delete