THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE - September 16, 2026
September 16, 2026
THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE
“I have a SECRET WEAPON that the evil empire tends to undervalue its power and its importance. This secret weapon is the POWER of the Holy Spirit to LIGHT A SPARK in a human heart. This SPARK is a HOLY FIRE that REVEALS hidden sin and defilement and it carries the DEEP CONVICTION of My Holy Spirit. That conviction leads to REPENTANCE, the Blood of Jesus, and TRANSFORMED LIVES. This SPARK is what IGNITED your PASSION to follow Me and to grow up into sonship in the Kingdom. My friend, Charlie Kirk, carried this SPARK in his heart and when his life was taken from him, his SPARK IGNITED many hearts worldwide. You may think that the SPARKS didn’t last, but I tell you that Holy Spirit has been SHAPING new leaders to help disciple the coming Harvest season. I will HONOR Charlie Kirk’s life and the lives of many others who carry My FLAME and it will be said that THESE SPARKS LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE. I want you to CALL FORTH the Winds of Change Angels to BLOW upon the SPARKS until the WORLD IS ON FIRE with the POWER of the Spirit’s CONVICTION of sin and a PASSION to KNOW Me, to WALK with Me, and to FULFILL the call on their lives. THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE will become a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION against the enemy’s LIES, DECEPTION, and DEFILEMENT. The darkness is so impressed with all their destructive schemes they think will get them back into power that they failed to see the POWER of My plans done in the SECRET PLACE OF THE HUMAN HEART. Their DOWNFALL will prove to be from THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE.”
2 TIMOTHY 1:6-7 (AMP) “That is why I remind you to fan into flame the gracious gift of God, (that inner fire—the special endowment) which is in you with the laying on of my hands. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but (He has given us a spirit) of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
This spark that we learn from Diana's Carolina room is always invigorating.At 5AM the Lord put this word in my mind" BEAUTY FOR ASHES". It is what we will receive. I found it to be in ISA 61:3 . o.e.
ReplyDeleteThank you, o.e. for this good word. Amen. 🌺 tpp
DeleteAmen.
DeleteAmen!!! Beauty for ashes, oaks of righteousness! What a good reminder for us to keep on praying, decreeing & declaring until His promises for each of us are fulfilled.
DeleteObama: "This is no longer a Christian country" ---Thats what you think BUSTER ! o.e.
ReplyDelete💪. . .💥 . . . 😂 . . .😍 . . .😁
DeleteI agree completely!
DeleteThat's right, BUSTER! I love this ❤️
DeleteThis really made me laugh to think he believed his own words. Busters got another word coming his way: treason and the effects of being on the dark side. His time is up. Actually, he does not look very well if you’ve seen recent pictures.
Delete* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS LOVE!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS FIRE!
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for sharing with us Your SECRET WEAPON — the POWER of the Holy Spirit to LIGHT A SPARK in a human heart.
THANK YOU for the POWER of Your plans.
THANK YOU, Holy Spirit, for igniting the Army of Light’s PASSION to follow God and to grow up into sonship in the Kingdom.
Father God, THANK YOU for giving us a new assignment.
By the POWER of Your words,
We CALL FORTH the Winds of Change Angels to BLOW upon the SPARKS until the WORLD IS ON FIRE with the POWER of the Spirit’s CONVICTION of sin and a PASSION to KNOW You, to WALK with You, and to FULFILL the call on their lives.
We DECLARE and DECREE: THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE will become a Weapon of Mass Destruction against the enemy’s Lies, Deception, and Defilement. Their downfall will prove to be from THE SPARK THAT LIT THE WORLD ON FIRE.”
We PROCLAIM and RECEIVE into our spirits 2 TIMOTHY 1:6-7 (AMP)
“That is why I remind you to fan into flame the gracious gift of God, (that inner fire—the special endowment) which is in you with the laying on of my hands. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but (He has given us a spirit) of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline.”
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . .BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
I AM DONE!
