WAVE A BANNER - September 17, 2026
September 17, 2026
WAVE A BANNER
“Things are about to get really interesting, and I want you to keep in mind that you are not called to BOW to FEAR or ANXIETY because you have been FOREWARNED about the desperate schemes of the enemy and you have been FOREARMED to DEFEAT and TURN BACK all the darkness and destruction. I have a STRONG PROPHETIC ACT for you to do that will STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH and ACTIVATE HEAVEN’S ARMIES to MASSIVELY OVERCOME any enemy attack or scheme. I want you to WAVE A BANNER to Me. If you have a real BANNER, then use it; but you can always pull a BANNER down from the Heavenly realm to WAVE before Me. These BANNERS that you are waving into the atmosphere have words: THIS NATION IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, THROUGH OUR GOD WE SHALL DO VALIANTLY, VICTORIOUS THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, YOU HAVE LOST AND WE HAVE WON! As you WAVE THESE BANNERS, it STIRS UP the Winds of Change Hosts and the winds they create DRAW IN the Warrior Hosts to FULFILL all the BANNER DECLARATIONS that you are WAVING. The darkness has plans to STIR UP so much TROUBLE but as you WAVE A BANNER, the GREATER FORCES of Heaven are STIRRED to CRUSH the darkness and make a WAY for the Light to OVERCOME and TRIUMPH. WAVE A BANNER!”
PSALM 20:5-6 (NASB) “We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your desires. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
This is a good day to wave a banner being the 17th which is the number of VICTORY. I guess its advice from an old timer, but early this morning I got the word ADAPT. There will be so many changes coming, that we might as will plan on adapting.The other thing was to buy a bit of SILVER if you are able. o.e.
ReplyDeletewell
DeleteThat's wonderful, I didn't know 17 was the number of victory. (I'm aware of its use as the 17th letter...:) I nudge my spirit every day now to get ready to ADAPT. Starting now. It's disconcerting, but as you said, there are so many changes coming!
DeletePulling down those banners from Heaven, and WAVING them! Speaking aloud those specific words. Winds of Change Hosts, STIR UP the winds they create! Warrior Hosts, go forth to FULFILL these banner declarations!
ReplyDeleteI was moved this week to study the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit. I decided to randomly select one each day to contemplate and apply to my life. Today I was given Fortitude, which is the courage to do what is right when faced with a difficult situation. My banner from Heaven will sustain and strengthen me in this tumultuous time we are living in!
ReplyDeleteI look at the new future coming as we need to embrace it. At first, it probably isn't going to look like something we want to embrace but we need to trust in God because He knows best and has our best interest in mind. It will turn into heaven on earth! God is so good!!!!!! (I am Pat)
ReplyDeleteO how Exciting this prophetic act of waving a banner !
ReplyDeleteI tied a scarf with the colors/print of the flag๐บ๐ธ on my purse for 9/11 but felt reluctant to take it off after the day.
Now I know why.
It'll serve as a banner to wave as needed.
Hallelujah ๐บ๐ธ๐คบ
Look up George Washington’s “An Appeal to Heaven” flag! He flew it during the Revolutionary War. It is an evergreen tree on a white background. This will be the banner I will envision to honor God and declare Victory over the evil darkness!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this, I ran into my craft room closet and buried deep within were 2 banner and 2 of the long flowing streamers I used to use at church-won’t say how long I’ve had them bc someone will tell me to clean that closet out!! I got this! Now to remember to turn the fans off!! Woo hoo
ReplyDeleteBy declaring God as his banner, Moses was saying that Israel's identity, allegiance, and victory all centered on YHWH alone. As long as they rallied under God's standard, they would prevail — not by their own strength, but by whose flag they flew.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * JEHOVAH NISSI
* * * * * * * The LORD is my Banner.” -Exodus 17:15
๐Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “WAVE A BANNER.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “I have a STRONG PROPHETIC ACT for you to do that will STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH and ACTIVATE HEAVEN’S ARMIES to MASSIVELY OVERCOME any enemy attack or scheme. I want you to WAVE A BANNER to Me.”
We PROCLAIM PSALM 20:5-6 (NASB)
“We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your desires. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.”
We PICK UP our BANNER and WAVE it before You.
(or say: I pull a BANNER down from the Heavenly realm to WAVE before You.)
We WAVE our BANNERS with its words into the atmosphere:
THIS NATION IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, THROUGH OUR GOD WE SHALL DO VALIANTLY, VICTORIOUS THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, YOU HAVE LOST AND WE HAVE WON!
We ENVISION the Winds of Change Hosts and the winds they create DRAW IN the Warrior Hosts to FULFILL all the BANNER DECLARATIONS that we are WAVING.
We DECREE we will see ‘the GREATER FORCES of Heaven STIRRED to CRUSH the darkness and make a WAY for the Light to OVERCOME and TRIUMPH.’
ABBA, THANK YOU for reminding us “keep in mind that you are not called to BOW to FEAR or ANXIETY.”
We will use our Spiritual Weapons to DEFEAT and TURN BACK all the darkness and destruction.
We DECLARE ‘We have the VICTORY through our Great God!’
The VICTORY IS OURS BECAUSE WE ARE ABOVE ALL.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . .BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
DeleteWe CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
IN GOD WE TRUST!
Yes, I love the prophetic act of pulling down a banner from the Heavenly realm to wave before the Father and declare to the enemy you have lost and we have won, to bring in the Winds of Change Hosts and those winds DRAW in the Warrior Host. God you are so amazing!!!!๐บ๐ธ๐น๐๐ป✝️๐ก️❤️
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Trust In ME
September 17, 2026
For you look around America and you see clearly all the things that need changing and the evil things that effect America. But I tell you My Army of Light I Saved You From So Much Worse! For so much more evil was planned against the citizens of America for the hatred of America was and is at an all time high. And the deep state is Livid against President Trump and his administration as they are stopping their constant flow of money into their pockets that gave them power and influence. For the USAID monies are drying up and the constant exposures of where the tax monies have gone to ~ certainly not to serve you ~ the American people but sent to other countries and to fill the pockets of those who hold no allegiance to America. But Things Are Changing! So don’t get weary My Army of Light for this Process of Diminishing the darkness and the Light to Become Brighter Is Not A Quick Fix! But Rest In ME and Trust ME in this journey you’re on! And Do Not Complain to ME how long this is taking But Take Control Of Your Emotions and Remember My Word that says ~’ You will keep them in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you. Because he trusts in you (Isaiah 26:3)