September 16, 2026
For I Say Your Time Is Up for the darkness to receive mercy for their acts of violence, being a traitor to America, trying to assault My David via the court system and blocking his orders and also the children! And then we have the constant lies over the MSM ~ oh what an evil web they have weaved to downgrade America and its leadership! But I MYSELF Shall Step In and Will Bring Justice! For My Victorious Right Arm Is Going To Bring Great Devastation to My enemies for I AM DONE WITH WICKEDNESS!
Psalms 7:9-11 “Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; for the righteous God tests the hearts and minds. My defense is of God, who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day.”
Note: I could really feel God’s anger as He was sharing this word with me today.
PATTY TEICHROEW’S
DeleteThe Breakthrough Video September 16, 2026 YouTube and Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIA9xOAQxwA
https://rumble.com/v7fk1gc-the-breakthrough.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_v
Amen & Amen! The devastation heading fiercely towards the enemy will wipe away that smirk on all their faces. Our God does not fail. When He says He is done, we know He stuck a fork into it! It’s over.
DeleteTO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE
ReplyDeleteLyrics: Fanny Jane Crosby (1820-1915)
1
To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.
2
Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.
3
Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport when Jesus we see.
Just sang this out loud (at my daughter's)! 😁🎶💥
DeleteWonderful song to get the frequencies of worship into the atmosphere!!
DeleteThank you for posting it, tpp ✝️❤️🔥
DeleteFather must be delighted with this because it is being performed by heaven’s orchestra right now. Heaven is in a frenzy! It’s like waves of music, coming in from different directions, intertwining into a rapture of GLORY! I’m picturing music within an aurora borealis! WOW!
DeletePraise Him all ye angels above!
Praise Him all ye creatures here below!
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
Amen.
🎼 🎶 🎶 I just know I’m going to bed tonight with that glorious song in my head!! Great things He has done & continues to do. Elizabeth, how is Joseph doing? ❤️
DeleteTPP, what a picture, a rapture of glory, music within an aurora borealis! That is going to stick in my head indefinitely! I started singing this with the angels after you posted it...
DeletePraise God from whom all blessing flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above, ye heavnly host,
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen!
Deborah, I will keep that glorious song in my head all evening too! Joseph is thriving and doing very well at home...is starting to look around a little bit. He is a pretty calm little baby overall, and sooo cute!
DeleteI wanted to ask what your son's name is, the one we are especially praying for. Do you mind posting it here? If you'd rather not, I'll just keep praying and declaring for Deborah's son!
Elizabeth, thank you so much for asking. His name is Cody. A quick briefing: he has been through a lot of trauma over the last 7-8 years, which resulted in a divorce when his daughter was 2 and his son wasn’t even born yet. His children are: Amelia (Mia) currently 5 and his son Calvin who is 3. He suffers from anxiety and ptsd. He did not want the divorce but he has come a long way. He remarried last September (to a wonderful woman who is a level 1 trauma nurse). She knows his background and she has been a wonderful stepmom to his 2 children. He is currently fighting to see his two children daily who live with their mother. It is a difficult situation with his ex-wife and her parents. It’s a very loooong story, but God is definitely moving in Cody’s life. He is the one I spoke of the other day who has been “awakened “ to the global deception and “all the things “. He is also noticing the hand of God in his life, one of my greatest desires.
DeleteBy the way, I continue to declare & decree for you and your daughter. ❤️. I believe God will move in her heart and restore what was stolen from you: seven FOLD!!
DeleteOf course! I just feel it adds strength to a prayer or decree and declaration when you say the name of the person. And now I know to pray specifically for God to keep moving in Cody's life, and declaring victory in the situation with his ex-wife as far as seeing his children, and healing from his anxiety and ptsd. I'm glad to hear that he has found a supportive wife and stepmom for the children.
DeleteMy daughter - I have two, but the one we're making decrees and declarations for is named Laurissa - she has also suffered from anxiety and ptsd, has had the anxiety since childhood. I was pregnant with her when my husband died suddenly (33 years ago), and our older daughter, Tabitha, was 2.
I'm also praying for a friend locally who is dealing with a difficult in-law situation (her son's wife's parents).
Patterns do repeat, or at least rhyme!
I'll also pray for Mia and Calvin to be able to see their dad daily!
DeleteThank you Elizabeth for sharing some of your own story. I feel my prayers hit the mark when I know specifics, so I am going to up my prayers for Laurissa. I am so sorry for the pain you and your children suffered when your husband died so suddenly. It sounds like maybe Laurissa ‘s trauma could have started from that wound, even though she wasn’t even born yet. I see it in my grandson, Calvin. He wasn’t born yet when so much was going on. He is only 3 years old, but I sense in him a lot of insecurity. Our stories seem to rhyme. And your friend with the difficult in law situation is something Cody dealt with in his first marriage. His ex-wife never really did cleave to Cody, because her parents were involved at an unhealthy level.
DeleteThank you for your prayers! Together we will pray for one another! I feel so much stronger knowing your prayers will be lifted up for my situation and I hope you feel the strength from my prayers for Laurissa, your health and even your friend who us going through her own difficulties. I absolutely feel I can relate to all of these because as some level it sounds so much like my own story.
We just love our sons & daughters so much and we want them to live good, Godly lives and be free from all that weighs them down. I suffered much trauma just watching what Cody has been through and also my grandchildren. I’m sure you can relate to the trauma.
Together we will petition the Lord on behalf of our families with all our hearts and watch Him move in each of their lives. I’m excited to see what God will bring to each of our grown children and the blessings He will give to us as their mothers!! Much love to you Elizabeth! ❤️❤️❤️
I typed a whole reply, then my phone went all wonky on me and closed the browser before it published!! (I too would rather use my laptop!) I'll try to recompose... I just said that I feel the very same way about everything you said. And yes! I do feel the strength from your prayers for Laurissa! And for my health and for my friend's situation. Thank you! This is very exciting, and I look forward to seeing the miraculous things God does and continues to do in our children's lives!! Much love to you, my friend! ❤️❤️❤️
DeleteSee!! Why do they even call them smart phones anyway? Arrrggg!! Deep breaths! Sleep well knowing you are covered in prayer!! ❤️❤️❤️
DeleteDeborah & Elizabeth: Hello! God Bless you both and your son, Deborah, and your daughter, Elizabeth. I was wondering if you've ever heard of the WavWatch? I've been wearing one for the past 2-3 years and it 's helped with several things...Pain and inflammation mainly. It sends out over a thousand frequencies depending upon what you set it for. I remember hearing a wonderful testimony about a veteran who had anxiety and ptsd. Family friends went over to share dinner with them, and the man sat at the table quietly while everybody talked and visited. He agreed to try the WavWatch while they were eating and the turn-around was pretty miraculous! He hadn't felt that good in a long time. He ordered one right away.
DeleteThey're a family company (I don't know them personally) and I do know that you can try it for 30 days and return it for a full refund if it doesn't work. I think I remember them saying that it DOESN'T work for about 30% of people. But you should know within 30 days. I hope this helps. Blessings, Char
Hello Char and thank you for your blessings ❤️! Yes, I have heard of WAVwatch. I absolutely believe in these frequencies and their healing abilities. I was so excited to purchase one until I got to their website and saw the price: $600.00 for one watch! (We could use 2 in for my family, each member that needs one lives in separate homes).. My heart sank and I felt the Holy Spirit say, “not now”. So, I’m still waiting to get the go ahead. Maybe they will have a Black Friday sale in November that will reduce the cost substantially.
DeleteDeborah, I know, right?!! Ha. And thank you for the prayer covering. ❤️I feel the power of our mutual prayer, under the Blood of Jesus!I
DeleteGood morning, Char, and thank you for this info! I also have heard of the WavWatch. Nikola Tesla was onto something true when he said to think in terms of frequency and vibration. Certain frequencies are so beneficial (even cats' purrs, as Diana mentioned in her video Tuesday!). Like Deborah, the cost has prevented me from buying one (or more) so far. I hope to at the right time! If it could help with my daughter's anxiety and PTSD, it would be worth the cost. I'll follow the Holy Spirit's lead! Yes, maybe there will be a Black Friday sale!
Maybe the "not now" is because a Supernatural healing will come B4 a sale !
DeleteDeborah, I am reflecting on this that you wrote yesterday: "I believe God will move in her heart and restore what was stolen from you: seven FOLD!!" I accept that, and I believe it! I believe it in this situation with Laurissa (for one thing, God will restore the one year+ of my grandson's life that I have missed out on - I don't know how, but He will!); and in other areas as well. This has been a continual theme in the posts and comments on this Army of Light blog...everything stolen from us restored seven-fold!!
DeleteTo comment 10.11am: I receive that word in Jesus name! Thank you!
DeleteElizabeth, this verse popped into my spirit when I read your comment:
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
And, I call it into being that you will also be restored abundantly, according to His power the year + that was stolen from you with regards to your grandson. I have no clue how He will do this, BUT HE IS GOD! HE CAN DO ANYTHING!! And, He will. He promised us the restoration of ALL THINGS!! To God be the glory great things He has done! 🎵🎵🎶
Thank you for that verse, Deborah! <3 (I'm on my laptop browser now, which doesn't have emojis, as far as I know - that's supposed to be a heart.) And for calling that into being. And now I call into being that Cody, Mia, and Calvin will be restored abundantly, according to His power, the peace and security that was stolen from them through the divorce. Yes...ALL THINGS RESTORED is His promise!!
DeleteA Watchman’s Journal 9.3.2026
ReplyDelete“I want you to call for AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE to hit the earth. What you are calling for is the JUSTICE from the Courts of Heaven to EXPLODE over all the nations. Heaven’s JUSTICE is TRUE and RIGHT, and it NEVER COMPROMISES with evil”.
A Watchman’s Journal 9.15.2026
“Your nation and the world are about to experience a DEFINING MOMENT that will RESHAPE HISTORY and cause A TURNING POINT that changes the course of the world towards the LIGHT, and that reestablishes RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE.”
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Malachi 4:1
(Malachi 4:1 warns of a coming day of divine judgment, where the arrogant and evildoers will be completely consumed, leaving neither root nor branch.
Neither root nor branch refers to the wicked and their offspring, the seed of the wicked.)
For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
Isaiah 9:5
But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap.
Malachi 3:2
Burning
Fuel of Fire
Refiner’s Fire
Burn as an oven
Proud and wicked shall be ashes, stubble, leaving neither root nor branch
The spark that lit the world on Fire
SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THE RED SEA RESCUE IS COMING VERY SOON.
SOMETHING THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
Sorry, this is Tina
DeleteYES. Scriptures fulfilled. It will be awesome.... terrible for the wicked, blessed for the righteous in Christ, the Blood-bought and redeemed. Beauty from ashes.
DeleteYES. Scriptures fulfilled. It will be awesome.... terrible for the wicked, blessed for the righteous in Christ, the Blood-bought and redeemed. Beauty from ashes.
DeleteAmen! I echo Elizabeth’s comment. It is going to be epic; nothing like He has done before and even grander than the Red Sea miracle.
DeleteJust commenting to say hello. I don't comment very much simply because I read this on my kindle and it's a pain to type on there. I love and appreciate Diana and TPP...thank you ladies! I also love to read all the comments that get me thinking (Denny's, Tina's both Deborah's, and others). I pray and decree right along with you guys. Have a wonderful day ((((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteThe Lord bless you, Angell.
DeleteWhat a pretty name.
Only missing one L
DeleteShould say one L to many
DeleteThank you, Angell, for being a part of the Army of Light. We're glad you're with us and praying along with us. BLESSINGS! 🌺 tpp
DeleteNice to meet you Angell and that you are declaring and decreeing each of the Lords assignments He gives us. We look forward to more of your posts! The Army of Light is going strong 💪. Hugs back to you!
DeleteGlad you are in the Army of Light, Angell! Have a blessed evening!
DeleteAngell, I was just thinking about your comment on how annoying it is to type on your kindle. I feel the same about my iPhone. I used to use my laptop a while back, but I can’t carry that thing everywhere. The autocorrect is extremely annoying. It will put in words I did not even type and then it takes me longer to go back & correct it. I dislike texting also. I’d much rather have a real conversation. My sons laugh at me because when they text me, I usually will end up calling them to talk instead. Most men do t really “like to talk”! 😁. But they oblige me!
DeleteThanks everyone ❤️
DeleteDeborah, I totally understand about typing on your phone as well. Like I said I read from my Kindle but I did go onto my phone to comment on here. Although I first type (also use voice to text) in a Notepad app and then just cut and paste it into the comment section. Makes me feel better lol! I agree about the autocorrect. I truly hate when I typed the word correctly, and it still changes it to something else. 🤣
There are reports of a coffin in the White House basement--- do you suppose that is Joe ? o.e.
ReplyDeleteWhere is Joe anyway ?
DeleteJoe's shot.
DeleteIn 2020 I put up 2 signs that would have outlasted Joe. 1-That ain't Joe 2 where is Joe?. Wokes took them down. o.e
DeleteJoe went BYE-BYE.
DeleteAnd, many more that we haven't been told about yet.
I’ve heard reports that may confirm that Denny! So many are being played by actors. I know we will all be surprised to see who actually is a white hat vs a black hat. I’m also wondering what, if anything, was found in the construction of the new Ballroom.
DeleteThats an interesting thought! o.e .
DeleteI call forth the Winds of Change Angels to blow upon sparks until the world is on fire with the power of the Spirits conviction of sin, a passion to know & walk with You and fulfill their destinies. I believe a MAJORITY of people will be Jesus lovers. It will be so nice to see genuine smiles on peoples faces that reflect His love. Truth & Honesty will be a common theme!
ReplyDeleteAMEN and AMEN! I believe that too, and won't it be wonderful!
DeleteElizabeth, oh my goodness, YES! ✝️
DeleteI listened to Dr. Lee Merritt this evening. I thought I’d share some of her comments about light, energy, healing, creating and who we are in God’s creation.
ReplyDeleteDNA is coded in an ancient proto language. It actually has syntax spelling and grammar. Scientists think it might be the proto language of all languages. It is not a ticker tape; it’s a fractal antenna. It actually takes SOUND AND TRANSFORMS IT INTO HOLOGRAPHIC REALITY*, as in, ‘In the beginning was the Word.’
We are not solid. Nothing is solid. It’s all energy. The energy is consciousness, of God consciousness. We only know about 5% of what DNA does. The Russians showed if you shine a laser onto DNA, it will dance; they called it dancing cells, or singing molecules. It lights up; it has its own energy. Your DNA is taking the signal of God and making you who you are. . .
Aging is totally artificial. Your DNA builds to sound. Your DNA is always listening to you.** If you believe you’re aging, if you talk about aging, if you celebrate by singing that song (pagan celebration), and you blow out the candles, you become that age because your DNA is listening to you.**
When you listen to Gregorian chants, your DNA increases its uptake of ultraviolet light frequency. This also takes place when exposed to certain types of healing music, i.e 432h.
MY NOTES:
* This reminded me of the heavenly music creating an aurora borealis in my earlier comment at 4:16 PM
** We need to keep in mind the Power of our words. Speak what we want, not what we have.
The enemy dumbed mankind down, but we say, NO MORE! We take back EVERYTHING that belongs to us, SEVEN FOLD!
(We) are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that (we) may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC)
Amen.
I find this very interesting. I've always been fascinated with this type of stuff. Years ago I learned about the law of attraction. There seems to be a lot of wide opinions about it. You have some people who take it and make it new age and make it like it's part of the occult. I've also read Christian books about it that talk about how this is actually a law of God and biblically sound, the world just took God out of it. I personally love learning the science behind it. Have you ever seen the rice experiment? People have taken 3 containers (all the same) of cooked white rice. One container they do nothing with - that's the control. Another one they speak life over it, blessings and positivity, etc. The third one they speak horrible things to it, basically speaking death over it. They do it for 30 days or so. So many of them, the one with the positive words spoken over to it is still white, clean and smells good. The control one may have some slight mold on it but the one with negative things spoken over it looks black and just awful.
DeleteThere's a book that I read called "E2: Nine do it yourself energy experiments that prove your thoughts create your reality" by Pam Grout (definitely not a Christian book). I've done some of the experiments though and it is shocking honestly. One of them is as simple as trying to find burnt orange colored cars. You don't really see them that often. But now when you're seeking them out, all of a sudden you realize just how many they're actually are out there. I did this with my husband and I told him let's do this now with lime green cars. I kid you not, three cars in a row went by our house that were lime green, one after the other lol. (The point of that experiment is to show you that what you focus on comes into your reality)
There was one that was absolutely eye-opening to me to the point it changed my view of everything involving energy. In her book it's called "The Alby Einstein Principle." It's experiment number three. Basically you take two wire hangers, unbend them, and stretch them out long ways and then at one end bend it downwards so that would be where you would hold it with your hands. You then put a straw over them so when you're holding it in your hands, you have no control over which way it moves. When you hold both in your hands, they will flop around. But when you start to calm your mind, they will slow down and not move so much. I remember when I tried this, I started just venting with my eyes closed about something that was frustrating me. And I felt a tap on my shoulder which spooked me to no end and when I opened my eyes, those hangers have crossed my body (like an X) , one to the point it was tapping my shoulder. I could not believe what I was witnessing. My hands had not moved. So then I started quickly trying to change how I felt. I started thanking God for every blessing in my life and I literally watched them un cross and then open up completely where they started going behind my arms. And again my hands have not moved. (the point of that experiment was to show that when you have negative thoughts your closing yourself up to good things, whereas if you have positive thoughts, you're open to receiving.)
I would love to find the safe balance to study this stuff because I'm not trying to get into new age, but we are clearly made in a miraculous energetic kind of way and I want to explore all of it safely
Here's a couple videos:
This one is an example of a woman doing the experiment with the hangers:
https://youtu.be/yXVnapkyN8M?is=Gpq-uwBDpxIyDm4F
Rice experiment:
https://youtu.be/3BiHd3mcC0E?is=l541XANf5FDMzk_7
Actually that rice video was a man doing it. I couldn’t find the video I watched years ago.
DeleteI love all of this!! Thank you TPP & Angell. I am going say out loud 1 Peter 2:9 every day. I’ve heard about the rice experiment and that was one fine with water too, I think (I cannot think of the man’s name off hand).
DeleteGod created it all first, then Satan tried to copy it and turn it evil, like new age. I believe in blessings over my family everyday. Quantum Prayer! Romans 4:17 calling into being things that don’t even exist yet.
I’m so excited for what our future holds! It’s fascinating working with God everyday!!
The experiment with the water that I’ve seen was done by Dr. Massaro Emoto, a Japanese researcher. I just looked it up. He also did one with the rice. FASCINATING how we are created!! God SPOKE everything into existence; that should be our first clue!!
DeleteAny vibration begins with a forcing function.o e.
DeleteAll of this is so fascinating! And so true. Angell, that wire hanger experiment you described is incredible! I too have heard of the rice experiment and the water experiment. A quick example I had yesterday was in line with the car color experiment you and your husband did. It was when I got my grandson a gumball from the gumball machine at the grocery store: We always try to guess which color it will be. I guessed purple, he guessed yellow. I silently "intended" for the gumball to be yellow, just so he would be delighted... and it was yellow!!
DeleteQuantum physics gets really interesting when you get into things like quantum entanglement (all points are connected) and the superposition of states (being in two places at once is an example). I'm not trying to sound fancy or like a scientist or engineer (I definitely am not!!! ha).
Denny, that is a very good point! And points to the Creator.
Interesting!
DeleteSpeaking . . . even breathing.
My experiment:
Take a deep breath. Now say, "Ahhhhh!"
That forced a smile, didn't it? 😊
Maybe even a little laughter! 😂
tpp
p.s.
Deleteo.e. YES! vibration begins with a forcing function!
🌺 tpp
Amen! The “FORCE” that can create a UNIVERSE! His force: He SPOKE!!
DeleteTPP, did you receive your booklet from Annette Capps?
DeleteI agree!
ReplyDelete